• Published 10th Jan 2020
  • 4,414 Views, 48 Comments

The Equestrian Spider - Kronos11111

  • ...
16
 48
 4,414

Chapter Five

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm back. I wrote this chapter a while ago and I have a few more in stock. I'll post them either once a week or biweekly. I'm not sure yet. But I hope you enjoy it non the less.

"In umbra, igitur pugnabimus; then we will fight in the shade"

After the flash of light, I felt nauseous. I fell to my knees and did my best to keep my food in my stomach. I felt Chrysalis pat my back. I stood up and looked around for Daybreaker. She was standing off to the side chuckling.

"First time teleporting?" I nodded my head, still with a little bit of vertigo. "You get used to it after a while. But I must know, how do you know about me? Celestia did her damn best to make the world forget, yet you clearly knew about me. So, I ask how you know about me?"

I sat down on an old chair and leaned on the table next to it, "I'm a person who knows things that the rest of the world forgot about. A holder of knowledge I have no right in knowing. My point being, I know a lot of things that I shouldn't know about. You being one of them."

She nodded, "I suppose you want something? You don't seem like the kind of person to set me free for the Tartarus of it."

I sighed, "And you'd be correct in that assumption. I want you to join my group of... villains for a lack of a better term. We are to cause chaos and disharmony throughout Equestria." I stood up and started to walk around her, "Personally I always hated Celestia. Her view of peace and harmony has been twisted and turned into absolute order. I want to bring the world back into balance. Do you want help me in my endeavor?"

She mulled over it for a few moments, "What will I gain in this deal of yours."

I kept circling her, "There are many things." I moved behind her and leaned over her right shoulder, my right hand extended, "Exponential power at your fingertips." I leaned over her left shoulder and extended my left hand, "To get back at Celestia and the elements of harmony." I spun so I was in front of her, extended both of my hands, and put on an evil smirk, "Almost anything you could want is yours for the taking. What isn't there to gain with us?"

She lowered her head in thought. While she was thinking I looked around. The place was clearly falling apart, the sunlight coming through the open ceiling. Large tables and chairs lined the room. Plates and other silverware was strewed about the place. This must have been the dining room when it was still being used.

Daybreaker finally looked back up, "Okay, I'll join this group of yours."

I looked back over to her, "Good. Now, pick a number between 1 and 12."

She looked slightly confused, "Why do you want my to do that?"

"Each member has a spider tattoo somewhere on their body with their corresponding number on it."

"I'd like the number nine on my side then." Chrysalis went up and put the tattoo on her right side.

"One last thing Daybreaker. You have to leave Celestia's body."

"What, Why? You said anything I wanted was for the taking." She crossed her arms.

"I said almost anything. The point of the Phantom Troupe is to bring balance back to Equestria. As much as I hate to emit it, Celestia is important to the balance. She must be brought back to Canterlot."

"That's going to be a problem." I rose a brow, "Unlike Nightmare Moon I can't keep my form without a host."

"What if we found someone to act as your host?"

"It could work but my strength will drop exponentially. My strength is proportional to my hosts strength."

"That's fine with me. We still need to build our strength anyhow." I turned to Chrysalis, "Go to Ponyville and kidnap someone to act as our new friend’s host, will you?" She simply nodded, and I turned back to Daybreaker.

I spent the next few minutes teaching Daybreaker the other two Principles to Nen. She was surprised to say the least. After she learned the basics I had her work on Ren. I think it had to do with her being in Celestia's body, but she was lasted for about an hour each time. I also worked on my Ren as well. I was only able to last for 10 minutes each time however. 10 minutes was all in needed though.

I went into the kitchen that was off to the side. I managed to find a glass that wasn't either broken or unclean-able. In the corner I found a small tub filled with mostly clean water. I dipped in the cup and took a leaf off a nearby vine. I went back out to the dining room and placed the cup on a table. I put my hands next to the glass while Daybreaker looked at me oddly. I activated Gyo, focusing my aura into the glass. Something started to appear inside, they looked kind of like iron fillings. I stopped and pulled my hands away.

'So, I'm a Conjurer huh? This is certainly makes thing much more fun.'

"I'm back with the new host." I looked over at Chrysalis. She had a Pegasus mare over her shoulder. The Pegasus in question had a blond mane and tail. Her fur was a light grey color and she wore a mail woman uniform. She placed her down and I looked over to Daybreaker. She walked over to the mare and placed her horn against her forehead. A pillar of fire erupted, the heat was so powerful that I had to step back some. When it died down Celestia was on the floor passed out and the mare was now a smaller version of Daybreaker.

Daybreaker sat up and opened her eyes. Chrysalis and I started chuckling; Daybreaker's eyes were facing two different directions. I picked up Celestia and started heading for the door.

"I'll take Celestia back to Twilight's castle. In the meantime, work on Ren or rest up." I left the castle and went to Ponyville. When I arrived, I went right into town. Everybody was already asleep or indoors. One thing I found interesting however, was that there wasn't a single guard around. I made it to the castle uninhibited. I left Celestia on the porch when I was stricken by an idea.

'Spike could make a good candidate for the Troupe. Maybe I could convince him to join us. With how the others treat him it shouldn't be too hard.' I opened the door and snuck inside. 'They really don't care about security, do they?' I activated Zetsu and looked around the castle. Just like in the show everything was made of crystal. I wondered how Sombra would react to this place.

It took a little while, but I found Spike in his own room. Quietly, I entered the room and made my way over to him. He was sound asleep, a smile plastered on his face. Looking around his room a grabbed a rope and small cloth he had under his bed. I'm not asking, but I'm not complaining either. I lightly tied the cloth around his mouth and made sure it wouldn't fall off when he woke up. Quickly I tied his hands behind his back... He didn't wake up. I then quickly tied his legs together... He has yet to wake up.

'Dudes a heavy sleeper.' I picked him up and put him on my shoulder. I snuck back out the castle and looked over to Celestia. She was still passed out on the porch. I quietly ran through Ponyville, Buildings soon turned into trees. I made it back to Base in record time. Not counting Teleporting of course. Daybreaker and Chrysalis were sitting at the table by the cup of water. Both were sweating profusely. I dragged a chair to the middle of the room and sat Spike in it. I undid the ropes on his hands and re-tied them to the chair.

I turned back to the other two. Both the cup and table were covered in water. I simply rose a brow and looked at the two of them. They avoided my eyes and did their best to look elsewhere. I slowly walked closer and the two of them started to look nervous. I stood right in front of them, Chrysalis was sweating even more and Daybreaker was slightly uncomfortable.

"So, what have you too been doing?" They didn't answer me, "You haven't been messing around with my glass, have you?" They still didn't answer. "I really hope you haven't because neither of you are ready for it yet." There still wasn't an answer. I turned around and started walking, "I'm going to bed. I'll see you two in the morning." I was only messing with them, but it was fun to see the look of confusion on their face when I left. I looked through the different rooms until I found a bed room. It wasn't very special. Just a bed and window with some curtains. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. Sleep slowly took hold of me as I feel unconscious.