• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,183 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,183

Royalty and Futures (Reworked)

"Celestia? I thought you said You were sending guards! Not yourselves!" Twilight said, pulling the scroll from earlier, only resulting in a hoof lowering the scroll from her.

"I did. But when they reported that nobody was in the castle, or outside, We got worried and decided to see around ourselves," Celestia explained, and she released the hound.

"WHAT HAS THEE GREEN CHANGELING DONE TO THOU!" Luna Blasted her canterlot voice.

"Ok, first, Slow your mello a little. Secondly, I haven't done anything. And Thirdly, why would you just a-" Nuclear was interrupted by Starlight, "Don't make it worse for yourself," She said.

"But I didn't do anything!" Nuclear yelled.

"SILENCE CHANGELING! YOU SHALL TORMENT THEM NO LONGER!" Luna Screamed.

"I NEVER TORMENTED THEM!" Nuclear yelled at her with the same force as luna herself, surprising everyone, even herself.

“IT IS IMPRESSIVE TO SEE SOMEONE WITH A FORCE AS LOUD AS OURS!” Luna yelled back.

“THANK YOU! IT TOOK A WHILE IN A CERTAIN WORLD TO GET THIS MUCH FORCE!” Nuclear replied.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CERTAIN WORLD!?” Luna asked.

“VERY LONG STORY!” Nuclear said.

"Let's all calm down. Sister, let's listen to the changeling, and changeling, don't lie," Celestia said.

"WELL- OH SORRY HOLD ON,” Nuclear said as he held his hoof to his neck for a second and took a breath. “Ok, now I’m ready,”

“Wha-What did you do?” Rainbow dash asked.

“I forgot to mention it, but I have a little implant in me, basically I can control my volume whenever it suits me,” Nuclear explained. “Anyway, I don't know if you'd understand it, but I'm from the future where the world was destroyed by something that I'm trying to solve, and a machine, which is back at the tree castle and I know is now broke, is a time machine that I use to travel anywhere, and some pony stupid smacked the control panel in said destroyed world and now I'm stuck here until either I find something to fix this, or just wait until the world is broken again. Although I doubt that you ponies would want me to choose the latter," He explained.

All of them except for applejack, cause she heard the same thing earlier, were confused. "He's not lying every pony," Applejack proclaimed.

"Can you tell us more?" Celestia asked.

"Well from what I know the end of the world was caused by, I think 3 creatures. One was a...Horse...Man? It had a black horse legs and body, but also the body of a...Buff monkey? And it had 2 curved horns on it's head that it uses for magic," He explained.

"Tirek. Definitely tirek, Nobody else looks like that," Spike said, and everyone except for nuclear agreed.

"Another one was a Tall changeling with blue hair, a long crooked horn, a crown, and a few other features. I know who this is, and I think you know too," He said, where everyone else nodded and said," Queen Chrysalis,"

"The last one was a Tiny Pink alicorn with blue curls for hair, and a chess peace as her cutie mark. So If you know her, Lock her up. If you don't keep and eye out for her. That's all I really know about the ruined world," He said, with some confused looks on the ponies faces.

“A tiny pink alicorn? So, someone else gets to an alicorn status and uses it for evil?” Twilight asked.

“I guess so. The only thing I saw with them was like a old green bell. I’m not sure, it was from like half a mile away,” Nuclear explained, making both twilight, celestia, and luna ponder.

"...Should we go now?" Spike said.

Author's Note:

HAHA! Got ya!
Why are you happy? If anything you disappointed them changing the subject.
Haha...Oh yeah. Don't be upset, but I Don't want any alicorn and changeling blood anywhere.
Seriously? Come on, I, you, and everyone else knows I'd only last like, 4 minutes.
meh, Don't sell yourself short.
Ah, come on! I wanted to watch that too! I got Popcorn and everything!
Your Sick Discord.
I've been called worse.
Anyway... See ya.