• Published 16th Jan 2020
  • 2,547 Views, 53 Comments

Goddess Of Laughter - ShowShine



When a Goddess gets bored of being alone, she joins Equestria

  • ...
4
 53
 2,547

Hello Ponyville

Pinkie Pie stood on a platform of a train station with her suitcase next to her leg. She was finally moving away from home. She spent years growing up with her family on the rock farm but now she wanted to start her own journey. Pinkie Pie turned around to face her family that was standing a few feet away from her.

Marble hid her face in Limestone's side, trying to hide her tears. Limestone stood there with her cheeks puffed out, trying not to show her sadness. Maud kept her regular bland look but Pinkie could tell she was sad. Cloudy Quartz and Igneous Rock had gently smiles on there faces.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Pinkie Pie said. Marble ran over to her twin sister and hugged her tightly. Pinkie hugged back, stroking her younger sisters head. Maud walked over and joined the hug. Limestone, Cloudy Quartz, and Igneous Rock stood at the sidelines, watching the hug. They weren't affectionate ponies.

A loud horn honked, making Pinkie Pie turn around. A train pulled into the station and the doors opened. Pinkie Pie let out a sigh and patted Marble's head again.

"I need to go now." Pinkie said. The sisters pulled away from the hug and took a few steps back. Pinkie Pie picked up her suitcase. She turned around to face the train and walked towards the open doors. Pinkie walked into the train and sat at the seat closest to the door. She looked out the window to see her family still standing at the platform.

Pinkie Pie gave a large smile and waved goodbye to her family. Her family waved back, having equally large smiles on their faces. The train doors closed and the train slowly started to pull away from the station.

The pink mare watched as her family slowly left her vision. Pinkie let out a sigh and took Gummy out of her mane. She held him close to her chest.

She had spent her time cheering up her bland town. She had thrown hundreds of parties for the town and it never failed to cheer ponies up. Now it was her time to cheer other ponies up.

“Gummy I can’t wait to get to Ponyville!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed to Gummy, holding him up so she could make eye contact with him.

Over the years she lived on the rock farm, she read a lot about Equestria. For some reason, Ponyville really stuck out to her. Maybe it was the fact that there was never any news from there. Maybe it was the fact that Princess Celestia and Princess Luna used to live in the Everfree Forest. Or maybe it was the fact that Discord was defeated in Ponyville. Pinkie didn’t know what it was but she was going to find out.


Pinkie Pie walked through the outskirts of Ponyville, looking around. Everything was so pretty and green. This town had a lot more plants than her hometown.

“This place is beautiful.” Pinkie marveled to herself as she entered the town. She let out a gasp at what she saw. There were so many houses and ponies walking around. Everything was so vibrant. A large grin spread across her face.

“Ooo where should I go first?” Pinkie asked herself excitedly. She looked around as she continued to walk. There were so many things to do and so many things to see.

She could go to a place called Sweet Apple Acres. She read that the first Zap Apple Harvest happened there less than a century ago. Or maybe she could go see a Wonderbolts show. Princess Celestia has formed the flying group herself for protection. Even though the show was Cloudsdale, Pinkie could use a little magic to get there.

Pinkie Pie bumped into a pony, making her lose her train of thought. She looked down to see she had knocked over a yellow pegasus. She has a long pink mane that she was hiding her face behind.

“I’m so sorry, are you okay?” Pinkie Pie asked. The mare hid farther in her mane and let out a whimper. Did Pinkie hurt her? She didn’t mean to. Gummy popped out of Pinkie's mane, looking down at the pegasus in confusion. The pegasus looked up and let out a gasp when she saw Gummy, standing up excitedly.

“Is that a Purple Eyed Alligator?!” She asked excitedly. Pinkie took Gummy out of her mane and let the mare have a closer look.

“Yup! I found him near a river when I was a filly and I nursed him back to health!” Pinkie explained. The mare marveled at Gummy in amazement.

“I thought Purple Eyed Alligators have been extinct for millions of years!” Fluttershy said in shock. Pinkie gave a nervous smile. She had completely forgotten that Gummy’s species had gone extinct.

