• Published 7th Jan 2020
  • 1,604 Views, 44 Comments

The Experience files (volume 1) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put togther with canon characters

  • ...
 44
 1,604

Luna Experience CH3

It a few days later as a familiar dark blue alicorn mare comes in for a landing in the Ponyville Residential district in front of the home with square and symmetrical design with two Corinthian columns in front and a larger wooden door. She folds her large dark blue feathered bird wings onto her back and continues up to the door. As she approaches the door, she straightened the bodice of her red embroidered royal court gown, like her sister's gown, it had a small key-hole opening in front between her cleavage.

Through the opening, you could see the black silk bra holding up her shapely and curvy, slightly smaller but still perfect breasts. On her feet, she wore silver heeled sandals with three and one-fourth heel. A single silver clasp held the shoes to her ankles why several skinny silver bands crisscross her wonderfully shaped dark blue bare feet and protruding from under the strap in the front were five very refined shaped perfect toes with deep pink toenail polish. This Alicorn mare is Princess Luna, the Princess of the night and dreams.

After finishing up several important meetings at the Eastern Summit in Canterlot with many ambassadors of diverse species, Luna phoned Justice asking if she can cash in her rain check as she badly needs a relaxing time. Justice said that she could, but she must remain how she dressed. After a playful chuckle, she agrees to do so as she didn't want to change anyway. Through the front door, Luna walks down the short hallway into the living room and finds Lord Silverlight waiting for her reading the paper.

"Greeting your highness, how was your meetings today?" Justice inquiry as Luna sat down on the sofa before Justice floated her a glass of soft apple cider to her, and she except it.

"My you know how to make a mare feel comfortable in your home, Lord Silverlight. (Taking a sip of apple cider from her glass, as the rest will do her good) I came dressed as thee wished in my royal court gown. As strange as your request was to me, Lord Silverlight, I fulfilled it for you." Luna said calmly as she crossed her legs with one knee casually tossed over the other.

"I thank you, Luna. Is something bothering you, your Highness?" Justice asked as Luna blinks with surprise; forget that Justice is good at reading the subtle bodily movements of the Princesses of Equestria.

"Zebrica, Lord Silverlight," Luna comments as she nervously whirls her apple cider in her glass a few times, before taking a drink.

"I dispatched two Solar Guard agents who are zebra's back to their homeland. Both belong to one of the minor tribal families in Zebrica with connections to one or more head tribal families. Their mission try to identify the third party inciting these old feuds and why?" Justice explains as Luna gawk in disbelief with Justice's comment.

"Does Celestia know about this little secret mission of your's?" Luna asked suspiciously as her eyes narrowed with suspicion towards Lord Silverlight.

"No (shaking his head). It best that the Princesses and Equestria did not know about any of this. If this goes south for some reason, it my reputation at stake. And not the rulers of Equestria." Justice said as a single tear comes to Luna's eye.

"Even those you earned the loyalty of all the Princesses of Equestria, you still protect the reputation of us and the land. Now that I know preliminary report, Justice if you please." Luna asked as Justice shake his head.

"My agents discovered it one of the minor tribal families inciting the old feuds. Why for a huge deposit of high-quality gems. The deposit is spread between several core territories own by the main head tribal family. The main head tribal family wants to spread the wealth around all the tribes. But one minor tribal family what it all for itself." Justice explains as Luna sets the glass on the coffee table in front of her. Before standing up and walking beside Justice and kiss him on his cheek.

"Let get started, Lord Silverlight. You earned this." Luna thankful as Justice stands up and follows Luna to the foot lounge.

A few moments later, Luna finds herself standing in a smaller new build room just off the Foot lounge in the center of the room sat a long wooden bench with low shelves for storing footwear. Along two walls were open closet with hangers for hanging clothing up. In the other closet were many spa robes for his clients to wear during the session. But what got Luna's attention was the small safe in the corner of the room for storing valuables.

"What is this room, Justice?" Luna inquiry as she begins to remove her princess's regalia to place in the safe for safekeeping.

"This is the prep room, Luna. I know the princesses will sometime arrive wearing their royal court gown. The removal of the royal court gown is not as easy as unzipping a zipper on a standard dress. Your royal court gown in more elaborate to put on; that why you have a royal maid to help you put on the gown." Justice explains as he gestures Luna to sit down on the bench in the center of the room.

With all the grace of an Alicorn, Princess Luna sits down on the bench in front of Justice as he kneels on the ground. He reaches under the hem of her royal court gown bring out her sandal-clad foot from underneath and does the same with the other foot. With both, her feet reveal Justice lifts one foot at a time and rest it on his knee. A moment later, Luna heard the clasps of her sandals opening, and she felt them being removed from her feet.

