• Published 7th Jan 2020
  • 1,614 Views, 44 Comments

The Experience files (volume 1) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put togther with canon characters

  • ...
 44
 1,614

Celestia Experience CH2

Author's Note:

This is the chapter with scene that I have to mark it a teen?

After rising the morning sun Celestia sits in the living room of their Ponyville home nervously sipping her hot cup of morning tea attired in t-shirt, sweat pants, and pair of flip flops on her long, wide, thick and plush white bare feet.

After some aggressive negotiations by her fiancé Justice involved itching powder and her fairly large feet. Celestia agreed to enter the foot lounge. Went she agreed to enter the foot lounge Justice return her affection ten folded with a lot of cuddling and being served breakfast in bed.

'All these wonderful and romantic things that Justice is doing for me because I agreed to enter the foot lounge (staring at her very sensitive Alicorn feet wearing flip flops) but still my tummy is full of butterflies. After finishing breakfast he asked me to wear something more comfortable and I could only wear flip flops. I couldn't even put on my normal sandals. These flip flops leave a lot of my sensitive Alicorn feet exposed and vulnerable.' Celestia thought nervously and fearful as she feels a hand touch her on her shoulder which caused her to gulp air furiously. She looks over her shoulder to see the beaming smile of her fiancé Justice.

"The room is ready for you, beloved," Justice said gentle and tender as he senses his fiancée apprehensiveness about going into his foot lounge.

"I can see, Celestia that you are still a bit nervous about what I make you agree to," Justice said understanding as he carefully picking up Celestia's foot and rests it on his lap.

"I am Justice, it just my large Alicorn feet are very sensitive (puts her hand on top of her flip flop so it couldn't be removed)," Celestia explains as Justice couldn't hide his disappointment.

"All right, my love. You can forget about the agreement. It was wrong of me to force you into it." Justice said apologetic but sadden as he carefully removes Celestia's hand from on top her flip flop and lifts her foot off his lap, placing it back on the ground. He slowly stands up and tenderly kiss Celestia on her lips before turning to leave.

"I am truly sorry my beloved. All I wanted was my beloved Sun Princess to share my foot lounge with me. Because she is the most important pony for me. But if that means giving her anxiety, it not worth it. I love you too much to do that to you." Justice said his voice a lifeless monotone as he's the exit by way of the northern pass-through from the living room.

"Thank you, my beloved," Celestia said thankfully as her chest become heavy with sadness. But quickly composed herself as her anxiety begins to subside.

Sometime later a glum Celestia stands in front of a sink of soapy water in the kitchen washing the dirty morning dishes. Her anxiety has all but gone, but her heart still aches for no reason. A moment later a single tear run down her white cheek splashing in the soapy water. Suddenly Celestia runs out of the kitchen as best as she can wearing the flip flops on her fairly large feet. She first runs to their bedroom were Justice has set-up his office to look for him, went she doesn't find him there.

She turns and runs to the foot lounge as she walks through the curtained pass-through she blinks with a surprise this not at all what she thought her fiancé Justice's plan was for her fairly large and very sensitive Alicorn feet.

The room was comfortably warm with a small fire burning in the fireplace, the lights were dimmed for ambiance and soft and melodious music filled the room. Kneeling in front of a cabinet putting things away was Justice; he has not noticed Celestia standing in the room.

"Justice! What is going on here?! This room is set-up to pamper me and my Alicorn feet!" Celestia shouts making Justice jump out of his skin.

"Of course it is Celestia. What we're you thinking I was going to do to you?" Justice asked as he a bit confused with his fiancée.

"(blushing) I thought you were going to torture my very sensitive Alicorn feet. By tickling them and beating on them till they get raw and more sensitive. I am not like that; my feet are too tender for that. I'll be crying like a fearful little filly if that happened." Celestia said a little bit embarrassed.

"What? I have known you for a long time, Celestia. I know your feet are very tender. That why it so much fun tickling them. I love seeing the Great Sun Princess become a hysteric mess. She so cute begging and pleading to stop." Justice said as he plants a kiss on her lips as a moment later she sticks her tongue out at him.

"But anyway, am I too late to be pampered?" Celestia asked as Justice take hold of her hand and walks her over to one of the chaise lounge.

He asks her to sit down on it, as she does she gets comfortable on the chaise lounge and stretches her long legs out on the long cushion. Justice sits down on a rolling stool in front of his Fiancée sandal-clad feet and watches his fiancée feet involuntarily rub together nervously.

"Oh is my Sun Princess, still a little bit nervous?" Justice said mischievously as he snuck a feather behind Celestia's back and tickled her wings pits cause her to giggle from the assault on her wings.

With Celestia distracted Justice removes the flip flops exposing her fairly large long, wide, thick and plush white bare feet with sexy deep sets arches, shapely not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet. Even the balls of her feet were perfectly round and soft as a white puffy cotton ball. The skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy soft as her feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted. Justice couldn't help himself and take hold of his fiancée's foot and lift it toward his mouth. A moment later his tongue appears from his mouth and he runs it across her heel, through her sexy deep-set arch and over the ball of her foot.

On instinct, Celestia started to rub the perfect and soft ball of her free foot against Justice's crotch as he was standing up with his tongue still exploring every inch of her foot. This was not the typical behavior of a demigoddess like her, but in her one thousand years of life, she never had someone like her beloved Justice who loves her as a plain mare and not an all-powerful being. Using her magic she unzips his pants allowing his friend between his legs to appear and stiffing, harden. Once suitably hard she clamps her big toe and second toe around it, with her toes being stronger than any other Alicorn Princess' toes. She completely cut off the man juices from coming out, through the ball of her foot she can feel the pressure building in it.

A mocking smile form on Celestia's snout watching Justice suffers as her toes remain clamp around it, not allow it to ejaculate. This is her's revenge for the itching powder and her fairly large feet incident from yesterday. Went Celestia feels that he learned his lesson she releases it and man juices spray everywhere most of it cover her foot that held it back. A second later their loud thud as Justice falls to the ground exhausted from finally able to release the pressure. After drying her foot off with a nearby towel, she padded barefooted over to Justice and crouches down by his head. She uses her magic to put his friend away and zip up his pants.

"That should teach you. If you magically sever my feet from my body and torture them with itching powder. You will pay for it later." Celestia said disciplining before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Plus, I wanted to give you a preview of what you should expect went we wed someday, hon," Celestia said loving as she once again kisses Justice on his lips.

"Now let us get cleaned up, your man juices soiled these clothes I was wearing. I figure out that one of my dresses and my normal sandals should be suitable. Plus you should change your clothes as well, dear." Celestia suggested as the two ponies left the foot lounge before return to the foot lounge Justice makes lunch for him and Celestia.

Sometime later Celestia returns to foot lounge wearing a magenta colored mid knee length dress and eggplant-colored strap sandals on her fairly large white bare feet. Once back in the foot lounge Celestia observed Justice crouch down in front of a very comfortable looking throne-like chair with a high back on it. He was mixing something that looks like Epsom salt into a large tub of water big enough to fit, let say a fairly large pair of Alicorn feet in.

He gestured with his head to Celestia tell her to come to sit down on the chair. As she sits down on the chair her first impression was spot on this was a very comfortable throne, more comfortable than the one at the palace. Went she reach down to her sandal buckle Justice slaps her hand away.

"Now Celestia, this my gift to you. You are not allowed to do anything or I'll take you over to that chaise lounge with the stocks. I'll tickle your feet till you become an incoherent babbling Alicorn princess. That will be my revenge for making me suffer until you let go." Justice said reminding and threatening as a chill runs up Celestia's spine knowing he's willn't stop with her become an incoherent babbling Alicorn Princess, he will only stop went she promises not to seek revenge on him.

"All right Justice, I am at your mercy. But can you promise that we are even with this revenge thing?" Celestia asks sensitive kissing Justice on his lips.

"I will call it even on one condition, Celestia." Justice comments as Celestia's gives a start of a surprise.

"That condition is what?" Celestia ask.

"You voluntary sit in the chaise lounge with the stocks. So I may tickle your feet till you become an incoherent babbling Alicorn princess." Justice explains as Celestia's gulps spastically fearful before looking into her fiancé's beautifully cobalt blue eyes. Slowly her fear subsides as she can tell that Justice is not going to try and break her with tickle torture. But give her a very pleasurable experience.

"All right, Justice. I will meet your condition. But it has to be done on my next day off." Celestia said accepting as Justice stands up and gives his fiancée a very loving hug as Celestia rubs the side of her snout against his cheek with an equal loving gesture.

Before Justice using his magic to roll two items over to him, the first item is a rolling stool and the second item is the rolling table all the items on top of the table. Celestia knows what they are used for it to give her pedicure. She becomes excited as Justice begins to unbuckle her sandals and remove them from her fairly large white feet.

He carefully places her now naked feet on to his lap on top of a towel. He grabs a small mist spray bottle with a light blue liquid in it and sprays it about both her feet (disinfectant spray). Before grabbing the cotton ball from the table and wipes the liquid off both her spacious white feet with a different cotton ball for each foot.

"So my beautiful Sun Princess what is the fate of your large alicorn feet?" Justice asked playful (but already know the answer) letting Celestia's feet soak in warm water tub for a little while.

"They are getting a pedicure. I don't know what kind of gift I could return for your kind gift for me." Celestia said thoughtfully as Justice remove her right foot from the tub and thoroughly dry it. Before reaching, for a pair of toenail clippers to begin cutting her nail to the length she liked it not too short and not too long. Before taking a nail file and smoothing out the edges of her nails.

"You don't have to return a gift, Celestia. I have the most precious gift. Your heart." Justice said loving as it causes Celestia to tear up. At the same time, he applies cuticle cream with a small stick to the bases of her toes.

"Oh Justice, I am just so happy that I took you as my personal guard. I have never felt like this toward any of my royal guards. I have given you my heart and in turn, you had giving me your heart." Celestia said loving as Justice massages the cuticle cream into the cuticle of Celestia's toes. Before placing her right foot back into the tub and begins the same procedure with her left foot before return it to the foot bath.

"Went I was younger, I never thought, I would get the heart of beautiful mare like you Celestia. Much less the heart of the ruler of Equestria. I am glad I accepted the position." Justice said as he took Celestia's right foot out of the foot bath and dries it again. Before taking hold of small stick with cotton on end and begins pushing back her cuticle one toe at a time with cotton tip stick. Went he finishes he take hold of pair of cuticle clippers and careful cuts away the excess cuticle being careful not to cut the living tissue at top of her toes.

With that Justice carefully takes hold of Celestia's toes of her right foot and begins using a foot file to smooth down the dry skin of the sole of her spacious white foot. He uses firm pressure to file off the dry skin. Even with firm pressure Celestia's bite down on her tongue to keep herself from laughing out loud as foot file tickles the ball of her sensitive Alicorn foot. It comes as incredible relief went Justice stop filing her foot.

That one part of the pedicure she dreads most of all as her fairly large Alicorn feet are so ticklish. She unleashes a soft relax neigh as Justice begins to massages the exfoliating foot scrub across her whole foot and ankle. After being tickled by the foot file, the skilled hands of her fiancé rubbing her foot is incredibly relaxing. Went he finished he places her foot in the foot bath. He repeats the same procedure on her left foot at which time he washes the exfoliating foot scrub off her feet.

She unleashes a rapid and high-pitched nickers at Justice tell him that she wanted the massage of her foot to be longer.

He sniggers into the back of his hand as he picks up a small bottle of massages cream and shows it to Celestia, who ears droop on top of her head. Sorry for nickering at him went he stop massage her foot.

He squirts the massage cream on his hand to warm it up and begin to massage her foot. She unleashes rapid whinny as the massaging of her sore foot feels even more wonderful than before. Soon she returns to very soft neighing as all the tension in her foot from court duties for the passes few months begins to melt away. Went he gets done with her right foot, he massages her left foot.

With a contented smile on Celestia's snout from the wonderful foot massage she just received she doesn't know how it could get any better than that. She blinks with surprise went Justice uses a twisted piece of tissue and begins to put it through her toes to separates them. Once he reaches her baby toe, he asks her to bend her foot. With her foot bend, he applies a base coat on all five of her toes. He follows that up by applies deep pink colored nail polish on all five of her toes. To finish that off he applies a topcoat, once both feet are done. He floats a pair of flip flops out of the cabinet and tears the bag open. Before careful slide them on Celestia's fresh pedicure feet.

"How was that my beloved?" Justice asks as Celestia wrapped her arms and wings around him before planting a kiss on his lips.

"It was wonderful, my love. Here a present for you." Celestia said floating her eggplant-colored strap sandals onto the shelf before writing her name with her magic on the name tag.

"You can temporarily have those eggplant colored strap sandals that I wore. Went I come back to fulfill my promise to allow you to tickle me till I become incoherent babbling Alicorn Princess. I'll replace them with a pair of my golden sandals. So you will always know that your beloved Celestia enjoyed her time in your foot lounge with you. Hoping she can visit it again." Celestia said loving as the pair walks back to the living room to let Justice make love with his beautiful Sun Princess perfect upper body and went the polish on her toes dries. Her whole body is free for lovemaking with him.