• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 2,483 Views, 237 Comments

Pinkie Pie goes to Hogwarts - WoomyWobble



Drama, mystery and funny stuff all wrapped in an epic adventure! Follow Pinkie Pie as she finds herself in the magical world of wizarding Britain. Here she will find new friends, new baked goods and new parties!

  • ...
10
 237
 2,483

Chapter 3: The Evening Prophet

Evening Prophet

PIE FAMILY MASSACRE!

Last night one of the oldest and most well known families in all of wizarding Britain has been senselessly massacred by agents yet unknown. The Pie family, one of the most eccentric and well liked families in the country and one of the sacred twenty-nine, was found slaughtered this morning by friends of the family.

Initial investigation revealed that the victims appeared to be assaulted by wild animals. Aurors on the scene report this as unlikely since none of the victims were eaten. Werewolves also seem improbable because of the lack of survivors. Transfiguration seems the most likely murder magic but even then we are left with far more questions then answers. For motive and possible involvement of death eater remnants or sympathizers further investigation is required.

Why didn't they simply apparate away? To that question the aurors could only speculate. It's possible that the family was trying to protect their non-magical relatives on the estate. It is well known that the Pie family did not send squibs away and they had a strong connection to the muggle world.

Evidence suggest that the Pie family was expecting this fight however. Everywhere you look there are battlements with cannon lining the streets.

Whatever tragic fate has befallen these people, for those left behind it shall at least for now, remain a mystery.

For the full history of the Pie family see page 6.
For a eulogy by Albus Dumbledore see page 9.
For funeral arrangements and opportunities to pay respects see page 10.

Author's Note: