• Published 15th Jan 2020
  • 12,633 Views, 95 Comments

Getting the Vapors - ArDee



Vapor Trail is in heat. She wants your help with that. Things only escalate from there.

Comments ( 20 )

NIcely done, I think it was worth the wait.

MIssed hearing from you

10454090
Thanks! and feel free to join my discord server if you'd like to keep in touch and chat ^.^

10454101
Thank you for the offer but I made a bad experience with discord a few months ago.

But I made some progress with my mature works since we saw each other last in our PM

10454106
fair enough, and that's good to hear ^^

I'm just beginning to see
Now I'm on my way
It doesn't matter to me
Chasing the clouds away

Holy cow, was just thinking about this story when it updated. Fantastic work as always.

saw a couple of....odd words around when the sex scene with all the girls started..... Behinddoneid it was, also there was a place where you accidently used Redhearts' name instead of Anon's

10455095
suppose that's my fault for not quite fully proofreading Vis's part - I had been working on it after Vis finished writing his part of the chapter, but set the chapter down for a couple weeks due to school and I must've neglected to finish doing it before release.
Just went through and fixed some of the weird words and misspellings, Vis's writing tone doesn't gel consistently with my own sometimes so that might be why some things sound "off."

But can you point out where there's a naming error? I searched through every mention of Redheart and didn't notice anything amiss contextually...

Redhheat’ts movements also brought out her tongue as she gasped for air, and the feeling of that slick muscle near her ponut made Glimmerlance moan wantonly. “ Buck! I didn’t know you were this desperate! Flitter, get o-oh!-over here, please!” Flitter obeyed almost immediately, throwing off her hair bow as she trotted over. Flitter lowered her muzzle to Glimmerlance’s other pelvic hole the second she was next to the thrashing guardsmare. One whiff of the carnal cocktail benign stirred up below by Redheart’s tongue, and Flitter was hooked.

Redheart

“V-Vapor, holy shit!” Suddenly, the feel of two wet caverns around your sensitive skin makes your heart throb against your chest. The pump of your hips finally gave Cloudchaser’s dripping slit and Vapor's careful maw their heaping helping of you. Several inches of your cock thrust into Couschaser’s pussy, her ass rippling around the intrusion like it was a rock being skipped across a lake. And Vapor’s eeep is swiftly silenced by the testicle of yours filling out her maw.

Cloudchaser

Cloudchaer’s gasps ring around the ward, as she jumps wildly on your cock. The euphoric plapplapplap of your thighs slapping together make your eyes roll into your head. But it’s Vapor you reach for, gripping strands of her loose mane under Cloud’s thrashing rump. Vapor’s tongue feels like heaven on your nuts, her blunt teeth scraping lightly on the loose skin as she slurps noisily on your hefty testes. Your grip on Vapor’s mane gives her an enthusiastic encouragement as she bobs her head back and forth without stopping.

Cloudchaser again

It was too much for her. Redheary’s snatch gushed around the magical intrusion pounding her vicelike folds. Her climax was slow and messy, but thanks to Glimmer’s refusal to let up on her slit, that orgasm extended for what felt like forever. Reheart’s wanton cries rang in your ears like bells as you watched her legs spasm uncontrollably. Soon, Glimmer’s ruthlessly drilling of Redheart’s drooling clit made the nurse lose her voice; her consciousness soon following it as the mare’s eyes rolled into her head.

Redheart again

10455167
It was shortly before the girls started in, where 'Redheart' talks, but it's obiously Anon, it was just after the girls came in and found out what was happening, the way things worked in that paragraph and the others, it sounded like Anon was supposed to be the name

Beneath her, Redheart squeaked out. “Um, girls? Right here?” Suddenly, the aura around Redheart’s drooling maw switched to the rod of yours it was polishing. ‘Me and my big probably nonexistent mouth,’ you mutter, though all that escapes your mouth is a gasp at the ethereal grip, makes your sensitive shaft throb.

10455288

10455312

Thanks a bunch, somehow didn't notice those typos before...

10455537

Oh, jeeze. Just went back and rephrased that entire paragraph since I didn't even fully realize how confusing it was at first.

Welp, I can't believe my 6 new favorite songs are from a porn comic.

But do I sound like I'm complaining

this is my

New

JAM

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Well sh**....that happened.

This was one hell of a read

I really like this! It's not the usual crazy growth sexy times, but still loving it!

Una

Update?

11096844
It's high on my to-do list, but sadly real life, commissions, and other stories have gotten in the way since the last update, and it's contributed to an inspiration block I've had on this for a while.

Login or register to comment