• Published 7th Jan 2020
  • 1,607 Views, 44 Comments

The Experience files (volume 1) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put togther with canon characters

  • ...
 44
 1,607

Luna Experience CH1

It a rather quiet night in the dream dimension, as familiar 6ft 3in, dark blue, Alicorn mare with a midnight blue mane and tail, attired in a shimmering flowing gown makes her rounds in the dimension. Her large plush and smooth bare feet pitter-patter softly across the clouds. She stops momentarily to peer into someone's dream, looking for any sign of a nightmare making trouble in the dream. This dark blue Alicorn mare is Princess Luna, the sole Guardian of the Dream Dimension.

"Huh?" Luna exclaims as she senses Justice's dream of entering the dream dimension. She makes a beeline to the area where she sensed the dream was going to appear in the dimension.

The moment she enters the area, she comes face to face with a wall of black nothingness except for a beautiful large Alicorn constellation that dominates the area. She stomps her barefoot down on the clouds, angry that she once again missed the door into Justice's dream dimension. It the one part of the dreamscape that Princess Luna has never been able to visit and experience.

It seems that Justice's can mask his door into his dream world faster then she can arrive. As Princess Luna makes her way back to the central location of the dreamscape defeated once again, the two bright blue stars that part of the head area begins to blink. From the wall steps a solid black Alicorn stallion, the stars that made up the constellation are patterned upon his black pelt. The mane and tail of this extraterrestrial begin were made from the cosmic rays of the universe.

'I don't know I went Luna will learn that not all opening into the dream worlds are doors. But it fine with me. I don't have to explain what I am to her.' Justice voice said telepathically as a bright white star begins to blink in the distance.

'Great grandmother is calling.' Justice voice said telepathically as he turns and runs towards the blinking star he is soon joined by slightly larger and bigger Alicorn mare the pelt patterns are more elaborate this his' own. The two Alicorn stop momentarily, allowing the mare to nuzzle his cheek with her snout.

'Greeting mother,' Justice said telepathically to the mare standing with him.

'Greeting baby, I see that Luna is once again trying to find a way into your dream world. Has she not figured it out yet, or are you playing with her? You know very well that our dreamscape is on another plane of existence that she can't access. Even those two Alicorns have goddess level magic. They can never enter that plane of existence.' Justice mother’s explain telepathically as she's pointing her front hoof at herself then at Justice.

'I know, mother. Unfortunately, she has not figured it out yet. But I am going to continue to play with her.' Justice explains telepathically as the star begins to blink more rapidly in the distance.

'Quickly let get going great grandmother is calling us, Justice.' Justice's mother said telepathically as the two Alicorns pick up their pace to arrive at locate of the interplanetary meet.

Meanwhile, back in the central location of the dreamscape Princess Luna sits on stool created out of the clouds of the dream dimension upset that she couldn't enter Lord Justice Silverlight dreamscape.

"Time and time again. Lord Silverlight has defeated my deep dream dive. I don't know why this upset me so. After talking to him in the awakening world, he genuinely loves my sister, and she happy about it. But still (slamming her fist on top a cloud table), no one defeats the Princess of dreams in dream dimension." Luna said agitated as she slowly gets to her feet and walks down the hallway of doors.

She walked a few feet down the endless hallway, Luna stop in front of a door marked with a sun symbol. This door belongs to her sister Celestia's dreamscape. She always enjoys messing with Celestia's dreamscape. It sort of juvenile satisfaction being that Celestia is her older sister. As Luna steps through the door, her face glazes with the shock of her sister's new dreamscape. She finds herself standing in 12x15 square room paint in a relaxed deep blue color with white trim. Sitting on a throne-like chair was Celestia's tiny hearts were come out from on top her head as the huge smile was on her lips. Sitting on a rolling stool in front of Celestia obscured was unicorn stallion; he was massaging her fairly large feet for her.

"Celestia, where is this place!?" Luna shouts snap Celestia's out of her enjoyment of the endless foot massage the unicorn stallion was giving her.

"Luna! Why have you entered my dreamscape uninvited?" Celestia asked angerly as the unicorn stallion disappeared.

"Where is this place, sister?" Luna asked more demanding as Celestia stood undaunted with her sister entering her dreamscape uninvited.

"I am not going to tell you anything, sister! You are in my dreamscape uninvited! If you, please remove yourself from my dreamscape! I'll return to enjoying my dreamscape!" Celestia said, forceful and demanding as Luna shrugged shoulders.

