• Published 2nd Jan 2020
  • 905 Views, 0 Comments

Truth or Dare? 2: Mysteries Unlocked - Super Spike



The Young Six walk inside a haunted house to find out what caused the events from last year to happen.

  • ...
1
 0
 905

Round 1: A Sudden Start

Despite of Sandbar’s and Ocellus’s pleas, all six creatures split up to search for clues. Sandbar and Yona looked in the kitchen; Gallus and Smolder looked in the living room; and Ocellus and Silverstream looked upstairs. After a while of looking upstairs, Ocellus and Silverstream found a card on the floor.

“What is that?” Ocellus asked.

“I don’t know,” Silverstream responded. “Maybe it’s a clue. Oh, maybe it’s for a scavenger hunt. I love scavenger hunts!” She picked up the card and upon seeing what it read, she looked disappointed. “Oh man. It’s just a message that looks like a command.” She paused for a moment, then something struck her. “Wait a minute, this reminds of the game of truth or dare.”

“What does it say?” Ocellus asked.

“Make out with Ocellus,” Silverstream read.

“Oh,” Ocellus muttered.

“Well, let’s do it,” Silverstream said.

“What, no!” Ocellus exclaimed. “Didn’t you read what the letter said? It said that the game is dangerous.”

“It said that the dares were dangerous,” Silverstream said. “This is harmless.”

“Uh, okay,” Ocellus said worriedly. “If you say so.”

Silverstream went up to Ocellus and made a three-second long kiss while hugging her. Afterwards, they walked downstairs.

“We should probably tell the others what we found,” Ocellus said worriedly.

“I’m sure that the card might amaze them,” Silverstream said excitedly.

The two girls walked downstairs and met up with Gallus, Sandbar, and Smolder.

“Hey guys,” Silverstream called out. “I think I found some card that you may all find interesting.”

The rest of the group looked at the card Silverstream presented.

“Make out with Ocellus?” Sandbar responded. “Gallus, did you write that card as a joke?”

“No,” Gallus responded. “I never even went upstairs.”

“Then how did that card get there?” Sandbar responded.

“I don’t know,” Silverstream responded. “I just picked it up and then the two of us made out because we thought that it was harmless.”

“Uh…” Smolder responded in disbelief.

“Hey guys!” Yona called out while holding out a card. “Yona found something.”

“What is it?” Sandbar asked.

“Yona not showing,” she responded.

“Let me see,” Gallus said as he snatched the card from her.

“Hey!” Yona shouted. “Give that back to Yona!”

“Are you cheating on Sandbar?” Gallus read.

“Yona didn’t cheat on Sandbar!” Yona responded angrily.

Out of nowhere, the lights began to flicker a bit. During the flickering, the word ‘liar’ flashed on the floor.

“Uh, that was creepy,” Ocellus said worried.

Yona sighed in defeat.

“Yona can’t take this anymore,” she said. “Yona got a bit drunk on hard cider and met a yellow stallion and we hooked up. But it didn’t mean anything. Sandbar, Yona sorry!”

“Yona, how could you?” Sandbar responded as he walked to the sofa and sat down crying.

“That was strange,” Gallus said in confusion.

“We need to get out of here,” Ocellus said worriedly.

Just as the Young Six were about to leave, a stack of cards fell to the floor.

“Okay, that was weird,” Gallus said as he picked up one of the cards. “Place your talons on the hot stove?” As the grandfather clock struck twice, he picked up more of the cards, all of which stated ‘You have two minutes’. “Two minutes? Who wrote this?” He then saw a card that read, ‘Do the dare or the dare does you’. “That’s insane! I’m going to go search around the house to see why these cards are appearing all over us.”

He walked to the kitchen and checked several of the drawers. As he was doing this, one of the burners on the stove turned red. After checking each drawer and finding nothing, he got off the counter and saw the lights flickering. A few seconds afterwards, a chair parted from the table, confusing Gallus. The chair then ran into him, causing him to trip and get his left talon slammed onto the burner.

“AAAHHHH!” Gallus screamed as he tried to pry his talon off the burner. “HELP!”

The other five creatures heard him and ran to the kitchen to see their friend prying his talon off the burner. By the time he was able to, he ended up ripping bits of his skin on his talon off.

“What happened?!” Silverstream exclaimed

“A chair,” Gallus began as he turned on the faucet and doused his talon on the pouring water. “It moved and slammed onto me. We got to get out of here! It’s real! We started the game!”

