• Published 7th Jan 2020
  • 1,605 Views, 44 Comments

The Experience files (volume 1) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put togther with canon characters

  • ...
 44
 1,605

Celestia Experience CH 1

As the bright orange and red Celestine orb dipped below the horizon, the fleeting color of dusk began to fade away mixing with the darker color of the coming night. Slowly pinpoints of shining pieces of jewelry with limitlessness possibilities appear across the expanse.

Gliding through this expanse of sky was a wearied white Alicorn mare stands of her golden blond mane and tail hair flicker in the air currents of the Equestria sky as she makes subtle body positioning changes to remain aloft and steer herself toward her home in Ponyville with her loving fiancé Lord Justice Silverlight.

The experiment that brought these citizens of Canterlot to Ponyville has long since ended after a very long discussion between these two ponies a decision was reached Princess Celestia will commute between Ponyville and Canterlot to fulfill her obligations as the ruling Princess of Equestria.

At the same time, her fiancé Justice will continue as the Ponyville Police Inspector in the service of Princess Twilight Sparkle and the Friendship Assembly.

In the fleeting light of waning sun walking up to the front door of their home was a breathtaking gorgeous white Alicorn mare with golden blond mane and tail hair her pale light magenta eyes show weariness.

Her 6ft 5in perfect and elegant equine figure was attired in fuchsia color dress; the midi skirt length hit between the knee and mid-calf. From the hemline of the skirt her perfectly shaped white legs end at a pair of long, wide, thick and plush twelve and two-thirds length white feet.

On those feet sported a women size sixteen gold leather platform sandals with a nine and fourths inch heels. The bodice of her dress showed off her curvy and perfectly shaped breasts. This Alicorn mare was Princess Celestia the fiancée of Lord Justice Silverlight.

Princess Celestia trudges her way down the short hall from the front door of the home into the living room sitting on the sofa in the room was a displeased dark blue majestic looking unicorn stallion with a well-styled crimson red mane and tail. His 6ft 5in muscular equine figure was attired in cool grey short sleeve polo shirts and light stone wash relaxed fit jeans.

On his eleven and five sixty length feet he sported a size thirteen dark brown slip-on shoes. This stallion was Lord Justice Silverlight the fiancé of Princess Celestia.

"I am home, Justice," Celestia said politely and friendly as Justice didn't return her greeting went she tries to kiss him on his cheek he move his head out of her reach.

The ears on top of her head droop, for about a week now Justice has been asking her to join him in his lounge that he called the foot lounge. So a lounge called the foot lounge is not a lounge that she wants her sensitive Alicorn feet in even if it belongs to her beloved stallion Justice.

Because of her sizable Alicorn feet, they are much more sensitive to a light touch or a prodding then any giving pony's feet she has refused his offer, in doing so he has given her the silent treatment and willn't return her affection. A single tear runs down Celestia's cheek as she stands in arched pass-through leading to their master bedroom look at her beloved.

'Please Justice, just once say you love me. I am a pony who needs your affection. I am sorry but that foot lounge scares me. My feet are way too sensitive for something called that. Please, my beloved.' Celestia thought as she stumbled into their master bedroom and over to her bed.

She collapses into her bed dead tired, she didn't even bother to take her clothes off, Princess's regalia off or platform sandals off.

Today was the longest court session she ever had constant demands from ever corners of Equestria taxing her mental facilities and this silent treatment from her beloved Justice has pushed her over the edge to exhaustion.

She hoping went she get up tomorrow morning after she raises her sun. She will get a chance to talk to Justice and make up with him as it is her a day off.

~Five or six minutes later~

"Wakey-wakey, honey?" A familiar stallion voice said taunting in front of Celestia. Slowly the pale light magenta eyes of the this Alicorn mare open up, through her sleepy blurred vision she can make out a dark blue blotch mixed with a vivid crimson red color.

As her sleepy blurred vision slowly comes into focus she can make out the shape of a tall muscular unicorn stallion sitting behind a table with a wooden object in front of him covered by a large piece of fabric a few feet in front of her.

Positioned on both sides of the covered object was a small assortment of brushes and compounds but she unsure what they will be used for.

Whatever the piece of fabric is covering it is of considerable size and it looks like their two of them. As of this very moment she is happy that Justice is talking to her, so they can make-up.

"May we talk about the hurt feeling between us, Justice? I would like to put this to rest and not repeat what happen before went you left me in Canterlot to join Luna." Celestia said sympathetically looking toward Justice with a loving look.

"That depends I have decided to adopt one of your methods, your highness. I think you call it aggressive negotiations." Justice comment nonchalantly as Celestia's eyes blink with surprise went he said that he adopted one of her methods.

Suddenly a stark realization comes to Celestia's mind the only time she uses aggressive negotiation style is if all other considerations have failed. Quickly Celestia calms her mind and takes stock of her current surroundings and situation.

She finds herself in one of the unused guest room still fully clothe wearing the same dress that she return home in. So it must still be that very same night maybe minutes later or so.

She was so exhausted from the longest court session she ever had. She doesn't remember anything before she's collapse onto her bed without changing into her nightgown.

The next thing she noticed is that she magically bonded to a heavy and sturdy chair sitting in front of Justice looking at him; it feels like all her magic is blocked with a stasis lock on her horn.

The next thing she noticed was Justice sitting behind a table with a large wooden object in front of him covered by a cloth with a small assortment of brushes and compounds.

"All right Justice you are in the driver seat for these negotiations, I am at your mercy. If you please grant your beloved Celestia single mercy. Tell me what is this all about?" Celestia said complying knowing she defeated.

"The Foot Lounge," Justice said as compliant mood switch over to a frigid stare toward him.

