• Published 25th Jan 2020
  • 470 Views, 6 Comments

Spike's Destiny in the Pokémon World - Darth Severus



In a world of Pokémon, natural disasters are wreaking havoc. A human has been turned into a Pokémon to save their world

  • ...
 6
 470

Off to Green Gate

It had been a slow day for Spike and Team Go-Getters, no new rescues that were of their skill level. As they headed to the Union HQ, Ezio stopped them in front of the gate and said, "Sabrina wants to talk to you kids. You've been doing so well that she has a special assignment for you on Green Gate."

Spike tilted his head, "Green Gate? What's that?"

Ezio smirked, "You'll see soon enough, go find Sabrina, she should be in the planetarium like she usually is."

Spike nodded and they headed up to the planetarium to find Sabrina, who said, "Oh, you're here. Good. Ezio probably told you, I'm sending you on a mission to Green Gate. Green Gate is one of the five planets that make up the Core Worlds. For years, we were cut off from all four of the other planets, but not too long ago, Alakazam from Team A.C.T, along with Xatu and myself were able to create the Teleport Pads that link the worlds. Follow me."

As Sabrina led them to the Teleport Pad, she said, "Let me see your Rescue Team Badge for a moment." before Spike gave it to her, and she put it in a slot.

A computerized voice said, "Team Go-Getters recognized. Green Gate transport authorized."

Sabrina smiled, "Good, you can go to Green Gate now. Step on the pad and you'll arrive at the Union's Green Gate HQ. Talk to Gene when you get there, he's the leader of the Union's Green Gate Branch. You can't miss him, he stands out in a crowd. He'll tell you more about your mission on Green Gate."

Spike stepped on the pad, followed by Suzie and Scar, and they arrived at a new building, which had a lot of natural light. As they arrived, Suzie smiled, "So this is the Green Gate HQ? Very natural, I like it."

A Grovyle saw the team arrive and said to them, "You must be Team Go-Getters. If you're looking for Gene... well, he went out. He probably won't be back until dark. Honestly I never understood why he's always like this. 10 years working here, you'd think I'd get used to his concerts, but he never changes."

Spike tilted his head, "Concerts? As in, music?"

The Grovyle nodded, "Gene may work for the Rescue Union, but his musical career seems to be more important to him. He's out in the Great Forest playing another concert. You could go see him, but he probably won't do anything to help until his concert's over."

Spike sighed, "Well, that stinks... should I call Sabrina on our communicators?"

Grovyle shook his head, "No, even with Gene at his concert, I was briefed about your mission, I'm second in command here on Green Gate, and I take most of Gene's responsibilities when he's at a concert."

Spike nodded and followed Grovyle to a room with a giant tree growing up through the ceiling. "So, what's our mission?"

Grovyle spoke, "We got a report of a mysterious energy coming from the Lost Woods. Normally that dungeon is so confusing, people always wind up back at the entrance very quickly. We want you to investigate that energy, and find out the source of it."

Spike nodded, "Yes sir!" before the team ran out of the building.

As they walked towards the Lost Woods, Scar wondered, "What do you think this energy is?"

Suzie shrugged, "No clue, could be anything with all these disasters. Heck, it could be a legendary Pokémon waking from its sleep. I sure hope that's not the case though."

Scar shuddered at the thought of facing a legendary. "You and me both sister."

As they approached the entrance to the Lost Woods, Spike asked, "Do you hear that? It sounds like music..."

Scar nodded, "I hear it too, but it can't be Gene, Grovyle said he was in the Great Forest. Should we follow the music?"

Spike nodded, "That's a good idea." before leading his team into the woods, following the direction of the music.

As the music got louder, they noticed a strange cave, where the music echoed out of. Suzie gulped, "This is kind of creepy... But we better go in." before walking in

As they walked in, they felt a strange surge going through their bodies before the music suddenly stopped. They heard a roar, and as they followed it, they saw a massive Pokémon, and Spike said, "What the heck is that!?"

Scar gulped "I-It's a Gigantamax Vespiquen! How can we fight that thing!?"

Suddenly, Spike felt a strange sensation, and he grew to match the Vespiquen in size, with Scar and Suzie's eyes widening, and Suzie said, "Spike, you Dynamaxed! You might have a shot at beating that Vespiquen! Let's do this!"

As the Vespiquen charged up an attack, Spike used Max Hailstorm, a move that did a lot of damage to it. Vespiquen slashed as Spike, but he spun around, hitting her with his tail. He used his new Rock Slide move as Max Rockfall, knocking out Vespiquen and returning her to normal.

When the Vespiquen returned to normal, so did Spike, and she came up to them, "My apologies, that energy made me lose control. I'd be honored to be friends with a team as strong as you if you'll allow me."

Spike nodded, "Great to have you!"

After heading back, Gene was back, and the Obstagoon was playing air guitar for a moment before saying, "Rockin' lil' dudes! Thanks for check out that weird flow!"

Spike could understand why Gene was a musician, he certainly looked the part, but said, "No problem, it's what we were sent to do. It's getting late, do you have a room we can stay in for the night?"

Before Gene could say anything, Grovyle spoke, "Of course, follow me." before walking off with Team Go-Getters following him, "Believe me, I wonder how Gene got this job too, he's more musician than rescuer, but in a battle, he's somebody you can trust with your life."

As Grovyle led them to a room, Spike yawned and thanked him before laying down in one of the straw beds in the room before Suzie and Scar followed suit.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment