• Published 7th Jan 2020
  • 9,860 Views, 1,057 Comments

CMC Going Away - PonyJoel



Gabby Gums, once popular now shunned by everypony. No one in town wants to talk or compromise. With a last minute effort and a farewell, no one buys into it until it's too late.

  • ...
25
 1,057
 9,860

PreviousChapters Next
Tempest's Headache Worsens

It's been days since Tempest had an awful visit from King Sombra. Her headache hasn't eased up as much as she'd hoped. She had to release several minds while erasing their memories from Rich's employers. Her horn is blackened then ever. Fire Flier knocks on the door.

"Tempest. Telegram from what's left of the Dark Order."

"What?" Tempest surprisingly shouts. She then opens the door to her room. "What do you mean from what's left of the Dark Order?"

Fire Flier frowns a bit and sighs heavily. "We had a setback. A different cult attacked our members in Baltimare tunnels."

"You got to be kidding me? Are you sure it's a different cult?" Tempest asks, holding onto Fire Flier in a state of panic.

"As you once said, Storm King's forces would not be spying in the sewer line. The Royal Guards would not step out of line, leaving Canterlot. Our leader of the Dark Order will be arriving later today."

"He knows what might have caused it?"

"He has some notion. He didn't want to say it in the telegram. Are you okay? You have not been yourself since King Sombra made an appearance."

"I am unable to meditate cause I hear him in my thoughts. The more I use his power, the closer he gets."

"Should we remove your horn, Tempest?" Fire Flier cautiously asks.

"I'll wait until what our leader has to say."

"Very well, Tempest. He'll be coming later today," Fire Flier trots the other way as Tempest closes the door. She slowly trots and sees King Sombra in the reflection of the window.

"The timing is near, Tempest. I will claim what is rightfully mine."

Tempest steps back a bit. She hears King Sombra talking to her from the reflection.

"The Dark Order, will soon be vanquished."

Tempest starts wailing as her headache increased with Sombra's presence. King Sombra smiles sinisterly as he enjoys Tempest's suffering. Fire Flier hurries to Tempest. By the time he storms into the room, King Sombra vanished. Tempest's horn blackens more.

"Get it off of me! Get it off of me!!" Tempest demands Fire Flier.

"I can't! I'm not a unicorn to put on the amulet. We have to wait for our leader's arrival."

"Do it now before I make you suffer!" Tempest snorts in front of Fire Flier. Her eyes are completely red as King Sombra's.

"Y-Y-Your eyes.., their completely red..," Fire Flier said.

Tempest roars and looks at the mirror. Her eyes are now red. There is no fusion color. Her horn starts growing as the tip now becomes red. Her teeth have started to grow fangs. She roars, hoping that her sudden change will stop forming.

"Oh, Celestia. You are starting to look more of King Sombra," Fire said as he's freaking out a bit.

"Shut up!" Tempest angrily yells.

"Yelling is not going to make it better, Tempest."

Tempest groans. "So much for Diamond Tiara's plan. I can't keep a hold when Sombra is trying to take full control of me."

"So, what's plan B?'

"Plan B is what our leader has to say," Tempest states.

A few hours later, A pony wearing a white cloak knocks on the door. Fire Flier opens the door to allow the leader to come in.

"To the meeting room, sir," Fire said.

Fire escorts the leader to the meeting room. He sees Fire Flier, a young pink filly, and a female version of King Sombra in the making.

"What in Luna's name is happening to you, Tempest?"

"Since merging Sombra's horn, he's been slowly trying to take over my mind after using his power often."

"Uuuh, who is this?" Diamond Tiara curiously asks.

The pony unveils the white cloak revealing himself as Prince Blueblood. Diamond Tiara is shocked to see a member of Celestia's family being the leader of a dark cult.

"Prince Blueblood."

"Care to tell us what happened to our members?" Fire asks.

Prince Blueblood nods. "Yea. Our members were attacked by King Sombra's cult that went into hiding for a thousand years."

"What?" Tempest and Fire Flier respond in a state of shock.

"A good portion was defeated. We're all that's left of the Dark Order," He turns to Diamond Tiara. "Your idea was ingenious of bringing an army. However, it's no longer necessary. I clearly see that King Sombra has a hold on our strongest unicorn of the group."

"What are we going to do, Prince Blueblood?" Fire asks.

"It's obvious now. The Dark Order will be disbanded."

"My cutie mark..," Fire and Diamond said as they look at the equal insignia.

"I'm aware of your unfortunate situation. There is nothing I can do. We cannot overthrow and rule. We will have to build up and start anew once things die down with the return of King Sombra."

"So, that's it? Ten years working with the Dark Order for nothing?"

"Ten years of helping the higher class establish more as everypony else suffer. I thank you for scorching lots of land and burning ponies in the process, Fire. I've done my part by keeping the Royal Guards away from problematic Equestrian crises. Tempest has done her part with scoping out poorer regions of Equestria to knock down and take over. Princess Celestia and Luna have no idea what was going on and how we were going to dethrone them from within. Until King Sombra is no more, the Dark Order doesn't exist. When I send the next telegram, our cult will be back in session. For now, I'm going to release you from Sombra's horn and chuck it into an active volcano."

"Understood, Blueblood."

"That's Prince Blueblood to you. Don't you ever forget that!"

