• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,182 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,182

A Pretty Rad Tour

Sunset was walking towards the principal's office. What did celestia, or luna, want with her now? Maybe something was wrong? She'll soon see.

"Uhh...Celestia? I'm here. What did you want?" Sunset asked nervously as she walked through the door.

"Oh! Sunset! I just called you here cause we have a new student at canterlot high," Celestia explained.

A New student? We haven't had one of them for a year. Sunset thought.

"Sunset...Meet, Nuclear U. Thorium," Celestia said as nuclear walked out from behind the corner, making sunset stutter.

"Heh...Hi, uhh, sunset?" Nuclear said hi.

"Y-Y-You...uhh...Hi?" Sunset stuttered.

"Yeah, I know. I look kinda weird but, I'm just hoping that I can be friends and beat my grades upwards," He said. “That was a terrible analogy...”

"uhh...Ok?" Sunset said, still kinda confused.

"Well Sunset, I also chose you to lead out new student through a tour of the school. Don't worry, Everyone's in their classes, so you should have a clear run," Celestia announced.

"Ok...Nuclear. Let's go," She said before grabbing his hand and walking out of the office.




Shining armor was breathing heavily, even after everything was done.

"Okay. I chose the honor guard, picked the purity crystal, and I know exactly who I want to be our crystaller. So, all we need is," Shining armor said.

"The baby?" Cadence said exhausted.

"We're here, although I can't find nuclear. Probably off with starlight and spike," Twilight said as she came in.

"She's a really strong flyer!" Pinkie proclaimed as she came out of the bubble. This Pinkie leaving the bubble didn't sit well with Flurry as she started bawling, which unfortunately caused crystal heart to be shred to pieces.

"uhh...A'hm guessin that's gonna make the crystalling harder to do huh?" Applejack said.

"It's worse than that. Without the Heart, the Crystal Empire's about to be buried under a mountain of ice and snow!" Twilight proclaimed as flurry so innocently went to sleep.

“Okay, seriously, where is nuclear? He might actually know what to do now, right?” Rainbow dash asked.

“As I said before, probably with starlight and spike, but I’ll send a quick note to spike,” Twilight said as she wrote a quick letter.




"So Nuclear. Why did you go here instead of back through the mirror?" Sunset asked Nuclear, who then looked at her in confusion.

"What Mirror? Wait, Do you know about equestria? and if so, all I know is I was in a basement of the crystal empire and a portal appeared," Nuclear confessed.

"Well, yes I do know about equestria, in fact I'm from there, and that portal thing is weird. The only way I know of getting into here or back is a magic mirror. Also, Why do you look weird. Aren't you a pony?" Sunset asked him.

"Nope. I'm no pony. I'm a changeling," Nuclear said which confused Sunset this time.

"Oh, Changelings are beings that are like, shape shifting ponies. We take the forms of ponies, dragons, griffons, anything living and turn into them, gaining their properties, although I'm a bit stronger at that then most," Nuclear explained, making sunset more confused. "I'll explain more later, cause I ain't goin through that for a while."

"Oh we're here. This is the main lobby. You can do, pretty much whatever you want here, as long as it's nothing giant. It's also the entrance and exit to the school," Sunset explained.

"Huh...Looks like my old house. It, It didn't last long with all the hooves walking around," Nuclear said as they continued.


"This is one of the main class rooms, used by ms. Cheerilee," Sunset continued.

<s. Cheerilee? I...I remember her? Nuclear thought. “Wait, hold on. So ponies from equestria are still here, just as humans I’m guessing?”

“Yeah, pretty much,”


"The Gym and track. Mainly used in PE and freetime," Sunset continued.

"Who want's to lift stuff and run in a giant circle during free time?" He said, making sunset laugh a bit.


"This is the band room. Mainly used by me and my friends, as well as rehearsing for bands and singers," Sunset continued.

"Huh. You know I don't wanna brag, but I actually had a big crowd when I tried playing drums," He said Pridefully.

“Really? How big a crowd?”

“I’d say about a quarter size the track. I wasn’t in a band or anything, but I did play pretty well I guess.”


"Well here's the Auditorium. It's used for performances, big announcements, and sometimes movies," Sunset continued.

"Uh huh. Cool," Nuclear said. “I was actually involved in a few movies.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, back in equestria I starred in 2 movies, and helped write 3 action movies, with my extensive experience in the subject,”

“What do you mean by that? Are you a secret agent or something?”

“I’d perfer the term war veteran,”


"And last but not least, the cafeteria, where people are probably now so Get ready for eyes!" She said as she opened the doors, to see about 30 people, including her friends.

"You probably know how these work, and if you need me, I'll be at that table over there. Join us if you want," Sunset said as she pointed over to a table, with 6 other people at it, and ran over to get food and go to said table.

"Ok...I'll get some food I guess..." He said as he walked over to the line.

"Wrong end of the line buddy!" Someone called out.

"Oh! Sorry guys!" Nuclear said embarrassed as walked to the other end.


"So what did celestia want?" Sci-Twi asked.

"just to give a new student a tour!" Sunset responded.

"A new student!? Who? Is he here?" Pinkie bounced.

"Girls, I'd like to introduce you to...Nuclear U. Thorium," Sunset said as Nuclear sat down beside her, making all other girls gasp.

"Uhh...Hi?"

Author's Note:

Whenever there's a Triple horizontal Line, It means the following paragraph(s) is/are in a seperate universe, like the actual mlp universe, or some other world. This works with all my stories.

Why did you make it so She grabbed my hand!? Now people are gonna think you are gonna make that ship happen!
Oh relax. For clarification she doesn't like him (not now anyway:pinkiegasp: and the thing was just to get him out of the office.

See ya!
Sunset!? Come on! Is Pinkie and discord teaching EVERYONE how to break the 4th wall now!?
No I always knew! I ju-I taught her
WHY!?
To annoy you
Whatever. See ya!