• Published 22nd Jan 2020
  • 2,571 Views, 144 Comments

Alicorn Princess - Bad Dragon



Your memories make you who you are. But what’s left of you when they are stolen?

  • ...
23
 144
 2,571

7 - Escape Artist

When I heard hoofsteps on the stairs to the basement, I quickly closed the book and lay it behind the barrel in which I resided. To hide it from Twilight’s prying eyes, I jerked the nearby metal connector over it. The time for her to learn of my treachery would come, but it was still too soon.

“Is my bath warm enough yet, servant?” She yelled down.

“Almost,” I lied. I couldn’t warm it up with her method even if I sat in it for eternity.

“Hurry up, will you? Ugh.” She looked around. “I’ll just tidy up this place in the meantime. Everything needs to go.”

I gasped as she walked in the middle and charged her horn.

“It’s all trash and it’s making this basement cramped. I want space; lots of space!”

She had to be stopped, and it just so happened that I had a plan to do just that. I initialized the first phase. “Excuse me, Alicorn Princess?”

She glanced at me. “Huh?”

“May I pose a question? I couldn’t figure it out myself, but I’m sure you could tell me. What does that do?” I pointed to the construction in the middle of the basement.

“That’s, em—” Her eyes shot up. “—oh dear!”

“What is it?” I raised my eyebrows.

She ran to the nearby bucket. “blech!” she puked in it.

I put both forehooves on the edge of the barrel. “Are you okay?”

“Oh, Twi, what has Celestia been making you do… ”

“Did you remember something?”

“Yes. I really need to stop accessing these memories in my head. They’re horrible.”

“So, what is it used for then?”

“Trust me, you don’t want to know. I wish I didn’t.”

I needed an advantage over her and that device would get me that. The composition of the parts gave a clear indication of what purpose the construction was meant to fulfill.

Getting myself strapped onto it was my way to freedom.

Her earlier attack left my mind in ruins. For all I knew, she could wield powers beyond my comprehension. With the extent of her powers being a variable, I had no way of calculating the probability of my success in opposing her. However, the odds of me winning against her would increase if I gave myself a head-start by overcoming her beforehoof. Every advantage I could get might prove to be the difference between victory and defeat. There wouldn’t be another chance after my attempt at rebellion.

She had made her first move and won, taking most of what I was away from me. Without some kind of a boon on my side, I had little chance of turning the tide. I initiated the next step of my scheme. “I could escape from that with no problem.”

“Yeah, right… ”

“I think you just don’t want me to show my ingenuity because it would prove that I’m more adept at it than you are.”

“What did you say?”

“You know that I could get out of it with no problem, and that’s why you won’t give me a chance to prove it to you.”

She laughed. “You wish!”

“It’s okay, I’m already a moral winner in my mind and you not giving me the opportunity to show my capabilities just solidifies my greatness. I won’t shove it in your face, though. Your safe box of ignorance that you’re in is perfectly safe. I’ll just be quiet from now on so you can keep on ignoring the facts.” I clenched my lips together.

Her lowered jaw finally managed to move. “You’re, actually, serious... Well, you’re dead wrong thinking you could escape it. This frame was designed to withstand changelings. It passed the most rigorous testing with flying colors. Many copies of it are used constantly in Canterlot dungeons and none had ever failed.” She looked at me with a grin. “But you know what? I want to see you try. Go on, I’ll strap you in.”

I climbed out of the barrel of water and moved into the frame. Things were going as I hoped. She played along like a pawn on my chessboard. There wasn’t much else for me to do anymore. I wiggled my tongue around my mouth, but only within the boundaries of my teeth. I didn’t want to give out any indication of what I was doing.

She charged her horn. “I’ll fix you up real good.” She tightened the first strap over my body. “And then I’ll watch you struggle as I bathe.”

It hurt. If it wasn’t for the stretchy body clothing I wore, it would have bruised my skin. Even though I wasn’t fond of the pain, sustaining any wounds was of no concern to me. I was complacent with the bodily damage she might cause. At that point I cared little about what could happen to the temporary shell I resided in.

“Is this too tight for you!?” She pulled the leg strip with her magic.

“Nnn!” I almost opened my mouth due to the intense pain. The strap clenched through my clothes and gripped at my skin. I worked through it because there was no other alternative. The future was riding on my plan. It all rested on me keeping my mouth shut until just the right moment. I may have gone a bit overboard with provoking her.

“I bet you even like it, freak!” She pulled the straps on my other foreleg.

The pain rushed through me, but I was ready for it at that time. I slowly exhaled through my nostrils and breathed in again.

“I just thought of something.” She stopped and looked to the ceiling. “I don’t like you. I don’t like having you around. But I can’t really throw you out, either. Without your memories, you’d be even worse off than I was, and everypony hated me. I also don’t want ponies to suspect anything out of the ordinary.”

As I tried to move my last free hind leg from the frame, she tightened it against the pole with her magic. I didn’t like where she was going with her monologue. I widened my eyes as I looked at her.

“I want to see you as a bottom feeder for a change. I’ll just keep you down here. Forever! I’ll eat the food in front of you. I’ll make you say nice things to me and make up reasons why I’m as great as I am. After that, depending on how pleasing your praise of me will be, I may give you some of the leftovers.”

My muscles tensed when she tightened the last strap around my neck.

“There. All done. You’re trapped. There’s no way you can escape, but I do really want to see you struggle. Go on, twirl about, my little captive! He-he! I want to see your futile attempts.“

I tried to move, but my body remained fixed in place. I was utterly secured. It was time for the last phase.

She stood in front of me. “What do you think about my plan, bottomfeeder?” She leaned in and smiled. The amulet dangled back and forth on her neck.

I smiled back at her. It had taken some time to gather enough saliva in my mouth. Fortunately for me, she was too obsessed with gloating to grow suspicious of my silence. It mattered little, for it was time. The preparation was complete.

She raised an eyebrow. “What are you smiling about, captive?”

I puckered my lips and aimed.

“Hmm?”

“Ptooey” I spit a mouthful of saliva at the amulet, betting everything on the information I gathered from the book.

Sparks projected out of the amulet around her neck. The light in the crystal faded out.

“What the—” she exclaimed

Darkness. I was drenched in it. When I opened my eyes I saw a blue unicorn in a tight bodysuit, strapped to the contraption in front of me. She was helpless to resist me in any way. I caressed her head with a wing. “Hello, Trixie!”

Author's Note:

Don't forget to participate in the Comment section minigame when you're done reading this chapter.

Comments ( 32 )

Comment section minigames for the Escape Artist chapter of this story (anypony can play them in this comment section).

Does this story remind you of a song that you know? If yes, post it in the comments in the following format:
- Chapter of the story that this song is relevant to.
- A link or embedded Youtube video of it.
- Percentage of correlation (0% being an unrelated song, 100% being a song written exactly for this story).
- The reason why this song reminded you of this story or the excerpt of the lyrics.

Music for reading:
Evanescence - Everybody’s Fool — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
I know the truth now - I know who you are
It never was and never will be - You don’t know how you’ve betrayed me

no epilogue chapter?

10076923 No need. There's going to be a sequel.

10076930
ah okay the way the chapter ends doesn't make it seem there be a sequel or it complete,

Let me give me review of the fic
great story i enjoyed but felt it was a bit too short, and the relationship between twilight and spike could have been explored more even without memories i feel that twilight should have felt more concern for spike, and specifically at the end with her memories back should have been enrage at what trixe had done not for body swap but for harming her friendship with spike,
Also that the flaw with the gem should have been a mental problem instead of how it turned out like for example over time the gem overloads and memories get merged so trixe would slowly not know who she is and get her and twilight memories mixed up or twilight would start gaining Trxies memories and would remember trixe doing the body swap and that how she realizes what happens
i liked the direction you went with spike childhood and how his life and welfare was not as important as raised too be twilight benefit not his, given by trixe in such a callous way, hope this wi will be explored in more detail in the sequel it open a lot of possibilities i look forward too
loved the concept of body swap in this setting wish i could wright decently as would take a crack at it exploring it but with the mane six or having trxie react to twilight taking over trixe old life and succeeded where she failed,

10076975 Thank you for your review, I appreciate it.

great story i enjoyed but felt it was a bit too short,

It's going to be much longer if you count the sequel.

and the relationship between twilight and spike could have been explored more even without memories i feel that twilight should have felt more concern for spike

Without her memories, Spike was just a stranger. She expressed her concern, but it was Spike who literally swatted her helping hoof away.

, and specifically at the end with her memories back should have been enrage at what trixe had done not for body swap but for harming her friendship with spike,

That will come in a sequel.

Also that the flaw with the gem should have been a mental problem instead of how it turned out like for example over time the gem overloads and memories get merged so trixe would slowly not know who she is and get her and twilight memories mixed up or twilight would start gaining Trxies memories and would remember trixe doing the body swap and that how she realizes what happens

The point of the story was, how can you fight with no power against somepony holding all the cards. As far as Trixie was concerned, the gem didn't have any weaknesses. Yet Twilight prevailed regardless.

i liked the direction you went with spike childhood and how his life and welfare was not as important as raised too be twilight benefit not his, given by trixe in such a callous way, hope this wi will be explored in more detail in the sequel

It will be elaborated upon.

having trxie react to twilight taking over trixe old life and succeeded where she failed,

That's a great idea. You should write it.

10076988
well i always liked the idea bonds between people are more then memories, take memories away that connection would still remain but that just my personnel quirk.

do you have the sequel already planed out?

10076998 Indeed, the sequel is already planned out. I'll start publishing it this week.

I wonder what mixture of memories and personality have changed now.

10079884 Well, the Interrogation Charm short-circuited, so maybe things went back to normal?

10080025

Well, the Interrogation Charm short-circuited; so maybe now, ¿things are worse than ever?

10081037 Given what we know from the Prologue, you may be right.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww
Ok then!

10098169
But the deadliness makes them even more fun!

10541932 Trixie wasn't always an alicorn. In this story, she becomes one. But she's never coronated for it.

10542014 Trixie gains it and then loses it.

Huk

Damn, this was good, but... I think it would have been even better if Twilight's road to finding out the secret was longer.

Is the sequel porn-centered, or is porn just a small part of it?

10896061 I feared the story was starting to drag on a bit, so I didn't want to prolong it for too long.

And yes, the sequel did win the Dirty LIttle Secrets competition. So yes, it was designed to be porn. However, it only got 2 out of 100 on the cloppability scale, so I guess it failed at that.

Darkness. I was drenched in it. When I opened my eyes I saw a blue unicorn in a tight bodysuit, strapped to the contraption in front of me. She was helpless to resist me in any way. I caressed her head with a wing. “Hello, Trixie!”

Interesting. I wonder, what's going to happen next?

11086967 You best go read the sequel of this sequel then.

11714718 This is one of the best reviews I've ever gotten. Thank you!

11714891
Any further queries for Claude?

11714991
Oops, read this comment first. Saw you had replied later, felt silly.

Login or register to comment