• Published 9th Jan 2020
  • 2,383 Views, 6 Comments

Blind desire - THEJamiboi



Crust Toppings is a pizza deliverer and he hates his work, as fortune would have it however, one of his deliveries takes him close to Shady Grove, the town of lamias

  • ...
6
 6
 2,383

Blind desire

Blind Desire

Crust Toppings gave a long, weary and slightly pained sigh as he sat on the long row of hard-back benches in the clinic waiting room. The yellow furred and toasty dark orange maned pegasus had managed to scrape his wing on one of the sides of a building in Las Pegasus during a delivery and was now wasting his time waiting to get it dressed since his workplace lacked any form of proper first aid beyond plasters for small cuts. Though, considering he worked as a pizza deliverer it came as little surprise his health was a secondary concern and his boss had only begrudgingly allowed it when a customer noted how bad Crust’s wing was looking, due to him flying several more trips on it.

And so here he was, twiddling his hooves, his red eyes trailing lazily around the room for any form of entertainment to pass the time, like counting the tile cracks. Thankfully, the doctors had taken a mother and her foal away not that long ago and the room was now silent, save for the creaking buzzing of the heating, but with the magazines being so bland, and in use, Crust couldn’t even focus on his frustration at the noise to pass the time.

The doors beeped as another pony was admitted and Crust glanced over before looking back again. An earth pony lamia mare, the colour of an empty black night sky with a wispy, ghostly white mane had entered the clinic, slithering a little awkwardly as her matching black and white tail worked her along the smooth floor. Crust had seen lamias before, his boss often forced him to make trips to the ‘nearby’ town of Shady Grove over one-hundred miles away and he was rather familiar with them and their interest in using him as a side dish. But what made him look twice, other than the rare sight of a lamia visiting a town other than their home ground, was the blindfold covering her eyes tied up behind her head and her slight stumbling as she found the side of the wall and felt her way along to the desk.

“Hi, I’m here for my appointment.” The lamia said softly once she was sure she’d found the desk.

“Of course, Miss Night Light, the doctor’s just finishing up you can go in next.” The receptionist said softly.

“Yeah, who knows, maybe this time when he takes my blindfold off, I will be able to see.” The lamia said with harsh bitterness.

“Night, you know this is to make sure you aren’t suffering anything else.” The receptionist said softly, in an attempt at a comforting tone.

Night sighed “Yeah… sorry… I’ll just wait in my usual spot, is it free?” Night asked and the receptionist leaned over nodding before remembering it was Night.

“Yes, it’s clear, watch out for the new plant pot, it’s directly against the wall beside my desk on your side.” Night nodded and made her way along the wall, brushing her hoof over the leaves of the plant and sitting down in the corner of the room, a fair distance from the doors that led to the doctor’s offices.

Less than two minutes later the mother with her kid came back out looking disgruntled whilst her kid was looking smug at getting a lollipop for hurting himself from whatever stupid thing he’d done, the doctor creeped his head out and called the lamia mare away, moving over, Crust had to admit, rather bravely so he could help her along down the hallway to his room. Shortly after, a second doctor arrived and Crust was FINALLY called through. Crust happily trotted forward into the office and sat down, quickly explaining his injury and why it was so bad before having it cleaned and bandaged.

“A few days rest from flying should do it, or do you have a cloud home?” The doctor asked as she pinned the bandage up.

“No, I live in an apartment in the city.” Crust said and the doctor nodded, signing his injury form before permitting him to leave.

Outside, the overwhelming sounds of carriage ponies yelling and loud chatter droned in the sides of Crust’s ears as he looked around before heading to work to let his boss know he wouldn’t be available, a small grin stretching up his face as he imagined the crusty grump being forced to actually do some work himself rather than commanding Crust or the others to do so for him.


After a long walk, Crust deciding to take a nice scenic route through Las Pegasus park since, as far as he was concerned, the day was his. Crust was making his way down the street to the tightly packed street his workplace was nestled in, built into the side of an office building that overhung it, the pizza shop was ‘rustic’ as the boss often said. Crust would often rebelliously think how it looked like it was close to collapsing under the office and sometimes wished it would. Crust slipped around the back, dodging around an overflowing wheelie bin and in through the back door into the kitchens.

Before Crust had even finished getting all hooves through the door, his boss was on him, his face literally touching Crust’s “Where in the name of Celestia’s magical mane have you been?!” He yelled, Crust guessed there were no customers then, since his boss, Mr Work Skive, was surprisingly nice whenever one was in the lobby waiting on an order “We’ve been short hoofed without you, you damn layabout!” He cried, a vein popping in his temple.

“I was at the hospital getting checked up after I had to fly on a damaged wing for several days, I have the note excusing me from working.” Crust finished, having held up the note as his boss snatched it up, reading through it.

Sadly, Work didn’t suddenly deflate and apologise, as he often did when treading on a possible lawsuit, and instead remained frustrated, much to Crust’s irk “This just says you can’t fly.” He growled.

“I have to fly to do my job.” Crust pointed out.

“You can do the ground jobs, walk like the rest of us for a change, clock in and head on through there’s delivery orders to go, move it.” Work yelled and Crust groaned in frustration as he bossed skulked off back to his office to do whatever it was he did when avoiding effort and not sliming up to the customers from the office upstairs.

Crust walked through the hallway dividing the kitchen from the behind the counter space that was being run by Hot Top, Crust’s co-worker “Boss said there are orders.” Crust said taking a spare hat, the ‘uniform’, since he’d left his at home.

Hot nodded and began taking down notes, sifting through the ground ones, it had been easy to hear what Work had Crust doing and he simply hoofed half a dozen to Crust who groaned before heading back to get the pizza orders from the chef.


The day dragged by, Crust having to lug boxes of pizzas all over town, he was a decent flier, considering all the practise, but a slow trotting since he was use to relying on his wings. Occasionally, Work would come out of his office to yell at Crust for taking so long and Crust would have to grip the counter to stop himself lashing out against the jerk. Finally, the end of Crust’s shift time was arriving and he took his hat off and had just clocked out when Paper had passed an order through to the chef.

“Crust, where the hay are you going? There’s a delivery order to go and you’re the only pony present.” Except yourself you stupid old-

“It’s past Shady Grove, boss, I’ll get one of the others who can fly to take it before they go home, besides Crust clocked out.” Hot said trying to save Crust.

“All the more reason for him to do it then, he’s off home, they ain’t and we need them closer to home right now for the midnight orders.” Crust wanted to say how unfair it was that Work was making him, on his own time, take a order out of the city he lived in on hoof, but since he had been unable to find any work so he could drop the place he had to hold his tongue against the haypile.

Work shoved the box into Crust’s hooves, it was at least a more insulated box for longer distances “Shady Grove, Oaken Fields lane A1, turn away from Shady Grove when you reach the road towards it and you should see a track leading to this place, probably one of the older districts from the town’s ruins that somepony is living in, probably somepony surveying the lamias judging from the distance.” Paper said over Work’s shoulder and Crust nodded, taking off with an irritated grunt.

The walk out of town took a fair while, Crust didn’t feel in much of a rush to get this order done. So what if the customer complained? Crust was being made to walk out of the city to another town miles away, on hoof when he was a pegasus, just after visiting hospital. Let the coot sack him, he didn’t really care at this point. The town soon faded away as Crust crossed the bridge over to the open desert surrounding the city, the distant lights of Shady Grove, as the sun creeped down behind him, guiding the irritated pony along.

