• Published 22nd Jan 2020
  • 2,533 Views, 347 Comments

Never Alone - SoloBrony



It's time for Cozy Glow to get back out in the real world and figure out where she fits into Equestria. She's tried superheroics, supervillainy, and accidentally destroyed the world; now she has to try being normal. Yeah, probably not.

  • ...
9
 347
 2,533

Sass Back part 2

"The only reason they left you with your wings was so you can buzz off."

I smirked. "Canterlot called; they want you to move there so they can feel better about themselves."

The filly huffed. "Fillies like you should get their mouths washed out with soap!"

I grinned slyly. "You've got some weird fantasies."

She recoiled. "I never!"

"Well I do all the time; what, can't handle it?"

"A mind as dark and twisted as yours isn't fit for polite company!"

"So? I haven't found any."

"You should learn to hold your disrespectful tongue!"

"Like this?" I stuck my tongue out at her.

The filly scoffed. "What do your parents think of your behavior?"

"They don't; that's better than you can say!"

She paused in shock. "You think of everypony around you as nothing but tools!"

"I dunno about everypony, but I definitely see a tool."

That got a smirk! "Not even the School of Friendship could cure your degenerate mind."

"Whereas they didn't even invite you."

"You're a nightmare!"

I snickered. "Sorry, you'll have to ask my mom about those."

The filly paused then, but pressed on. "It's a miracle a filly like you hasn't killed anypony."

"Does that mean you're here to tempt fate?"

"What brutishness!"

"It's a cultural thing; I'm from the real world."

Another smirk. "You're a villainous and cruel little reprobate!"

"You're just mad I wear it better."

She couldn't suppress a snicker. "How can you stand to be outside, ugly as you are?"

I grinned savagely. "I just make sure to stand next to ponies like you!"

At that she laughed openly, and I joined her. I heard a loud throat-clearing sound and glanced over to see Applebloom staring at the two of us.

"... What in the hay did Ah just witness?"

I laughed and gestured at the other filly. "Oh, Applebloom! Have you met Diamond Tiara?"

Author's Note:

It had to happen. No regrets.