• Published 6th Jan 2020
  • 14,365 Views, 492 Comments

Cinematic Adventures: Scooby Doo - extremeenigma02



The Mane Six are back for another adventure. This time they find themselves on a mysterious island filled with mystery. Along with the Mystery Inc gang they will need to work together to save the island and it’s patron from forces of evil.

  • ...
6
 492
 14,365

Final Battle

The entire group, especially the Equestria Girls, could not believe what just happened. Queen Chrysalis, one of Equestria’s most dangerous enemies, stood not even ten feet away from the girls and their friends. How was that even possible? The last time she was seen, she and her two cohorts were encased in a stone prison and sealed away deep in the confines of the Canterlot Caves. Yet, here she was, standing directly before them laughing menacingly.

“How is this even possible?” Twilight spoke, in disbelief. “Last time we faced off, we trapped you, Cozy Glow and Tirek in stone!”

“You think it’s easy to rid the world of me?” Chrysalis chuckled. “That ‘you’ could defeat the all-powerful Queen of the Changelings?”

“Well ‘technically’, you were an ex-Queen of the Changelings,” Pinkie points out, rambling. “I mean after Starlight Glimmer defeated you and freed us from the cocoons, convinced all the ‘Changelings’ to share their love, turning into those pretty rainbow creatures, turning their back on you…”

“SILENCE!!!!” Chrysalis shouts, her voice echoing. “I will not have my moment interrupted by pitiful ponies… Especially ‘YOU’!!!!”

The very look on Chrysalis’ face made even Pinkie Pie squeak and ducked behind Fluttershy of all ponies. Fluttershy in turn was just as frightened and ducked behind Pinkie, as Rainbow and Applejack stood in front of them in a defensive stance.

“But we sealed you away in a place no pony should have been able to find it,” Twilight points. “How did you even get released? ‘Who’ found out where you were?”

Chrysalis cracked an evil smile, stepping closer toward the ponies and the kids. Eventually, she stood eye-to-eye with the Princess of Friendship herself.

“I will ‘never’ tell you that part, My Little Princess. Fortunately, for me and my acquaintances, it seems you and your pitiful teacher did not hide us well enough. I remember it, very well…”

<>

Equestria, One Month Ago…

Darkness… Damp… Beneatch the capital city of Canterlot, those were the only words to describe the depths of the endless caves. A network of caverns no pony would dare enter, as they were designed to act as a giant maze one could never escape from. The only ones who have ever made their way down these depths were none other than Princess Celestia and Princess Luna themselves.

Sitting in a shadowy corner of the cave, a large statue depicting a terrifying Changeling Queen, a frightened little foal, and a weakened centaur sat. Together, they were known through all of Equestria as either the ‘Mean Three’ or ‘The Legion of Doom’ and for a time they lived up to that name. Together, they joined forces in an attempt to conquer all of Equestria and almost succeeded before the power of friendship completely overwhelmed them. Ever since that battle, they sat in these caves forever imprisoned alive in stone to atone for their actions… Or so it was believed.

Through the dark recesses of this ancient cavern, a lone figure enters slowly. A black hood had completely covered this mysterious being, not a single shred of their physical being could be seen (Nor reveal any limbs sticking out). It stalks silently through the cave, seemingly gliding more than walking, until it paused before the front of the statue. Two glowing lights, possibly it’s eyes, stare upon the figures encase in stone as a sinister smile reveals itself under its hood.

Suddenly, after a moment or two, the statue became engulfed in a magical aura as it lifted clear off the ground. Then, it shook violently as the stone began to crack all the way from top to bottom, piece-by-piece. Until at last, the statue finally explodes into a million pieces. Once the dust and rubble cleared away, no longer was there a statue… Instead, three very much alive villains stood in place.

Lord Tirek… Cozy Glow… And Queen Chrysalis, standing fully reanimated, stretched and shook the stiff feeling of being trapped in stone for a lengthy period of time.

“I’ve never felt so stiff in hundreds of years,” Tirek groaned, stretching his giant limbs.

“You’re one to complain,” Cozy Glow argued. “You’re already fully grown; if something happens to me, it could seriously mess up ‘my’ growth!”

“Silence, you fools!” Chrysalis hissed. “We’ve been released from our prison; if I were you, I wouldn’t complain.”

“Who would be foolish enough to release us?” Tirek growled.

A low chuckle drew the trio’s attention, quickly taking notice of the cloaked figure slowly approaching them. They immediately dawned fierce gleams, standing in a fighting position while the mysterious stranger merely stood straight as an arrow.

“You know, rather than preparing to fight me,” The figure spoke, deeply. “I would suggest you drop to your knees and thank me.”

“And why would we ever do that?” Cozy Glow snarled.

The figure merely gives a dark chuckle with an evil gleam in their eyes, though none of the villains could see it.

“Because if not for me, you’d all be stiff as tone for the next thousand years. Of course, I could ‘always’ put you back the way I found you if you won’t hear me out… Just as easily.”

The three villains growled but could not deny the truth in that statement. This figure had to be very powerful to free them, to break magic created by the Princesses of Magic and the Lord of Chaos, Discord. Otherwise, they’d still be imprisoned for Celestia knows how long. Still, the few things that crossed their minds was who this figure was and why they chose to help them.

“Who are you?” Chrysalis hissed.

“Call me what you will,” The figure explains. “Ally… Companion… But ‘never’ a ‘friend’. All you need to know is we share a common enemy: The Elements of Harmony. We despise them all; we seek to destroy them to take this land for our very own. But if we wish to do that, we merely need to follow a new plan… MY plan.”

“Exactly how do you hope to succeed, where we and many others before failed?” Tirek questioned.

“Because, unlike all of you, I have means of collecting power far beyond anything Equestria has ever seen. Join me and I am willing to share this great power, more than enough to not only rule this pitiful world but many others beyond this dimension.”

The Mean 3 listened intently, taking in the figure’s words. As it spoke, they couldn’t help but feel intrigued by such a huge offering. A chance to not only seize control of Equestria, but many other worlds beyond their borders. However, having not seen proof of what this figure said was true, they couldn’t truly trust them just yet.

“We’ll consider your offer,” Cozy Glow said. “IF you show us exactly you plan to do this.”

The figure seemed to smile under their robe, stepping toward the side. Suddenly, another magical aura glows before the Mean 3, so bright they had to shield their eyes. When the lights dim and they put their arms down, what they saw was a surprise to them: A strange device, unlike anything they’ve ever seen, a large square box with what appears to be some reflective mirror.

“What in the name of Tartarus is that thing?” Tirek asked, pointing at the device.

“It is known as ‘television’, but do not be fooled by its appearance,” The figure explained. “This device is the key to all hope of domination; a device that showcases moving pictures of other worlds. We have enchanted this device to transport us to the many dimensions it holds, to exploit their powers and conquer endless realms.”

The figure seemed to conjure some magic to operate the device, the screen lights up and displays all sorts of images before the trio, as they admired all these worlds containing power that would make even Celestia and Luna bend to their knees. As they studied these new places, considering all the power they held, they began to admire this idea more and more. Satisfied with the proof, the three turn back toward the figure, smiling wickedly.

“With all this power, we would be unstoppable!” Tirek said, clenching his fist.

“Not even the Elements of Harmony would stand a chance against us,” Cozy Glow added.

“I do believe we’ve seen enough,” Chrysalis hissed. “We accept your offer, to join you in pursuit of this great power.”

The Mean 3 bow their heads before the figure, who smiled under their hood.

“A wise choice. Now, for this to work, we must insert this device in a place where the Elements themselves are bound to find it. And once they do… Their demise will soon begin…”

<>

The Equestria Girls, along with Mystery Inc., listened to Chrysalis’ story without moving or blinking. This was all so shocking, even for kids not familiar with this creature.

“Once I arrived in this world,” Chrysalis continued. “I learned of an ancient ritual which would grant ultimate power to control a massive army of monsters. All I needed to do was lure the ‘purest’ souls, along with the most innocent, to this very island to finally have all I needed for the ritual to be complete. Now, thanks to you, I finally have the last components I need. At long last, I shall become more powerful than you girls could possibly imagine…”

Chrysalis smiled victoriously, looking upon the mass of possessed students. She used her magic to draw the magic bubble, with a scared Flurry Heart inside, to her side. Soon enough, her army will spread across the world and nothing, not even the Elements of Harmony, could stop her. At long last, Queen Chrysalis was finally going to win… Even singing a rather familiar tune.

Chrysalis (Sings):
This day has been just perfect
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small
All these creatures at my control
And the power from this young foal
Soon this world shall all be mine for me to rule!

Chrysalis pauses when she turns toward the Equestria Girls, sneering at their new human forms.

“Except… If I am to defeat you,” Chrysalis spoke. “I wish to destroy the ‘real’ you!”

Twisting her horn toward the girls, Chrysalis struck Twilight and her friends with a bright green aura, shooting electric energy through them. Twilight and the girls (Minus Rarity) felt the pain inflicted, the sparks coursing through them, as Fred and Velma, even Scrappy Doo, looked on. Until at last, after a moment of being engulfed in this aura, a blinding light shot out and fades when they see the girls revert to their regular equine selves, trying to catch their breath.

“We beat you once before Chrysalis,” Twilight spoke, looking up fiercely. “And we ‘will’ beat you again just the same.”

“Correction, My Little Pony,” Chrysalis sneered. “You will be facing the ‘new and improved’ Chrysalis.”

Laughing evilly to herself, Chrysalis’ body began to evolve. Her wings grew immensely, till they were sharp as kitchen knives. Her legs grew out, as green crystals protrude where the holes once were. Her body shifts and hardens almost like armor, while the Daemon Ritus embeds itself in her chest. Her head starts to glow into a ball of flames, until only her flaming skull was visible.

“Because I Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings, have absorbed enough protoplasm to rule the world with my all-powerful army to do my nefarious bidding,” Chrysalis spoke, during her transformation. “Of course, I could care less about bringing ‘you’, puny, pathetic Mystery Inc. because now the very creatures, who interfered with my plan for years, are now here to bear witness to my ascent to power, my moment of triumph! All I need now, to complete my transformation, is… SCOOBY DOO AND FLURRY HEART!!!

The Great Dane in question reels back in fear.

“Re? Ron’t you mean Melvin Doo?”

Scooby points to said person, who was conveniently right next to him.

“And Cherry Tart?” Pinkie smiled, holding a bowl of pastry.

SEIZE THEM!!!

“Like, let’s get out of here Scoob!” Shaggy screamed.

Shaggy and Scooby tried to run, as the servants chased them. The rest of the possessed group charged toward the ponies, when Pinkie Pie, hurling the plate back in her mane, stands in their way.

“I don’t think so boys!” Pinkie Pie said.

“We don’t be defeated by your mastery of human slang this time, puny pony!” A possessed teen said.

“Oh, I don’t have to… Because I just exposed your one true weakness! That will be Chapter Ten, especially Paragraph 67, the lyrics just under the link… I saw you dancing and singing during the ritual. The perfect rhythm, the flawless choreography, memorizing every line though you don’t know how… You demons have music in your… Well, actually ‘souls’ probably isn’t the right word, but you get my drift!”

“Uh…” The possessed teen paused, acts defensive. “We don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“You’re like us,” Pinkie explains. “Breaking into random song-and-dance numbers like it’s second nature. The moment you stopped, and Fred tried to keep it going, if he had any musical talent you’d have kept dancing anyway because you can’t help yourselves!”

“I feel like I’m being insulted!” Fred said, eyebrow raised.

“Shh! She’s on a roll!” Rainbow hushed.

“But now, you’re looking at the premier party pony in all Equestria,” Pinkie continued. “The pony who has broken into random musical numbers more than anypony alive! The pony who knows every irresistible, stuck-in-your-head-forever tunes that nopony and I mean NOPONY can ever listen to without singing and dancing along. And if I start a song, you won’t stop yourselves from joining in.”

All at once, the possessed teens seemed to look pretty scared which is more expressive than their usual stoic appearance.

“That’s… That’s ridiculous!” The possessed teen stuttered.

“Oh really?” Pinkie smiles, evilly. “So, if I say, oh…”

Realizing what he did, the Possessed teen clamps his hands over his mouth while Chrysalis looks flabbergasted.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Chrysalis shouts, her flames growing. “ATTACK THEM, NOW!!!

