• Published 28th Dec 2019
  • 491 Views, 3 Comments

Danny’s Weekend of Elegance - Brian Sheil



This time, it’s Danny’s turn to experience Equestria. Seeing things that his sister did not.

  • ...
 3
 491

Attending the Party

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter of this story. I hope everybody liked this tale.

Later that night, a party is held at Canterlot Park. Many ponies and other creatures gathered. Mainly to celebrate Nova Satrgazer's clothing line. Princess Luna looked lovely in a magenta gown with the Pegasus constellation sparkling in the moonlight. Somewhere near a fountain, Danny talks to an elegant couple.

"I'm impressed with your behavior, young man." Said a yellow male pony with an orange mane, red tail, and a short mustache. "I would imagine that someone like you would go, shall we say, insane with boredom. Noticing the company you're associating with."

"That's not my style." Danny informed. "I learned to adjust to what ever environment I'm at. Besides, my mother told me how to behave in a polite manner."

A sweet red female pony with a curly yellow mane and lime green tail approached Danny and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. "You are indeed a sweet youngster, Daniel. Pleasure to meet you."

The couple leave the scene as Danny started to blush after that kiss he received. Luna came along to talk to him. "What's wrong, my friend? Embarrassed by a kiss?"

Danny snapped out of his dazzlement and saw the alicorn. "Princess Luna. Sorry if I spaced out."

"That's okay. That happens to many of us here in Equestria. This is quite a night for Nova Stargazer. Isn't it?"

"It sure is. I heard that Ember liked the dress that was made for her."

Luna and Danny looked at Ember thanking Nova for the outfit. She said that the constellation of Orion fitted her perfectly.

"I'll bet you'll have some stories to tell your sister, Megan, when you return home tomorrow." Luna figured.

"You know something, Princess Luna," Danny replied. "I think you're right."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment