• Published 25th Dec 2019
  • 840 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs. Keisatsu Sentai Patranger - DestinyDecade



In Earth-1991, the Lupin Collection is up for grabs. Many desire it but two teams will come together to defeat the true threat.

  • ...
2
 11
 840

Prologue: Enter the Chief

We were supposed to go on Summer Vacation. Senior year has come and gone for us. We graduated, did our speeches, got our diplomas, etc. So what the hell is going on with this situation? Well why don't I explain the whole thing shall we?

Prologue: Enter the Chief

This began after the last day of high school. All of us really look forward to the Summer and after how crazy it got this year, the better. But before we can head our separate ways, this happened. A woman appeared, though she was in the form of a hologram. She was in her late 40s, having black hair that looked like a small afro. Her uniform was something I've never seen before. I'm not kidding. She was dressed in a black suit from shoulders up, all the way down. It consists of a black long-sleeved jacket with a blue shirt inside. She wears gray pants and wears a pair of black high heels. Her face has a stern look. Stern but fair but it also shows that years of doing what she does can have an effect on her soul and sanity. My friends see her appear and their reaction is one of utter bewilderment.

"Is this the right place? Is this Equestria City?" She asks.

The four of them don't respond. In fact, how can they? Something just comes out of nowhere, wondering and asking where she's at. Made no better by the fact that she appears as a hologram coming out of some kind of pen. As for myself, I don't say a word.

"Guys, I hate to ask but do we know her?" wonders Sunset Shimmer.

"I'm just as stumped about this as you are," Snips responds.

"Do forgive the intrusion. I didn't anticipate that I would meet you. Your friend has told me much about you," She explains.

Confused, Snails rebukes, "No disrespect ma'am but how do you know us? We don't even know you."

"Again, forgive me. I was so fixated on finding my bearings that I properly didn't introduce myself. My name is Lynn Thigpen, senior official at ACME, aka Agency to Capture and Monitor Evildoers. But you may refer me as Chief." It was all she needs to say.

"Lynn Thigpen? Wait a second. Do you guys remember seeing someone like her on TV?" Twilight Sparkle asks. The others don't have a clue.

"What about it?" Snails asks, to which Twilight is quick to explain.

"Wasn't she that famous actress from that old game show years ago? I had a feeling I saw her before."

"My guess you saw her from all those YouTube videos you binge-watched," I reply.

"Funny. You can say that I had a hand in what you mentioned," Chief answers, truthfully, "But that was a long time ago... back when things were simpler then."

"Okay. So Chief, we're looking forward to our summer vacation so if you have anything that you need, it will have to wait," I say, not wasting any time whatsoever since something like this just isn't worth it.

"What's up with you Roy? You just seem a bit uppity today. What gives?" Sunset asks me.

I look at the Chief and my gut tells me something's up. Why is she here? What does she want? But as my friends wonder what's up, I notice something appearing out of the blue. It was a portal. That portal isn't like the others. I simply squint and then my face experiences a look of shock.

"Guys, move away!" someone shouts and before I know it, my friends moved aside. The Chief stands there cause hologram.

What emerges is one I never expect or rather... something that HE never expects! What the? Are you stealing my narration? Of course! I'm taking over now faker!

Anyway, I jump out of the portal. With my fist clenched tight as stone, I deliver a punch straight at him. The punch disorients him and he gets propelled back a couple inches. My friends stare at me, surprised of my appearance. But we get faced with an issue: there are two of us. But it would take a genius to figure out who's the real Roy and who isn't.

"Interesting. I take it the portal you jumped in worked as planned," says the Chief.

"It did Chief. It may need some work though," I respond.

"Wait a minute. Two of them?" Sunset wonders.

"This is an impossibility unless one of them is the Roy we know," Twilight responds in an obvious manner.

"Twilight, it's easy to know which one is the real Roy right?" Snips assures them.

"As if it's any obvious. I'm the real Roy. Besides that faker thinks he can mimic me?" I tell them.

"Such foolishness. He's the fake. I'm the real deal. Besides that punch didn't hurt!" "Roy" responds.

"Really? It didn't hurt? Dude. Your hand is holding onto your cheek cause it did hurt," Proving my point, I see his hand holding onto his right cheek, the same cheek that I struck with my fist.

"Yep. We got the real Roy alright," Snails says, proving the obvious.

"Anyway. You are not me and you have no right to be me. So now it's time you tell us who you really are... faker," I pour salt on the wound, literally.

This doppleganger ends his facade, changing his personality from a mirror reflection of myself to one we've never seen before. He smiles but that's the least of our issues.

"Faker? No. I think you are the fake one between us both. You are comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!" He responds.

"Really? From Sonic Adventure 2? What the hell is wrong with you man?!" This gets him irate but did it matter? No. Not even close.

Before I can say anything else, he then reveals himself. Everything about him changes. No longer does he wear my current look. It's replaced with a look befitting someone as devious as himself. His outfit consists of a black tuxedo but the jacket also comes with a cape. He also wears white gloves, possibly to avoid leaving anything incriminating. He has a monocle over his left eye but the face is pretty obvious that he's mimicking me. I don't like it. Not one bit.

"Like all things in life, you never know what one thinks or does. Even if you do, you can never figure it out. I am like all things, an Enigma," says Enigma as he deviously shows off his true look.

"Enigma?" wonders Twilight, "Wasn't that the villain from that old game show I saw?"

Sunset wonders, "Now that you mention it, yeah, that guy was on that show! This look proves it!"

"Wait one moment. How do you know me? Are you saying that I was fictional?" Enigma quickly retorts.

"You are," Twilight answers, "And the Chief would always come up with something quirky to let people know what kind of person you are."

"This is making my head spin all over the place. Twilight, what does this have to do with our situation?" Snails says.