"Oh, sister, I discover an old friend of your in another pony dreamscape. He was quite happy to see me. I told that old friend of yours that you’re much bigger pony then he remembers. He was quite eager to reunite with you, sister." Luna said naughtily as Celestia realized she is standing in her dreamscape naked.

"Sister! Why have you stripped me of my clothing?!" Celestia was demanding as the sound of a freight train coming echoes in her dreamscape.

Celestia's eyes transfixed with horror as the massive cyclone made out of millions of various sizes of feathers appears in her dreamscape, now she knows why she was stripped of her clothing. This old friend is one of her filly deep-seated fears the tickle monster she remembers that her mother would tell her if she didn't behave the tickle monster would get her in her dream. That one warning would make her behave. But now that she an adult, this tickle monster can tickle her across her whole nude body without getting into trouble.

"Luna! Please! Call off the tickle monster! If I tell you location and who runs it! I'll be punished for telling without asking permission first!" Celestia scream as vine wraps around her right ankle and begins to drag her toward the whirlwind.

"Why should I believe you now that you will be punished if you talk, sis?" Luna inquiry as Celestia gasps. Went suddenly, four more vines shoot out wraps around her left ankle, her wrists and wings dragging her faster toward the whirlwind.

"Beloved sister! Princess Luna! I implore you to call off tickle monster! The one that owns the place made me promise I willn't reveal location or the name! If I do, I'll be punished by either one hundred feathers, two hundred feathers, or three hundred feathers. He never told me what that entails. But knowing how he thinks it was going to be a terrible experience for me! So Please! I beg you!" Celestia screams as her fairly large long, wide, thick, and plush white bare feet sink into the whirlwind. She begins laughing uncontrollably as her feet become trapped in the whirlwind inside it, several various sizes of feathers tickle every inch of her feet unrelenting.

"So the place is owned by a stallion, and you say you know how he thinks." Luna comments as Celestia is pulled up to her waist inside the whirlwind. Celestia's laughing begins to get louder and faster as the feathers are tickling all her lower half.

"It can't be that stallion. That not his style. But I can't say for sure being unable to enter his Dreamscape. His dreamscape would tell me all about his deep dark secrets and fantasies. So it a remote possibility that it is him." Luna comments as Celestia is pulled into the whirlwind. From this point on, all Celestia knows is the unrelenting tickle torture across her nude body as every inch of her equine figure is touch by one or more feathers. Throwing all her senses into overdrive and beyond.

"That was worse than I thought went I was a filly. What happened takes the place of having my feet tickled till I start to cry went I was a filly. Hear me, my beloved, you own me big time for this!" Celestia yells as she sits on the ground redressed, trying to regain control of her overstimulated sensations throughout her body.

"So justice is the owner of this place, sister," Luna comments as she kneels in front of Celestia, who is remaining sitting on the floor of her dreamscape.

"Yes, he is," Celestia answers as she slowly regains control of herself.

"The next question is, where is this place?" Luna's inquiry as stress lines forms on Celestia's brow, fearing that Luna is going to call back the tickle monster to tickle torture her again.

"Luna, no!" Celestia shrieks as she finds herself once again nude. Before Celestia could log an objection, Luna stands up and leaves her sister in tickling torment as the tickle monster has his way with her exposed body.

"Pleeheeaseee! This not fair! I-I cahahahan't take Anymorhoore!" Celestia screamed with laughter.

"Oh, no worries, sister! It is all most morning I would say one more hour! Have fun with your old friend." Luna calls mischievous as she leaves her sister dreamscape and walks back into the endless hallway of the dream dimension.

'Hmm? Where is Justice's foot lounge? It can be in Canterlot I would have found it all ready. Some pony dreams would have revealed it before now! The only other place would be ponyville. It makes sense it easier to hide something in plain sight, and if you make the clients promise not to reveal it after they visit it. The better the secret is kept.' Luna thought as she slowly opened her eyes to the sound of pounding on her bedroom door.

Before she could get out of bed, the doors fly open in walks a very crossed Celestia wearing her morning robe. Her whole body is a lovely shade of pink from the tickling abuse in her dreamscape by the tickling monster. Each step she took into Luna's bedroom with her large white plushy bare feet would cause her to squeal and grin as the soles of her feet were overstimulated from the abuse. She carefully sits down on the edge of Luna's bed before flopping down on the bed.

"So did you figure out where the Foot lounge is, Luna?" Celestia said casually as she would squeal each time a loose feather from Luna's down comforter would touch a pink spot on her body.

"My you are casual about being tickled in your dreamscape, sis," Luna said a bit puzzled as Celestia sighed slowly as her body was slowly returning to her standard color.

"I have been to Justice's foot lounge twice. The first time he gave me a very lovely pedicure, and it reinforced why I love him so. The second time we spoke for a long time about let him tickled me beyond my limits. To strengthen my mind for being mind broken from the tickle torture. After he lay out his whole case for my consideration. I resolved to let him do it to me, we both pick one day that it was quite in Equestria. Because the tickle torture would be from morning to night nonstop." Celestia explains as she sits up in Luna's bed and stretching her arms and legs as she must head back to her room to get dressed to begin this day.

"What happen, sis?" Luna asked as Celestia stops and look back toward Luna.

"The nonstop tickle torture strengthened my mind and brought Justice and me closer than ever. As I still don't know a whole lot about my fiancé and his life before he met me. It doesn't matter. I still love him." Celestia's comment as she reaches into pocket of her robe to pulling out her cell phone.

"Luna, do you want me to make arrangements for you to visits Justice's foot lounge in Ponyville? Or do you want me to give Justice your cell phone number so you can talk to him? He most like has some questions for you." Celestia's inquiry holding her cell phone in her hand.

"Give him my cell phone number; I'll make my arrangement for his Foot lounge," Luna explains as Celestia flicks open her sun-shaped cell phone and calls Justice. A few moments later, a moon-shaped cell phone rings on Luna nightstand, and she picks it up.

It the day after Cadence's Experience in Justice's foot lounge sitting on the sofa in the living room of their home in ponyville, Justice was making a arrangements with Luna for her visit to his Foot lounge. Sitting on his lap were a pair of gracefully slender and modest-sized round shape light pink bare feet with shiny ice blue toenail polish that belongs to his adoptive niece Princess Cadence Sparkle.

She still had one week left on her vacation time from the Crystal Empire and is spend it with Justice. Cadence had enjoyed Justice being her uncle and is looking forward to officially calling him uncle went he marry her Aunt, Princess Celestia.

"Who was that uncle?" Cadence inquiry as Justice returns to giving his adoptive niece a foot massage.

"It was your other adoptive Aunt Luna, niece. She was arranging to visit my foot lounge. I am wondering could you help with something, Niece." Justice asked as he brought her five toes to his mouth and started to suck on them. This causes Cadence to chuckle as it, not the strangest thing she has witnessed, as she is the Princess of Love.

"Sure, Uncle. What can I help you with? And one more thing, I have two feet. The other toes are just as tasty as the one you are sucking on." Cadence comment as Justice removes her left toes out of his mouth.

"I told Luna that she had to bring Celestia with her so I would allow her into the Foot lounge. I want to reward Celestia for being a good sport with this whole foot lounge thing. Luna wants a full body massage. So why not reward Celestia with a full body massage. But I can't be in two places at once. I am hoping niece you can give your aunt Celestia the full body massage. That if you know how to do it." Justice comments as he begins to suck on Cadence's toes of the right foot.

"I taught shining armor on one of my crystal maids at the crystal palace how to do a full body massage. So yes, I know how to do it." Cadence explains as Justice removes her right toes out of his mouth, both sets of toes are soaked with his saliva.

"How did you seduce the human ambassador in the Crystal Empire, niece?" Justice inquiry as Cadence wiggled her saliva cover toes in the air.

"With my feet." Cadence proclaims proudly as she splays her toes a few times.

"I don't believe you, niece. You are lying. How can your feet seduce anyone?" Justice pretending to doubt Cadence's ability as the statement caused her mouth to quirk in annoyance till she spotted the subtle crafty smile on Justice's snout.

"You all most got me, uncle. You sneaky stallion, I bet you deduce that I was going to put my gladiator sandals back on. Denying you any more playtime with my silky smooth feet. Well, it true I am a bit puckish uncle; you still have shown me how well you can cook." Cadence explains as she closed the claps on her sandals, lock them back on her feet.

"If you feed me, maybe later we can come back into the living room, and I will once again take my sandals off, and you can play with my feet again. Don't forget you still have to show me how to set up for the foot lounge for Aunt Celestia." Cadence said, reminding as Justice agrees with her. With that, the two ponies head off to the kitchen, so Justice can make some for them to eat. Then teach her how to set up the foot lounge for her aunt Celestia.