• Published 25th Dec 2019
  • 1,131 Views, 5 Comments

Brothers Of Agarest And Alrest. - Neutral Boy



Two brothers who died once have awaken in new bodies and end up somewhere else. What's going to happen next when they come across a new world and unusual species?

  • ...
4
 5
 1,131

Chapter 1: First steps and partnership.

The two awakened warriors exit out of there tombs, except one of them collapses on the ground.

The other hears him fall down and tends to his aid.

'It's alright brother, I'm still right here beside you.' The warrior's mind thought.

He checks his brother's pulse and feels he's alive, but is unable to get up.

'I better carry him outside and let him rest in a tent bed or somewhere more comforting.'

So he lifts his brother's body up and slowly walks out away from the open coffin tombs.

A minute later, they felt light outside and sees a sunshine of light with a forest they saw in full view.

'Been a long time since we seen this much sunrise. Yet somehow, this feels different to me in some way.'

He gently puts his brother down beside a tall tree and inspects around.

'Our bodies seem to be intact, but yet me and my brother felt our appearance have changed. I see him as a mysterious dark knight figure, but I'm sure on what I look like. Better get a mirror or a pool later on, but first things first.'

He grabs a cube material of some kind from his belt and has grown curious of it.

'I wonder if this will help us out. Ah well, crossing my fingers if I get a lucky number 21.'

So he presses the button on top and throws it upward. He sees the cube stop in midair and begins to shake rapidly. A light shines from it as the cube disappears, forming into an unknown transformation figure. Moment later, the process is complete and the figure slowly falls down on the ground, kneeling to the warrior.

The figure is presumed to be a female one. Her appearance has a tall, lithe body build, her skin color is a pale, porcelain white tone, and she has light-blue hair that reaches below her knees, done up in two pigtails held in place by two cross-shaped hairpins, with bangs framing her face and covering her forehead. She has light-blue eyes and long pointed ears. Her main attire is very revealing, comprising a halter-neck sports bra, leaving her midriff completely exposed and held up by a large metal choker, which is black on the top part and edges, while white on the rest with four black dots on the back that serve as the hook clips. The underside on her breasts is open, and the article can be undone by the zipper on the belt in the front covering her breasts. She wears a necklace with four violet beads and one small red crystal, a black leather micro-skirt with white vertical stripes on the sides, with two crisscrossed white belts with black circles and edges that serve as holsters for the sheaths of her large custom-designed daggers, leather elbow-length fingerless gloves, with three bands of the right arm, and knee-length combat boots.

"Greetings master, my name is Fyuria. I am at your service." The elf woman calmly says to him.

In his mind however, he has a grinning face and jumping in cheers.

'HAHAH I just hit the jackpot!'

"Jackpot what master?"

He froze in shock when Fyuria heard him as she tilts her head in confusion.

'Oh um right, must be a telepathy thing or something.'

"Also master, why can't you speak normally?"

'Ehhhh about that Fyuria, sadly neither me nor my brother can't talk with our voices for a while. Anyway, for your first task, I need you to scout around the areas for a minute or two and report back to me on what you have found. Understand?'

"Consider it done master."

Fyuria nods to him and runs off to scout the areas. Once she was gone, he sighs in his head and scratches his side.

'I don't like being called "master" to her, but hey I'll just have to get used to it.'

Nothing else to do besides guarding his brother, he goes to look for some food and water.


Fyuria meanwhile continues onward to scout every area from her master's orders.

She came across some areas of animals and more plain forests, but no signs of sentients roaming around.

"I've checked the areas, but no signs of villages or towns nearby. Where exactly am I?"

Eventually, she stops her search and looks up, spotting some kind of smoke not far from her location.

"Maybe there might be some people close by or perhaps enemies."

Curious, Fyuria runs off to the large smoke location, unaware on what she would expect next.

She makes it to the smoke area and stops, but her eyes widen in shock and has to cover her mouth.

What she saw is a battlefield ground of deceased people lying motionless, blood oozing, and body parts torn.

"By the gods, what happened here?"

Her shock stops when she hears a fainted small voice among the dead is still alive.

"A survivor, maybe they know the answers and information."

She carefully walks across the dead soldiers while holding her mouth & nose to not smell the stinks of blood and she hears the voice drawing in closer. She later finds the voice belonging to an injured elf, but a different race from her. The woman she sees has long white hair, pointy ears, and the dress she has on is torn apart, exposing most of her fine chest.

"M-M-My peopl. . . . . are th-they. . . okay?" Fyuria hears the elf whispers, coughing up blood from her mouth.

"Easy now, save your strength and voice. I'm going to carry you with me to get some help."

Fyuria gently picks up the elf woman in bride style and walks away from the aftermath battleground.

"I better go inform my master about this sudden situation I found."


Back with the Dark Knight, his eyes behind the helmet glances at a folded paper and a cube by his left leg.

He reaches for it and unfolds it, revealing the hand writing of his brother.

"Here's a partner piece for you dear brother, don't waste it."

Not knowing on what his brother is talking about, he examines the cube as it emulates into blue light. He sees the blue cube float above and a light shines brightly. He closes his eyes from the sheer light as it forms into a figure. When the light dies down, he opens his eyes and widen up from seeing a beautiful sight.

He saw a woman figure with a red bob-cut and red eyes. She wears short red and black armor with gold and green ornamentation. She also wears black fingerless gloves, armored red thigh-high boots, red short-shorts, a long multicolored reverse drape scarf-like cape and a golden tiara.

The strange woman looks down at the dark knight, softly smiles as she sits down beside him.

"Hello there master, I am known as Pyra. I hope to have a strong bond with a blade and driver working together."

His stunned face behind his helmet look at her, only having two words described in his mind.

'Humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous.'

Behind a tree, the masked warrior smiles knowing his brother got a new partner.

'Looks like my brother has made a fine pick pocket I gave him. This should be interesting.'

Author's Note:

Man: Look, up in the horizon sky!
Woman: It's a bird!
Boy: It's a plane!
Girl: No, it's a new chapter being publish!
Me: Yes! It is I living mortals! I have not forgotten about you!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Comments ( 2 )

welcome back

I am eager for the next chapter

Login or register to comment