"Simply put. Since we know what kind of person he is, we must make sure that someone like him shouldn't get away," Twilight replies, going full nerd, much to my amusement.

I just smile because yep, it's a reason why I have friends that truly are knowledgeable. Even the Chief knows. I can tell because she's smiling.

"I admire your friends. They are as you say, knowledgeable," Chief says.

"That's my friends for you," I reply, "Always there for me and each other."

"How impressive," retorts Enigma, "You may know me but do you know what I am really capable of?"

I notice him take out something. It looked like some kind of gun, however I notice that it's comprised of two trains joined together. How can I tell? One side shows a silver train with the other, a gold train behind it. I can tell.

"See this? This here is my X Changer, my personal weapon of choice. It contains both halves of my ride. One side, X-Train Silver! The other, X-Train Gold! My prized possession and one I will use to put you in your place," explains Enigma.

"Is that right?" replies Roy.

"Yes. I am as I say, an Enigma. Am I friend? Or foe? Well, why don't we find out shall we?" He says before saying the terms, "Kaitou Change!"

He turns his gun 180 degree counter-clockwise, revealing the gold turn that was there. It's then we hear the sound, "X-NIZE!" Before long, he turns it another 180, showing the silver side once again. That's when we hear, "KAITOU X CHANGE!"

He then points the blaster diagonally down and fires. What follows is a strange card that spins before revealing a hat formed in the shape of a "V". It passes through him, revealing a special silver suit. The suit has bits of silver on some parts like the arms and chest but most of it is mixed with a heavy shade of black and bits of golds. The chest also has a shield that helps protect him. If that isn't enough, the helmet shows an "X" in the center with silver on the top, shown as a top hat while the mouth piece is gold.

"LUPIN X!"

With the transformation complete, this silver warrior appears in front of me and everyone else. The Chief simply stays firm, knowing what Enigma is capable of. As for yours truly, I stay firm.

"I am the aloof thief that steals in the night," He presses on the side of his chest, letting out a ping. He then twirls counter-clockwise and then says, "Lupin X!"

"Lupin X?" I mutter.

"That's right. I'm the silver-haired Ranger that is not afraid to get dirty to get a job done. Sadly it means you are in need of a beating, courtesy of this," Enigma replies but he ain't expecting this surprise.

"Oh you mean this?" I then take out something and it's the same device he had. The only difference is that it shows the gold train on front and the silver in the back.

"What the... how did you get that?" Yep. Looks like Enigma can't figure out how he got it but that's when he realizes who that really belongs to, "Noel..."

"Yeah. Noel was nice enough to replicate something like this and it's based off your little toy. The only drawback is if I chose to be like you, you have to switch," And then I add salt on the wound by saying, "No two powers can exist at the same time."

"Fair enough. I will find Noel and demand he explain why he gave you this power. It wasn't meant for you!"

"We'll see. For now... Keisatsu Change!"

I turn my gun 180 degrees counter-clockwise, going from gold to silver. "X-NIZE!" is heard and then after that, I turn it again to show the gold side. Except the tip is aimed vertically up and the words "KEISATSU X CHANGE!" is shouted. I then aimed up and fired my shot.

What follows is with this shot, a large golden police badge with an "S" inside appears and then comes down. Spinning about, it goes through me, revealing a gold suit. The suit is entirely gold with bits of red and black streaking. Most of the suit is like a trenchcoat with the inner bits being silver. The sound of a locomotive train are heard as the sequence finishes with my helmet covering my face. Like Enigma having a silver "X" helmet, mine is a gold "X" helmet.

"PATREN X!"

"Like the glorious morning sun, I strike fear to evil in the name of justice!" My fist clenches tightly before I pull a pose and say, "Patren X!"

"So what do you think?" I tell everyone, "Do I look good in this or what? I mean, I never thought in a million years I would fulfill one of my dreams. Though I have to wonder if it'll affect my body outside."

Perplexed by this sudden surprise, Sunset looks at me, trying to find the right words to express this.

"Roy... do you have any idea what you just did?"

"Be specific," I retort.

Snails interrupts, "What she means is... you just transformed into a Power Ranger."

"Wait a minute, what?" As if this revelation is shocking enough, "A Power Ranger? You mean like those guys on TV that wear those spandex suits?"

"Not exactly," Sunset answers.

My response to this is a no-brainer, "Go figure. Anyway, may as well show you guys what I can do with this. Shall we dance Enigma?"

"Oh we'll dance alright," He takes out some kind of weapon from behind him and turns the lever on the side up, revealing a blade and the sound "Kaitou" comes out.

"Prepare yourself because I shall destroy you and send you to your doom," He rushes in to go on the attack.

I repel his first attack, responding with my own. Before long, the two of us go into battle. We start with close quarters combat, exchanging punches and kicks. Both of us are evenly matched in terms of our strengths. He fights in a rushed manner while I battle with a calm exterior. Not only that but his attacks always give me an opening to counter, but I don't do that. I instead repel his attack with my X-Rod Sword. I stay firm, not letting him get an opening while keeping my ground.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you fighting back?" Enigma shouts, agitated that I'm not trying.

"I don't need to," I tell him, "Why should I? So you can get an opening? Nah. That'd be boring."

I then take out the X-Changer and fire a few blasts. This forces him to jump back a bit, responding with blasts from his own. I swerve to dodge one then move away to dodge the other and then I use the X-Rod Sword to repel the other two.

"Whoa! That's insane!" shouts Snips, amazed by my skill.

"Roy always was the talented one out of us five," Twilight replies.

Snails shakes his head and says, "You wish. I'm the better one. Besides, I am the Duel Monsters World Champion. Yet this guy gets praised to high heaven."

But Snips is quick to interrupt, "Only because Roy felt that he got what he wanted and that was you."

Enigma notices my friends bantering and he simply chuckles before continuing his attack.