“And I have to be in tomorrow, no doubt.” Crust grumbled.

Before long, Crust was wandering through the empty darkness of the road towards Shady Grove, the occasional street lamp bathing him in light only for him to leave its halo and be plunged back into darkness, and he had to find a track that led away from the town! Crust’s hooves were burning when he finally reached the road that turned off to the small village and he did as he had been instructed, turning away and peering off into the gloom, searching for a small track. Crust sighed wearily, wandering forward a bit away from town, assuming it had to be ahead and he quickly spotted it. Beneath the next lamp was what Crust definitely considered a track, a gravel one covering the desert ground with occasional red poles set out in case sand covered the ‘road’ trailing off towards a hill. Crust set off, eager for this to be over with.

Strangely, before long Crust began to take notice of trees growing up around him, at first it was the desert kind, starved and kind of wind swept, but before long grass and a small desert forest began to crop up and Crust could hear a stream nearby that was likely the source of life and, although he could barely see, her heard his hooves beat against wood as he crossed a small bridge “Least I know I’m still on track then.” Crust muttered.

Crust expected some light to appear at some point, peeking through curtains to indicate he was near a house of some sort, but no such thing appeared and ahead was just pure darkness, the trees having grown dense enough that Crust could barely see his own hoof in front of his face. As such it was a shock when he collided with the side of something. Crust backed up and reached forward, felt like rock… no bricks… the house wasn’t lit up… maybe the pony who had ordered had gone to bed. Crust felt along the wall until he found the door, feeling the wood brush against his hooves, and knocked lightly.

Crust rolled on his hooves, he didn’t expect the pony to get up, it was late and they had probably forgotten or given up, Crust had lost track of time on his walk so he’d probably taken too long… but he soon heard a noise behind the door and it opened into darkness, Crust just barely able to make out a shape in the doorway.

“Err… pizza delivery?” Crust asked, squinting to see as something swished on the carpet inside the house.

A mare responded “Oh, thanks, I thought you’d gotten lost or missed my house.” She said taking the box.

“Well… it is pitch black here, no lights on.” Crust commented.

“Oh! Oh, right… I forgot…” Crust wasn’t sure how somepony could forget they didn’t have their lights on, but, next second, the lights behind the pony flicked on as the mare fumbled for the switch.

The blindfolded face of Night was lit up as she was cast in the light behind her, smiling slightly at Crust as she looked down at his neck “One moment, I’ll get the bits, come in, it’s far too cold for me to leave the door open.” Night turned back, slithering into her home and Crust followed after her, shutting the door.

She was right, Crust didn’t realise until the warmth of her house hit him, but it had rapidly gotten chilly out here, he had heard desert temperatures fluctuated a lot… was it safe for him to go home in this cold? He didn’t fancy freezing to death because of his stupid boss. Night returned before Crust could dwell further on this with a bag of bits.

“How much?” She asked.

“Oh, seventeen please.” Crust said and Night counted them out, with ab it of difficulty “You live out here alone?” Crust asked, wanting to fill the silence as Night counted out the money.

“Mhmmm, just me, I use to live in Shady Grove, but since I didn’t have anypony to aid me when I lost my sight I kept getting in the way or bumping into stuff… so I just… stay out here now. It’s alright, I have trees to climb, I can get food from town or Las Pegasus if I feel fancy or the woods if I want something lively, I get benefits because of how I lost my sight at work and I can still enjoy most TV even if I can’t see it.” Night said, placing all the bits out, which Crust scooped up, counting to check, putting one back that Night had overcounted.

“Thank you, I’ll leave you to it, I’ll just put the pizza on the table in your kitchen.” Crust said and Night nodded, following him surprisingly well for a blind mare.

Crust walked into the half-lit kitchen, faintly hearing the TV in the next room still playing, as he set the box down and turned to leave, finding Night stood there “Do you want to stay the night here?” She asked softly, Crust just barely picking up the faint hint of hope in her voice.

“Oh er… it’s fine, really I…” Crust said, thinking of the last time he’d agreed to stay at a lamia’s house…

“You can’t go all the way back to Las Pegasus in the dark, you’ll freeze your hooves off… I have a spare room upstairs you can stay in… please…” Night said with a smile and Crust gulped, he had to admit, staying here instead of trudging home was preferable…

“If you’re sure…” Crust said wearily and Night nodded, beaming as she grabbed the pizza and slithered through to the living room.

“Come on, you can help me eat this, can’t turn down free pizza, right?” Crust shrugged, true that.

Crust followed Night into her living room, the TV was rather small, but Crust figured the picture wasn’t all to major to Night, more the sound, which looked rather fancy with four speakers, two either side of the tv on the stand, stacked up on top of one another. Night set the pizza down on a coffee table and slithered up onto a slightly squashed sofa, curling her tail up as she laid down sideways, pulling the pizza over and setting it down on her tail. Crust looked between the tv, which seemed like some kind of action film, to Night taking up the only seating.

Crust moved forward to the edge of the seat and placed a hoof on Night’s tail “Would you mind moving your tail a little for me?” Crust asked softly, not wanting to offend Night.

Night glanced over, flexing her tail before shifting it out the way with a soft “Okay.” She opened the box and took a piece out, Crust could see faint steam, at least it was warm for her “Thanks for bringing it so far, I’m Night Light by the way.” Night said turning to look at Crust as he sat down.

“Crust Toppings and well, it is my job.” He said with a small smile “I… I’m sorry to ask but why are you able to tell where I am?” Crust asked.

“Oh, I can see your heat.” Night said matter-of-fact and when Crust didn’t respond she took the prompt to explain “See, lamias can sense heat just like snakes, so I know roughly where you are because of the bundle of heat you’re emitting next to my cold body,” Night lifted her tail tip from the strewn pile of coils and tapped Crust’s side, just in front of his folded wing “I just can’t properly tell where you’re facing… it’s… it’s like looking for a face in a fire, so I have to guess…” Night said as her tail tip briefly brushed over Crust’s side before dropping down back onto the pile.

Night then sat up and tapped her hoof on the table before finding the controller, for a second she paused, running her hoof over it before clicking to another channel “I’ve memorised what channels have the most shows I like.” Night said as the tv switched over to the start of a movie.

The pair fell into silence for a short while until a movie began to play, starting off with a pony detective going after a criminal, meeting up with a less than helpful lamia companion guiding him through her lands who was constantly trying to get him in her grip. Crust gave a slightly irritated sigh at this and Night looked over.

“I’m sorry, do you not like this show?” She asked quietly.

“What? No, it’s fine, kind of funny actually, it’s just… I know what you’re doing,” Night hummed in confusion as Crust continued “You’re trying to use this movie as a means of tricking me into getting into your coils so you can hypnotise me.” Crust said looking up at the dark ceiling in irritation.

“I can’t.” Night mumbled quietly.

“Huh?” Crust looked back down at her, having expected Night to go defensive or dismissive… not… sad…

“I can’t hypnotise you… well I can but… well, hypnosis works by forming a visual link between a lamia’s eyes and another’s… I can do that but… I need to ask whoever I’m hypnotising to make sure I’m looking at them to even start… so most ponies turn me down, not wanting me to control them and those that do go to find other lamias who don’t need such a helping hoof to get the task done controlling and letting their minds rest, after all, who wants to tell a lamia how to hypnotise you? I can’t even remember what it’s like to hold a pony.” Night muttered, twirling a bit of cheese stuffed pizza crust in her hoof before tossing it into the now empty box the pair had finished which she shoved onto the table.

