• Published 16th Dec 2019
  • 1,363 Views, 6 Comments

A week with the Mane 7 - Smashology



What if the Mane 7 were the days of the week? How would it feel to spend a week with them? For you, there will be chaos. For them there will be more chaos.

  • ...
9
 6
 1,363

Fluttershy (Tuesday)

The sun comes out, your body feels crushed, as if an elephant driving a bulldozer ran over you. You’re crying, all the physical activity was too much for your body to handle, you really don’t want to go to the office today and a rest is all you want. Suddenly, your mattress feels heavier, it’s like someone has sit down on the couch. You turn around and find out a girl. You’re scared of her being Applejack, but to your surprise, it’s not.

She has pink hair, blue eyes and pink eyeshadow. She wears more... natural clothes, almost resembling an ecosystem, carries a handbag and has a very soft, tender voice. She looks cute to say the least.

“Hi, I’m Fluttershy.”

“Hi Fluttershy.”

You sound reluctant, you try to pretend you’re not but she notices your behavior.

“What’s the matter? Did Applejack treated you bad?”

“Yes,” you’re in the verge of crying.

“Oh.”

She tries to comprehend your situation and lifts your spirits the best she can: being the sweetest girl of the world.

“It’s not her fault, she can be a little strict sometimes. Remember what she told you: she’s tough with you because she cares about you.”

That's enough to put you in a better mood. She gets you out of bed and your hands come in contact with hers. Those eyes catch your attention once more and that smile softens you soul.

“Come with me.”

You nod. You take a shower, get dressed, have breakfast and go to your work. Once you arrived to your desk and start working, Fluttershy sits next to you. You enter Facebook.

“Stop distracting yourself,” she says, not as a threat or an order or a warning, rather a useful advice.

“Whatever you say, Fluttershy. But what if something bad happens today?”

“Don’t worry, everything is going to be just fine.”

You smile, she smiles, this will be a great day you think... then, out of nowhere she gives you a blow to the head.

“You still have work to do, you know?”

She repeats said action, followed by a kiss on the place she previously hit.

“Relax, let me bring you some coffee. I’ll be right back.”

She leaves you. Right before disappearing of your sight, you notice she pulls a cell phone out of her handbag. While she prepares your coffee and does the call, a friend of yours comes to you.

“Happy birthday, man!”

It’s not your birthday, of course. But who refuses a friend’s greeting or compliment, even if it’s as random as this one?

“Thank you, buddy!”

“What are we going to do today?”

“Nothing! You’re not going to do anything!”

Both of you didn’t notice she came back as fast as she left. She looks pissed off, as if she was ready to drop that hot coffee mug on your head.

“Sorry, pal. Maybe next time.”

Your friend is ready to run away until she, with reflexes as fast as a lighting cat, catches him by the edge of his shirt.

“Have you delivered your work already?”

“No Fluttershy.”

“You must do it, because you have to get up early tomorrow.”

She proceeds to look to your friend.

“And you too, random coworker buddy.”

That glare intimidates him enough to run for his life when she releases him. For you, this means that this girl can be seen by the others. When she returns her gaze to you, it changes immediately to her soft side. She gives you your coffee and you drink it doubtfully, however there’s nothing wrong with it. After a couple of sips, you continue working and she sits next to you as before.

“You’re doing a great job, but you look stressful.”

“Well, it’s an important job and I don’t want any faults.”

“You need a massage.”

You know she’s teasing, but her voice whispering to your ear feels tempting.

“Let me give you a massage. Do you want a massage?”

“Yes.”

You fell in her trap, but it doesn’t matter to you. She starts with your shoulders.

“It feels so good.”

However, there’s something unexpected. After some relaxation and right before she starts with you back, she stops using her hands and begins using her elbows. The massage no longer feels relaxing, it feels painful.

“You’re hurting me, you’re hurting me Fluttershy.”

Finally, she throws you to the floor, takes off her shoes and massages your back with her feet, but that doesn’t change things that much. When she finishes, she lifts you and gently sits you down on your chair. Your body feels dore.

“Why are you like that? I thought you were my friend.”

“I am. I can be your best friend if you want to, but I also have to remind you the important stuff. I can be sweet or bad, but that depends on your performance. You choose.”

Without taking her sight out of you, you start to wonder if these girls may be an opportunity for you in terms of life quality, after all, they have valid points about improving your perspective. Fluttershy searches in your computer something to amuse you.

“Look, your favorite Youtuber has uploaded a new video. What if we watch it after you complete your tasks?”

“Agree,” you give her a smile in return.