"Your friends... they remind me of my own. Albeit a bit dysfunctional."

"Go fig. My friends are the same. Through thick and thin, we've been through a lot and there's only one thing that keeps us together. Our bonds."

"Then answer this. Will your bonds be enough for this?!"

Within a split second, Lupin X rushes in with his X-Rod Sword. Quick to react, I block the strike. I go to blast but he delivers a strong push, This disorients me but he follows with another attack, except I wasn't ready for it. I take a serious hit. Sparks fly out due to the attack. He then follows with three blasts from his X-Changer and that really hurt. I reel in pain, but still firm. For my first time doing this, I actually did decently.

"See what I mean? Your bonds can't save you," He says.

"Think so? I'm still standing," I reply.

"Okay then. Then let's see you stand after this."

He lowers his weapon and then moves the lever midway only to move it back. That's when I knew... I was in trouble.

"X-TIME! Countdown!"

"3!" "You're finished Starfall," proclaims Enigma.

"2!" "Okay then. Want your best? Let's go!" I reply.

"1!" "Roy!" shouts Sunset.

"0!"

I didn't waste a second. Like him, I also shift the lever midway before pulling it back. Then this sound happens, "X-TIME!" Without reacting, I had to do something before I would be done for.

"Going once!" "Ichi-tte!"

Enigma watches as I prep my attack while he preps his, "Going twice!" "Ni-tte!"

My friends watch as we both gear to finish each other off, Chief included, "Going thrice!" "San-tte!"

"Let's Go!" "Jitte! Man with No Match!"

"I said it once. I'll say it again. You are finished Roy Starfall! Superior X!"

"Bring it then scoundrel! Excellent X!"

Enigma gears to unleash his attack. On his side, his blade is sharpened with a silver light. He then slashes twice forming a silver X. "Itadaki X Strike!"

I form a circle and it forms a large yet sharp golden X-sigil. In turn, it's surrounded by a spinning ring of sharp crosses. "Ichigeki X Strike!"

He finishes things by piercing his X while I jab my weapon into the sigil. Chief, being logical, turns to my friends knowing that their survival is priority.

"All of you, move back!"

Our attacks collide, resulting in a massive explosion. My friends thankfully moved away from the blast. They wonder if I'm going to survive it. Chief stays firm. She knows I'm someone that refuses to back down from any challenge. My years of dueling experience is proof of that. When the explosion subsided, both of us still stood. The only thing was that we both reeled in pain. The combined attack let off a kickback that really hit us hard. For me, I still stand but I know all of it is a facade but as for Enigma, well... he wasn't prepared for it. He's on one knee, his hand is holding onto his chest while the other holds onto his X-Rod Sword. Before long, he powers down revealing himself to us.

"What... what are you?" He asks me.

I simply look at him and he asks me the same question. I also power down as well.

"What am I you ask? I'm someone who refuses to back down from any challenge. I fight to ensure that we have a future. I also make sure that people like you walk away in defeat. Just as you are the darkness, I am the light. Fitting because you look exactly like me yet you aren't."

"Says the one who refers me as a scoundrel. A thief suits me best."

"Either way Enigma... by order of ACME, you're under arrest." With VS Changer in hand, I aim it squarely at Enigma.

"This time Enigma," interrupts the Chief, "You will face justice. For more than 20 years, you have soiled and disrespected the name of ACME. Now today, justice will be served."

"Thigpen, in all my years, you never disappoint," He replies. "Wasn't it your own flesh and blood daughter responsible for forming the organization?"

"You mean Tamara?" Chief counters, "She has her reasons and I have mine. I still have authority within ACME and soon you will know it... once you are behind bars."

But Enigma has other plans, "Not today I'm afraid."

Before the Chief can react, Enigma takes out a small capsule and sets it off creating a flash bang. We all get blinded by the effect, albeit temporarily. Enigma uses this as a means to escape. By the time it dissipated, he was gone. This upset me but it angered the Chief even more. I don't know if she was angry or disappointed in my failure to catch Enigma. Considering that I'm back where I belong, it says a lot. I then power down, returning back to my normal self. That's when the pain kicks in and man it hurts. Chief isn't amused by it since I'm not prepared for this sort of thing.

"Chief..." I ask, "Are you disappointed over my failure?"

She turns around in response, "Disappointed? No. You did what you could and normally I would reprimand you for your failure to capture Enigma."

But her hard demeanor is replaced with a calm exterior soon after. "But you have shown me your diligence in doing what is needed. If I wanted, you would make for a fine gumshoe at ACME."

"Thank you," I answer.

I turn to my friends who are not only surprised but also shocked by it all. Let's be fair. You think they would be the least bit surprised over what happened today? Probably not. Within seconds, they start asking me questions. A lot. I can't even process them as my mind is more focused over what I endured over the past few days. Eventually I snap myself out of the daze and look about. God, I missed a lot.

"Alright, enough. Listen, now ain't the time. I'll answer everything later. Right now, I need to figure out how someone from beyond the multiverse got into this world."

"Wait a sec," Snails retorts, "Beyond the multiverse? Is this another thing you cooked up out of your butt?"

"Hell no. You think that I lie to you? Well, how do you explain this!"

I show him the X Changer that I have in my possession. It further proves my theory that there are worlds beyond the ones we've seen. He doesn't know it but during the World Cup Grand Finals, I played the action field spell "Kingdom of Friendship - Equestria". In doing so, we saw the multiverse open up and we saw other worlds, other realities. Alternate versions of people we know, people we don't know and hell, people that I never thought we'd see. This all happened as a result of Zarc, piercing the barriers between worlds and shattering them. In doing so, the multiverse has opened up. The duel has come and gone but it'll take years for the barriers to repair themselves. God what a tale and that there is a story for another time.

"So you're saying that you got pulled out of this world and into a different one altogether?" Snails asks, "And then you had help from the Chief who used some technology to bring you here? I still call it a bunch of crap."

But I counter with this, "Reasoning with you is like reasoning with a yinzer. That salt still rests in your brain right?"

Snails rapidly gets triggered, "You know I hate being called that right?"

I simply look at my friend with a smile on my face.

"At least you are still you. That hasn't changed."

"I apologize if I am intruding but I feel that Enigma's escape may prove the most problematic," intrudes Chief Thigpen.

"How so? Is it because of his arrival and departure Chief?" I reply.

"Possibly. Something like this is out of ACME's concern. However this means that now your world may be threatened."

"I doubt that. Enigma only came and took my place for a while. Once I got back, he felt that he had no need for this world. So he's heading possibly back to his world."

"Then there is no time to waste. ACME must work double duty if we are to recapture this traitor."

As much as Chief wants us to hopefully do something, there's one issue that still has to be addressed.

"Chief, I'm afraid that even if we could help you, we truthfully can't... and for good reason."

Chief is surprised by this. Guess she really doesn't know.

"You see, there are laws in the universe that we all must follow. And you are a visitor from a world that exists beyond the Multiverse. Worlds that are from beyond can not be interfered by anyone living within the four parallel realities. Those who interfere in those worlds are in violation of the directive and can be subject to charges with the worst charge being that of exile," I tell her. My friends literally have their eyes widen in shock upon hearing this.

Chief Thigpen kept that same mannerism she always has, "I see. And this means that you are unable to help us in capturing the traitor isn't it?"

"I didn't say I would refuse. If these rules weren't enforced, me and my friends would be more than happy to help. But sadly we can't and since my day got interrupted thanks to a faker, I would rather take the time to relax. There's a lot about your world I don't understand."

Thigpen seemed understanding over my decision. But it also got my friends curious, especially Twilight.

"Um, Ms. Thigpen, if it isn't much... can you give us a few minutes?" Twilight asks.

Thigpen nods in response, not saying a word. The five of us group up for a huddle, hoping to see if a solution can come out of it.

"I told Thigpen to give us a bit before deciding. Would be better this way," Twilight tells us.

"Nice work Twi. Okay, let's be quick about this. We may have saved the world and all that jazz but... you guys ready for one more romp?" I tell them.

Sunset simply shakes her head, not wanting any part in any shenanigans I create.

"Out of the question. I already had enough of these escapades for one lifetime. I rather get on with my summer vacation before I head to college."

"Are you still bitter over what I did to you? Or is it the other way around?" I reply, knowing that I am gearing to get slapped.

"Don't you bloody dare Roy Starfall. Do you hear me? Don't you even try it," Sunset threatens.

"Forget I even asked then."

"Back to business here. Roy wants us to head to whatever this Chief is and what? What else is there? I mean you said it yourself Roy that stuff like this violates some directive this universe has," says Snails.

"That's right. But like they say, where there's a will, there's a way," I reply.

"Wait. You mean you have something that can let us go into that world Roy," asks Twilight.

I nod, "Yep. I do."

I then notice Snips was still fiddling around with the X Changer I used to fight against Enigma. We all start staring at him and it gets me annoyed.

"What the hell are you doing man?"

"What?" Snips asks, "I just want to see how this works. That's all. I mean, the morpher in the shape of a gun. It wouldn't work nowadays if it was implemented in Power Rangers."

"Give me that," I immediately grab the X Changer from him, "This thing isn't a toy man. This isn't like those DX toys you saw on those online stores. This is the real deal."

"Real deal? You mean to tell me this thing isn't a prop from the show? It's real!?"

As if Snips' curiosity doesn't surprise him enough, Sunset has the gall to intrude to get us out of this.

"Knock it off you two!" she shouts.

"Sorry."

"Anyway, I think we should consider helping the Chief. Besides, if what she says is legit, maybe we have enough for one more adventure," I explain.

"This better not be another excuse for you to fool around because the multiverse gods don't like it when we meddle in others' affairs," Snails retorts.

"Tell that to the Anti-Monitor," My counter response gets him a bit triggered though he won't lie about it.

"You're right," Snails sighs, knowing of what he endured, "Maybe we should help her. After all, we did save our world so why don't we do some more good huh? Think of it as a vacation."

"Uh, when have you been the smart mouth?" Sunset wonders.

"I don't know. I thought that'd be something Roy would say," He replies. Twilight simply giggles at the thought.

"So it's official isn't it?" I ask them. The others nod in agreement.

We then shift our attention to the Chief, who waited with bated breath to see if I plan to accept her request. She isn't going to wait that long for it.

"So, have you all made your decision?" Chief asks.

"We have," Twilight answers.

"After a little time and some discussing, we're in. We want in if it means taking down that doppleganger. If you want us to help your world, you need not ask. Besides, we did what we could to save our world and all we want is a break. But hey, at least it's better than nothing right?"

The Chief smiles in response. "Thank you. I am pleased you decide to consider. But I am concerned over the Directive and how they'll respond."

"You leave that to me. Not only that but we did discuss the terms I've stated before coming here correct?" I reply.

The Chief simply nods. Sunset, noticing is concerned over what I said, "Terms? What are you talking about?"

I turn to Sunset and follow with my answer, "I'll tell you later."

"Anyway. Now that we got all that set up, we need something so that way we can pinpoint your world's whereabouts. Since you are from Beyond this multiverse, we need to find an accurate location of your Earth," I request, insisting that she would give us something to help us.

"I have this pen. You can use it as a means of figuring my whereabouts. Once you arrive on my world, we will work on having you all antiquated. Until then gumshoes, this is Chief signing off," She says before cutting off communication, leaving behind said pen.

I grab said pen and notice it being the colored black with some kind of logo. The logo reads "ACME". It does feel familiar but now a new problem arises, one that I didn't foresee.