“Uh huh…” Pinkie nods, then continues.

GRRR… YOU IDIOTS!!!” Chrysalis shouts. “I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF; OUT OF THE WAY, TWITS!

Chrysalis knocks Fred and Velma off their feet, propelling them to the side. The other girls managed to duck Chrysalis’ swing, turning to their friends, and rushing to regroup. Scooby jumps high in the air, grabbing Flurry’s bubble which smashed in his grip and reuniting the happy foal with her friend.

“Roh, Rurry!!” Scooby said, giving her a quick pat.

The little foal giggles and babbles in delight, holding tightly to Scooby as they ran away with Twilight and Shaggy just ahead of them.

“This is totally un-groovy, Twi!” Shaggy said.

“That we can all agree on!” Twilight nodded.

SCOOBY DOO!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?” Chrysalis screamed, maniacally.

<>

Meanwhile, in the midst of all the calamity, Daphne and Rarity had been crawling through the tiny tunnel which seemed to take forever. Finally, after minutes working through the caverns, the two girls finally emerge through the Spooky Island mountain over the sign on top of the cliff. They quickly rush toward the vent hatch, which connected to the back of the cave and tried to pry it open. Daphne pulled the nearby lever, but she wasn’t strong enough to open it.

“Rarity, can you give me a hand!” She called.

“Absolutely darling!” Rarity answered.

Rarity runs over to Daphne, and together they grabbed ahold of the lever and pulled with all their might. But the hatch still wouldn’t open, as if it were rusted shut. As they continued to pull, unknown to them, Zarkos snuck behind them.

“Senioritas!”

They quickly turn but not quick enough to escape Zarkos before he snatched them by the throat. Daphne wrenched the hand off of her neck, while Rarity used her magic to shove Zarkos back. Zarkos comes back with a vengeance, throwing a big right hook which Daphne ducked and followed up with a kick to the head.

<>

Scooby Doo kept a tight hold on Flurry, as he and Shaggy ran as fast as they could through the sea of possessed students, who were actually singing and dancing with Pinkie Pie, who breaks out in a rock version of a familiar song (Surprisingly with a matching outfit).

Be sure to check out the link because there’s too many lyrics to keep track of.

You’ll thank us later!

Anyways, Chrysalis, in her giant demonic form, pursued them while knocking several possessed students aside.

YOU WILL BEND TO MY POWER!!!

As Chrysalis continues her hot pursuit through the crowd, Twilight met up with the others whom stood off to the side.

“I don’t know how Chrysalis got out of that statue, but I do know one thing,” Rainbow said, getting ready to fight. “She’s going straight back when I’m through with her!”

“How are we gonna do that?!” Applejack exclaimed. “Look at her! She’s the size of Canterlot!”

“We’ve got to tip over the protoplasm vat!” Velma said.

“And how do we plan to do that?” Fluttershy asked.

“The pincher! Come on!”

Velma took off in a sprint but was caught by a few cult members. Fred grabbed one of the cable ropes, swinging it around rapidly as he faced the cultists.

“Hey Dash!” Fred called, smiling. “Wanna lend me a hand or uh… Hoof?”

“Thought you’d never ask!” Rainbow smirked.

Rainbow flew up alongside Fred, as the two got ready to fight.

“Ya’ll need to step back,” Fred warned. “Because Fredster’s got his groove on!”

“And you’ve never experienced the major awesomeness that is Rainbow Dash!” Rainbow points.

With that, Rainbow shot toward one of the cultists, landing a series of fast jabs before tackling him to the ground. Fred, meanwhile, whipped the cable around and nailed a few cultists successfully knocking them out cold. Twilight looks around from the fight going on, to Pinkie Pie distracting the other students, and then to Scrappy Doo still struggling to open the cage door. Then, she had an idea.

“Does anybody have a Scooby Snack?!” Twilight shouts.

“Want that in a box?” Pinkie said, to the side.

Twilight reached for the square box marked ‘Scooby Snax’ but stops when she sees the Pinkie on this side then the Pinkie Pie still leading the singing students on the other. Twilight was slightly confused but then just shrugged and took the box, as the other Pinkie Pie disappears. Twilight digs in the box until she grabbed a snack and turns to Scrappy Doo.

“Scrappy Doo! Fetch!”

Twilight Sparkle hurls the Scooby Snack towards the cage, as the little puppy looked up. It seemed to fly in slow motion as it reached the cage. Scrappy opens his mouth as wide as possible as the snack barely skims through the tiny metal holes of the cage until it lands on his tongue and Scrappy snaps his jaw shut. He chews the treat for a few minutes, breaking it into pieces, before swallowing it with a loud gulp.

“Mmm… Hey, that’s pretty tasty!”

Suddenly, Scrappy Doo’s eyes widen, his tiny body starts to quiver and the cage itself starts to hop up-and-down as if an Earthquake erupts. Just then, the cage explodes into pieces and as it fades Scrappy Doo emerges, only the little pup was different. He was slightly taller and muscular, with six pack abs and a wide chest wearing what appears to be a superhero outfit where the tights and cape were violet, the rest of the uniform light purple and the ‘S.D.’ emblem, much like his old collar, was printed on the front. He strikes a mighty pose before the astounded girls and the others.

Superhero Scrappy Doo (Thank Benny Ross)

“TA DADADA TA DAAA! SUPER… PUPPY… POWER!!!” Scrappy Doo shouts.

“All right, everypony!” Twilight calls out. “Time to deal with Chrysalis!”

“Let’s do this thing!” Applejack shouted.

The ponies galloped forth, with Scrappy rushing alongside them, as Chrysalis nearly reached for Shaggy and Scooby. Twilight quickly fires a magical ball toward the giant Chrysalis, the blast strikes her in the rear which made her shriek. But while it hurt, it only succeeded in drawing attention away from the two cowardly buddies.

THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP WILL NOT DEFEAT ME THIS TIME, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!

Chrysalis, her attention toward the ponies, charged straight toward them as Twilight flew toward Chrysalis. Just as the two were about to collide, as Chrysalis’ massive jaw expands to clamp shut on her, Twilight dodged to the side allowing Scrappy Doo to jump in toward the Changeling Queen.