“Um, well....my names Pinkie Pie. What’s your name?” Pinkie asked, changing the subject.

“My name is Fluttershy. I’ve never met someone with a pet alligator before.” Fluttershy said in awe.

“You seem to really like alligators.” Pinkie pointed out. Fluttershy happily nodded her head.

“I love all animals! I take care of so many. Would you like to meet them?” Fluttershy asked. Pinkie grinned and eagerly nodded her head.

“I would love to!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. She just came to Ponyville and she had just got invited to something. This was going to be a great day.


Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy sat on Fluttershy’s couch in her cottage. She held up a white rabbit who looked very grumpy.

“This is Angel Bunny. I found him a few years ago. He was attacked by a Timberwolf and I nursed him back to health. He’s happy and healthy now.” Fluttershy said, holding up Angel.

Gummy crawled off of Pinkies' lap and sniffed Angel. Angel kicked Gummy in the face, letting out a snicker. Gummy lunged towards Angel, snapping his teeth. Angel let out a terrified squeak and hopped out of Fluttershy’s arms, scattering away.

“Angel, come back!” Fluttershy exclaimed, flying after her pet rabbit. Pinkie Pie picked up Gummy and gave him an angry look.

“You can’t just bite anyone that makes you angry!” Pinkie scolded. Gummy angrily batted his tail and let out a hiss, snapping his teeth at Pinkie.

“That’s it! You lost your teeth privileges.” Pinkie Pie said, letting her horn glow. With a flash, Gummy’s teeth disappeared. He let out a whine and licked his gums. “You’ll get them back when you can behave yourself.” She said. Fluttershy came back with Angel in her arms. Angel cowered in Fluttershy's arms.

“I’m so sorry about him. Angel can have an attitude problem at times.” Fluttershy apologized. Pinkie dismissively waved her hoof.

"It's fine, Gummy's harmless. He doesn't even have teeth!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. Fluttershy gave a look that was mixed with concern and relief. Part of her was relieved that Gummy couldn't hurt anyone. The other part was confused that he didn't have any teeth. Maybe that was just a thing with his species. Fluttershy wouldn't know. Gummy's species went extinct before she was born.

"Soooo, do you have any hobbies?" Pinkie Pie asked, wanting to get to know her new friend. Fluttershy smiled.

"I like to make tea sometimes. It's so fun to mix different herbs to make new taste." Fluttershy stated. Pinkie Pie's eyes lit up. It was rare to see someone who made homemade tea these days. Usually, ponies just bought tea.

"That's super duper cool!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. She genuinely found that interesting. She hadn't made homemade tea since she gotten to Equestria. There was a knock from the front door, making both mares look to the door.

"Hey Fluttershy, you home?" A raspy voice asked from outside. Fluttershy hopped off of the couch and walked towards the front door. She gently opened the door to see a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane.

"Hi Rainbow Dash, what are you doing here?" Fluttershy asked. Rainbow Dash peaked into the cottage looking around.

"I think I left one of my trophies here." Rainbow Dash stated. Pinkie Pie marveled. Rainbow Dash wins trophies? That sounded so cool. She seemed like she would be a good friend.

"It's in my room, I'll go get it," Fluttershy said before turning around and flying upstairs. Pinkie Pie picked up Gummy and placed him in her mane before hopping off of the couch. She walked over to Rainbow Dash and stuck out her hoof to shake.

"Hi, my name is Pinkie Pie. Do you want to be friends?" Pinkie asked excitedly. Rainbow Dash eyed Pinkie, crossing her arms.

"I don't recognize you. Are you new in town?" She asked. Pinkie Pie nodded her head happily. Rainbow put her hoof on her chin and hummed to herself, eyeing the pink mare again.

"Now I don't become friends with just anybody. I only become friends with the coolest, fastest, and the strongest." Rainbow Dash stated. She pointed to Pinkie. "Are ready for that challenge?" She asked. Pinkie Pie thought to herself. She could take Rainbow Dash on and then they could be best friends.

"I'm ready!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. Rainbow Dash smirked and turned around. She pointed to a clock tower that looked like it was about twenty feet away.

"Let's race to that clock tower. First one there wins." Rainbow said. Pinkie Pie hopped into position ready to race. "One...two...three....go!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed before zipping off.

Pinkie Pie hopped at a leisurely pace, humming to herself. She let her horn glow, activating some of her magic. Everything around her slowed down. A hummingbird slowly flew towards Pinkie at a snail's pace. She continued to hop at a slow pace, continuing to hum.

She had found some magic loopholes over the years. As long as she used very careful spells, she could use magic. Pinkie hopped past animals, still humming to herself. She hopped past Rainbow Dash and looked up at her. Rainbow Dash looked so determined to win. Her arms were out in front of her and her ears were flat against her head. Her wings were at the perfect angle to make her faster.

"She has a good form." Pinkie said to herself. She must have had training. Pinkie Pie sped up a bit, seeing the clock tower not too far. Within seconds, she approached the clock tower and placed her hoof on it. It towered over her and the second hand slowly ticked. Pinkie looked back at Rainbow Dash who was very slowly approaching her.

"That's enough fun for now." Pinkie Pie said, deactivating her spell. Rainbow Dash approached the clock tower within seconds and landed on the ground, a few feet away from Pinkie.

"Ha! I did, that in ten seconds flat!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. She put her hoof on her forehead and squinted, looking for Pinkie Pie. "Where's that slowpoke?" She asked. Pinkie Pie hopped behind Rainbow Dash and gave a large smile.

"Hiya, it sure took you a long time to get here." Pinkie Pie stated. Rainbow Dash jumped in surprise and her jaw dropped. How did she get there before Rainbow?

"How did you get here so fast?!" Rainbow Dash asked in shock. Pinkie Pie shrugged.

"Sooo, I beat you in the race. Does that mean we can be friends now?!" She asked excitedly. Rainbow Dash thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"You haven't passed all of my awesome tests yet." Rainbow Dash stated. Pinkie's eyes lit up. She could do this.


Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were in the outskirts of Ponyville, next to a large lake. Rainbow sat on the ground, panting heavily. Her mane was a mess and had scratches on her. She was exhausted. Pinkie Pie happily stood next to her, completely unscathed. The sun was starting to set.

"Today was so much fun!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. They had thrown large boulders to prove strength, skydived to prove bravery, did cool tricks to prove awesomeness, and told their coolest stories to see who was the coolest. Pinkie had won all of the competitions. She used her Godly strength and powers for most of the competitions. Sometimes she liked using her powers to mess with people.

"I can't believe I lost..." Rainbow Dash said in disbelief. Pinkie Pie pulled Rainbow Dash into a tight hug.

"I'm glad we're friends now, new bestie!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed happily. Rainbow Dash let out a soft groan. She pushed Pinkie away and put her hoof over her mouth, letting out a fake yawn.

"Look at the time, it's getting soooo late. Bye!" Rainbow Dash said before flying off. Pinkie Pie watched Rainbow fly over the clouds before she was completely out of sight. Pinkie Pie excitedly hopped in joy.

"I can't believe I got two new friends today!" Pinke exclaimed excitedly, hopping away from the lake. She never had friends that weren't her sisters. She stopped hopping when she saw that she approached the entrance to the Everfree Forest. Gummy looked at the forest and let out a growl.

"I know it's dangerous but we have to go." Pinkie stated. She took Gummy out of her mane and held him against her chest for protection. She slowly inhaled and stepped into the forest. A chill ran up her spine as she continued to walk.

The forest was dark and there were faint sounds of growling. Luckily it wasn't fully dark yet so it wasn't likely that any animals would attack. Pinkie and Gummy were both ready to fight.

"Where is it? I read that it was in the Everfree Forest." Pinkie whispered to herself. She had been walking on a path through the forest for almost twenty minutes. She couldn't teleport herself to her destination because she didn't really know where it was. Gummy let out a hiss and pointed to the right. Pinkie Pie looked to the right to see a rope bridge. On the other side of the bridge, there was a large rundown castle.

"There it is, the Castle of the Two Sisters!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. She trotted off of the path and approached the bridge. Her eyes lit up. She was so excited.

"Get ready Gummy, tonight we'll learn about the Princesses!"