"Okay Roy. You want us to get involved in this so now here's a problem: how do we get to that world. All we have is a stupid pen! That isn't going to help us one bit," Sunset exclaims.

"You're right. It's just a pen but you guys know that I always find a way," I reply.

"And just HOW are you going to do that?" Snails follows.

"Simple," I take out something from my pants pocket, "With this."

I show them a small device that has a button in it. They aren't impressed by it.

"What is that?" Snips asks.

"Let's just say it's a little something that's going to help us. But I rather get some R&R today. Ending up in a strange world only to be dragged back and now someone from said world wants us to help them. It's a bit much to take in," I reply.

"Not to mention, transforming into a Power Ranger for the first time. I got giddy after seeing you do it," Snips says. It makes me smile a little.

"That also is a factor. Being a Power Ranger can be really draining so for that, we're postponing our vacation till tomorrow. Rest up and prep up. Because we really don't know what this unknown world will bring," I tell them but I struggle even now to find the right words to even explain.

"Roy..." I hear, turning my attention Snails, "Listen. We all have been through so much. Two years ago, you prevented Abacus Cinch from subjugating this city and now she's no longer in the city. She's in exile."

"You guys heard anything from Sunny Flare?" Sunset wonders.

"I haven't gotten in touch with anyone at Crystal Prep. But what I can say is that Sunny Flare isn't happy that she won't see her mother anymore but by this point, she's moved on," I reply.

"And then last year, Sunset helped Twilight purge the darkness out of her," Snails continues, "Though by that point I was slowly entering my own path into the dark."

"Well I won't lie. Sunset didn't really do all the work. You guys did," Twilight exclaims.

"Let's also not forget that I gave Dean Ramsay a little lesson in humility," Snips interrupts.

"After defeating him three times," Roy interrupts back.

"Third time was the charm."

"Back on topic," Snails continues, once more, "And now this year. It took all of us to defeat Zarc and send him back to the hell he came from where even now he's rotting away."

"And in the end, I end up saving you and you all brought me back. I wasn't going to go away that easily right?" I tell them.

"True. What's one more going to do to us? Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"You're right," I tell him, smiling, "Let's all rest up. We meet back here tomorrow. Whatever this new world will bring, we'll tackle it... together. Like a family."

We all nod in agreement over it. I then place my hand out and the others do the same. For three years, we've been through hell and back but now, we're ready for one more romp. After we share a moment as good as this, we all head our separate ways. Considering what we'll probably expect the next day, we use this time to prep up. I know for a fact that this unknown world is going to give us something different, something unexpected. I'm ready for it. We're ready for it. And I say let the new day lead us to a place that will give us what's needed.

The following day... Canterlot High, 11:25am

The next day arrives. School ain't in session till the Fall but we will no longer be around to see it. We're outside and the five of us are meeting up. I still have the pen the Chief left behind along with the button I held onto. We all are looking forward to this but Sunset wonders about something.

"As much as I look forward to seeing what this unknown world will bring, how are we going to get there?" Sunset asks.

"Remember what I said about finding a way to get there? Well it's time we put that to work," I reply, taking out the button from my pocket and pressing it.

Though I press it only once, Sunset isn't amused. The others look in curiosity but with this, it takes a while. But that's when one of us notices something off.

"Guys, do you hear something?" Snips asks.

"I don't hear anything," Sunset answers.

"Neither do I," Snails follows.

"That's funny. It's getting louder," Snips says yet again.

Before long, we all start hearing it. Turns out the button I pressed got someone's attention. A large craft appears from out of nowhere. It was colored white and it looked real futuristic. There are also some orange lights spotted in several areas of the ship. My friends look to wonder what it's all about but I'm more concerned over the pilot. We then see it land on the field that we mostly use for dueling. The fact that it covers the entire field really shows. We all went to check what's going on and who is even in there. The ship opens up its entry ramp & someone comes out.

"You..." she says, as if she was expecting me to do something like this.

"I'll be straight. I didn't think I'd expect you," I reply.

"Rarity?" Sunset asks.

"Huh?" She replies, looking bewildered & confused.

"Sunset," I tell her, "That's not the Rarity we know."

"What?"

"He's right," Rarity answers, "I'm not the one you know. I'm from a parallel reality, one where I've lost everything. My friends. My family. Even my own sister. And now I've been brought here thanks to your friend."

Rarity looks at us, especially at me with a lot of scorn. Like she mentioned earlier, she is not the one we know. This one is dressed in white. She looks as white as a sheet, wearing a special white suit that she uses for not only looks but battle as well. At least she isn't packing her bo staff that packs a punch. Her attitude may need some getting used to. Don't look at me. She's not the Rarity we know. At least she is still fabulous, provided she doesn't beat me into the ground.

"To what do I owe the honor of having you here Roy Starfall?" Rarity asks.

I move a bit forward and present her with a pen. Not just any pen, but the pen that the Chief left behind.

"What does this pen have to do with calling me?" She asks once more.

"Simple. We need you to take us to the reality where this pen came from. Would you be willing to help us?" I reply, answering with a request.

"This thing shouldn't even be in this universe. How did you get this?" Rarity asks, once again.

"From someone called the Chief," I answer.

"Chief... that's not enough of an answer. For all I know, this Chief could be anything. Why did it ask you all for your help?"

"Because the Chief was after someone who looked like me. A man named Enigma."

"Enigma?" Rarity wonders.

Before I can answer, Twilight provides it for me, "Yep. Enigma. A former ACME Agent that ended up working for Carmen Sandiego and her organization. However even with that, he has his own motives."

"Seriously Twilight, you're really starting to creep me out with all this," Snails replies.

"Maybe because you are not as well-tutored as I am," Twilight spats.

Rarity looks at it and smiles, impressed with Twilight's intellect.

