• Published 26th May 2020
  • 501 Views, 0 Comments

Wave Race By The Beach - Lonely Fanboy48



Rainbow Dash and Princess Twilight enter a Wave Race competition that's much bigger then the one they had back at the cruise.

  • ...
1
 0
 501

The Aftermath | Team Winner’s Reveal

Four teams head back to the restrooms to change back into their swimsuits. While they didn’t win the race, they still had fun and one of them will be in the next race later. The Rainbooms waited for nearly fifteen minutes after what they just witnessed. Fluttershy saw Princess Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest walking together, still in their outfits while holding on to their helmets.

“All you alright?” She spoke as her friends took notice.

“Yeah, that wave nearly drowned you.” Rarity added.

“Don’t worry, we don't have any bruises.” Rainbow gave her helmet to Applejack.

“However, we were disqualified and cannot be part of the next races, but with what I’ve just been through is enough for me.” Princess Twilight spoke in exhaustion while sitting by Sunset Shimmer.

Indigo and Lemon both looked at each other in complete shame. It’s been a long two years since they last saw the Princess Of Friendship and how today didn’t turn out what they wanted, they will take full responsibility from their behavior.

“Twilight.” Indigo spoke from the Princess’s attention.

“We’re sorry about what happened.” Lemon added.

“It was just the wave that stopped us.” Twilight smiled.

“No, we mean we’re sorry for...being enemies instead of friends.”

The rest of Twilight’s friends rolled their eyes. “Oh yeah, like it wasn’t obvious from the Friendship Games when we faced each other for victory.” Rainbow retorted.

“Relax Rainbow.” Sunset said. “Things could have been much worse.”

“Like getting banned from the beach.” Human Twilight added.

The athlete stopped herself from hearing her friends. Even if she knows she doesn't deserve to get banned, she would’ve done the same thing the Shadowbolts did.

“Indigo, if this was an actual competition for medals, this would all be justifiable, but you took matters into your own hands for bragging rights.” Princess Twilight replied. “I only came here to have fun and that’s that.”

“Guess that wave was there to teach us a lesson.” Lemon commented.

“Well waves happen, because of the weather.” Applejack added.

“So true.” Sunset added.

“Anyway, if you would’ve played for fun, none of this would have happened. I’m not mad, just tired after almost five laps of non stop turning.” Princess Twilight stretching her arms. Indigo and Lemon took the time to process what the princess just said. They didn’t know she would be part of the wave race and as Rainbow’s partner. “If you ask me, it feels like everytime you're around my friends, it’s always about bragging and nothing more.”

“That’s not true darling.” Rarity placing her hand on Twilight’s shoulder. “We did a music video with them.”

Twilight looked at Rarity in the eyes. “Was it the only thing you did?”

“Yes…” The fashionista lowered her head.

Lemon then came up with an idea she and her friends can do in the future. “Do you think we should give you an apology gift?” She asked.

“What do you mean by that?” Human Twilight asked.

“Maybe spending a full day with us?”

“Okay, but not any time soon.” The Princess accepted. “We might talk about this, but as of right now, I don’t want to talk about this.”

“Fine by us, we will talk to Sour Sweet and the others, just give us the information when you're ready.” Indigo replied.

“Just hope you’re patient enough.”

“Okay, since we went through another adventure of tarnations, does anyone want snowcones?” Applejack offered.

“Yeah that will easily cool things down.” Rainbow Dash smiled.

Before Applejack would make her way to the food stands, they saw the two girls who won the race. “Well howdy and congratulations for becoming the winners.” She lifted her hand up for a handshake but instead, one of the girls gave the country girl a tight hug. “Holy!”

After the girl broke the hug, she took off her helmet to reveal herself.

“Pinkie Pie?” The Rainbooms and Shadowbolts reacted in shock.

“That’s me!” She squealed.

“You were part of the race this whole time?” Sunset blinking as Pinkie nodded.

“Who was your partner?” Rainbow pointed. Pinkie’s partner also took off her helmet and it’s revealed to be her sister.

“Maud was the one controlling the jet ski while I was doing all of the stunts.” Pinkie wrapping her arm around her sister.

“You didn’t tell us Maud was good at jet skis.” Fluttershy replied.

“Well, technically all of you didn’t believe what my sister told you during swimming class.” Maud said.

“Ohhh…” Everyone spoked.

“Hey, my friends from Equestria took time with Pinkie’s family. Take my advice.” Princess Twilight giggled. “Why didn’t you tell us you and her were in this race?”

“Well...by the time we headed to the beach, we didn’t have enough time so we went straight to where we needed to be.” Pinkie explained.

“Yeah, by the time I made the next text, she didn’t respond right away.” Sunset looking at her phone. “But that sometimes happens when we’re in a hurry right?”

“So true.” Indigo responded.

“By the way, we’re going to participate in the next wave race!” Pinkie cheered.

“Then we'll be watching you, since we’re banned from competing.” Rainbow crossing her arms.

Then, a siren from the speakers came on, getting the attention from the next set of teams. “The next race will begin momentarily so get your gear on!” The announcer called.

“Guess that must be your cue.” Sunset replied.

Without wasting any more time, Pinkie Pie and Maud Pie head to the starting line for the second race of the day. “Wish us luck!” She called.

Princess Twilight and Sunset Shimmer both stand up as they both came up to Rainbow Dash as Pinkie and her sister get ready for their next race.

“Seems your second race must’ve been intense for having fun on the beach.” Sunset smiled but this made Princess Twilight sigh to herself.

“Sunset, bragging rights were the reason this wasn't the same as last year. And I don’t want to be part of another race for a long time.”

“Give it another year.” Rainbow giggled only for Twilight to look at her unamused.

“Or maybe longer.” Lemon commented.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment