• Published 16th Jan 2020
  • 2,569 Views, 53 Comments

Goddess Of Laughter - ShowShine



When a Goddess gets bored of being alone, she joins Equestria

  • ...
4
 53
 2,569

My Family

Pinkie Pie peaked her eyes open and slowly started to look around. Everything around her was dark.

“Did it work?” She asked herself. She looked at her hooves to see that she was still in her filly form. She could feel Gummy laying on her back so he was safe. She took a step forward, only to hit her face on something hard.

“Ow! What was that?” Pinkie Pie asked herself. She reached her hoof out and felt something cold and metal. She twisted it and the door in front of her opened. In front of the door, there was a gray filly with a straight purple mane.

“There you are Pinkamena, we’re supposed to be doing chores.” The filly said in a monotone voice. Pinkie Pies eyes filled up with tears and she wrapped her arms around her older sister.

“Oh Maud, I missed you so much!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. She had watched her older sister die of old age millions of years ago. Maud slowly blinked.

“We’ve been apart for twenty minutes,” Maud stated. Pinkie sheepishly let go of her sister and quickly wiped away her tears.

“I know, I just missed you.” She stated, taking a step back. Maud looked at Pinkies back and looked at Gummy.

“Where did you get an alligator?” She asked. Pinkie looked at Gummy who stared back at Maud.

“I found him in the pantry, I want to keep him as a pet.” Pinkie Pie stated. Maud stared at Gummy before blinking again.

“Just make sure to take care of him. Now let’s go, Mom and Dad want us to do our chores.” Maud stated before turning around and walking out of the kitchen. Pinkie quickly nodded her head and followed her older sister. She looked around the house as she walked to the backyard.

Pinkie Pie hasn’t seen her house in a million years. The last time she visited her house, it was broken down and barely livable. Pinkie Pie walked out to the backyard to see her two sisters. She gave a big smile at the sight of them and quickly ran up to them. She wrapped her arms around both of them.

“Here’s some hugs for my bestest sisters in the world!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. A pale purple filly with a straight gray mane pushed Pinkie Pie off of her.

“Hey, no touching!” She exclaimed. Pinkie Pie let out a sheepish giggle.

“Sorry Limestone, I just got excited.” She said. Limestone had died in a rockslide accident. A gray filly with a dark gray mane let out a giggle. That was Marble, Pinkie’s younger twin sister. She was the quietest out of the Pie sisters. She had died by getting trapped in a shed. Her screams weren’t loud enough and she suffocated to death.

“Mom and Dad want us to mine some rocks, let’s get to work.” Limestone said, handing Pinkie a small pickaxe. She went to levitate the pickaxe with her magic but quickly stopped herself.

“No magic, I’m just a regular earth pony.” She thought you herself. Pinkie picked up the pickaxe with her mouth and walked over to a rock. She swung the pickaxe downwards to the rock but completely missed, hitting the ground.

“You missed,” Maud stated. Pinkie frowned and stared at the pickaxe. She had been using her magic for thousands of years and hadn’t mined rocks in so long. This was going to take a while to get used to.


Pinkie Pie stood in the field by herself, struggling to mine rocks properly. Dark clouds covered the sky, looking as if it was about to rain. Her parents had told her to stay outside until she finished her share of rocks.

“This is my first day back and everything is terrible! I don’t know how to mine rocks and I’m getting so sad that my mane is getting flat.” Pinkie Pie complained to Gummy. Gummy walked over to his owner and rubbed his head against her leg. Pinkie dropped her pickaxe and stared at the ground sadly. How could she find out what to do in her new life if she couldn’t do a simple task right?

Pinkie Pie hung her head low, ready to give up. She was a Goddess who couldn’t do a simple task without her magic. Without a warning, there was a boom in the sky, making her look up. A giant rainbow danced across the sky, making it shimmer. A large gust of wind blew through the field, puffing Pinkies mane. Pinkie’s jaw dropped open before she broke out into a grin.

“That was the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen!” She exclaimed, hopping up into the air. In all of her years alive, she had never seen anything like that. Her heart raced excitedly in her chest. This was the biggest thrill she had in years! She never wanted to let go of this moment.

“I know what I want to do with my life!” Pinkie exclaimed. She picked up Gummy and ran to a large empty shed. She knew exactly what to do with her life.


Pinkie Pie threw a roll of party streamers into the air, letting it land on a support beam on the ceiling. She grinned, staring at her accomplishment. She had set up a whole party all by herself. There was a table with presents and a large cake on it that she had baked herself. There was confetti all over the floor and balloons she had blown up. She made punch and set it up next to the cake.

“This is perfect!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. The shed door creaked open, making her turn around. Her mother, father, and sisters stood in the doorway, looking at her setup.

“Pinkamena, what is this?” Her mother asked. Pinkie Pie hopped up on the table and threw her hooves up into the air.

“It’s a party!” She exclaimed happily. Her family warily looked around the room, making her ears flatten. Did she mess it up? Did her family not like it? Maybe she wasn’t meant for this.

“Do you not like it?” Pinkie asked sadly. Her family broke out into wide grins, making her let out a gasp. “You like it!” She exclaimed happily. She zipped over to the record player and played some upbeat music. Her sisters ran inside and started to dance to the music.

“Pinkie, your cutie mark,” Maud said, pointing to her sisters flank. Pinkie Pie looked down at her flank to see three balloons on it. She let out a loud gasp. She had never gotten her cutie mark the first time she was a filly. She never tried to get hers after becoming a Goddess because it seemed pointless.

Pinkie Pie broke out into a wide grin. She knew what she was going to do with her life. She was going to make ponies happy.