• Published 28th Dec 2019
  • 491 Views, 3 Comments

Danny’s Weekend of Elegance - Brian Sheil



This time, it’s Danny’s turn to experience Equestria. Seeing things that his sister did not.

  • ...
 3
 491

Star Studded Clothing

Author's Note:

This is Chapter 4 of my story. In this one, Danny, Rarity, Photo Finish, and Sassy Saddles have a look at this new clothing line.

Minutes later, the clothing line is taken out, and put on display. Rarity and company were astonished.

"My goodness, Nova." Rarity gasped. "These outfits are gorgeous! Different colors and patterns to be sure. But, each article of clothing has lines of stars stitched on."

"Yeah." Danny added as Photo Finish took pictures. "Even Princess Luna would love to have a custom outfit from you."

Rarity looked at Danny confused. "How did you know about Princess Luna, darling?"

"Megan told me about her meeting with the princess of the night."

Rarity's face turned red. "Oh, yes. That's true."

"Funny you should mention Luna." Nova Stargazer said. "I'm prepearing a custom gown just for her. The starry outfit will indeed match her mane and tail."

The group saw a red gown with orange and marigold on the bottom. They were amazed at the star desing looking like a human warrior.

"I know this constellation." Danny realized. "This is Orion the Hunter!"

"Correct, Danny." Nova replied. "I'm saving this for Dragon Lord Ember."

"Are you sure the leader of the dragons will go for this?"

"Calm yourself, Daniel." Rarity confirmed. "Dragons can be fierce warriors. I think this tribute to Orion the Hunter is a grand idea."

Danny looked at it. And, he agrees with Rarity. "You made a good point."

The group saw a smaller light blue gown as Nova explained. "This gown I made for the little fillies out there. After all, kids like to look fashionable too."

"Like your sister, Sweetie Belle. Right, Rarity?" Danny whispered.

"You may be on to something." Rarity whispered back.

Photo Finish noticed the star design on the gown. "It looks like the constellation on this one has a tail included."

"A scorpion tail to be exact." Danny noticed. "I think this constellation is Scorpius, the Scorpion. Right, Nova?"

"You're right, my friend." Nova replied. "Good noticing."

Danny blushed as Sassy Saddles looked at another dress. It's a deep blue gown with holes for wings.

"Did you make this outfit for Pegasi?" Sassy asked.

"Yes, I did." Nova answered. "Any pegasi will love this one."

"I assume that this dress has the Pegasus constellation stitched on it." Danny stated.

"Good guess, Danny."

Rarity and Photo Finish are both impressed with Danny's knowledge of constellations.

"I guess all of that time Daniel spent looking at stars with his sisters pays off." Photo realized.

"Indeed, Photo." Rarity said.

Danny looked at two dresses. A big forest green dress and one small lime green dress. After noticing the stars on the dresses, she got everypony's attention. "Rarity! Photo! Sassy! Check this out!"

The three ponies went over to Danny, wondering what he saw.

"What is it, darling?" Rarity asked.

Danny gave her and her friends an answer. "Big Dipper and Little Dipper."

Photo Finish looked at the ladel type constellations on the dresses, and realized something. "You're right, Danny. You have a good eye for stars."

"Thanks, Photo." Danny said as he blushed.

Later, Rarity and Danny stepped out of the store, both satisfied with the outfits.

"Wow, Rarity." Danny said happily. "Those dresses look amazing. I'm not one for fashion. But, the star designs are impressive."

"The one thing that's impressive is your knowledge of star constellations." Rarity replied. "Even Photo Finish admires your keen eye."

"Where is Photo Finish anyway?"

"She stayed behind talking to Nova Stargazer about her clothing line. I hope she has plenty of film ready for the party Twilight told you about."

Suddenly, they were approached by Princess Celestia. Danny recognized the alicorn. "You're Princess Celestia. My sister told me about you."

"Hello, Daniel." Celestia greeted. "I'm very happy to meet you."

Danny and Celestia embraced in a warm hug, bringing a tear in Rarity's eye.

"What brings you here from your castle?" Danny wondered.

"I heard of this constellation clothing line at the Canterlot Carousel." Celestia informed. "And, I heard that there's a special outfit made for my sister, Princess Luna."

"That's what we heard too. Maybe the designer, Nova Stargazer, has it in the store."

"I'll check on it right away. Maybe she'll wear it at the party tonight. Nice meeting you, Daniel."

As Celestia leaves for the store, Danny wondered something. "Where's this party going to be held anyway?"

"At Canterlot Park." Rarity answered. "Many honored guests will be there. Including Twilight and the rest of the Mane Six."

"You're part of the Mane Six. Aren't you?"

Rarity blushed a little. "You are correct, my friend."