Tempest remains silent. She looks the other way. Now wanting to corrupt Prince Blueblood.

"Little one."

Diamond Tiara turns to the Prince.

"I want to buy Rich's Barnyard Bargains."

Diamond Tiara shakes her head. "For things to feel back to normal, my father needs the company. When King Sombra is taken care of, then I'll lend you the deed to his company."

"You got it. Now, all I need is the Alicorn Amulet to remove the horn."

"Right here, Blue-Prince Blueblood."

Prince Blueblood uses his magic to put on the Alicorn Amulet. He focuses his power to ignite the magic and strips Tempest's horn. After a few tugs, the horn is removed. Tempest forms back to her normal self. She shakes her head and takes a look in the mirror.

"I'm me, again."

"Until I give you a better horn in the future," Prince Blueblood stores Sombra's horn in his saddlebag. "King Sombra will not come for you. He'll go into the lava later tonight. Consider yourself lucky, Tempest."

"Whatever you do now, it's on your accord. The cult doesn't exist. If you perished or sent to prison, then this is goodbye," Blueblood claim as he puts on his cloak and leaves the mansion.

"So, what's going to happen now?" Diamond Tiara asks.

"I still have some control of the mind manipulation. However, I'm going to erase their minds. Once that's done, I'm leaving. I still have my orders from the Storm King."

"I'll go back into hiding. It's all I can do for now," Fire said.

"I'll be surviving until my dad comes and get me."

Tempest uses her magic to have everypony and dragon's memories wiped clean up to a month. Tempest puts on her cloak and leaves."

"I hope to see you around in the future," Tempest leaves.

"See you around, kid," Fire Flier said as he leaves. He puts on a cloak and goes in a different direction in Ponyville.

Diamond Tiara trots to the bedroom where her father is strapped. Within Rich's mind, the spell that Tempest used had a setback. Tempest's spell caused the demon inside of Rich to perish thus allowing him full control of his mind and body. His memories are still intact as others have no idea what was going on.

"Diamond Tiara," Rich announces.

"Daddy," Diamond Tiara tears up and hugs her father. "I'm so sorry for what I've become," Diamond Tiara continues to cry.

"If you can untie me, Diamond Tiara, I would prefer to give you a proper hug."

Diamond Tiara unties her father. He gets up and hugs his daughter. Diamond Tiara buries her face in her father's chest, showing how sincere she is. After a few moments of crying, Diamond Tiara looks at her father's face.

"What are you planning to do with me? Whatever you decide, I will oblige to it."

"I'm going to keep you here with me. It's about time I start being the father I'm supposed to be. You will be addressing some things especially that cult you joined. I want you to disband from it."

"You're in luck, dad. Prince Blueblood disbanded the group since there was an attack."

Rich is now dumbfounded. His jaw drops by hearing Prince Blueblood's name.

"Prince Blueblood disbanded the cult?"

"Yes. He's the leader of the Dark Order."

"Oh my Celestia," Rich stumbles back a bit. "That is wrong."

"Shall I tell you what I know since the rules won't regulate until further notice?"

"Yes please, tell me what you know and were planning on doing?"

Diamond Tiara goes in full detail of what she went through, what she heard, and what they planned on doing. Rich felt disgusted that Diamond Tiara came up with a malicious scheme but, she lets it go for now. He couldn't believe that Prince Blueblood was planning to dethrone the Princesses and rule under an iron hoof. Diamond Tiara looks away and takes deep breathes.

"I can't believe this..," Rich said as he puts a hoof on his head.

"What are we going to do, daddy?"

"You're staying home. I'm going to inform the Princesses that there was a splinter cell planning to dethrone her with an army once things clears up."

Hours later, Prince Blueblood is riding on a private chariot where there was a thud on his way to dispose of Sombra's horn.

"What's the hold up? I have places to be with this special cargo I'm carrying!"

Inside the chariot, it gets dark real quick. Prince Blueblood tries to open the door but, there is no handle. He uses his magic to zap the blackness surrounding his space. King Sombra starts laughing as his essence forms in front of the Prince.

"Finding my horn was easier than I anticipated."

"King... Sombra..," Prince Blueblood horridly mutters loudly.

"I must thank you. You have given me the power I need," Sombra uses his magic to reconnect his horn to himself. King Sombra now becomes solid in his unicorn self.

"What are Royals for?" Prince Blueblood nervously chuckles.

"You're going to provide me the means of taking down the Princesses, and ruling all of Equestria."

"And how would I do that..?" Prince Blueblood quiver in fear a bit.

"By becoming, my, slave!" King Sombra uses his magic to mind manipulate Prince Blueblood. He reads the mind of Blueblood's idea. "Ah, a town filled with the perfect specimen to create an army. Blueblood."

"Yes, Master."

"Gather the Royal Guards. Bring them to me. I shall enslave them to build my numbers. This, Starlight Glimmer and her town that is remote, the perfect place to gather more slaves. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Princess Cadance will be helpless as they won't harm an innocent pony." Sombra manically laughs. He leaves Prince Blueblood's presence as the chariot starts moving again. Prince Blueblood forgot what was he going to do.

"Rider, to Canterlot. I want to get a hooficure."

"Right away, Prince Blueblood."

King Sombra watches from the shadows of the forest. He and the Dark Ponies gaze as step two of their plan is completed.

PreviousChapters Next