“Prepare to splat, Chrissie!!!” Scrappy shouts.

With one big punch, Scrappy Doo delivers a massive uppercut right in the jaw partially knocking some of her teeth out. Chrysalis screams in pain, turning toward the super-powered pup with hate.

ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU COULD’VE RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!

“I guess somebody already beat me to it!” Scrappy Doo replied, with a smirk.

Insert drumroll here.

Suddenly, a magic blast strikes Chrysalis in the eye, making her head whip around. The giant demon Changeling again shrieked in pain, clutching her burning eye. Her horn glowing, Twilight Sparkle turns to her cowgirl friend.

“APPLEJACK, NOW!”

Applejack pulled her lasso out from under her hat, twirling it around before hurling it toward Chrysalis. The lasso wraps around one of Chrysalis’ giant legs, as the Changeling slowly regains her vision. She growls angrily, charging toward Twilight again, dragging Applejack along for the ride. Applejack held on with all her might, as she caught sight of Fluttershy, who hid behind a random dancing student.

“Fluttershy, take this here rope and tie it to that rock!” Applejack instructs, through her teeth.

“I-I-I c-c-can’t!” Fluttershy shook, vigorously.

“Yes yah can Fluttershy! Do it for Scooby!”

Applejack hurls the rope to Fluttershy, who reluctantly caught it and quickly wraps it tightly around a rock. Twilight kept flying around the cave, leading Chrysalis around in circles. Completely unbeknownst to her, Chrysalis was actually tying herself in Applejack’s trap. After a while, she found her movements constricted, the rope trips her and she fell screaming, crashing hard onto the sandy ground.

Unfortunately, as she lifts her head, spitting sand out of her mouth, she smiles when she landed right in front of Scooby and Flurry.

NOW YOU TWO ARE MINE!

Scrappy Doo turns toward Scooby and Flurry, who clutched each other closely as Chrysalis growled at them.

“Uncle Scooby!” Scrappy Doo yells.

Scrappy was about to rush in when more cultists showed up and blocked his path. But the pup was not having it.

“Big mistake boys!”

Scrappy Doo defends himself against the cult members, who found themselves swept away by Scrappy Doo’s newly built strength as he threw punches left and right and even tossed a few with a body slam. Meanwhile, Scooby backs away from Chrysalis, with Flurry in his possession, as Chrysalis desperately crawled to them.

“RAGGY!” Scooby called.

Shaggy, who was running towards the pincher, looked back and saw Scooby and Flurry.

“Scoob!” Shaggy shouts back.

Shaggy runs, grabbing Scooby’s tail, pulling him and Flurry down into the pit just as Chrysalis reeled a giant hoof down where they were with a loud crash. Scooby Doo grips Flurry closer, as he and Shaggy back deep into the caverns. Chrysalis was soon back on her hooves, breaking the lasso off, staring toward the frightened fans cowering before her.

YOU CAN’T ESCAPE ME! NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, I WILL FIND YOU!!!

The two friends and Flurry kept back up until they bumped into something, or someone.

“Shaggy,” A female voice said.

They turn around and see Mary Jane standing there. Suddenly, she had an angry look on her face as she grabbed both Shaggy and Scooby by the necks, backing them against the wall. If that wasn’t enough for Shaggy to put two-and-two together, her allergies didn’t even kick in.

“Crud!” Shaggy gasped.

“Rold you so!” Scooby said, mockingly.

Mary Jane breathes that same green gas right up in Shaggy’s face. But rather than knocking him, he just smiled like a goofy content idiot.

“Like wow!” Shaggy sighed, happily.

Disgusted, Mary Jane hurls Shaggy to the side and grabs Flurry Heart with her free hand. The little foal struggles in her grasp, as Mary Jane drags her and Scooby toward Chrysalis.

GIVE ME THE DOG AND THE FOAL!!!

Mary Jane offers the two to the Changeling Queen, who grabs them with her green magical aura. The two frightened souls were pulled directly in front of her giant flaming skull, staring at the scariest face they’ve ever seen. She drags them back toward where N’Goo Tauna waits for them, the pincher at the ready.

IT IS TIME TO FINISH THIS! NOW!

She held the two, in her magical grip, towards the pincher as it power to life. Tuana smiles evilly as he movies it toward them.

“Ruh Roh! Rot again!” Scooby cried.

Scooby Doo tried to hold the pincher back, while Flurry tried shooting her magic to help them escape. But no matter how many blasts she fired, she wasn’t strong enough to break the magic aura and eventually she became exhausted. Which left only one question:

Is this really how it ends?

<>

Back atop the mountain, Daphne and Rarity were busy with Zarkos, a handicap intergender match as the girls relied on their speed and quickness against Zarkos’ fierce power. Zarkos hurled punches and kicks, which thankfully Daphne dodged. At one point, Zarkos grabbed Daphne in an arm lock while Daphne kicked his head only to be slammed onto the hard floor. Zarkos quickly climbed atop the steel bars and jumped for an elbow drop, only for Rarity to use her magic to draw Daphne aside while Zarkos nearly broke his elbow on the floor, crying in pain.

But Zarkos quickly recovers, throwing a kick, which Daphne dodged, that broke the wood of the supply shed. Rarity uses the opportunity to slam the door over him, breaking the glass window over his masked head. Daphne hurls a punch, but Zarkos caught it and broke his way through the door.

Rarity rushes in, jumping on Zarkos’ back and wrapping a headlock on the luchadore, as he swung around trying to hurl her off. Daphne ran up attempting a kick to the gut, but Zarkos grabs her leg and threw her back. He finally grabs ahold of Rarity, slamming her to the ground making the fashionista gasp in pain. Daphne threw a punch, but Zarkos caught her and hurls Daphne over his shoulders in a Torture Rack position. Rarity picks herself off the ground, seeing Daphne in distress.

“Come on, Daphne!” Rarity cheered. “You’re not the damsel in distress everyone says you are! You are the strongest, independent woman I’ve met. You need to show him!”

Daphne heard her friend’s words ring in her head and knew Rarity was absolutely right.

“Captured again, seniorita!” Zarkos mocked.

“Not… This… Time!” Daphne growled.