"If there's one thing I can say about Twilight, it's that she always was the brains of our group. Well, mostly..." she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Forget I said anything. You say this person came to this reality and then just returned back to his world?" Rarity asks.

"Pretty much. Though I gave him a bit of a fight, he got away. It's then the Chief asked us to come to her universe. I don't know what for but we hope to find out. So... will you help?" I answer, asking once more.

Rarity doesn't need to wait long to make her decision. However, she still carries a look of disdain towards me. I wonder if it had to be between us. Even I don't know because how would I?

"You do understand you pretty much caused the multiversal barriers to shatter correct?" She tells me.

"That was because of Zarc. He wanted a way out and even though he did, we sent him back where he belongs," I reply.

"Problem with that is that your actions also kind of brought Zarc into this one."

"This Zarc that's in this world is a reincarnation of the original. Is there anything else you want to know or are you just grumpy you couldn't get in a threesome with Sara Lance and Rainbow Dash?"

It takes less than three seconds before Rarity responds in the only and best way possible: a swift kick to the nether regions. The pain was instantaneous. I end up on the floor within the span of seconds.

"Call it karma for cheating on me with Twilight," Sunset spats. Yep. Still bitter over what I did to her but that works both ways.

"Son... son of a bitch!" Roy replies, "You really haven't changed Rarity. Believe me."

"Says the one who decides to betray one heart with another," Rarity responds right back.

I eventually get back up, the pain still numb from that low blow. "She hurt me with her ex and I was hurt hard so what did I do? I flirted with the one person that understood me: Twilight Sparkle."

"You have very poor manners when it comes to women. Very poor. But I'm only doing this for their sake and not yours. Your actions nearly destroyed the multiverse and now you decide to travel to an unknown reality because of the words of someone who clearly is no longer living in this world," Rarity isn't afraid to bring on the pain.

But I respond with my own, taking out my X Changer and aiming it at her. I let my actions speak for me. I didn't play around. I've been through a whole lot of hell. Whether it be saving the world from Zarc, saving someone who I consider a brother, giving up my own existence to ensure that the multiverse can live only for me to return realizing that they need me. My friends may be a bit strange at times but we've been through so much that it isn't a laughing matter. In a way, they are like family. We at least deserve some respite and the only one who can help us reach that world is the one person who decided to kick me down below the belt.

"But from what I am seeing right now, I feel that there's a reason why she chose you all. Fine. All of you get in the ship," Rarity replies.

"So that's it? You aren't going to do anything that'll piss me off or something?" I ask her.

Her answer's good enough, "No. Me kicking you down there is good enough. Never mess with a woman's emotions, ever."

"What... ever. Dammit," Next thing I know, I felt a shove and it was Sunset.

She gives me an angry glare. That's enough to say that she still hasn't forgiven me for what happened. Not that it would matter because I'm still peeved over what she did. It's a "he said, she said" kind of thing. Although I turn to Twilight and I can't say anything to her either. I then follow the others into the ship itself.

"Welcome to the Waverider aka WR-2059. I use this ship to travel through all sorts of places whether it be outer space, through time, other universes or probably all the above. It's also my home since I have none where I'm from," she exclaims.

From the inside, the Waverider is a marvel to look at. I'm not kidding. My friends are I react with awe, especially Twilight who seems a bit more intrigued about this ship than ever. Like a little schoolgirl in a library, seeing everything in the Waverider is a sight to behold. There's the Bridge, where Rarity pilots the ship, a Captain's office and who knows what else this place has. Snips notices the bridge nearby and presses a button. What comes out is a head that spooks him.

"I'm afraid you shouldn't have pressed that," It says.

"What's wrong?" Rarity wonders.

"N-n-nothing. I just wanted to see what was it, that's all," Snips answers.

"Gideon, did he do anything to you?" Rarity asks her.

"No. His curiosity was what got my attention. What's the situation?"

"Simple. We must take them to a world beyond the multiverse. The only clue we have is this pen. Is it possible to find the Earth from it alone?" Rarity shows Gideon the pen.

"The pen in question contains some residue from a faraway Earth. A simple analysis is required to determine its whereabouts," Gideon responds.

Rarity places the pen into some canister and Gideon immediately goes to work. The analysis takes roughly a couple of seconds before it provides us the location of the Earth that Thigpen is from.

"Analysis complete! The Earth in question is located at Earth-1991, a world existing beyond the main multiverse," Gideon details.

"Earth-1991? Why a place like that?" Roy asks Gideon in concern.

"I cannot say the reason. However, because the barriers that separate the worlds have dissipated, it has somehow caused other Earths to spontaneously appear and disappear from view," Gideon replies.

"So you're saying that this Earth is now appearing because of the shattered barriers? This really makes no sense," Roy replies.

"That's what happens when a genocidal teenager decided to escape his prison for revenge and in doing so, destroy the very foundation that preserves every reality in existence," Rarity provides a straightforward answer.

"And it's going to take centuries for the barriers to restore themselves."

"Not really. Give or take a few decades since you pretty much decide to restore the barriers."

"That's reassuring."

Rarity then shifts her attention to everyone else, "We found our destination. Everyone be seated. This will get bumpy."

We do just that. Thankfully there are a few seats nearby that we can sit on. I then decide to push down something that doubles as a makeshift seat belt or air bag.

"What are you doing?" Sunset asks.

"The only logical thing. Push down on that. It serves as a makeshift seat belt since travel of any sort can be really disorienting," Rarity replies.

"DIsorienting?" Sunset wonders again.

Rarity turns to Sunset and answers, "My previous compatriots learned that the hard way especially one with an obsession for burning things."

Sunset doesn't respond afterwards. That's more than enough as she pushes down the thing. The others do the same.

"Are you all ready?" She asks us. We nod in response, "Good because this ride is going to get bumpy. Gideon, is our course plotted?"