“What’s she doing? The lamia in the movie I mean.” Night asked and Crust looked surprised before taking the movie in more closely.

The lamia had gotten the detective to agree to watch her eyes and she’d answer his questions, just so long as he could keep his mind long enough to ask them “She’s looped some of her thicker coils around him and it sitting on them forcing him to look straight up at her above him, the camera keeps flicking to his point of view sat inside the coils following her tail up her pony body to her eyes… his left eye is reflecting hers whilst his right is sort of drooping and his mouth is doing a sort of fish impersonation…” Night snorted and Crust chuckled “She’s swaying and he’s rocking his head back and forth… looks like a puppet on strings,” Crust commented.

“Controlling everything, even your movement, woooooooo,” Night lifted a few coils and shook them as she imitated a ghost and Crust smiled shaking his head.

The detective’s words were getting slurred as the scene continued “His head keeps dropping down before he forces himself back up again and again… looks… sort of drowsy, heavy eyes which are full of rings… smile…” Crust cleared his throat slightly as Night shifted on her seat as the lamia suggested the detective give the questions a rest alongside his mind and a little bell chime sounded from the speakers.

“And he’s her plaything.” Night whispered.

“Don’t get what’s so appealing about that.” Crust said leaning back.

“Huh? Well, I suppose a lot of ponies just want to let go of their stress, let the world and all its burdens go away, even for a short while, and just enjoy the pleasant silence of bliss with another whilst in the comfiest and tightest of embraces.” Night’s voice oozed with jealousy and envy but Crust could also see what she meant… he himself did fancy a little break from his own job…

Well… she’s not really ABLE to take to direct advantage of me I suppose… I mean… if I have to help her put me under…” Crust shook his head, what was he thinking? It was probably the movie, no doubt made for a lamia who had brought a pony in to try and seduce them into their coils…

Night toned out the movie as it moved onto the scene with the villain, glancing at Night then her giant form, in the current dim light it seemed as if the shadows were breathing and twisting slightly, sometimes glistening like distant stars… the sky above caught upon the body of Night as if it had been drawn onto a painter’s canvas.

“Uh… Night…?” Night turned towards Crust’s heat and he shuffled “You know… if you really want you can coil me up… I mean, I am a guest, seems only fair I give a little back in thanks.” Night looked surprised and confused.

“Oh! No! You don’t have to feel obligated to me for anything, it’s just nice to have anybody, pony, lamia or otherwise, to talk to and listen to me for a change- I mean… er… I just…” Night twirled her hooves together looking around, but Crust was pretty much the only thing her heat vision could see and she inevitably ended up looking back at him “If… if you don’t mind?” Night asked with a smile.

“No, I don’t.” Crust insisted and Night smiled before lifting a few coils up.

“Just, tap which you’d like, in terms of thickness,” She was offering him her tail tip which whilst it soon grew out would no doubt feel like tying a scaly rope around him, a low mid-section of her tail that was thick enough for a comfy hold but not over bearing and her middle which was one and a half the width of Crust’s body, probably close to being as thick as him if he opened up his wings.

Crust reached forward just shy of touching the middle one, it was right in front of him and Night no doubt expected him to choose that option, given it was a safe middle of the road option “Middle?” She asked.

After a long pause though Crust retracted his hoof “No,” And Night began putting down the two thicker coils in place of her tail tip before Crust added “I want the thickest coils, please.” Night paused, looking a bit confused before lifting over her middle loops and Crust tapped them with a hoof, feeling the thick fat and muscle disform under his touch as scales rubbed over his leg.

Night gave a small smile before letting them drop on top of Crust, pushing him back against the armrest of the sofa as his side was pressed down, winding him a little “Help me out here.” Night said as her coils lazily drifted back and forth over Crust’s body, figuring out where everything was on his body.

“Okay, lift up a little for a sec,” Crust wheezed and Night did so, allowing Crust to move around so he was laying on his back with his hind legs facing towards Night “Right, laying down, head is away from you, turn your coil like so…” Crust took hold of each side of the large tubular coil, above where the belly scales began on either side, and dragged it around so it wasn’t curling awkwardly over him but instead stretched out like a blanket, albeit a short and very wide one. Crust pressed his good wing against the sofa and lifted himself up a little “Okay, try curling the coil underneath me,” Crust said.

“You sure? You… you don’t just want me to blanket you over?” Night asked and Crust glanced at the screen, thinking of how the detective had been coiled up.

“No, this will be nicer, besides your sofa is kind of hard on my back you’ve squashed the springs, chubby.” Crust teased.

“Being fat in my culture is a compliment, so thank you for noticing.” Night said with a smile as her coils shifted, twisting and pushing against the back of the sofa until they were able to twist down under Crust, holding him up from the bottom of the sofa, twisting and flipping down his body, more coils dragging up and rubbing against Crust’s legs as they formed the first loop around the barrel of his chest, Night’s belly scales pressing in around Crust into his body “Hehe, I did it!” Night said proudly, satisfied with getting her first coil around a pony in… a very long time…

“Now for the rest!” Crust nodded in agreement as the double ending loop twisted, forming a ring over Crust’s head and slipping over it, down his body before resting atop the first one, Crust had to wriggle and squirm to keep his front legs free, Night seemingly working to try and pin them down as a third coil looped over and wedged itself atop the second coil and Crust’s legs, limiting his range of movement.

Night smiled, now holding all of Crust’s body with her coils pushing up against the underside of his chin, squishing his cheeks a little “Er, close to my face Night?” Crust asked, hoping to get a bit more room, in response, Night closed her coils in and pushed Crust’s head up so he had to turn his eyes down to avoid pressing her tail into his throat to look at her “Not what I mean-guk!” Crust’s ears stuck up suddenly as his eyes widened as Night gave him a taunt squeeze, making the lamia giggle at his response “H-hay what was that for?” Crust asked but not very loud due to his limited air, he doubted Night even heard him over her creaking sofa.

Night slithered forward slowly across the sofa as another ring curled around in front of her, slipping up around Crust’s hind legs and pressing them in so he couldn’t move them, just his head and the lower half of his hind legs were free, as well as his front but he could hardly turn them back to paw at the coil over his neck that was still pressing in.

Crust gulped slightly as Night paused, obviously hearing “Oh… I… I’m sorry I just… I got so excited, it’s been so long since I had a pony to hug and squeeze I just… I missed it… your heart is all fluttery and panicky, I’m scaring you…” Night said sadly, visibly deflating as her coils turned suddenly so lax it was as if they had liquified, giving Crust much more freedom to move around and breathe.

The stallion’s ears folded down as he felt a little guilty “Just… just not super tight? Promise?” Crust suggested, wanting to perk the poor mare up and she beamed, nodding eager before resting up against Crust’s coil bindings, stroking the second topmost coil absentmindedly as her tail rippled, becoming firm and solid around Crust one more and rubbing him in slow waves “That’s nice.” Crust commented.

“It is? Thanks, but I was really just getting a grip all around you… can I keep going?” Crust nodded, Night being able to understand as she felt his chin rub over her tail “Thanks, this means a lot…” She said as her tail began to undulate as it slithered slowly around Crust, the coil under his throat thickening and pressing in so much he couldn’t breathe for a brief movement, opening and closing his mouth with a croaking wheeze, until Night began to slither her tail back down the other way, his head dipping down as he allowed the coil to support his neck without trying to fight back.

