• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 2,386 Views, 335 Comments

Schultz Knows Nothing - JustAnotherHistoryBuff



What happens if when Hogan, his men, and the lovable Sergeant Schultz, jumped out of the airplane in "Hogan Gives a Birthday Party" and somehow land in Equestria.

  • ...
9
 335
 2,386

The Fall of Sergeant Schultz

The parachute jump went as planned. Hogan and his men landed safely down in a field when the jumped out of the plane carrying Biendenbender and the two pilots on its way back to London. Their only job now was to find Schultz before morning came.

When they began their search, Newkirk chirped out "''Ey Colonel, anything back there seem a bit off to you?"

Before Hogan could answer, Carter budged into the conversation with "What, did I miss a bit when we dropped the load on the factory? You know if we head back to camp I coul..."

Before Carter could answer, he was slapped on the back of his head by Newkirk so that Hogan could answer.

"Well, what do you mean Newkirk."

"I don't know Sir, but I got a ruddy feeling that something is off."

"Yeah, Schultz landed farther from us." Le Beau chirped in.

"Oh c'mon Frenchie. That ain't the problem. We all know ol' Schultzie is just gonna hide wherever he landed."

Little did they know what Schultz was going through right now.

*** *** ***

For what seemed like hours, Schultz kept calling out for Colonel Hogan as he tried to free himself from the cracked floor boards. Suddenly, as if he began to think. Floor Boards? Oh if the Kommandant finds out... Suddenly, the door knob beside him began to twist slowly. As the door began to open, Schultz once again began to scream not for Colonel Hogan, but for anyone to help. Only Gestapo opens a door slowly like that. He thought, his mind drifting back to the thought of Major Hochstetter. Schultz always despised Hochstetter, but he could do nothing. Nobody could do anything with the Gestapo... well... other than Colonel Hogan.

As the door began to open, Schultz closed his eyes as he heard the foot steps clop their way towards him. Then came a feminine voice.

"Woah... what is that thing?"

"I dunno Rainbow, it looks scared though."

Females? Gestapo females? Schultz thought. The footsteps got closer and as much as he hated it, Schultz forced his eyes to open. Right in front of him, stood two horses... one cyan and the other pink, giving him curious looks. The pink one walked up to him and opened it's mouth.

"Hi there Mister! What are you?"

With that Schultz felt his eyes dilate and the next thing he knew, he was out like a light.

*** *** ***

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie walked over to examine the creature that had fallen from the ceiling. It looked very large, in terms of height and girth around it's midsection. From the way the room looked, it looked like the creature had a very hard landing when it fell through the roof, probably from it's weight. The creature also wore blue clothes and helmet, with some sort of award pinned on the coat.

"Pinkie do you think we should get Twilight?"

"I dunno, maybe we should get Fluttershy too! She knows about animals and how to take care of them!"

"Okay, I'll get Twilight and you will go get..." Before Rainbow Dash could finish her sentence, Pinkie was already off to Fluttershy's.

"Fluttershy..."

*** *** ***

Night had fallen as Twilight stood on the balcony watching Luna raise the moon up. For once, the day had gone by uneventful. Books were checked out and returned by ponies and late fees were payed. So for the occasion, Twilight allowed herself to just sit back and relax.

When she was about to turn around and head back into the library, she was nearly startled when she heard somepony call out "Twilight!" behind her. Turning around, she saw Rainbow Dash flying towards her at full speed and talking faster than she usually does.

"Twilight! You gotta get to Sugarcube Corner ASAP! A giant crashed into Pinkie's roof and..."

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there Rainbow, what do you mean a giant fell through Pinkie's roof?" Twilight asked.

"I mean there is a literal GIANT at Pinkie's! It fell through the roof yelling and got itself stuck! We didn't know what to do so while Pinkie went to get Fluttershy, I came here to get you!"

"Wait, you left the giant alone? In Sugarcube Corner of all places?"

"Yeah, whats wrong with that, its not like its gonna wake up anyway. When me and Pinkie walked into the room, he saw us and immediately fainted so we should be fine."

"I hope I don't regret this Rainbow..."