"Course plotted for Earth-1991," she replies.

"Let's only hope this ride is a bit pleasant," I tell everyone.

"With me, you really shouldn't say that," Rarity tells us.

She powers the Waverider up and then suddenly, it feels like we're flying. Kicking it to full throttle, we watch as we leave the planet and our home behind. Next thing we know, it's like we're in some sci-fi film where the ship jumps into lightspeed or something. It's nuts. I really didn't think it'd be real.

"Gideon, ETA till our destination?" Rarity asks.

"Due to various complexities, estimated time to reach Earth-1991 is approximately 3 hours. Maybe less," Gideon replies.

"Is Earth-1991 really that far off in the multiverse?" Roy wonders.

"Apparently yes," Rarity struggles to keep the ship stable while on warp drive.

She does so after a few minutes and the ship stopped being wobbly. Once that's done, she lifts up the brace and then heads to where we all are.

"Okay. We are stable for now but we won't be reaching our destination for a few hours. I suggest you take your time to relax since you will probably be here for a while," Rarity explains to us.

But she notices someone not in their seat and already out, "Wait a second. Someone's missing."

"Missing?" Sunset wonders, "Snips is missing."

"Yeah, where is he?"

"Uh..."

"Snips is situated in the ship's restroom," Gideon answers, "Seems that he is currently suffering from some sickness and is vomiting as we speak."

"Figures. I only hope it isn't that serious," Rarity replies.

"Thankfully it's not. He will be fine. He's already received a few laxatives to handle the sickness. He's not the kind of person that can handle such things," Gideon assures us.

"Thank goodness," I say, lifting the handle on my chair. The others do as well.

I then go off to check on Snips, but not before heading to a kitchen in one of the rooms to get something to eat, mostly an apple. Twilight decides to check out the library while Snails simply remains on the bridge. Sunset meanwhile decides to talk with Rarity, who seems real enthusiastic about it. Heading to the bathroom, I notice Snips finishing up his moment of feeling like crap.

"Guess space travel really isn't your thing isn't it?" I ask.

"Do you... even have to ask?" Snips asks me back.

I don't say a word in response. He then takes a laxative and puts it in his mouth, following it with gulping down a glass of water. He's breathing heavily. Do I blame him? No. Hell no.

"Look we'll be arriving in a matter of hours. Use the time to get yourself rested up okay?"

"What about you?" He asks.

"I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride. It's all I can do," I reply to him before departing to another room.

I check on the others. Twilight is in the library, spending her usual time reading books. Her eyes are filled with joy and curiosity. Upon noticing me, she comes close and plants a soft kiss on my cheek. Yeah. We're in a relationship and it's been that way for several months. Mostly because the two of us are kindred spirits. It started off as simple chatter and friendship but it then blossomed into love. It went full on love after finding that Sunset cheated on me with her ex. I was distraught, hurt, betrayed. Guess who ended up comforting me during that? Twilight. It went from comfort, then love and yeah... you get the idea. I did regret some of my actions but at least Twilight was the one who helps me when things get rough. She was there when I was at my lowest point.

"Always the bookworm aren't you my dear Twi?" I tell her.

"Yeah. I had no idea Rarity had all these books. History no less," She replies.

"You always were the bookworm of our group. You excited for what we'll see in this strange, other world?"

"I don't know. What was that other world like when you were there?"

"Not sure. But I can say that it felt a bit different. It felt real but I couldn't find the right words for it. It felt weird," I struggle to find any other words to describe what that world's like.

"Weird?" Twilight asks.

"Yeah. It was. I'm not one to judge for this you know?' I answer.

"Okay then. What are you going to do?" She asks once again.

"Just relax. We should be arriving at Earth-1991 soon. Have you spoken to Rarity?"

She nods and says, "No. She's not like the Rarity I befriended. She seems too... distant."

"That's how it is for someone that lost everything: family, friends, everyone. Just so messed up. I wish we could do something about it but we can't. That would be interfering with the laws of the multiverse. It's something I have to live with since well..."

I didn't want to remind myself of that day, when a simple championship match nearly caused the destruction of various other worlds, other realities. Even my sacrifice did restore many worlds lost but it'll take time for the others to rejuvenate and heal. Twilight notices me going down on my knees. She does the only thing that any person could do: be by my side. She always has been there for me. Always.

"It's okay Roy. It's okay," Twilight tells me.

Next thing I knew, her lips pressed against my cheek. I simply smile. We spend a bit of time together before the sounds of a loudspeaker are heard.

"We'll be arriving in Earth-1991 in exactly one hour. Repeat: Arriving at Earth-1991 in one hour," says Gideon.

I look at Twilight. She says nothing, only responding with a nod. She puts the books away and then we both walk together. Meeting up with the others in the bridge, we all get a look at what's ahead of us.

"Take it you all got Gideon's message right?" says Rarity.

"We did. She said we reach Earth-1991 in less than an hour," I reply.

"An hour? Gideon, you jest."

"I apologize Rarity but I figure if this was the way to get all their attention. I apologize," Gideon replies.

"Not cool Gideon," Snails retorts, "Not cool."

"Yeah," Snips agrees.

"Never mind guys. Are we arriving or what?" I then ask.

"Do you have to ask? We are here," Rarity replies, "I forgot to mention this ship has trans warp technology. It was something I had installed on the Waverider when I visited the 30th century. I figured it would be needed here."

We all got a look at Earth-1991, a world that is different from the one we're from. Looks can be deceiving as Rarity has the ship geared for landing. Once we're all seated, we hung on as the Waverider made the entry through the Earth's atmosphere. It was bumpy, but not as bad as how we left our world and went into hyperspace. She stabilizes the ship, gearing it to land but somewhere where it won't attract any attention. We spot a nearby park but one big enough to let the Waverider land. She succeeds in landing the ship and our ride to this new world reaches its end.