With all her might, Daphne bit down on Zarkos’ hand and he screams in pain. He lets go, allowing her to back up and take a deep breath. She jumps in the air, performing a spinning heel kick which made Zarkos stumble backward and fall. He caught himself just above the vent leading into the cave. Daphne helps Rarity to her feet, as they look down at Zarkos.

“Now who’s the damsel in distress?” Daphne asked.

“Me?” Zarkos whimpered.

“Straight up, darling,” Rarity smiled.

Daphne and Rarity propel through the air, driving their feet into Zarkos’ chest. He screams as he lost his grip, plummeting through the vent and falling into the cave below.

<>

The sound of someone screaming and light streaming through the cave drew Chrysalis’ attention from the pincher. She saw Zarkos fall from the vent above, landing smack-dab onto the vat of protoplasm and knocked it over. Chrysalis screams as each protoplasm escaped the vat, some drawing back to their individual bodies. One creature emerged very dazed and smiling idiotically, as he was still caught in the rhythm.

The creature collapses toward the ground, as Pinkie approaches the fallen creature and pats him on the shoulder.

“That’ll do, beastie,” Pinkie smiled. “That’ll do.”

Up above, Daphne was having trouble releasing the disco skull. So she turns to Rarity.

“Rarity, a little help?”

“Don’t worry, Darling. I’ve got you!”

They both grab ahold of the cable and gave it a good hard tug. The disco skull came free, swinging into the light. The light reflecting off the skull hit the creatures before they could get away. One by one, they screamed in pain as they explode into dust. Chrysalis looks around, witnessing her entire army destroyed before her eyes.

NO!!! YOU FOOLS RUINED EVERYTHING!”Chrysalis screams, intensely. “BUT THIS ISN’T OVER, NOT BY A LONG SHOT! I AM STILL THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON EARTH AND I WILL CRUSH YOU BENEATH MY…

She then felt a tap on her shoulder, causing Chrysalis to look behind her. They see Scrappy Doo at the control panel, with Shaggy, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack beside him.

“Oh, Chrissie!!!” Scrappy said.

WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU MISERABLE WHELP?

“Time to squash you like a bug!”

Chrysalis screamed as the pincher ripped the Daemon Ritus violently from her chest, as the protoplasm flows from her very body. In doing so, her powers weaken and fade, her flamed skull dims and her body shrinks as the crystals disappear. The process continues until she assumes her normal appearance, but now only half her original power.

“No!” She yelled. “What have you done?!”

The Mane Six gather around her, as Twilight walks up to face her.

“It’s over, Chrysalis!” Twilight declared. “We’re taking you back to Canterlot and you’re going to tell every pony who helped you out of that statue!”

Hearing those words, Chrysalis merely laughs at the lavender alicorn Princess.

“If I told you once, I'll say it again… I will NEVER, EVER tell you that!” Chrysalis laughed. “You may have won this time, but Tirek, Cozy Glow, and I are free. Now with our new benefactor, we shall be unstoppable!”

Using the last of her magic, she pushed each member of the Mane Six back as she assumed her full height. Just then, a swirling vortex of green smoke appears behind her. She turns back seeing her escape, before facing the fallen heroes with a sinister smile.

“You shall be seeing my again, little princess. I will enjoy watching you and your friends sleep.”

The Changeling Queen’s laughter echoes throughout the cave, as the green smoke completely engulfs her. By the time the smoke cleared, Chrysalis, the Queen of Changelings, disappeared.

“Where did she go?” Rainbow asked, looking around.

“Ah, don’t have a clue,” Applejack responds. “But I reckon we have some unfinished business.”

“Don’t worry guys,” Twilight assured. “Even if this means we’ll be seeing Chrysalis, Tirek or Cozy Glow again, we’ll be ready, and we’ll defeat them just as we always do.”

For the moment, Twilight Sparkle was absolutely right as for now they were victorious. All around them, all the students cheered and embraced each other now that they were free from the monsters control and all the other protoplasm had flown over the island to return to their bodies afar. Fred and Velma high five each other for a job well done, as Daphne and Rarity reel down from the ceiling. As Rarity unclips herself, she watches Daphne and Fred reunite.

“We did it!” Daphne declared.

“Yes, we did!” Fred agreed.

Then, the girls and Rarity watch as Daphne and Fred stare lovingly in their eyes, as if reminiscing their high school days especially their first meeting. Then, before their eyes, they lean in and kiss each other as a loud ‘aw’ came from the girls. But after a few seconds, Daphne pushed herself off.

“Fred! Cut it out!” Daphne whined.

Still, the two kids smile as Pinkie Pie leans in before the two lovebirds.

“So… When’s the wedding?”

Daphne and Fred look toward Pinkie Pie, who merely smiles. But then they just laugh it off, hugging their pink friend as she wraps them tightly in her embrace.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Suddenly, Shaggy and Twilight hears a metal banging sound and looks around. The knocking leads him towards what appears to look like a manhole and lifts the door. To the duo’s surprise, a bearded man with long graying hair and dirty clothes emerges, a man who looked very familiar.

“Mr. Mondevarious,” Twilight Sparkle gasped.

“Is that you?” Shaggy asked.

“Thank goodness!” Mr. Mondevarious sighed, shaking Shaggy’s hand. “Thank you! Thank you!”

“Velma!”

Velma turns as the mustached kid, now free from his predicament, lifts her in the air.

“Thank you!”

As he places her down, the two kids stare for a moment Velma having to look up at how tall he was. His hand caressed the side of her cheeks, as she smiled.

“You’re fogging up my glasses,” Velma chuckled, as they walked away.

“Mr. Mondevarious, what happened to you?” Twilight asked.

“Two years ago,” Mondevarious explained. “Some creepy woman turns up at a casting session for our evil elves. Next thing I know, I’m stuck in a hole and she’s cavorting about disguised as me! But look, thank you so much!”

Mondevarious wraps a hug around Twilight Sparkle, who gasped as he squeezed tightly and could hear her back crack. Nonetheless she just smiles and pats him on the back until he lets go.

“What a delight!” Mondevarious cheered. “Fantastic! Fantastic!”

Meanwhile, Scooby Doo, with Flurry Heart on his back, skimmed through the sea of students warmly greeting each other happily. They look around until they spy Shaggy and Twilight happily.

“Rilight! Raggy!” Scooby cried, running towards them.

“Scooby Doo!” Shaggy cheered, holding his arms out.

“Flurry Heart!” Twilight cheers.

Flurry Heart hops off Scooby’s back and flies toward Twilight, who ran toward her. Taking into the air, the two alicorns snatch each other in a massive hug laughing happily. Scooby Doo hops onto Shaggy, licking his face as the skinny man giggles.

“Ri rove you, Raggy,” Scooby said.

“I love you too, Scoob,” Shaggy answers back, pushing him off. “Now get off me, buddy.”

“Oh, my sweet little Flurry,” Twilight cried, tearfully. “I thought I’d never see you again.”

Flurry merely giggles, hugging her aunt tightly as Shaggy gets up on his feet.

“What can I say, Twi?” Shaggy smiled. “She’s tough, just like her aunt.”

Twilight Sparkle turns back to Shaggy and smiles as she hugs Flurry. Just then, Mary Jane, who is also freed from the creatures, approaches the group.

“Thanks Shaggy,” Mary Jane said, to Shaggy. “You saved my life.”

“Like, no problem,” Shaggy said, lovingly.

Then, Mary Jane turns toward Twilight and her friends.

“Thank you girls, for saving us all,” Mary Jane thanked them.

“No need to thank us darling,” Rarity said, happily. “We were merely doing what we do best.”

“Saving the world, beating up super baddies…” Rainbow added.

“Helping our friends,” Fluttershy said.

“And having amazing loads of old school fun, Pinkie Pie style!” Pinkie said, excitedly.

Just then, Mary Jane felt her nose itch and gave cute ‘sneeze’. It was then she turned toward Scooby Doo and smiled.

“And thank you, Scooby Doo,” Mary Jane said, cutely. “My little schmookem-wookem!”

Then Mary Jane rubs her nose along Scooby Doo’s and he actually liked it.

“Raw, shucks!” Scooby sighed.

The whole group embrace in a giant group hug before the rest of Mystery Inc approaches to join them.

“Nice job out there, Dash,” Fred compliment.

“Not so bad out there yourself, Jones,” Rainbow smirked, fist/hoof bumping.

“We want to thank you all for your help,” Daphne smiled.

“We probably wouldn’t have been able to do this without you,” Velma added.

“It was really no trouble,” Twilight giggled, holding Flurry close. “We are always willing to help.”

At that moment, Scrappy Doo approaches the group. Only now, the effects of the Scooby Snack disappeared, and he was back to his cute adorable self as if he never changed. They all look down toward the little pup, who rubbed the back of his head.

“Hi guys,” Scrappy said, with a small smile.

“Scrappy! Little buddy!” Shaggy said. “How are you?”

“Well, better now, thanks,” Scrappy responds. “Nothing a few weeks of therapy won’t help.”

“How did you even get to this island anyway?” Fluttershy asked.

“The same way as my old team,” Scrappy explains. “I was invited to this island to solve a case involving some mysterious happenings going on and I thought this was finally my chance to prove myself as a solo detective, to solve the mystery my way. Course, it didn’t even take long before I end up captured and locked up in that cage, apparently not even the creatures wanted my body. Go figure, right?”

Scrappy Doo sighs, as he looks toward the group and they could see the sadness in their eyes.

“Boy, you guys have really changed since the last time we were together,” Scrappy said, looking down. “Unlike some, I suppose I’m always landing myself in hot water. But I guess you did tell me so from the start, right?”

Velma turns toward Twilight Sparkle, who nods her head. They remember the talk they had the bar the other night and she leans down toward Scrappy’s level.

“Scrappy, we owe you an apology for the way we treated you years ago,” Velma explained. “The way we made you feel less important to the team was wrong, we have no excuse.”

“We’re really sorry, Scraps,” Fred nodded.

“Ah forget about it, guys,” Scrappy shrugs it off. “I’m all over it. I guess it takes being kidnapped by a psycho power-hungry bug pony to make you realize who your true friends are.”

Every pony laughed at his words, as Scrappy seemed back to his old self… Almost. In that moment, Daphne reaches into her purse and pulls something out. Passing it onto to Shaggy, he holds it out before Scrappy Doo: It’s Scrappy Doo’s old collar, with the matching words. Even Scrappy was surprised.

“You… Kept that all these years?” Scrappy gasped.

“Like, we really fell apart after you left, Scrappy Doo,” Shaggy said. “Despite everything, what that bug woman said was true: We can’t really call ourselves Mystery Inc. if not ‘every’ member is included. So, what do you say? Would you like to be part of the team again?”

Scrappy Doo looks down at the collar, which fell into his little paws. He then looks up toward his Uncle, who looks down happily.

“Rits rours rif rou rant it,” Scooby said.

Scrappy Doo took a while to think about it, looking back at the team then his collar. He then looks determinedly, as if he made up his mind. Before the team, he reclips the collar around his neck and straightens it out.

“Now who am I to pass up on being part of Mystery Inc.?”

Then, the kids invite the little pup in for a group hug as the girls look on proudly. As this tender scene takes place, Twilight’s thoughts return to a rather similar friend of theirs who was undoubtedly waiting for them back in Equestria. She knew that when they do get back, they have a long overdo talk just the way their friends did.

<>

A short while later, all of Spooky Island recovered following the events of the Darkopalypse ritual and everyone was back to their old selves. The Coast Guard had finally arrived, with N’Goo Tauna and Zarkos, along with the rest of the cult members, arrested for their part in the kidnapping. The Mystery Inc. gang, along with Twilight and her friends, with Rarity reassuming her pony form, walked through the sea of cheering students who delivered a heroes’ reception. Now that the truth about the girls was revealed, they had nothing to hide from them anymore, but it did not matter. Soon, a swarm of news reporters approach Mystery Inc. with many questions.

“Fred, can you tell us how you solved the case?” One reporter asked.

“Well, it all started when I was giving a speech on my new book and…”

All of a sudden, Fred felt something hit him over the back of the head. He turns back to see Rainbow Dash floating behind him, the Pegasus shaking her head.

“What?” Fred asked.

“Remember the whole thing about being a team effort?” Rainbow reminds him. “And not taking all the credit for yourself?”

