• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,150 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,150

Registration...Wait...Reworked?

"So...You all saw him right? He did not look normal, even if he was from a different world...No offense sunset," Rainbow said as nuclear went into the school.

"None taken, and yeah. I've never seen any pony like him before," Sunset responded.

"How do we even know he's a pony? Ah mean, the sirens were a different species and they looked just like us, even if some of them had ridiculous hair," Applejack said.

"True True. Should we ask him?" Sunset responded, as rainbow shook her head.

"No Way! He could be just like the dazzlings! Well...Not like them, I mean evil! He could be just like them, and Again no offense, you before Princess twilight came here and, no offense Twilight, You during you being Midnight sparkle," Rainbow Spouted out reasons.

"None taken," Sunset and Sci-Twi both said with blank faces.

"Well, if he is evil, why would he be coming through the mirror? The mirror is in twilight's place," Sunset said.

"Well it wouldn't really be hard to stumble into it, and twilight could be away," Sci-Twi responded.

"oh wait! Twilight said that her brother just had a daughter and she would be going to the crystal empire to see the baby," Sunset said as she flipped through the book.

"Awww! Twilight's an aunt? Great for her!" Pinkie Squealed.

"Evidence points to him either being an evil being, or just someone who stumbled into the mirror," Sunset said.

"and considering how weird he looks, I bet he's evil!" Rainbow said.

"Come on Rainbow! Give him a chance at least. After all, he isn't used to this place. Let's give him some space first," Sci-Twi responded to her.

"Fine. But If I as so see him point one of those weird things on his belt at someone, I'm kicking him where it hurts," She threatened him.


Ow! I feel like I've been threatened. He thought at the same time. He continued walking through the school as the kids were looking and whispering to each other. He would've felt uncomfortable if not for the fact that this happens like...Every tuesday. Ahh, Princpal's office He thought as he read the door and then knocked.

"Come in!" Celestia yelled from the inside as luna looked up from the computer and nuclear opened the door. Ok, Just pretend your a new student Nuclear thought.

"Umm...Hi. I'm a new student here," Nuclear said as he opened the door.

"Oh! uhh... I wasn't expecting anyone new. Did...Did you register for the school?" Celestia asked as luna got up.

"Oh I uhh, I didn't have the time. I just came here," He responded.

"Oh! Well we can help you with that. Ok, sit over here please," Celestia gestured to a seat as she and luna sat down behind a table.

"Ok, what's your name?"

"Nuclear U. Thorium,"

"Middle name?"

"Uranium,"

Well that’s a bit strange. His parents must be scientists, Celestia thought before moving onto the next question. "Age?"

"uhh...19," He panicked a bit as he said that.

"Email?"

"None yet,"

"Phone number?"

"Also none yet,"

"Ok...any medical conditions?"

"uhh...OCD, ADD, and Minor PTSD. Kinda sucks,” He said. It wasn’t really a lie. The first time he went through the time loop, he saw his entire hive go up in flames. Sure, most of them were evacuated, but it was still traumatizing. Not to mention all the bodies and deaths from the first few times. After a while he got used to it.

"Ok... Parents?"

That question struck Nuclear. The only parent He had ever had was the queen, but she was just a green haired witch with no feeling for him at all.


“Come on Mom! Please don’t send me out there!” A changeling begged the queen as the guards escorted him to the outside gate.

“You’re useless. You cannot suck any love from any being, you have no use to us. Take him to the bad lands,” She told the guards as they nodded. The guards swooped up the changeling as he was flailing about, trying to get them to drop him as they were flying high over the hive.

“Stop fighting kid. It just makes it worse,” The first guard said as they flew.

“Why is mommy so mean!” The Changeling asked them.

“She’s not mean, you’re just useless,” The guards said as they tossed him down to the badlands.

”You’re just useless...” The changeling heard that repeated in his mind as he plummeted to the ground. It kept going until he hit the grou-


"Umm... none. Not anymore,"

"Are...Are you ok?" Celestia asked as she saw nuclear shed a few tears.

"Yeah...Just get a bit teared up when I think of them," That was somewhat a lie. He does get teared up, but because of the harsh queen.

"It's ok. You're in good hands. We're all here for you," Luna said.

"Thanks. should...Should we continue?"

"Uh, oh yeah! ok, Emergency contact?"

"I guess just the nearest hospital?"

"Ok...Why did you choose this school?"

"It was the closest I guess,"

"Well, that's done! You're now registered as a student at Canterlot High. Hold on, I should Get someone to give you a tour. Luna, call Sunset up to the office," Celestia told her sister, who did as obliged.


"Sunset Shimmer, Please come to the principal's office. Sunset Shimmer, Please come to the principal's office," Luna said through the intercom.

"What did you do?" Pinkie asked in a sassy tone.

"Nothing! At least I don't think so," Sunset confessed.

"I'm sure it's nothing big," Rainbow said as Sunset got up from the table.

"Alright celestia, what do you want with me now?"

Author's Note:

Interesting eh? Nuclear's last and middle name is also a radioactive name!
I think You're just running out of ideas now...
Yeah... I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Anyway, looks like sunset's gonna get to know Nuclear more then the others. Welp, see ya.