The Young Six tried to run to the front door only to find the door boarded. They then looked at the windows but found that they were boarded too. The six of them tried to pry the boards off, but to no avail.

“We’re trapped,” Sandbar said worriedly.

“HELP!” Yona shouted.

“What do we do?” Ocellus responded worriedly.

Out of nowhere, the TV turned on and revealed static. Afterwards, an ominous voice sounds.

“Five rounds…Forty-eight hours…or you’ll all be forever cursed,” it said.

Right after that, a card flew to Ocellus’s back hooves. Upon feeling it hit them, she turned around and picked it up.

“Eat Gallus’s burnt flesh,” she read.

The TV then changed. The number “9” appeared with a circle surrounding it and a line spinning clockwise around it, which caused to decrease the number to “8”. The process continued until the number “4” appeared. Then the grandfather clock struck four times.

“Four?” Sandbar said confusedly. “As in ‘four minutes’?”

“No…” Ocellus muttered. “I won’t do that.”

“I don’t think you have a choice,” Gallus said. “I think you have to do it. I had two minutes and because I didn’t do it, the dare did me.”

“But…” Ocellus began.

“There’s no time,” Sandbar said.

The Young Six walked back into the kitchen where by now, the burner on the stove had completely cooled off. As they walked to the stove, it moved a bit, causing a loud noise to screech and the six creatures to jump back.

“Hurry!” Smolder called out.

Under high pressure, Ocellus took one of the skin pieces off of the burner, chewed on it a bit, and then swallowed it.

“It’s over,” Silverstream said in relief.

All of a sudden, the phone on the wall rang despite of the fact that the wire connecting to the wall was broken. Sandbar answered and then dropped the phone to the floor afterwards.

“What?” Ocellus asked worriedly.

“All of it,” Sandbar whimpered.

“No, I can’t,” Ocellus cried.

The lights began to flicker.

“You don’t have a choice!” Gallus exclaimed.

“One minute!” Yona shouted.

“Okay!” Ocellus cried. “I’ll do it!”

She quickly scooped up a large amount of the burnt flesh and ate it. After three more scoops, and two of the members of the Young Six holding in their bile, Ocellus finished off the burnt flesh. The lights then stopped flickering.

“It’s okay,” Silverstream said as she hugged her now crying friend.

“Let’s get out of here,” Ocellus sobbed.

The Young Six tried once more to open the door, but to no avail.

“Yona smash the door!” Yona shouted.

She rammed into the door several times to try to knock the door down, but it still didn’t budge. The lights began to flicker once more, this time revealing a message that said, ‘Finish the round’.

“Oh come on!” Sandbar exclaimed. “We still have to finish this round?!”

“Five rounds,” Silverstream corrected. “We have to play five rounds!”

“I’m not playing,” Smolder responded. “I’m done here!”

“None of us wants to play,” Gallus said. “But we have no choice.”

“Who hasn’t gone yet?” Yona asked.

“Sandbar and Smolder,” Ocellus answered.

“I don’t think I can handle this,” Sandbar said.

“Uh, hello?” Gallus responded. “Didn’t you see what had just happened, you have to do the dare…” All of a sudden, a paint bucket fell to the floorboard and spilled out a message, ‘Knock one tooth out of you’. “…or the dare does you.”

The clock then struck twice.

“Two minutes,” Ocellus said worriedly.

“Oh no,” Sandbar whimpered. “Not my teeth. I don’t even have any baby teeth left.”

“You have to do it, Sandbar,” Gallus said. “If you don’t do the dare, you might not have any teeth left.”

“But that’s ridiculous,” Sandbar responded. “I can’t just lose a tooth. It won’t—”

Before he could finish what he was about to say, Gallus punched him in the mouth.

“OW!” Sandbar shouted as he covered his mouth. “What was that for?!”

As he spat a few drops of blood out of his mouth, a tooth fell out of his mouth.

“I just helped do your dare,” Gallus said. “Thank you very much.”

“You knocked one of my front teeth out!” Sandbar yelled.

“What choice did I have?” Gallus responded. “Your back teeth would’ve been too hard to knock out.”

“Your right about that,” Sandbar said as he wiped the blood off of his muzzle. “But you punched me in the face!”

“I just don’t want anything to happen to you,” Gallus said.