"You are holding your beloved Celestia prisoner over that lounge; you block all my magic for that and bond me to this chair," Celestia said testily as she snorts loudly and angerly toward him.

"Save your breath, Lord Silverlight. I will not participate in your negotiations over that lounge. I have made it perfectly clear to you my sensitive Alicorn feet will never set foot in that lounge." Celestia said defiantly as her eyes narrow with contempt toward him.

"Is that your final decision, Celestia (shakes her head and snorting angrily at him). Then the real negotiation can begin my love. I have a feeling after all twelve offers are presented to you. You will join me in the foot lounge for the enjoyment you will receive." Justice said as Celestia regard him curiously trying to figure out what his plan was for her.

"Horse Feathers, Justice!" Celestia said sarcastically as Justice pinch the top of the cloth between his fingers waiting for the right time to pull it off revealing what is hidden underneath.

"I bet you are wondering what is under this cloth. All I can say they belong to you." Justice said with a crafty smile on his snout.

"What do you mean they belong to me?" Celestia said sourly as she found nothing missing, with a flick of his wrist the cloth is pulled away.

Celestia's eyes stare with fascinated horror in a small set of wooden stocks on the table were her white bare feet still wearing her gold leather platform sandals.

"Justice!" Celestia cries out in a voice raw with terror as she lifts her legs to find her feet were magically severed from her body. She still can feel her feet on the end of her legs it just that they are not there right now.

Celestia's heart begins pump spastically as she watches Justice begin to unbuckle her sandals once loosened he easily slip her sandals off her feet and drop them on the ground beside the table he was sitting at.

In the wooden stocks were pair of long, wide, thick and plush white bare feet they had perfect deep-set arches, very beautiful shapely toes. The balls of her feet were pillowy round puffy balls so very soft to touch.

The gentle touch of Justice's fingers against the balls of her feet cause her to blush as no one has ever gently touch the balls of her feet like that.

"Opening offer, hon," Justice said misting a clear liquid over her exposed feet emptying the contents of the spray bottle on her sizable Alicorn feet.

He waits for a few minutes to allow the liquid to get absorbed into the soft skin of his fiancée near-perfect condition feet. In that time she returns to being defiant even those she loves Justice with all her heart.

He pushes her to the edge of her patience went he binds her to chair against her will and over went he removed her sandals. She knows the only reason he would do that is to tickle torture her sensitive Alicorn feet forcing her to give in to his demand.

"Your opening offer is rejected! And what was that you put on my feet?" Celestia said testily looking right at Justice who unfazed with the scorching look Celestia is giving him.

"It called Sensation Spray it enhances nerve ending, hon," Justice said cruelly as he scratches her heel with his nail and she let out a small squeak before squirming in the chair.

"(Tears begins to run down her cheeks and she begins pleading *faking*) Justice please. (Begging *faking*) don't tickle torture my hypersensitive Alicorn feet. (Begging *faking*) that sensation spray has made my Alicorn feet hypersensitive. (Fearful*faking*) if you tickle torture me, I'll sure be a broken mare unable to show you the love you truly deserve." Celestia said faking her voice breaking as it one of her most effective strategies to use against her fiancé Justice.

"Ayeeeeeeeeee!" Celestia shrieks as Justice runs this finger from her heel up to the ball of her foot. This cause Celestia to fix a smoldering glance on him as he just defeated her most effective strategies.

"All right hon, here three offers for your consideration," Justice said as he swirls as small make-up brush in a small dish of powder. The first pass of the brush was on the ends of all five of her toes, the second pass of the brush was on the pads of her toes and the final pass was on the stems of her toes. Before he sat back in his chair to wait.

"Oh don't tell me, hon? You are already bored with tormenting your fiancée's plushy large feet? Oh, how disappointing and I was just starting to have fun Boo-hoo." Celestia said sarcastically as she saw a mischievous smile form on Justice's snout. Suddenly Celestia watches her plushy feet involuntarily begin to rub together as strong itching sensation begin to build on her toes.

"Justice! What was that powder you put on my toes? It itches so badly!" Celestia screams as she forces to rub her feet together to relieve the itching sensation occurring on her toes.

"Itching powder, hon." Justice answer as Celestia recoil in horror, she begins shaking her head frantically as Justice swirls the brush in the itching powder and bring it toward her feet once again.

"Offer four, hon," Justice said as he squeezes the balls of Celestia's feet causing her toes to splay apart and he begins to apply the itching powder between all her toes. He releases the balls of her feet and sits back to wait for the powder to work.

"Eek!" Celestia shrieks as the powder begin to make the itching sensation worse on her toes. But her stubbornness still refuses to give in; she is full grown Alicorn mare and not Alicorn filly.

"Well, hon?" Justice asked.

"Never hon," Celestia said clench her teeth together showing she will not give in to his torture.

"Fine offer five, hon," Justice said as he put the itching powder on top of her toes. With the application of itching powder on her toes, it begins to burn with an itching sensation. Tears begin to run down her cheeks, but she still refuses.

"Well, hon?" Justice asked.

"You have to break me, hon. I will never give in." Celestia said knowing as Justice doesn't what to break his Sun Princess.

"I don't need to break you, hon. but I know two places to put the itching powder. To make you give in." Justice said fiendishly as Celestia's eyes widen with alarm as he's application the powder to her deep arches and over her entire soles.

"Pleeheeaseee let me gohohoho I-I canananann't take anymorhoore you win I-I Bwahahahahanonhooo!!!" Celestia screams with laughter as itching powder is now tickling her very sensitive Alicorn feet.

"All right Justice! I accept your offer! Please, beloved, stop the tickling!" Celestia exclaims in ticklish misery as Justice dunks both her magically severed feet into the soapy water and gently cleans his fiancée's feet off with a soft washcloth, making sure he get between her toes.