Night looked up at Crust and grinned at him, another coil looped over and formed a pillow, resting atop his cocoon, and spacing his head away from the sofa by bracing itself on the armrest, now Crust didn’t have to hold his head up at all. Night tightened her cocoon, lifting herself up so her pony body was hovering over Crust as he was dragged down a little until he was practically laying down, with his head propped up to look at Night as she set herself down again, resting atop him. Night lifted both hooves up, resting her chin on one whilst the other moved down, lightly poking Crust’s nose before rolling around over his face as she gently petted him like a dog.

“I suppose this is when the hypnosis would start.” Crust said nervously.

“Hmmm? Maybe for some lamias… personally I used to always hypnotise a pony and coil them up during the process… it made them feel so small and helpless in my grip, yet safe as all their troubles floated away from their mind… sinking and swirling down into my eyes…” Night’s hoof brushed over Crust’s mouth “…that carefree, bliss filled smile on their faces telling me how wonderful it all felt…” Night’s face tensed and she looked sad again.

“What’s wrong?” Crust asked.

“I… I can’t remember the last time I really felt so… in control… my life now it’s… its such a mess, I can’t go anywhere without bumping into something, can’t work I just… live in the dark… I can’t even tell if the lights are on or off and it doesn’t mean anything either way if they are to me…” Night sniffed, her hoof and coils shaking “I miss being able to see.” She blubbered and Crust shuffled around, Night getting the hint and letting his front coils go free “Sorry, too ti-huh…?” Crust reached up and wrapped his hooves around Night’s neck in a hug and the lamia shuddered with a loud sniff “Thank you.” She whispered resting her head in the odd embrace they were sharing.

“If you want…” Crust looked towards the tv, he wasn’t really looking he just couldn’t face Night’s blindfolded eyes at that moment “You can… um… you know… take off your blindfold… and… well… feel in control…?” Crust offered in a soft murmur.

“Oh! I… I can’t do that to you, you’ve already been so kind and… and I… I’d just give you a lousy experience. You’d have to help me hypnotise you, since I can’t properly see how it’s affecting you and… and I haven’t done it since before my sight went what if I can’t anymore? Or… or I hurt you by mistake…” Crust looked back at the panicking lamia and sighed.

“No, you won’t,” Crust said and Night turned her head up again to look at him “You’ll be nice and careful and just fine… besides I WANT you to hypnotise me… it’d be nice… not having to think about work tomorrow, even for a little bit… come on, no harm in trying right?” Night wrung her hooves together shacking her head silently “Here, let me.” And, despite everything his survival instincts were hissing at him, Crust reached forward, brushing his hooves over Night’s soft cheeks, and slowly pushed the white cloth up over her eyes.

Straight away, Crust could tell it had likely been some sort of burn or chemical that had ruined Night’s eyes, the fur around them looked rough and a little colour faded, turning a weird orange-y colour instead of black like the rest of her body, and where the fur was thinnest Crust could see her skin had been worked by a surgeon to try and smooth it over, with faded white scars where the operation had left its own separate mark upon her face. Night’s eyes, perhaps a deep lustful purple once, were now bleached and their original colour was just barely visible beneath the murky whiteness, her slitted pupil rolling around utterly lost.

Night gave a meek whimper and Crust searched for something to say to comfort her “You look beautiful.” Was all he could think of and a faint red flush beat on her cheeks as she smiled.

“Heh… thank you.” She whispered “Am I… looking at your eyes?” She asked.

“Up a little… my mouth… okay yeah there.” Crust smiled as Night’s ghostly eyes locked onto his.

“Oh… okay… I’ll give it a try… least I’ll know if I can still do it anymore or not…” She said with only the barest hint of hope in her voice.

Night shut her eyes for a second, giving a small sigh as she seemed to focus, before instinctively leaning forward a little towards Crust as she opened them again. Almost instantly Crust could notice the difference, the faded purple and dull white was being washed away with perfect clear empty white as her pupils shrank into vivid jet-black dots.

“Anything?” Night asked, holding her breath.

“Yeah, your eyes have shrunk I can’t see them… just white and a tiny speck of black in the middle.” Crust said and Night gave an excited laugh.

“I… I can still hypnotise ponies.” She said with a grin as her tail tightened, holding Crust’s gaze firmly in place.

The black dots shook before bursting, spilling out like ink spilled over white paper, coating Night’s eyes completely black, an empty sky… then… then bits of white began to reappear, or what Crust thought was white anyway, tiny dots as if someone was wiping the ink off Night’s eyes away with the end of a tooth pick, but on the endless black background it was very noticeable… then the dots began to spin, floating along Night’s eyes, trailing along from a single, larger, central dot…

“What does it look like?” Night asked in a soft voice, yet Crust heard it in his ears as if she’d yelled but without the discomfort of the loud noise, he didn’t yet catch onto how odd this fact was.

“Like… like a galaxy… spinning…” Crust mumbled, blinking as his eyes widened to take in every detail, the ‘stars’ in Night’s eyes were twinkling different colours but they were so small and so numerous that he couldn’t tell what colours each one was as they formed four perfectly spaced out swirls that danced around the centre of Night’s eyes, the centre of the universe… the one Crust was being drawn into as if Night’s eyes had their own mental gravity… his thoughts… floating away from his mind as if they had lost their pull to his own head “Feel… funny… floaty… light…” Crust mumbled in confusion.

“All your fears, strains, pains, worries and irksome thoughts… just losing all grip on your mind… and floating away into the empty silence?” Night asked shifting a little, Crust nodding as she did so, obviously in answer to her question.

“Yeeeessss…” Crust moaned as his head bowed forward, staring up at Night as his jaw lost control and flopped down, wide open with a soft groan of delight.

Night giggled, descending into a small soft laugh “Oh… oh how I missed this, thank you so much Crust, I’ll make sure to make you feel wonderful… to ssssuck away your mind into the vortexxxx of my eyessss!” Night purred, her shell starting to break as the familiar rush of dominating another pony surged through her.

“Ssssuck… vortexxxx… eyessss…” Crust mumbled in response, his eyes having blackened over as Night’s words echoing in the empty void of his head, her swirling universe conquering his own vision and mind, spinning… swirling… sucking him away...

“Oh, seems your mind is almost gone already, whirled away, being sealed up in each of the stars twirling around before you… so nice… so pleasant… the silence of space can be so inviting after the bustle of this planet… float away… let your whole mind just float… and fall into my galaxy of blissssssssss.” Night hummed quietly and, in a brief instant, Crust crossed over the point of no return, his body tensing up as all though fell silent in his head and a crashing tsunami of bliss rushed through every part of his body, which turned rigid and stiff as his dulled, silent senses, suddenly became alight with sensations like millions of burning suns of bliss and relaxation purging everything but Night’s universe… Night’s law…

Night grinned, her heart racing… she’d done it… after so long she’d managed to get a pony utterly helpless and spellbound in her coils! It was divine! Night laughed then sort of sobbed, overwhelmed “Mistress?” Crust asked dully, staring into Night’s spinning eyes, his emotionless voice failing to portray his concern for her.

“It’s okay Crust… I… I’m just so happy, thank you… you’re such a good slave for me.” Crust hummed happily as Night gave him an affectionate squeeze making him gulp, no longer bothered if she was overly taunt with her constriction.

