• Published 7th Jan 2020
  • 9,834 Views, 1,057 Comments

CMC Going Away - PonyJoel



Gabby Gums, once popular now shunned by everypony. No one in town wants to talk or compromise. With a last minute effort and a farewell, no one buys into it until it's too late.

  • ...
25
 1,057
 9,834

PreviousChapters Next
Incoming Report

Days after taking over Rich's mind and confining Diamond Tiara's emotions/doubts, Tempest receives an incoming message of the Storm King.

"Tempest!" Storm King commands.

"Yes, your highness," Tempest Salutes.

"I have spies in Equestria. They informed me of my long-lost cousin about to bring chaos and destruction after escaping Tartarus."

"Lord Tirek, I presume."

"That is correct. According to Grubber and his spies, Tirek has been draining ponies of their magic. I would suggest you to find a hiding place, away from major populated cities and locations in Equestria. I still need your help in conquering the land and defeating the Princesses."

"What about asking Tirek to join the cause, Storm King?" Tempest suggests.

"Uh uh, no way that's happening. Just because we're cousins, that does not mean we are on likely-terms."

"Why is that, your highness?"

Storm King rolls his eyes. "I am cold. He is not. We are opposites of what we are."

"Even so, you and him are on the same page in terms of taking over Equestria."

"The point is, we don't share. It's a campaign of rapid dominance."

"Oh, I get it," Tempest sarcastically responds.

"So, if you ever want to be complete, you'll do as I say or, you'll lose what magic you have to Tirek and, completely be utterly useless."

"Understood, sir. Anything else you would like to inform me?"

"Do not attempt to make any arrangements with Tirek. He will manipulate you, unlike me."

"Thank you for your time, Storm King. Your info is vital for our cause."

"You're welcome, Tempest. Go hide until I give you my next call."

Storm King and Tempest go their separate ways after the call is up. Storm King goes back to his generals to plot for their invasion of Equestria. As for Tempest, she goes down to alert Fire Flier and Diamond Tiara of urgency.

"So, after talking with the Storm King, his cousin is making way to create an end of the world scenario. Stealing the magic of unicorns, the flight of pegasi, and the strength of earth ponies. We must hide until further notice."

"The basement. Also, we have rations to last for two months," Fire said.

"Let's go down."

Tempest, Fire Flier, and Diamond Tiara head down to the basement and seals it tightly. Diamond sits on a chair as Fire and Tempest decide to chat some more.

"How long you think his reign would last?" Fire ask.

"Knowing the Princess of Magic and her friends finding a way to defeat powerful foes, I want to say three days tops."

"Wanna bet?" Fire said, holding onto a bag of bits.

Tempest rolls her eyes and accepts. She sits on the floor and meditates on her magic.

"Would it be wise to not meditate during this giving point, Tempest?"

"What else can I do?" Tempest replies ruthlessly.

"Talk and plan more of our operations," Fire responds cautiously.

Tempest sighs."Alright. Also, if Tirek gains enough power, he'll probably sense my magic, come here and take my combined magic."

"Exactly. That'll be bad on you and your horn."

Tempest looks at her horn. The possibility of rendering the horn powerless would make her feel less than what she is now. She sighs heavily. Tempest gets up and heads to a whiteboard.

"Let's create scenarios of how we'll take over Rich's business. See which direction will work out for the best."

"Agreed. Something to entertain us, as well," Fire said.

Diamond Tiara joins in to come up with schemes. Due to Tempest's spell a few days ago, Rich's is in a comatose state. Rich is battling his demons within his mind, trying to take back control. One way or another, he'll do everything he can to free his mind from Tempest's possession and, he'll bring his daughter back home.

PreviousChapters Next