• Published 16th Dec 2019
  • 1,363 Views, 6 Comments

A week with the Mane 7 - Smashology



What if the Mane 7 were the days of the week? How would it feel to spend a week with them? For you, there will be chaos. For them there will be more chaos.

  • ...
9
 6
 1,363

Twilight (Wednesday)

The very next day you feel exhausted, two days in a row doing your job with the pressure of two cute, yet strict girls isn’t the idea you had in mind when it comes to get along or hangout with them. You want to stay in bed for a few minutes more, but something doesn’t fit. You feel a lump and see a shade under your blankets. Maybe a thief came into your house in the middle of the night and tries to murder you as soon as you remove the sheets from the bed, maybe your ex has come for the rest of your belongings... or the most obvious solution.

“Wake up, sleepyhead. Wake up!”

A new girl, of purple eyes, sapphire blue hair with violet and pink streaks, wearing a more scholar outfit and has thick paste glasses. She looks livelier in comparison to Applejack and Fluttershy, not to say more positive and cheerful. She constantly shakes you up until you’re fully awake.

“What?!”

“This shouldn’t be a surprise for you at this point.”

“Well, it still is.”

“My name is Twilight and I’ll be here to relieve your workload from now on.”

“Are you sure?”

“Hey, calm down,” she says while letting you breathe for a moment. “We can relax a little more, but there’s still work to do.”

“But I’m not ready yet.”

“Better not to waste time then!”

She gently pushes out of the bed, the fall hurts but you don’t complain. You take a shower, get dressed, have breakfast and go to your work. Once you arrived to your desk and start working, Twilight sits on your printer and does everything she can to make you feel better with your job and with yourself. This time you don’t enter Facebook, you want to finish this as soon as possible.

“Now let’s go, let’s go!”

You feel more enthusiastic with her words of encouragement.

“Who’s the best?”

“I am.”

“Louder!”

“I AM!”

The rest of your office hears you surprised for the wrong reasons. Twilight tries to correct her mistake.

“Ok, maybe not that loud,” she murmurs to your ear.

“Well, I’m already halfway through. Just a few more paragraphs and I can return to my precious vacations.”

“Come on, you can do it, never give up.”

Twilight then gets an idea, a wonderful awful idea.

“Oh no.”

You turn around, she looks terrified, as if the government has come to arrest her.

“What’s the matter? Is something wrong? Tell me please!”

“It’s Applejack!”

“Where?! Hide me! Don’t let her hurt me!”

You hide under your desk, but nothing happens. You hear her laugh, then you realize she played to you a joke.

“I was just joking!”

“Why did you do such a thing?”

“Sorry, but I couldn’t resist. Your face was priceless, it was so funny.”

You sit down on the chair to finish your work, you may be mad with her right now, but it’s not until later you realize... she was just trying to lift you mood, to bring you a good day. Also, you don’t realize or notice the peculiar hand movements Twilight is doing, like she’s telling someone to hide. What you don’t know in this moment is that... Twilight was right. Applejack was there, hiding behind the walls of the opposite office cubicle from one of the coworkers, the one in front of yours, only showing the upper part of her head. Nobody knows what is she doing there, but she mysteriously vanishes to her hideout, without removing that glare and malicious smile of her face. Meanwhile Twilight continues checking your work while she looks for something, or rather someone, on her cell. You’re starting to figure out a pattern here.

“Good, good, you’re doing it great. You seem too focused. You forgot a comma there, and don’t forget to answer the shopping email.”

“Thanks for that.”

“How about a little trip to the movies later? It’s 2x1 today, and a couple of beers wouldn’t be bad either.”

“You know what? That’d be great! I can’t imagine anyone else to spend this day with you. Thanks Twilight.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Happy hump day.”