"Alright, we are here. Earth-1991," says Rarity, "If you plan on being here for a while, I recommend you take some steps not to attract any trouble."

"As if trouble's the last thing on our minds Rarity," Snips replies.

"I don't refer to you. I mostly refer to him," She answers, pretty much referring to me. I hate it when she does this.

"Don't you worry Rarity. I have my eye on him and if he does anything dumb, what happened a few weeks ago will pale in comparison to what he'll get now," Sunset assures Rarity.

"Fair enough. It is good to see you again Sunset," Before Rarity says anything else, Sunset has her in an embrace.

Even in the darkness, there is always a light and what we see is no exception. Rarity opens the ship's entrance hatch and we head out. Looking at the place, we find that we are somewhere different. It isn't Equestria City, that's for sure. Rarity steps out as well. She stays firm.

"We are in Seattle, Washington. This world is much different from the one you all are from. I suggest that you take the time to understand your surroundings. The place you are looking for is not far from here," Rarity tells us.

"How far is it?" Sunset asks.

"About a mile from here. Roughly 20 blocks at best. I need to get going. Can't stay too long. Whatever wanted you here is in dire need of you."

My friends walk off, admiring the sights this strange new world has in store. Before I would join them, Rarity calls for me.

"Take this," She says, handing me some kind of card.

"What's this?" I ask.

"A little something that should help you all. This has enough money to last you a long while. Go all out if you need to. Just don't tell anyone where you got this. It wasn't easy trying to get this from someone who was omnipotently rich in the 75th century," Rarity tells me.

"Wow. This should be something," I tell her in response. But I have a feeling that she has one more thing to tell me.

"Oh, one last thing," Yep. I knew it, "You know that this world has been showing in and out of the multiverse yes?"

"What about it?"

"This world is destined to die," Talk about a harsh surprise.

"What?"

"I'm not kidding. Gideon told me this world is going to die. I don't know why you would be so determined to travel here."

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask.

Rarity nods and says, "I'm afraid not. This world only has two years left before the inevitable comes. I wonder if you'll be able to save it before then."

"So... you are challenging me aren't you?" I tell her.

"Yes. You were the one who almost destroyed the multiverse yet you chose to give up your life to save it. I wonder if you'll be able to save this world like you have done your own."

"I'll show you," I assure her. "I will save it."

Rarity doesn't respond to my assurance. She heads back into the Waverider and gears it for launch. I watch as her ship departs from this world and before I know it, she's gone. She mentioned that this world is destined to die huh? Well, I know what has to be done.

"Roy?" Sunset asks, catching my attention.

I turn to her and she's telling me to get going. I follow, not wasting time.

"Did you bring the pen?" She asks. I nod in response.

Without so much as a thought, I press the top of the pen and drop it. Within seconds, we see the Chief but this one is different from the one I know. Very different. She's a woman, African-American. Her hair being a buzz-cut and blond to boot. Compared to Lynn Thigpen, her uniform's different. She wears a gray suit uniform over a blouse navy blue. She also is wearing a pearl necklace, has small silver earrings and like Chief Thigpen, she always carry a pen. She carries her own since I am in possession of her pen.

"Roy Starfall, I was expecting your call a bit sooner than later," She says.

"This isn't the Chief," Sunset tells us.

"Isn't she a bit older?" Snips asks.

"That's right. The woman we saw was much older than Chief Thigpen," Snails answers, "If I didn't know any better, I say she is even older."

"I take offense to your line of words," This woman responds, upset that Snails kind of offended her.

We all get startled by her but she eventually calms down, "I take it you know my mother don't you?"

"We do," Twilight answers, "Your mother is Lynn Thigpen correct? I used to remember her from that old game show of the 1990s."

"Game show?" She smiles in response, "Hmmm, that must have been when my mother was a different person. She was a well respected actress in both broadway and television. To think that you remember her from the good old days says a lot."

"Would it be nice if you can give us a name?" I ask her.

"Certainly. I am Tamara Fraser-Thigpen... but you can call me Chief. I am the current head of ACME. My mother Lynn Thigpen is a senior official but she is also referred to as Chief. Confusing, I know but it makes it all a hassle." She says.

"We were told by your mother to come here as she requires our aid," I tell her.

"She has already made arrangements. Your ride should arrive momentarily," She replies.

Before long, two dark blue vans appear and out came several individuals in suits. Many wear glasses to cover their eyes. I didn't think they would be this secretive.

"Don't mind them. ACME's objective is to prove the existence of an organization known as V.I.L.E," Chief Tamara explains, "Do not worry. Chief Thigpen will provide all the details once we reach back. For now just relax and enjoy the ride."

"Should we go?" Sunset asks us.

"We have no choice. Let's go."

We cooperate with the agents. All of us got in a van while they got on the others. I don't know what we'll expect in this strange world or what we'll encounter. But I do know one thing: Rarity told me that this world is destined to die in two years time. My friends have no idea of this but sooner or later, they will know. They will know of what is to come and knowing them, they'll join my fight to save it. But what about the likes of Enigma? V.I.L.E? Or anything else this world will bring? One thing is for certain: any threat that comes our way, we will take it down. That's a fact. Our journey ended after we graduated from Canterlot High. This is where our new journey begins.

To be continued...

... in My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS. Keisatsu Sentai Patranger!

Author's Note:

It took quite some time but I swear, I got the prologue ready. But the first chapter will start in 2020. The first chapter, or episode is split into three parts.

Chapter 1 centers on the Lupins and how they formed as a team. It serves as a flashback story.
Chapter 2 focuses on the Patrangers, taking place after the Prologue.
Chapter 3 is where the two teams clash with one coming out on top. Who will it be? Who knows.

I hope you all enjoy this.