Left on the small round cushy rug in front of the bench was a pair of dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet roughly the same size as Celestia's feet but a tad bit smaller. The arches of her feet were not as deep-set as her sisters were. But she had unbelievably beautiful refined slow curvature to them that led into smooth curved balls of her feet. Her toe stems were perfect in shape topped by five elegant toes painted with deep pink toenail polish. Luna's feet could well pass for being divine.

"Do what you like to one of my feet, Lord Silverlight. I did say you earned it. But remember, you still have to help me remove my royal court gown. So we can start with my full body massage as I am free for the whole day. I want to enjoy it." Luna says as Justice lifted her right foot and ran his tongue from her heel to her toes. Before sucking on her toes for a moment with that, he's dry Luna's foot off with a towel.

He led Luna over to a round piece of carpet and asked her to stand in the middle of it; this section felt wonderful upon soles of her bare feet. He went behind her and unhooked the hook and eye that held the flap covering the multitude of buttons on the gown. One by one, he unbuttoned each button till it reveals a second set of hooks and eyes on her dress. Once those were unhooked, you could see her smooth dark blue back and spine; a moment later, she shimmies, allowing the gown to drop to her feet.

She stepped out of the gown and floated the royal court gown onto a durable hanger in the closet. Justice is taking back by Luna's equine figure. The royal court gown makes her look bulky. But in reality, Luna's equine figure was well defined and slimly muscular of any giving ponies' mare or stallion. Luna couldn't help but chuckle as Justice stares at this young Alicorn goddess wearing only her black silk panties as she had removed her black silk bra earlier, revealing her shapely and curvy slightly smaller but still perfect breasts to warm air of the prep room.

"Um, Lord Silverlight. I know, I told you that you earned everything you could see. But I would like a spa robe. So we may get started." Luna comments as it snaps Justice out of his little fantasy of Luna.

"Oh, sorry, your highness. Here is a robe." Justice said a bit embarrassed as Luna chuckle again, putting the robe on.

"Let says Lord Silverlight; you are one of the few stallions that have seen both Princesses of Equestria nude. That has not been banished for being a peeping stallion." Luna explains as the two ponies walk out of the prep room.

After covering an alicorn size massage table with soft towels, Luna removes her robe and lies belly down on the table with her snout stuck through the hole on top of the table. Justice covers her behind with a second towel before squirting a small amount of almond oil on his hands and begins the massage.

He places his hands on either shoulder and begins kneading his thumbs into the muscles of her shoulders. She unleashes a soft, relaxed grunt as he moves up to her neck using presses and release technique along her neck, keep his hands on either side of her spine up to mane line.

"How do you feel, Luna?" Justice asked as the only response from Luna was a very soft neigh. He moves in front of Luna's head so her shoulders would be facing him, he makes two fists with both his hands using gentle but firm pressure his presses into her shoulders release any tension in them.

"How do you feel, Luna?" Justice asked Luna once, again and again, is giving a very soft neigh response. Using he's his thumbs, he presses and releases along the tops of her shoulders and up the back of her neck.

"Your highness could you please roll over onto your back," Justice asked as Luna rolls over on to her back. Her large feathered dark blue bird wings slot into notches cut into the table allows them to stick out the bottom of the table. Once on her back, he covered her chest with a towel and repositioned the other towel on her waist again.

"How do you feel, Luna? This might tickle a bit your feet are next." Justice said as he moved down to Luna's feet.

"I feel wonderful, Justice. If the massage is just as good as you did on my shoulders, I'll endure the tickling abuse upon my feet." Luna said relaxed as Justice wraps both his hands around her foot, using his thumbs to apply firm pressure paying particular attention to her not too deep-set arches of her foot releasing the tension before moving to her heel than to the ball of her foot.

'Justice! for Celestia's sake! Hurry up with finishing my feet! That firm pressure you are applying to my feet! It is so unbearably ticklish on my feet! Mother Moon! No! not my toes anywhere but my toes! Damn you, Sister! This is probably your revenge for the dreamscape! I should have known went you talk up the full body massage! Saying it best thing from a stress Princess like us!' Luna thought as she whips her head frantically back and forth from the unbearable tickling torture being applied to her right foot, Justice has not started on her left foot yet.

"Justice, I give!" Luna shouts in her canterlot voice as Justice stops working on her feet.

"I thought you said you would endure the tickling abuse upon your feet, Luna," Justice comments as he and Luna sat in the seating area of foot lounge talking. She still is wearing her spa robe, and she still has an hour's left in her sessions before the end of her time in the foot lounge.

"I thought I could, Justice. I am sorry." Luna said apologetically as she tapped the tip of her fingers together, sorry.