“I understand,” Sandbar responded. “But you could’ve told me what you were about to do.”

“Point taken,” Gallus responded.

“Ugh!” Smolder shouted. “I want to get out of here! I can’t take this anymore!”

Suddenly, several cards fell from the rooftop. Silverstream picked up one of them and read it.

“Do you think that Cozy Glow’s punishment was too harsh?” she read.

“What, no!” Smolder responded.

All of a sudden, a door slammed shut with the word ‘liar’ carved on it.

“You really feel bad for Cozy Glow?” Sandbar asked in surprise.

“Seriously, I don’t care about her,” Smolder responded angrily. “She deserved to be turned to stone.”

“You have to tell the truth,” Silverstream pointed out.

“No, I don’t,” Smolder said angrily. “Seriously, do I have to say this? Listening to a card? A door? A clock? A talking TV? A telephone? All of that is insane! I bet someone is just pulling a prank on us upstairs.” She looked upstairs. “If you can hear me, you’re not fooling me! I’m done here.”

As she walked to the front door however, a message carved on the wall next to it saying, ‘If you lie, you’re cursed’.

“Wait, stop!” Gallus shouted.

“Have fun!” Smolder responded as she opened the front door, which for some reason was now unlocked. “You can tell me all about what you experience when you come—”

All of a sudden, Smolder grabbed her chest and groaned in pain.

“Smolder!” Sandbar called out.

Smolder fell to the floor and saw her body starting to change. She screamed as her horns softened and shrank into triangular ears.

“I can’t feel my horns!” she screamed as she grew whiskers.

“Do something!” Sandbar called out to his friends. “Ocellus, can you cast a spell to stop what’s happening to Smolder?”

“I’ll try,” Ocellus responded worriedly as Smolder’s tail softened and grew purple fur. She tried to cast a reverse spell on Smolder, but to no avail. “It’s not working!”

Soft orange fur spread through Smolder’s body. Before long, her back snapped and her wings cracked and shattered, causing her to scream.

“MAKE IT STOP!” she yelled out.

“I can’t,” Ocellus responded worriedly. “Nothing’s working.”

Smolder felt her claws soften, fuse together, and form into paws, with the same thing happening to her feet soon after. Her quills on her head began to soften into a purple mane. Then her four limbs painfully snapped and reshaped into that of what a cat has.

“Okay, okay!” Smolder shouted. “I do care about Cozy Glow! I don’t think that turning a filly into stone is right, no matter how evil they are! Now please stop this! I just said it! Now change me back!”

“Too late,” the eerie voice sounded.

“NO!” Smolder screamed as her muzzle reshaped into that a cat’s, her nose reshaped into a triangular shape, and her nose and mouth fused together. “I meow want to be a meow!” Her body began to shrink until she was the size of an adolescent cat. “PLEARRROWWW STRRRROWWW! MEEEEEOOOOWWWW!”

The five remaining creatures looked at what had just happened to Smolder.

“The survivor was telling the truth,” Gallus said in shock.

“We got to get out of here!” Ocellus exclaimed.

Gallus picked up Smolder and placed her on his back. Then he and the rest of the group took off and dashed back to the School of Friendship.

“What are we going to tell Headmare Starlight?” Ocellus asked worriedly.

“We don’t,” Gallus responded.

“What?!” Silver stream exclaimed

“We can’t let her know,” Gallus explained. “We weren’t even supposed to go there.”

“Then why did we?” Ocellus asked.

Gallus sighed.

“Because…I wanted to see if what the survivor said was true,” Gallus said a bit sadly. “There were a lot of stories that were told that involved his friends being turned into kittens and had gone into depression. I wanted to see if I could help him by solving the mystery and possibly getting his friends back. I didn’t believe that it was real until I got physically forced to burned my talon on the burner of the stove.”

“Really?” Sandbar asked in concern.

“Of course,” Gallus responded. “I feel sorry for whomever this survivor is.”

“What about Smolder?” Ocellus asked. “Nopony can see her like that. Besides, if Starlight finds out, we’ll all be in big trouble.”

“We’ll have to keep it a secret,” Gallus answered.

“What about your talon?” Silverstream asked. “Won’t she figure it out if it’s badly burned?”

“I’ll just tell her that it was a freak accident,” Gallus answered. “Right now, let’s go back to campus.”

The rest of the way back was silent. All they could think about was how to solve the mystery and save everyone’s lives.