Fred looks over, noticing Velma looking dejected after the fact her plan was being stolen… Again. He suddenly felt guilty taking the credit for all the years, believing it’s high time he did something right.

“… And, I really think the Velmster should take it from here,” He finished.

Hearing this, Velma looked up with wide eyes, shocked beyond belief. She notices Fred winking at her and turns behind her as Twilight gestures her forward with her hoof. Velma smiles and prepares to address the reporters, as Pinkie randomly pops in.

“Hi mom!” Pinkie greets to the camera, waving her hoof.

“Pinkie Pie!” Applejack said, pulling Pinkie back.

After that fiasco, Velma shakes her head, clears her throat, and proceeds.

“Through the combined intuitive powers of Mystery Inc., we were able to discover that the real villain is, in fact, N’Goo Tauna,” Velma explained. “He, along with his friend, Zarkos, became corrupted by the Daemon Ritus, obsessed with finding power that they were willing to follow a supernatural force beyond even our understanding.”

They all turn and noticed Tauna and Zarkos loaded into the back of a police helicopter. Before the door closed, the two men shot them a hateful look.

“We would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids and your dumb dogs!” Tauna growled.

“We’ll get you for this—” Zarkos began.

The police had shut the back door before he could finish, as the teams watch the chopper fly off over the horizon. The teams smile victoriously as the reporters turn back to answer more questions.

“So Velma, was there anything else mysterious you discovered on the case?” A reporter asked.

The gang turn around toward the Mane Six, silently asking for approval. The six ponies nod their heads, before Mystery Inc. turns back to the reporters.

“One other thing we discovered along this mystery were a couple of brand new, unexpected allies,” Fred explained. “Friends who showed us all that being a team is much better when we all put forth the effort and hard work to make it great.”

The gang stepped aside revealing the Mane Six entirely to the reporters. Once their eyes land on the ponies, a large number of pictures were snapped, and all the reporters talked amongst themselves.

“Hello everyone!” Twilight greeted.

“Pretty cool to meet you all,” Rainbow added.

If hearing Pinkie Pie talk earlier didn’t make them all jump, hearing all the ponies talk at once built more questions and snapping more pictures.

“What are your names?”

“How are you able to talk?”

“Where do you come from?”

As all these questions were fired, the Mystery Inc. gang all smiled and held the reporters off.

“Alright everybody, we know this is a lot to take in,” Fred said. “But just hear us out.”

“These little ponies came to us by surprise too,” Velma added. “Truth be told we’re still trying to get used to it.”

“But one thing is absolutely certain,” Shaggy stepped in. “If it weren’t for them, like we would never have realized how much it means for us to be Mystery Inc… To be a family.”

The ponies smile, as a few teams form in their eyes hearing the gang’s kind words.

“Now that Mystery Inc. is back together,” A reporter steps in. “Any comment on the Mud Bog Monster that’s been terrorizing London?”

“Whatever the case,” Fred said, putting his hand in the center. “Mystery Inc. will be there.”

“Solving mysteries, man,” Shaggy put his hand in.

“Righting wrongs,” Daphne added.

“Looking for clues,” Velma added.

“Making new friends,” Twilight added.

“Showcasing major awesomeness,” Rainbow added.

“Having fun,” Pinkie added.

“Bein’ there for each other,” Applejack added.

“Helping others,” Fluttershy added.

“And kicking flank!” Rarity concludes.

With that, they all threw their hands in the air and shouted ‘Woo-Hoo!’. Once they were finished, many reports finally left them alone to investigate something else. Rainbow then noticed an empty stage full of band equipment and suddenly had this strange feeling inside her. Twilight noticed and faced her cyan blue friend.

“Are you okay, Rainbow?”

“I don’t know, Twi. Suddenly, I just have this strange feeling I need to… Rock out!”

Twilight smiles to herself, having fond memories of the human dimension of their world. Even the times she and the friends she made truly ‘rocked out’. Suddenly, Twilight uses her magic to encase herself and her friends, minus Flurry, in a blinding light and they once more assumed their human forms.

Or in this case, their Rainbooms look that is.

“Twilight, what are you doing?” Rainbow asked.

“Well, you said you wanted to rock out,” Twilight smiled. “Let’s do just that!”

Twilight walks up to the stage, grabbing a guitar and plugging it into an amplifier. The others slowly follow and grab an instrument for themselves. Pinkie on drums, Fluttershy on tambourine, Rarity on the keytar, Applejack on the bass, and Rainbow on lead.

“So, what do we do now?” Rainbow asked.

“Just feel it,” Twilight answered. “It will come to you.”

Rainbow and the others reached deep within themselves, imagining the music residing in them. One by one, they start playing and before too long they found their rhythm.

https://m.

A huge crowd gathers around the Mane Six, as they rock out on stage cheering loudly when their song is finished. They all smile and bowed, as the crowd starts chanting ‘encore’ repeatedly.

“I think these kids want another!” Rainbow told the girls.

They all nod and prepare one more song. They start to set a very rocking tune as they start singing.

https://m.

As they continue rocking out, they felt something that they haven’t felt before. Well, except Twilight, who felt this feeling when she performed with the ‘Equestria Girls’ friends in another world. As they played, they notice Rainbow really getting into the song and they all agreed that she needed something to send them all over the top.

“Kick it Rainbow!” Pinkie shouted.

Rainbow smiled brightly, as she proceeds into a righteous guitar solo. She slid across the stage, rocking each and every cord and note. As her solo eventually came to an end, she looked happier in this one instant than she did during many of their journeys.

The crowd erupts into cheers and applause, as the Mane Six wave to the crowd and smile brightly. Mystery Inc. soon joins them onstage, embracing in a group hug. As they stood there hugging, they felt a strange draft pick p and turn to see a large green vortex open up.

“Neat-O!” Scrappy gasped.

“Rhats that?” Scooby asked, curiously.

The Mane Six all smile widely, as they knew what this meant.

“That’s our ride home,” Twilight answered.

The Mystery Inc. gang back away from the Mane Six, smiling at them all.

“Are you guys sure you’ve gotta split?” Shaggy asked. “We really liked having you around.”

