• Published 16th Dec 2019
  • 1,365 Views, 6 Comments

A week with the Mane 7 - Smashology



What if the Mane 7 were the days of the week? How would it feel to spend a week with them? For you, there will be chaos. For them there will be more chaos.

  • ...
9
 6
 1,365

Rainbow Dash (Friday)

For being the last labor day of the week, nothing special happens in most of it. Your morning feels normal, no surprises, alarums and excursions. The new girl who’s supposed to appear before you is not here. Your only solution is to follow your daily routine: you take a shower, get dressed, have breakfast and go to your work. Once you arrived to your main office, you expect for something similar to yesterday. However, your expectations are subverted in the wrong way. The new girl is not in there, you ask your coworkers if they’ve seen her, they’ve not. No clues of where is she whatsoever, other than Rarity’s answer in the song both sang yesterday. Your only option is to continue working and wait, you’re about to finish your pendants, for real this time, and who knows, maybe something better will happen later.

Time passes and there’s nothing about her. The clock says it’s almost departure time and, although you finished your tasks earlier than expected, the waiting feels eternal. You notice your coworkers look as you: pale, demotivated and bored in general. It’s like the day will never come to an end. As if someone had heard your prayers, something interesting has finally happened.

The main door of your offices is destroyed by an explosion... an explosion of confetti, fireworks, flashy lights and music playing so loud that every window of the building is reduced to tiny rubble that falls on the street. The smoke from the explosion is heavy, but it dissipates enough to see the responsible.

“Ladiiiiiiieeeeeees aaaaaaaaaaaaaand gentlemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! It is me, Rainbow Dash!”

With microphone in hand, the new girl is revealed to you. She has short, rainbow-colored hair and a raspy loud voice, wears sportswear and sunglasses. You know she has to be here for you.

“Who’s ready for me?”

You raise your hand smiling... as well as the rest of your coworkers.

“Who’s ready for the freaking fiesta?”

You keep raising your hand... so do your partners.

“Well, prepare yourself and get ready because fiesta... has arrived. Enjoy.”

A lot of acrobats come in and make everyone dance in a conga line. However, just right before you join them, she throws a card to you. This card says: “See you outside.” You get out of there, all the way down to the main entrance, where she’s waiting for you with a damn nice car. You don’t know why, but her mere presence puts a smile on your face.

“So good to see you, Dash.”

“Good to see you too man. Sorry it took so long.”

“Nevermind. I’m so happy you’re here now.”

“You wanna drive?”

She shows you the keys. You can’t believe it, no time for a backup answer, you just take them and start the car. Once inside, you drive like in Grand Theft Auto except the part when you run over citizens. Dash takes off her sunglasses, revealing her reddish-pink eyes.

“What are we going to do today Dash?”

“Whatever you want, THE CITY IS OURS! Sorry, let me correct myself, THE WORLD IS OURS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“How about watching a movie?”

Like a scratch sound effect, Dash immediately uses the emergency break and stops the car in the middle of the road. She doesn’t care if the car blocks the path for the rest of the vehicles or if the policemen come, she takes that comment as an insult or something.

“No fucking way!”

“But you said–”

“If you want to go to the movies go with Twilight or the bipolar of Fluttershy. Today we’re going to get drunk and create the biggest hassle in the history of humanity! Call your friends and take out your notebook because tonight WE’LL WRITE HISTORY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Dash swaps places with you and forces you to do the calls, meanwhile she drives to a place where she can be sure you’ll have fun as she wants. Nighttime falls, both arrive to a hotel. The place is full of people, and I mean the entire building is full. Both get out of the car and she gives the bellman the instructions.

“Can you park the car, please? Right there, where the lights don’t shine.”

Inside, the hotel has an enormous party. Full of dancing, music, a swimming pool and alcohol.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

A lot of alcohol.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Maybe too much for you to handle.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

However, as bad you think you are, Dash is worse. She behaves too wild for you here, she pushes, kicks and slams into you when you’re exhausted. She even likes to smash bottles into the walls and if a glass is enough for you, she can drink up to 10 bottles in a row and not feel anything.

“I love you, Rainbow Dash!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Hey, could you give me some cash? I’m out of business.”

She doesn’t waste any time for your answer, she just snatches your wallet and takes away your money.

“But that’s all I have.”

“I don’t care, I’M FUCKING RAINBOW DASH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

You want to have some peace, so you take sit in near the stairs and try to calm down from the commotion. Rainbow Dash notices it and sits next to you.

“What’s going on?”

“Are you always like this? Don’t you get tired of behaving like this all the time?”

“I admit things get out of control constantly... but then I forget and everything comes back to normal. Besides, what matters the most is that you’re not excited to see Applejack.”

“Fair enough!”

That seems to be all you need to forget your problems and come back to the game. Rainbow Dash even guides you back to the party and pushes both to the swimming pool. What you don’t know is... Applejack is there, drinking a glass of cider and keeping an eye on you, as if she was ready to catch her prey.

“Rainbow Dash, you’re the best!”

“I KNOW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”