"It ok, Luna," Justice said indifferently as a stony expression formed on Luna's snout. Mad at herself to allow her ticklish feet to spoil Justice's foot lounge.

"Justice! It is not ok! You risk your life day in and day out for the Princesses and Equestria! You step away from the spotlight that you rightly deserve! This Foot Lounge, you do not work for yourself! You do it to help others! It about time that you get rewarded! So that what I am giving you Lord Silverlight." Luna said, impassioned as she placed her feet on his lap.

"For your reward Lord Silverlight, My feet are for you to play with. You may lick them, Suck on my toes, and tickle them. For the next hour, these feet belong to you. This is just a small price to pay for what you do for Equestria." Luna said, benevolent as she lies down on the sofa.

For the next half an hour, it is pure tickle torture applied to Luna's hypersensitive plushy and smooth dark blue bare feet. Every time Justice would try to stop Luna would snort angerly at him, she would stare at him till he went back to torturing her bare feet. Before long, her stamina gave out, and she passed out from the tickling abuse applied upon her feet. Being a disguised Celestial, Alicorn Justice easily picks up the smaller Terran Alicorn mare and carried her to the master bedroom to recover from tickling ordeal as Celestia's bed is only one big enough to accommodate an Alicorn Luna size lying on her back.

Slowly Luna's moderate cyan colored eyes open, and she finds herself lying on a very cushy Alicorn size bed wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants, in her bare feet. She can also feel that her black bra has been replaced on her bust. Slowly the door opens into the room from the hallway steps Justice wearing a lightweight short-sleeve tee and distressed relaxed fit jean with sneakers.

Slowly Justice walks towards Luna's very vulnerable dark blue bare feet on the end of the bed. He takes his time to approach Luna's bare feet, all the time watching for Luna's subtle reactions to the threat against her hypersensitive tootsies. Went he doesn't get a response to the threat; it confirmed his suspicion about the Princess of night and dream. Slowly a knowing smile forms on Justice's snout that is quickly pick-up by Luna.

"Why do you have a knowing smile on your snout, Lord Silverlight?" Luna comments, trying to hide the facts she enjoyed the tickle torture abuse on her Alicorn size feet.

"You enjoyed every bit of abuse applied to your Alicorn size feet; your highness did you not." Justice comments as Luna blink excessively to statement.

"Of course not, Lord Silverlight! What makes you think that?" Luna said bluntly as Justice made a soft white feather appear and rested her barefoot on his thigh. Slowly the feather approaches the curled up toes of Luna's foot. Within an inch of her toes, they uncurled waiting to accept the abuse of the feather on them.

"Lord Silverlight stop! Yes, I enjoyed every bit of the abuse you applied to my Alicorn size feet. It was such an adrenaline rush; I have never felt that much excitement in my long life. That didn't result in me being banished. So Lord Silverlight, how will you use that information?" Luna asked as Justice rest her foot back on the bed before thinking about something.

"How would you like a custom plan tailored toward your specific needs, your highness. Like, let's say a full hour or so of nothing but tickling you senseless. It could be just your bare feet or your whole body. Your choice before each session." Justice suggests as Luna's eyes glinting with pleasure.

"You will do that for me, Justice," Luna said shyly as Justice shook his head, and Luna hugs him.

"You and Rarity are the only two mares that love to be tickled senseless. Both Celestia and Cadence can be tickled to a point." Justice comments as he helps Luna to put her Royal court gown back on so she can return to Canterlot for her night court.

~a moment later after Luna left to head back to the palace outside the house~

"Hey, hon, can I trouble you for a quick full body rub down, "Celestia ask as she lands in front of Justice who blinks with surprise. To see his fiancée Celestia wearing her Royal court gown as she finishes up another day at the eastern summit.

"Sure, Celestia," Justice said as she lifts the hem of her royal court gown to show Justice that she was wearing her three clasps golden heeled sandals.

"Could you pay special attention to the deep-set arches I badly need some stress relief. Its been very stressful this whole time." Celestia explains as Justice crouches down and take hold of Celestia's sandal-clad foot and give it once over. Before standing up again.

"Well, after we get this royal court gown off and you put your spa robe on. What about an hour of gentle foot tickling to relieve your stress, hon. With the gentle foot tickling, you can talk to me about the Eastern Summit." Justice comment as Celestia chuckle into her hand.

"You know me too well, Hon. That gentle foot tickling idea sounds better than my idea. It would be wonderful to relieve my stress, and I could use an ear to about all the trouble happening at Eastern Summit." Celestia comments as she kisses Justice on his lips before two ponies walk into the house to begin her gentle foot tickling session and just talk.