• Published 18th Dec 2019
  • 6,600 Views, 45 Comments

Twilight's Rehabilitation Therapy - SpoonfedArt



Twilight devises a special plan for ensuring Trixie’s rehabilitation. Unfortunately for Trixie, it essentially involves turning her into Twilight’s obedient fuckpet.

  • ...
42
 45
 6,600
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Now that was worth the wait. These chapters just seem to be getting longer and longer, better and better.

10026354
Oh, Thank you. :heart:
It's so great to hear that you've enjoyed it.

This is incredibly good! I love the slow descent into debauchery and how Trixie is starting to falter before Twilight's commands. I seriously hope Twilight puts a foal inside her belly at one point or another

I love this so so much, thank you for writing. I really needed this last night and it helped a lot.

Twilight is so charmingly and gratuitiously dominant - the shameless disregard for her submissive fuckpet's wellbeing or agency is my favorite favorite thing and you're absolutely nailing it. I really loved all the gross spit play, and how you just directly run into it and overdo it and describe all the licking and swapping spit in full detail without a shred of hesitance.

Trixie's internal conflict and willpower totally buckling as she accepts her place is delicious. The narrative voice does a great job of being stacked against her, with it not even slightly condemning Twilight's actions or the moral questions here, instead propping her up as justified and sexy and enforcing the natural order. I really appreciate that so much, my brain when reading porn loves to be tantalized with straightforward comments on that.

I'd really really love to comm/support you, now that I see you opened those up, but I don't think I have any specific ideas that wouldn't sabotage all the novel surprises in your work I really love. Still, if you don't fill up in a week or so, or just want to go over and talk about how wonderfully amazing all your work is and let me flatter you, don't be afraid to reach out.

Thanks for writing, eagerly looking forward to more!

10027511
It's so nice of you to comment. I absolutely love it when people tell me their impressions! Especially when it's so detailed.

Thank you. :heart:

I have to agree with everyone else, great job on this. Though the majority of this chapter isn’t really my fetish, it’s clear to see you put a lot of effort into it, and it came out great! Excited to see more

10028719
Thanks for your kind words <3.

I'm interested, what have you liked in the beginning of the story and what would you want to see more of?

This was a great chapter, I'm hoping to see Trixie pushed to the edge of orgasm enough times to where the first release results in her not realizing Twilight is about to fuck her until she starts to insert herself into Trixie. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Will this get anything more?

10151969
Eventually, it will. Once it gets voted on my Patreon in one of the monthly polls. Unfortunately, I don't really have much time to do my personal stories otherwise, since I've got so many commissions to work on too.

Good grief, this is excellent :twilightsheepish:

hope this gets another chapter soon

10151987
So that's how it works. Damn it's times like now that I wish I wasn't broke so I could vote

When will you get back to writing this fic ?

11278292
Not really, but I've got a lot of other stories to work on too, so I'm not sure when or if I'll have the time to finish this one. Sorry!

Login or register to comment