“You’re… wel-guk-come.” Crust wheezed with a wide grin and Night smiled, leaning forward and gently nuzzling him with her nose, her tongue flicking out.

Night spent just a few minutes petting, squeezing and slithering around Crust, enjoying feeling over him, seeing what he looked like the only way she could, by brushing herself along him. Finally, Night grew tired of patting Crust and gave him a final squeeze, before letting her eyes stop and return to their milky purple. Night slithered back, Crust unable to follow as her coils loosened and lifted up. Crust squeaked as Night slithered up from the bottom of the cocoon, appearing beneath him, her head resting on his chest with a smile as her coils closed in, pinning the two together. Night looped a coil up and around Crust’s neck, tugging up on it like a noose and holding his head up as she slithered into the now freed up space before removing the coil so Crust naturally rested his head upon hers.

Night smiled, drawing little spirals on the side of Crust’s left leg with her right hoof with a distant smile. She then frowned as the unfairness of it all began to dawn on her; why did she have to live like this? Deprived of not only her sight but any semblance of company, warmth… love… why did she have to be alone? She’d been good, never abused ponies or been cruel, why did fate just hate her? Night’s tail cinched before she grunted, forgetting she too was now wrapped up with her stress toy.

“Hay, Crust…” Night mumbled.

“Yes Mistress?” Crust mumbled, shifting as Night nuzzled his chest, leaning her head up a little so he could just barely see her nose if he looked down far enough.

“Your job… do you like it?” Night asked.

“No.” Crust said instantly, Night blinked, figuring Crust might have at least needed a moment to get through his thoughts to figure out the answer.

“You aren’t just saying that because you know what I want?” Night asked.

“I don’t know what you want, Mistress, but I can do it if you command me… as for work, I hate it, it’s tiring, poorly paid, stressful because I always worry about not meeting rent if I can keep the terrible job, my boss abuses me to go on power trips even when I’m injured and I always feel miserable when I finally get time off because I feel like I can’t escape this workplace prison I’m in…” Crust, despite being hypnotised, seemed to be able to easily access the blackened misery of his conscious mind, spewing it all out with a surprising amount of hostile emotion considering such things were typically suppressed when entranced… but then he smiled “But all that’s gone now… my mind is blank… no worries, stress, nothing… I feel amazing Mistress, I love it… thank you.”

Night remained silent, resting against Crust for a while as she thought about this, twirling her hoof in spirals before pushing herself up so she was sitting up again, Curst able to see her “Are my eyes spiralling?” Night asked and, after a moment, they were and Crust nodded happily “You need to tell me, remember?” Night said smirking, able to feel his head shift, but now that he wasn’t fully coiled up, she couldn’t quite tell if it was a nod or shake.

“Oh… sorry… yes… pretty…” Crust mumbled, once again his voice resembling a robot.

“I have a proposition for you, Crust… I get a very decent amount of benefit pay since I use to work a very high end job, so I could easily cover the costs of hiring a… hehe ‘servant’ or butler if you want to tell others in public,” Crust’s ears flicked but he made no other indication he was listening but Night’s spell compelled him to take in every word she uttered… unable to hear anything else in his vacant mind, this made Night grin, emboldening her more so than she could recently remember, certainly emboldening her more so than when Crust first came in “Okay… in the morning, when you wake up from trance and I wake up, I want you to get on your knees at the foot of this sofa, wrap the most appealing coil you see around your neck and over your shoulders, like a massive leash, and tell me how much you want to be my little coil plaything so you can quit your job… so you can stay with me without having to worry or stress over anything but how long you have to go without my scaly touch.” Night smiled as Crust hummed happily in response, his mouth hanging open in a smile as drool ran down the edge of his mouth as his mind was reshaped from the messy putty it currently was.

“Good boy, I’m so glad you’re seeing your place with me… wrapped up on my lap, warming me, talking with me… keeping me company and happy…” Night paused, once again fumbling through her heated vision for the side of Crust’s head to stroke his ears happily “…not leaving me alone in the cold dark…” She mumbled more to herself than to Crust, who merely blinked groggily, hardly understanding but taking all of it in.

“Now… let’s get some sleep, I’m knackered, and I know you must be about to drift off to sleep as my spell is overwhelming your senses… slipping deeper and deeper into my grip as you simply… float away… into sleep…” Crust was asleep before his head flopped back onto Night’s pillow-y coils, giving a content sigh as he just… floated away from the waking world…


Crust hummed happily, feeling something sliding over his body and back, a massive warm blanket that was glided back and forth all over him in just the right way to make him coo with delight. Crust shifted about and nuzzled himself deeper into the squishy, smooth comfort, wanting to slip right back to sleep… right back into the pretty universe of swirls…

Crust groaned, wishing for sleep to take him again, but his mind couldn’t overlook that odd thought he’d just had… that and the warmth was glaring over his eyes now that he’d rolled over and he was forced to open his eyes, which stung as the sun glared down at him. Right, a blind mare, not to mention a lamia, probably didn’t care all too much about sunlight being beamed right onto them. Crust tired to sit up, before becoming aware of the heavy weight resting on his chest, glancing down revealed Night was still curled up underneath Crust using his chest as a pillow. His movement, however, was enough for Night to stir, sitting up a little with a confused grumble before Crust suddenly went tense.

It was as if a peaceful calm was overtaking his mind, shutting everything down as a set of instructions boomed in his ears and, try as he might, Crust couldn’t stop himself from flinging all the coils around him off and leaping from Night’s grip with surprising agility, causing Night to unceremoniously fall forward onto them when Crust, what she’d been using to prop herself up, disappeared. Night sat up in time to hear Crust fall onto the floor beneath her, his eyes briefly looking over Night’s line up of simply MAJESTIC coils, briefly having trouble deciding which would be best before settling on a coil a few inches wider than his head, grabbing hold of it and lifting it over his head and managing to form a rather constrictive loop around his neck.

“Night!” Night squeaked in surprise at Crust’s voice, near enough moaning in longing “I need you to take me, make me your obedient coil toy! Do with me anything you want just please take me away from my job, it’s awful, I hate it, I feel miserable at night just thinking about having to wake up to go, I’ll do anything to become your obedient coil slave, please!” Crust moaned happily as his mind was reward with mental euphoria, his eyes fluttering and rolling up a little and flashing with a few spiralling stars as his senses were overwhelmed, a trickle of drool running down his mouth as his thoughts were awash with pretty swirling vortexes… and then the cold reality of what he had done and said set in…

There was a long silence as Night blushed, having too realised what she’d done when she’d gotten away from herself in her gusto of control over Crust… she’d wished he’d turned up earlier with the pizza, when it wasn’t so late, she could have had much longer to ease him into this but now…

Crust stood up suddenly, lifting his hooves up to try and pull Night’s coil off and Night could feel and see his angry or possibly fearful heartbeat “I… I… I’m sorry Crust… it wasn’t meant to be like that, I didn’t mean…” Night tried.

“Yes, you did!” Crust barked and Night shrank back into the sofa “You… you snakes just can’t resist can you! Can’t see a pony without trying to make him a mantle top toy or a supper serving, I’m not some pet or plaything for you to amuse yourself with, not some tool to be used at your convenience! Not a hunk of meat to devour! I have my own life too!” Crust wasn’t entirely sure how much of this fury was directed specifically at Night, but right then he felt like she was most deserving of it, she was the biggest contributor right then anyway.