*** *** ***

"Mon Colonel, we have been walking around for an hour and still haven't found Schultzie. You really think he landed in this area?" Le Beau asked. Even though Schultz was the enemy, he was still a friend to them all.

"Yeah Colonel, if ol' Schultzie landed here, we would had found him by now?" Newkirk chirped.

"Well, we all jumped out after Schultz so we should had seen where he landed... did we?" Kinch said. For as smart as Kinch was, finding Schultz after bailing out of a plane was beginning to be weirdly hard.

"Alright everyone, quick break." Hogan finally said. As soon as he gave the order, his four exhausted men sat down in the field.

"Now, did anyone see Schultz land or where he floated down to?" Hogan asked towards his men. Immediately Kinch, Le Beau, and Newkirk all said no. Carter however, sat there silent, as if he was thinking about something.

"Carter, whats wrong with you mate? You are usually more talkative than this." Newkirk was right, normally Carter would agree.

"Well, I think I saw where Schultz floated down. It looked like a little town of some sort. You know, it reminded me of one of the medieval mock-towns that I used to g-" Carter was cut off by a glare from Newkirk before he continued. "I think the town is not far from here. Just a bit to the east."

"Wait wait wait, so... you mean to tell me, that you held your bloody tongue and had us walk around in circles lookin' for Schultz, and now you tell us where he is?" Newkirk would've been angry at Carter, but he knew the Sergeant for a while to know that it won't get him anywhere.

"Well... yeah... I just thought we would find him here though like the Colonel said."

"Carter, I admire your drive to follow orders, but sometimes... just say it." Hogan said sympathetically. As smart as Carter was, he was still somewhat of a kid at heart.

"Yes, Colonel."

"Alright boys, breaks over. We gotta go find Schultz before the Bald Eagle and Burkhalter wake up."

With that, Hogan's men nodded in agreement and made their way to the town in the east.

*** *** ***

When Twilight and Rainbow got back to Sugarcube Corner, they were not greeted by Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy but rather very loud snores. Upstairs, Twilight was amazed at the sight before her. Like Rainbow said, the creature did pass out, but it looked like it fell asleep quite fast. Around it, was a little blanket that Fluttershy had put around the creature's girthy gut. Clearly, Fluttershy could feel for the creature as it slept. While they were upstairs, they did not hear the door downstairs open up.

*** *** ***

Looking at the odd gingerbread house standing right before them, Newkirk was quite sceptical if Schultz even landed here without it crumbling down to the ground.

"You sure this is the place Carter?"

"Did you see the hole in the roof Newkirk? It's the size of Schultz!"

"Quiet down you two, we don't need to cause anymore trouble than we already have. Now, we find Schultz and get back to camp before-" Hogan was not paying attention and hit one of Schultz's dangling boots right square in his face. Immediately, Schultz's feet snapped to attention and then began to squirm around.

*** *** ***

Sleeping was always a favorite pastime of Schultz's. Even on guard duty, he knew that Klink would not just go out into the middle of the night and help keep guard of the prisoners. Schultz had his own spot where he would be able to sit down and get some rest throughout the night and he was never disturbed. Sometimes, even Lagenscheidt would come and take a nap next to Schultz.

Suddenly, he felt a kick in his legs and immediately thought the worst, Klink had seen him. Suddenly, he awoke himself and snapped to a salute saying "Herr Kommandant I was j-"

He cut himself off when he slowly came back into reality and saw the two horses he saw earlier standing with two other horses just staring at him.

"Was..... C... COLONEL HOGAN, WHERE ARE YOU?"

Schultz didn't expect a reply but was surprised when he heard a voice from downstairs.

"Schultz, were down here! Stop kicking your damn legs before you break my nose!"

Normally Colonel Hogan would respond with one of his trademark witty American comments but his voice sounded serious. Within seconds he heard footsteps running closer to him and when Hogan and his men came through the door, all there was was silence as they stared at each other and the multicolored horses around them.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 of my new little short fan fiction. Sorry for the username change if this is all wierd to you. Apparently my old username caused quite a controversy so I changed it to something less controversial. Anyways, hope you all like this story... God this brings back nostalgia memories.