• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,150 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,150

Hospital and The Wall.

"GO GO GO! PREP A CRASH CART! GIMME 50 CC!" The doctor said as he rushed nuclear's body to the emergency room with 3 nurses.

"Do you think...Do you think he'll be ok?" Sunset asked her friends.

"He got impaled on a tree and then crushed into it by a car. I doubt it," Applejack said bluntly, making fluttershy cry, sunset and sci-twi sniffle, and rarity just plain worried.

"Thanks for that Captain bring down," Rainbow said to aj.

"I'm just sayin," AJ said back.


It's been a few days. They were confused and worried. How was he still alive? It was then lunch time, when the unexpected happened.

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING* Went off Sunset's phone.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hello Sunset. I'm back alive," He heard his familiar voice and her expression went from mellow to pinkie.

"GIRLS! NUCLEAR'S ALIVE!!!" She shouted through the school, leading to all other girls also going into pinkie mode...For an hour until school's out.

"Come on! Let's go see him!" Sunset said as she got on her bike and saw the girls running.


"Ok. The receptionist said that he was alive, but isn't feeling the best now. So no more pinkie mode, and more like rarity or twilight mode, ok girls?" Sunset said to her friends, who all nodded.

"Nuclear! We're he...Whoa..." Sunset opened the door, only to see a giant empty room with a bright white brick wall.

"What's this doing here?" Rainbow asked, and then the noise came. The noise of a wall being smash onto. They saw Nuclear Smash a hole into the wall from the other side and a stage appeared with him on it, and then the unexpected happened.

He Started Singing.

I don't need no walls around me

And I don't need no drugs to calm me

I have seen the writing on the wall

Don't think I need anything at all

No, No, don't think I'll need anything at all

He then snapped his fingers and then the girls, apart from sci-twi, were now on stage on certain spaces, with the music on stands and instruments already on their hands.

"Come on Girls! Let's get this song going!" He yelled to them, and they were now ready.

All in all, it was all just bricks in the wall

All in all, you were all just bricks in the wall

"Now THAT'S A Performance!" He yelled.

"Yes, but prey tell, where are we darling?" Rarity asked.

"Where? We all are in my pocket dimension. Don't worry, time doesn't pass here, so you don't need to worry," Nuclear said.

"Ok, but how are you already so alright? We're astonished," Sunset asked.

"Well you shouldn't be, cause I'm not alright. I'm just Nuclear's Holographic Clone. The REAL Nuclear is actually right over there," Nuclear #2 pointed to a bed on the other side of the dimension, and saw a Nuclear waving, hooked up to several machines.

"Nuclear...I thought you'd be doing better, or worse, I wasn't sure, then this," Sunset told him.

"Yeah well...Guess your wrong. Apparently that tree was a rare tree called an eclipse tree. Now I have a rare disease called Eclipse. You should take that to the bank. Seriously, though. If you can find a way to get to twilight, You probably ask her about it," He responded, leaving sunset to go to the corner of the room, while the others ask questions.

Twilight. I got some bad news. (I think)

After a little while, She got a response.

What's Wrong?

Nuclear's contacted a rare disease.

What's it called?

Eclipse Disease.




Twilight was now panicking. ECLIPSE DISEASE!? THAT'S NOT GOOD. THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Ok...Sunset, I don't wanna alarm you, but that is not good. Eclipse Disease is a Disease that can trigger violent mood swings, Memory loss, Random Cardiac Arrest, Hallucinations, Delusions, Stroke, and even Random dehydration. And the higher his blood pressure is, the more often these things occur. So don't let him get anywhere near big adrenaline rushes.




Ok...But is there a cure?

While it is possible, it's hard to collect the materials for the cure.

I'll do anything to save him. You know I like him.

Ok...We'll get the things on this world. You need to get 1 flower called the...Floydian. It's said to grow near Cambrige, United kingdom, from my book on the things in your world.

The UK? That's a Whole new country! How am I gonna get there?

Doesn't Nuclear have a way to get money from the last time you booked me?

Of course! Thanks Twilight.

"Ok Nuclear! I figured out how to cure you, but I think I'll need to get some money," Sunset said.

"Why'd you need that?" He asked.

"The cure grows in the UK," Sunset explained.

"Oh. Sure take all you want. I can always get more. Might wanna take a few friends though," He told her.

"Thanks Nuclear. We're gonna get that cure for you," They told him.

"Ok. Wait! one more thing. It isn't gonna do much in my state, but choose the friends, then stand still," He told her, as she chose rainbow dash, applejack, and fluttershy. They stood still and suddenly Power rushed into them. A power like substance that crammed their bodies like volts.

"What...Was...That?" Rainbow asked him.

"That was...Some of my power. Use it to your advantage. Now please...Get...that...Cure," He said as he faded out.

"Nuclear? Nu-NUCLEAR?" Sunset yelled.

"Don't worry! I'm alive. Just sleeping," Nuclear #2 said, making sunset relax.

"Don't you worry either nuclear. We'll get the cure!" They said as they left the pocket dimension.

"So...Wanna play cards?"

Author's Note:

Wanna know what's up with the pink floyd? I just like em. and I told you he'd be alright.

See ya!