Night pulled her coils up to her chin, shaking her head “I’m sorry Curst, please…” She tried again as Crust finally managed to get her coil leash off, throwing it at her, though she easily stopped it colliding into her and dropped it to the floor to look in his direction.

“No, you’re just sorry you didn’t put me under deep enough to back out of this. Thank you for last night, but if this is what the cost of staying with you is, next time I’ll take walking home in the dark. Goodbye!” Crust barked and turned to leave before a loud swishing over took his ears and Night wrapped a coil over his throat, chest and front right leg dragging him to a halt.

Crust was about to yell, or panic, when Night’s sobbing finally reached him “Please…” She managed to choke out “Please don’t leave me in the dark again!” Crust looked half back at the lamia who had betrayed his trust, tears streaming down her black face, glistening like falling stars, her faded eyes puffy and red and so very desperate “I don’t want to be alone… I don’t… I’m sorry… I just… I finally had somepony after so long I couldn’t stand the thought of being left behind again come morning…” Night sniffed loudly, wiping her milky eyes with a hoof.

“So… so just… just get a pony who’s into being a lamia’s slave, there are a surprising amount!” Crust argued, though his fight had fled him when he’d seen this more than pitiful lamia grovelling before him.

“I told you… nopony wants me… once they realise they have to help me control them they turn down my offer and find a lamia who can REALLY free them of their thoughts… responsibilities… all of it… nopony wants a Mistress who can’t even be a Mistress without their help… they just go to the others and I get left alone… alone in the dark… alone in the cold blue…” Night mumbled, looking around her house lazily “I just… I just wanted somepony to be with me… somepony to talk to… all I can ever do is hear… hear the tv, the birds outside… all I hear is life and I don’t feel like I’m a part of it because it always leaves me behind cause I can’t see where it’s gone… I… I……... I…………” Night fell silent, drawing her coils up higher, covering her eyes, a moment later the coils wrapped around Crust lost their grip and fell to the floor with a comically pathetic plop and thud.

Crust stood looking at Night for a long time before turning and taking a few steps forward, he heard a quiet shift as Night hugged her coils, able to see his warmth retreating from her as he reached the doorway “Bye…” She mumbled the tone of her voice empty and hollow.

Good boy, I’m so glad you’re seeing your place with me… wrapped up on my lap, warming me, talking with me… keeping me company and happy…not leaving me alone in the cold dark…” Crust sighed quietly as the murky, misty memories slowly began to piece themselves back together “How long have you been living here? On your own?” Crust asked, still stood in the doorway.

Night looked back up from her cold coils to Crust, not wanting, but failing, to dare hope “Bout three years.” Night said softly.

“What… what exactly would I do as… your… ‘butler’?” Crust asked hesitantly.

Night gulped, deciding to be open “I’d have you clean my house, make sure it looks nice and is fit for somepony to live in… maybe cook and help me do day to day stuff, get around town, go places, things like that… and…” Night bit her bottom lip before continuing “…and being my coil warmer… spending hours at a time entangled in my grip, eyes swirling away, mind silent of any thought but how happy you are… pampering my coils with massages and being an emotional reliver, feeling my coils ripple over you and hold you taunt in my grip,” Crust reached up and felt over his throat, feeling where Night’s scales had imprinted their pattern over them even throughout the night “Not caring how breathless you are… or how long I hold you, just beaming and floating in the space of my spell… then… hug…” Night finished.

“Hug?” Crust asked, hardly able to believe where Night’s rambling had ended.

“Yes… just… hug… holding me to your chest so I can hear the heartbeat of another living creature… the warmth of another close by… the safety and… light it brings in my dark…” Night threaded her hooves together, lowering her coils to look at Crust “So um… I dunno what the pay is you’d like but I can offer you coils and breakfast,” Night said trying for a weak smile at the word change “And… well… any selection of hypnosis conditioning and such, help with phobias and the like… I’ll… I won’t do anything you don’t want me to, won’t force you into something you’d reject… just… just be there… please…” Night pleaded holding both hooves together.

Crust kicked the floor, rocking back and forth “I also listened to you…” Night mumbled after a moment of silence.

“Huh? To me? How? I had no thoughts.” Crust said.

“Yeah… but… well I can still bring them out if I want… don’t you remember… we… talked about your work… I know you don’t like it… hate it… I didn’t manipulate you into saying that so… this… would be better… right?” Night asked, trying to convince him, but lacking any semblance of confidence to really do so impactfully.

Crust stared through the doorway for a long while… did he REALLY want to go back to his job? Assuming he’d still have it by the time he turned up now, it was WAY past the start of his next shift…

“Alright… I’ll… do a trial period?” Crust said, feeling a slight wave of nervousness at the idea of working in a lamia’s home miles from anypony who might be able to save him should she… pounce on him.

Night gave a rattling breath “Really?” She asked in a shaky whisper.

“Yes.” Crust confirmed, turning around to see Night’s reaction, she looked like she wanted to laugh and cry together but her body wasn’t quite sure which path to take.

Night slithered up to Crust who flinched before Night hugged him “Thank you.” She mumbled into his chest and Crust, unsure what to do, wrapped her in a semi-awkward, comforting hug.

Night broke the hug with a small smile “Sorry… so um… shall we… go do the orientation?” Night gave a small hopeful smile and Crust rocked on his hooves back and forth “The job will be a lot easier if you don’t have to think about how monotonous some of it is.” Night pointed out and Crust thought briefly of setting up stacks of pizza boxes.

“Yeah… suppose that’s true…” And it was really the only way he could test if what Night was offering was genuine or a trick, better to go in now whilst he could still possibly get away or resist any conditioning if it turned out she wasn’t so benevolent as she was acting.

Night nodded and lifted the end of her tail up to Crust, looping it over his cheek before slipping it down to his throat and pulling him forward back towards the couch before pausing “My bedroom would be better, I think.” Night muttered, having bumped into the pizza box and she turned, slithering towards the hallway and bumping into the closed door with a soft ‘ouch’ and rubbing her nose, Crust having closed it the previous night which she hadn’t expected.

Crust moved forward, taking her free hoof “Here, which room is it?” He asked.

“Up the ramp to the second floor last on the right… I think… I usually sleep by the tv…” Night fell silent, not wanting to slip back into her awkward mumblings as Crust tugged her forward, his own leash now hanging slack against his windpipe “Can… can I squeeze?” Night asked quietly.

“Oh… erm…” Crust felt a little heat rise to his cheeks “If it makes you happy.” He said before gulping as Night gave a hard tug closing his throat before relaxing, making her tail ripple firmly against his neck, pushing against his pulse.

Crust led the dark sky coloured lamia out the living room and up the ramp to her second floor, Crust noticing the house was in much more a state of neglect in terms of cleaning than he’d first noticed in the dark the previous night, it seemed Night hadn’t been upstairs in some time and Crust voiced this as they headed towards the specified door.

“When did you last go to bed in your actual bed?” Crust asked.

There was a long pause, in which Crust managed to get himself and Night into her room, seeing a thin layer of dust all over the room before she answered “I can’t remember…” Night mumbled, looking down in shock as her squeezing had halted as she tried to remember the last time she’d tried venturing upstairs, save for the bathroom…

Crust, meanwhile, headed over to the bed and lifted the sheets up, shaking the dust off onto the floor. This was a pretty tough task in of itself as the bed covers were several times his own size, designed with a lamia in mind and not a pony. By the time Night had let go of her train of thought, having sadly come to conclusion she hadn’t been upstairs the entire time she’d lived here, Crust had gotten the bed into a state that it no longer looked grey, instead revealing its happy pastel blue colours.

“Okay, all set.” Crust panted, worn out from the effort.

Night just nodded, slithering onto the bed and drawing herself up, piling her coils to form a dipped seat like a doughnut for Crust, who clambered up and sat down inside to make Night happy “So… what will this involve?” Crust asked as Night slithered a coil over his lap, it hung loosely over him and he figured he could wriggle free with a few moments of effort… if Night permitted him to.

“Well um… I… I’m going to hypnotise you, again…” Night waited and Crust gave a hum that indicated she could go on “…And… put a trigger… to er… well… whenever I say it your mind will partially shut down and you will focus on cleaning and doing any task I ask… I also… think I have a bell in here… maybe?” Night turned and fumbled on the nightstand behind her, trying to find the bell in question which Crust spotted on the other nightstand closer to him.

“It’s here.” Crust said, just managing to lean over, falling onto his back to reach feeling Night’s coils mould around him, as he picked it up before sitting up straight, his fur standing on end from the scaly touch.

Crust hoofed the bell over and Night smiled “Right, thanks… I’ll make it so anytime I ring this bell, regardless of how far off you are you’ll hear it thanks to the hypnosis, you’ll instantly make your way to my side! The trigger words to go into this state will be ‘time to clock in’ and to end it ‘time to clock out’, that okay with you?” Crust nodded and, thanks to the coil still gripping his windpipe, Night could feel it “Great! We’ll just see how you feel about that to start with, then… well, if you are okay with the work and the pay, when we sort that out, we can move things forward… if you want?” Night gave another hopeful smile and Crust sighed.

“Alright… sure, I’ll bite, let’s do this.” He said and Night clapped her hooves happily.

“Thank you, you won’t regret this, I promise!” Night said and Crust suddenly felt a coil looping over his hind legs, dragging him down into a laid-back position, before the coils began looping up his body.

“Is this… necessary?” Crust asked as his nerves started to face their first test.

“No, but I like holding you like this so it’ll probably be something you’ll have to familiarise yourself with; the sensation of being unable to move under my great weight,” Night twisted and slid her coils up Crust’s legs, looping under his waist as Night’s voice dropped from awkward and cracked to low and soothing “The feel of my scales ssssliding over your body,” Crust was unable to resist shivering at Night’s subtle slithering as the coil over his lap lifted up out of the way of his growing cocoon, he raised his front legs up to try to keep them free, vaguely noticing they felt a bit like jelly yet heavy like iron, before Night rested the coil that she’d just removed atop them, pulling down back towards the rest of Crust’s waiting coil cocoon.

Crust groaned as the weight overtook him and he dropped his hooves in time for Night’s coils to slid over them, locking him place “The flicker of excitement as your breathing quickens as you find yourself utterly helplessssssss to my embracccce,” Night’s coils pushed up once more, pressing into the coil collar as Crust was held in place, a coil slipping and gliding behind him to form a headrest, holding his gaze upright like a stack of pillows, yet several times softer and comfier “And then the quiet sigh… as you begin to sssslip into blissssssssssssss!”

Crust wasn’t sure when Night had done it, but the moment he glanced up from the twirling blackness of Night’s coils he locked onto her eyes, finding that the swirling galactic vortexes were once again present over her once milky pupils, ready to take him. Crust didn’t get a moment like last time, before the faint mental links Night had made in his mind once again reattached themselves to their original source, pulling him in quicker than the first time. Crust grunted; painfully aware he was already unable to break away as his pupils shrank. A little flutter of panic and self-preservation tried to force him to look away, but all he could do was slightly turn his head before Night shuffled her tail turning him back forward towards her, just as his mouth dropped open as his eyes began to mimic her own.

Crust tried to speak, managing a panicked whimper and Night shushed him softly “It’ssss okay… everything issss fine… ssssafe… relaxxxx… blissssssss… ssssafe.” Night whispered softly, flicking her head up with every hiss and opening her eyes as wide as she could each time so the words echoed forcefully in Crust’s head.

“Safe… bliss… safe…” Crust repeated quietly and Night nodded, forcing Crust to bob his head groggily, making him a little dizzy from the fast movement of the swirling stars.

“That’s it, nothing to fear… ssssafe, relaxxxx, blissssssss, ssssafe… it’s just you, me and my tight, comfortable, ssssafe embrace!” Night leaned a little closer, pushing her tail up so Crust was given the illusion he was leaning closer to Night… closer to her eyes… wanting her eyes, which he already did, this just emphasised that growing desire and drowned out any hesitations.

Night brushed her nose against the bridge of Crust’s, giving a nervous giggle “Sorry… tell me when I have you trapped in a world of nothing but my sssswirling eyessss… just moan to let me know.” Night cooed as she slowly tilted her head, brushing down until her forehead touched Crust’s and her eyes slid down, blocking out the view of everything Crust could see… save for those twirling stars.

Crust groaned and Night smiled, keeping still now, had Crust been more aware of his surroundings and had his mind not been in the process of rapidly unravelling before him due to the overwhelming display of pretty colours, he might have noticed Night’s grip tightening and that the vortex was spinning faster and faster as Night’s excitement grew. The tiny dots blurred further, forming eight rings from the speed that they were now spinning and Crust slumped, giving a meek final sigh before turning rigid and motionless in Night’s grip.

“And your mind is gone… ssssafe and ssssound.” Night cooed softly, the words booming in the empty void Crust’s mind had become.

“Ssssafe… ssssound…” Crust mimicked softly as he smiled up at his Mistress who slowly leaned back, sitting upon Crust who slumped deeper into Night’s squishy coils “Now, Crust, we’re going to go through your interview for your job with me, okay?” Night lifted herself up and down and she felt Crust rub his head against her tail in a nod “Glad to hear it, so you’ll work from whenever I clock your mind into the servant state of mind… know what that is?” A shake of the head “Well, I want you to imagine a clock in machine, one of those old fashion ones that you would punch a paper card with, that’s you clocking in for work as my servant. The punch card stays in though, rather than being taken out, and on that punch card is your mind, locked away in that machine so it won’t bother you whilst you work, able to hear it but easy to block out and just sink into work if you wish… you will go through this process of putting your mind away and coming into work every time I say ‘time to clock in’ understand? Repeat it for me, Crust…” Night kept her voice low and slow, comforting so the commands would more easily take hold without rejection or Crust fighting when it was activated, that and it ensured Crust wasn’t confused if his liquid mind couldn’t keep up with Night’s words.

“Time… to clock… in…” Crust mumbled and Night pressed her tail in making him gasp and wheeze.

“Good boy, here’s your ‘tip’ the ones you work so hard for.” Night smiled as she squeezed tightly, her thick serpentine muscles rippling over Crust’s body, pampering and winding him so sweetly, the swirling stars telling him he loved this, that the reason he’d work extra hard was to be hugged extra hard by Mistress Night!

“Tip…” Crust wheezed so quietly not even Night noticed what she’d done.

“Now,” Night relaxed and Crust once again sank into the now slack coils, Night lifting her tail tip up to Crust’s forehead and began drawing spirals with her tail on him as she smiled “After a long day of working hard, doing everything I command you to, it’ll be time for your mind to come back… I know that you love this, this sense of freedom, peace and bliss… but we all need to think or it isn’t as fun when our minds are shattered by hypnotic spells. So whenever I say ‘time to clock out’ you’ll go back to the machine and take out your lamia servant punch card, packing away the spiral topped card into a mental pocket where it will whisper sweet reminders of my control to you all the time until you clock back in… so you can never feel too far away from me.” Night smiled, waiting for it all to sink in.

“Time… to clock… out…” Crust mumbled and Night grinned happily.

“That’s right… but even when you’re clocked out you will want to serve me, make me happy, it’s your job after all so you’ll do it at all times. But how do you know when I need you? Well, this little bell,” Night lifted the bell Crust had given her up and rang it twice “Whenever I ring it, however far you are, you will hear it and know I am summoning you… and you will want to answer because you know you should, because your Mistress wants you at her side… so when you hear it, finish your task and then make your way straight to me! Understand?” Night rang the bell and felt Crust nod slowly in agreement and Night giggled happily.

“Such a good servant, doing what I say!” She said and Crust gave a drunk giggle in response.

“Good servant.” He parroted happily as Night stood up, climbing off the bed.

With much difficulty, as well as a few bumps to the wall, Night made her way into the bathroom, grabbing the sink and facing it before nodding, reaching underneath and grabbing a large bottle before returning to Crust. Night slid back onto the bed and hoofed the bottle to him, blinking her spiralling vortex back since she’d let it fade when she left the room.

“Is this scale ointment?” Night asked and Crust looked down, reading the label.

“Yes, Mistress… mildew and sweet grass scented.” Crust confirmed.

“Could have sworn I had lemon… probably got the wrong ones… all well, it’ll do as a test, now I’m very sorry but I’m going to have to wake you from trance now,” Crust looked back at Night’s eyes.

“Oh, Mistress please! Can’t I stay mindless for a little longer?” Crust pleaded.

“I promise, I’ll hypnotise you again once the test is done, if your conscious self wants to.” Night promised and Crust wagged his tail, seeing no reason why he’d turn the offer down “Alright, eyes on mine, if they aren’t already… just slip back into the stars, feel them drift and spin around in your head, brushing up against your mind… heating them up and waking them up from their dreamy, wonderful sleep… lucidity drifting up from the black hole of my spell… mind clearing, spell fading… so relaxed all the time though, so comfy in my coils… mind starting to wake up, thoughts dripping and spinning around again with the stars… rising from trance… waking… waking…” Night let her eyes slowly spin to a stop before waiting for Crust to finish breaking from trance naturally, all the while feeling his head dip and flop in her grip as his mind tried to fight it’s way back down into the comforting swirls.

Crust gave a weary sigh as his mind finally cleared, reaching up and rubbing his eyes to get the last of the pretty comforting stars out of his head “Is… is it done?” Crust asked lowering his hooves to look at Night who nodded, Crust finding, for some weird reason, that he was compelled to bob his head a little when Night did so and felt a small smile tug at his lips whenever he copied her.

“Shall we give it a try?” Night looped a coil around Crust’s head who nodded, feeling his head flop about from the extra weight.

It’s just so Night can tell that I’m nodding.” A quiet voice whispered in Crust’s head when he thought about pushing the coil off.

“Wonderful! Now; time to clock in Crust!” Night grinned, waiting as her coils tensed up to feel how Crust responded.

Crust gave a single blink before a mental image of Night’s swirling vortex hypnosis flashed in his mind; every time he closed his eyes the universe of twinkling stars was there. Crust grunted, trying to push it away, instinctively, but it was stuck in his head and trying to fight it just felt… wrong… it was just natural to let it take over.

“Mistress?” Crust groaned, faintly embarrassed at addressing Night in such a way so blatantly, though he was further embarrassed by the thought that he was sure he’d called her this title before…

Night gave an excited little laugh as she clapped her hooves in delight “Good servant,” Night lifted a coil up the same width as Crust’s body and looped it over his shoulder, curling it around and forming a hoop around his throat and upper chest, tugging forward and up, forcing Crust to stand on his hind legs before letting him land forward back down on all four hooves “Now, let’s start simple… um…” Night tapped her chin trying to think up what could prove this was working, and give Crust a teasing taste of the hypnotic reward, whilst also not giving him a command he’d object to all that much “Er… hoover my bedroom!” It probably needed it, not that Night could see.

The vortex flashed in Crust’s mind and he found his hooves taking him away, leaping from the bed. Crust didn’t protest or resist, it was a little weird for his own body to lead him around, but the repeating drone of Night’s order wasn’t so bad and he figured he’d be doing this sort of stuff a fair bit during his new ‘job’ so it wouldn’t hurt for him to just let it happen if that was the case. Crust, still with Night’s long tail wrapped around him, headed out into the hallway and down the ramp, turning back on himself into a small side alcove and taking out a hoover before returning to Night’s room, plugging the old model in and setting to work.

The swirling vortex continued to pump whispers, messages of bliss and obeying, encouraging and edging Crust on to finish and do a good job for Mistress Night. He was able to push past it all and felt it was a little annoying that the commands were babying him so much until he turned the hoover off, satisfied he was done and suddenly the spiral flashed over his eyes regardless of if he had them closed or not. A wave of blissful thoughtlessness similar to the moment one slips into full trance washed over Crust’s mind, though not quite as strong to wipe his mind away but plenty powerful enough to leave him grinning foolishly, his body tensing and twitching all over which Night could feel in her grip, the scales rubbing over Crust feeling better than ever!

“Oooohhh… f-finished… Mistress!” Crust said grinning widely before flushing at how much he’d enjoyed that reward.

“Well done,” For a brief second the vortex flashed over Crust’s open eyes as several entranced voices let out happy messages in reward for earning Night’s praise “Now, come over here, back into my coils, please.” Night said grinning and Crust stepped forward as his looping command trigger began again, compelling him towards Night, noticeably louder as he permitted more mental space for Night’s control… subtly wanting and desiring the relaxing wave more and more.

Crust hoisted himself up onto the bed, flopping down and rolling over, getting Night’s coils all looped up around himself until he couldn’t move, at which point he was once again rewarded with Night’s majestic, godlike gift of bliss overtaking his nerves. Night smiled, tightening her grip so Crust couldn’t even struggle as she lifted up his massive bundle, dragging him over to face her.

“Such a good servant, I can tell you’re going to be so very helpful to me over the coming month… and I’m sure, with those little tasters of rewards hitting your mind, you wouldn’t object to me putting you back into trance? Since you’re already being controlled by it, it wouldn’t do any harm, right? To sink into my control again?” Night smiled nuzzling Crust as the section of his mind now dominated by obeying Night spoke up, poking and rubbing against the rest of his brain to egg him on into agreeing.

“Duh… do I… do I need to?” Crust asked with difficulty as his mouth felt oddly soft and fuzzy like the rest of him.

“No… but it will make it so much nicer, and take away the last of those pesky distractions from your work and just focusing on getting each reward.” Night offered.

“Well… I suppose it… oh…” Crust glanced up halfway through agreeing in time to see Night’s swirling eyes.

“Glad to hear it, now, be a good servant and submit to my spell quickly Crust, you know the reward…” Night whispered, causing Crust’s mind to start rebelling against his rapidly quieting desires to resist…