“I’m afraid it’s time to go, Shaggy darling,” Rarity nods. “We really must return to our own world, where our families and friends are waiting for us.”

“Besides, we have our own mystery to solve,” Twilight added. “Now with Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow running loose again, somehow connected to this mysterious benefactor of theirs, we’ve got a lot of work to do.”

Fred reaches into a bag he was holding onto, pulling out a little rectangular shaped device and hands it to Rainbow.

“What’s this?” She asked.

“It’s called a walkie-talkie,” Fred explains. “It’s a device that lets you communicate with us from anywhere. So no matter where you are, we’ll always be able to keep in touch.”

The Mane Six smile as they look at the tiny device Rainbow held in her hand. Knowing now they had a means to talk to their new friends no matter where they are, this was one of the best gifts they ever had. They all smile again, hugging Mystery Inc. with one more group hug. Once separated, the Mane Six turn to the vortex and start approaching it.

“Hey, like wait a minute!”

They all turn back again, seeing Shaggy, Scooby and even Scrappy run towards them.

“Like, I um—” Shaggy began. “I just want to thank you guys, for everything you’ve done. Like, there’s no way we could ever possibly repay you guys for bringing us back together.”

“You’re very welcome, Shaggy,” Twilight smiled. “We are so glad we met you, Scooby, and the rest of the gang. You’ve been so kind to us; we really hope to see you all again.”

Shaggy looks down at the little foal, who floated into Twilight’s arms.

“Hey Scooby, I think there’s some pony who wants to say goodbye.”

Flurry Heart, tears streaming in her eyes, stretches her little hooves to Scooby. The Great Dane smiles, picking Flurry up in his paws.

“Shucks, it’s sad we have to see you guys leave,” Scrappy Doo said. “Meeting you was actually pretty cool.”

“I know, Scrappy Doo,” Twilight said, looking down. “But even if we’re worlds apart, we’ll always have our friends in our hearts.”

Scrappy Doo smiles, as he turns toward his uncle. Scooby Doo pulls out a custom-made Scooby collar with the initials ‘F.H.’ on it and wraps it around Flurry Heart’s neck, as a farewell present.

“Friends ron’t quit,” Scooby said.

Flurry Heart giggles, kissing Scooby Doo on the cheek one last time. Scooby then hands Flurry back to Twilight, as the Mane Six wave farewell to Mystery Inc. before stepping into the portal one by one.

“Goodbye, Scrappy Doo!” Fluttershy waved. “I hope everything works out for you!”

As she enters the portal, Scrappy Doo looks around at his friends and Uncle looking down proudly at him.

“You know what? For the first time in gosh knows how long, I think things are starting to look up for me.”

<>

Back in Equestria, Spike ran rampant through the library, grabbing every book and piece of parchment his tiny arms could carry. He gathers just enough to set onto the table in front of Princess Celestia.

“Thank you, Spike,” Celestia thanked him.

“No problem, Princess. Although, I just don’t see how we’re going to open the portal ourselves.”

“Well you see Spike, while you, Big Mac and Discord kept watch over the Elements and eating your nachos,” Celestia explains. “I have been working on a spell that will allow us to control the portal through that device, this way it doesn’t open spontaneously.”

Just then, Discord appears out of thin air much to their surprise and chagrin. Big Mac, in general, casually walked right in silently.

“To be fair, those nachos were really good,” Discord points out. “And don’t think you’re fooling any pony, Celestia. I saw you cheat on that ‘diet’ of yours with that tub of ice cream.”

“Oh hush!” Celestia argues, annoyed.

Discord just shrugs, using his chaotic magic to conjure up a nacho cheese waterfall in the middle of the library and summon a large bowl of chips. He doused the bowl inside the waterfall and ate a scoopful of the yummy contents, though Big Mac frowned at Discord’s table manners. With a snap of his fingers, the waterfall of cheese disappears.

“It’s a shame Tia, I think you would’ve enjoyed this cheese,” Discord rambled, between bites. “Oh, you know it’s kind of funny really that we mention ‘cheese’ at this moment. After all, the next story…”

Just as he spoke, the green vortex opens in the middle of the library as the Mane Six with Flurry Heart step out, reassuming their pony forms. They all smile at the familiar surroundings, but gasp once they saw Celestia standing at the table.

“Princess Celestia!” Twilight said, surprised. “What are you doing here?”

“I arrived here shortly after you’ve all been taken to this new world, to inform you that Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow somehow escaped,” Her teacher responds. “Then, we’ve had Spike, Discord and Big Mac decide to keep an eye on you all through that television and we saw ‘everything’, including your encounter with Chrysalis.”

The girls paused for a moment, before turning back to Spike, Discord and Big Mac. Spike rubs his arm as if saying ‘surprise!’, Discord raised his eyebrows up, and Big Mac just looked stoic.

Everything?” Rainbow asked.

“Eeyup!” Big Mac said.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack look toward each other, realizing exactly what that meant. But before they could go any further, the library doors burst open as Cadence and Shining Armor ran in.

“We came as soon as we heard,” Shining Armor said, urgently. “Have they come back yet?”

“What about Flurry Heart?” Cadence asked, also urgently. “Is she okay?”

Once their eyes land upon Twilight and Flurry, their eyes grew immensely joyful as they ran forth and embraced the two tightly, especially Flurry Heart.

“Oh Flurry, we missed you so much!” Cadence cried.

“Don’t ever scare us like that again!” Shining also cried.

Seeing the happy family reunion, Celestia just smiles as she leans toward Twilight’s ear.

“We will discuss this later,” Celestia whispered.

Twilight just nods, as she resumes hugging her brother, her sister-in-law, and her niece. As they hug, they could hear Flurry making gasping noises and mumbling incoherently. They all back away, staring at the little foal in amazement.

“Oh my gosh you guys,” Twilight said, in wonder. “I think Flurry is trying to say something!”

They all look expectantly at the little alicorn, awaiting those infamous first words of hers.

Again, Flurry Heart did say her first word when King Sombra…

Will you please just let them have this moment?

*Sighs* Fine…

*Clears throat* It was something they all looked forward to for a long time, now the time had come to finally hear them. As they watched, Flurry giggled happily and said…

“SCOOBY… DOOBY… DOO!!!!”

The End