• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,183 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,183

"Back in...This world"

"What's wrong with this world?" Rarity asked nuclear as they arrived in the front of canterlot high.

"Nothing's wrong with it. I'm just not used to this...Form. I know, surprising," Nuclear replied.

"Hey wait. Why are we in front of the high school and not where we were before?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Well I'm guessing this area is the default universal point. Anything that travels here from an alternate dimension arrives in this spot...If that makes...Sense. Sorry I keep forgetting I'm with people that don't get this whole wibbley wobbley timey wimey...stuff," Nuclear explained. "Anyway where are the others?"




"Ok so basically you are on the hunt for a galactic entity that can hop between dimensions, has terrifically overpowered abilities, can survive in any environment, and has been detecting in our dimension?" Sunset asked The Princess bubblegum.

"Yep. Pretty much," PB said. "The entity is a galactic threat as his powers could disrupt the entire balance of the universe."

"Yep. That sounds like nuclear. I had a feeling he couldn't be trusted," Rainbow said.

"You know him?" PB asked.

"Yeah he was a new student at our school who was a species called 'changeling' and also a universal traveler with a bunch of powers," Sunset replied.

"Yep, that seems like him. Did he do anything that seemed dangerous?" PB asked.

"Well he almost died. Cannot forget that. But yeah he did make pocket universes, Shape shifting, and a bunch of other stuff," Rainbow said.

"PB! I'm here! What do you want?" Finn said as he got in from the balcony.

"Ahh Finn! Meet the girls who are gonna help you on your quest to find the galactic threat. Sunset, Rainbow, Applejack, and Flutters," PB introduced Finn to the girls. "Girls, this is Finn the human. The only human."

"Sup!" Finn said.

Author's Note:

I've been dormant, I know, and why is this short? Deal with it. Corona Virus been taken up time.