• Published 25th Jan 2020
  • 470 Views, 6 Comments

Spike's Destiny in the Pokémon World - Darth Severus



In a world of Pokémon, natural disasters are wreaking havoc. A human has been turned into a Pokémon to save their world

  • ...
 6
 470

AMBER Alert

As Spike woke up in the morning, he wondered, "I know I had some sort of dream... but I can't remember anything about it. Oh well, I better check the mail." before heading out to see the only thing in his mailbox was the newspaper.

As Scar and Suzie showed up, Suzie said, "Hey, you're up early. Is there any mail?"

Spike shook his head, "Just the daily paper. Besides, Sabrina said to report to her this morning, remember?"

Scar nodded, "Yeah, Spike's right, let's get going." before the group walked over to the Union HQ to see Ezio knocked out on the ground in front of the gate.

Spike ran to Ezio and shook him, "Ezio, wake up! Are you ok!?"

As Ezio came around, he groaned in pain, "It's Team Meanies, they came back..."

The team's eyes all widened and Suzie confusedly asked, "How could they beat you!? We beat them, and you're much stronger than us!"

Ezio tried to stand up, but couldn't, "This battle is too much for you. Gengar… He got a Mega Stone..."

Scar's eyes widened even more, "Mega Stone!? Where did those thugs get a Mega Stone!? There's no way we're strong enough to beat a Mega Gengar!"

Spike had heard about Mega Evolution, but he knew very little about it because of his memory loss. He growled and said, "We can't just let them do as they please! Let's get them!"

Before they could enter, Gengar, Medicham, and Ekans were sent flying out the front gate, and Gengar reverted from Mega Gengar back to Gengar. Sabrina walked out as a Mega Gardevoir and walked over to Team Meanies, taking the Key Stone and Gengarite from Gengar. As she walked back towards the gate, she turned back into a normal Gardevoir and said to Team Go-Getters, "I appreciate that you wanted to help, but if Ezio couldn't beat them, they would have made short work of you. Can you take Ezio to the infirmary and come see me afterwards?"

Spike nodded, "Of course Sabrina, no problem." before the three of them helped Bisharp get back on his feet led him to the infirmary. After they made Ezio was being treated, they headed to meet Sabrina.

When they returned, Sabrina told them, "Thank you for taking care of my husband. He's very stubborn, and he has a lot of pride, so it was inevitable that he would try to fight Gengar, even though he'd Mega Evolved. Now, I suppose I should tell you about the mission I have for you. Now, I'm sure you know about the earthquakes we've been having lately. During one of those earthquakes, a Pokémon named Skarmory kidnapped a child who he blames for the earthquakes. He doesn't understand it would take much more than a family of Diglett and Dugtrio tunneling to cause earthquakes. Diglett's father Dugtrio has asked me to send a team to help rescue his son. Are you up for it?"

Spike was angered that somebody would kidnap a little kid, and nodded, "Of course, we'll get Diglett home safe and sound."

Sabrina smiled, "Thank you. I suggest you get some items from our storage before you go. We keep Union Teams supplied with all sorts of items that can help you during rescues. You'll need some Oran Berries and Reviver Seeds, those are two of the most important items a Rescue Team needs. Help yourself to anything you might need."

Spike and the team nodded before heading down to the storage lockers. They grabbed some Oran Berries, Apples, Reviver Seeds, and were about to head out before Suzie spoke, "Wait, Skarmory is a Steel and Flying type, we should try to find some TMs that can help us, especially you Scar, your strongest move is Sludge Bomb, it won't do anything against a Steel type like Skarmory."

Scar sighed, "You're right, let's look around." before looking at the TMs. He found two TMs he thought might help, "Which do you guys think would be best, Shadow Claw or Thunderbolt?"

Spike thought for a moment, "Both of them could come in handy, Shadow Claw is a Ghost type move, that could help you if we ever face Psychic types. I think it'd be best to learn both of them."

Scar nodded before using both TMs to learn Shadow Claw and Thunderbolt. When the TMs were no longer functioning, he put them in a box that said 'Used TMs' before saying, "Do you think either of you should learn some new moves?"

Spike thought for a minute, before picking up a TM for Rock Slide and using it on himself before saying, "What about you Suzie?"

Suzie nodded, "I think Aerial Ace would be good for me." before using the TM. "Let's go!"

When they arrived at Mt. Steel, Dugtrio appeared in front of them and told them, "Do be careful! Skarmory is a strong ruffian! The summit is the ninth floor up. Good luck!" before going back underground.

As the team started to scale the mountain, they noticed some wild Pokémon eyeing them with a sparkle in their eyes, but they couldn't understand why.

When they got to the summit, Scar saw Diglett and said, "Look, there he is! Don't worry Diglett, we'll get you out of here!"

Skarmory landed in front of the team and said, "What are you doing here!?"

Spike growled, "We're here to rescue Diglett! Skarmory, don't do this, release Diglett!"

Skarmory scoffed, "It's their own fault! I haven't slept in a week because of the earthquakes! It's this brat and his family who've been causing all of them!"

Suzie shook her head, "That's not true. Well, it's true we've had bad earthquakes, but it would take much more than Diglett's family running wild underground to cause them."

Skarmory squawked at them, "Quiet! You'll have to get past me if you want to save that little brat!" before flying towards them.

Spike jumped out of the way before using Rock Slide, causing stalactites to fall on top of Skarmory. When Skarmory was trying to get out of the rubble, Scar shocked him with Thunderbolt, causing the rocks to shatter, although Skarmory had obviously had enough, and flew off.

Spike walked over to the edge of the cliff and looked down the chasm separating them from Diglett, "I don't think we can cross this, and Diglett looks too scared to move... What now?" Suddenly, two Magnemite floated down near Diglett, to which Spike was surprised and said, "Hey, you're the Magnemite we helped out!"

One of them said, "We heard about this, we can rescue Diglett from the sky." before the two of them started lifting Diglett out of the dungeon and meeting Team Go-Getters back at the Union HQ.

After Dugtrio had been reunited with his son, he thanked Team Go-Getters and the Magnemite. After he gave the Rescue Team their reward, the Magnemite said, "Well, I suppose we should be going."

Before they could leave, Suzie said, "Wait! We couldn't have done this mission without you. We could use more help, so... would you like to join Team Go-Getters?"

Scar nodded, "I agree, you'd be a valuable asset to us. What about you Spike?"

Spike nodded, "I'm all for it."

One of the Magnemite seemed happy, saying, "That sounds fun! But... if you need to get me for rescues, I'll need somewhere close by to live. Do you have a place like that?"

Spike looked disappointed as he said, "Well... no, we don't..."

Magnemite also looked disappointed and said, "Well, in that case, I can't join you. Sorry." before heading off.

Suzie sighed, "Well, we'll need to find a place where new members can stay. I heard there's a new shop opening, Wigglytuff's Circle of Friends. We should head there tomorrow and see if Wigglytuff can help us."

And so with the rescue of Diglett, Team Go-Getters realizes they need places for team members to stay, and in the morning, they'll be heading to Wigglytuff's Circle of Friends to see if they can get some Friend Areas.