• Published 9th Dec 2019
  • 3,420 Views, 48 Comments

The Maid of Chaos - Foal Star



Discord is turned into a maid on a dare by Celestia only for him to have other ideas.

  • ...
9
 48
 3,420

Chapter six: Discordbucks

Dustershy slowly trotted through the halls of the palace heading over to the kitchen, feeling hungry, and wanting to grab something to eat. Though she felt squeamish as she shifted her maid's outfit still quite embarrassed by it with the skirt feeling too short, with the stupid big black bow in her mane, the apron around her body was quite silly with its frills it's like the mare was taking in every embarrassing aspect of her outfit in perspective. She looked about the long hallways with sweat pouring down her brow seeing that many maids were bowing as she passed by with them chirping out a. "Morning Mistress Dustershy."

Dustershy didn't answer back, not wanting to get into any conversations as she continued to walk with sweat coming down her face. Many of the maids started to follow her as she turned a corner. The mare's face flushed red as she turned around to make sure her skirt and tail were hiding her rump. Before she went down the grand staircase to the royal kitchen, she turned around with a worried expression on her face and stammered, "y...yes? What is it?"

One sweet looking pegasus maid blushed as she slowly came over and explained. "Your apron, it's a mess." She came over and wrapped her hooves around Dustershy's body and started to tie it up, cutting her breath as the maid tied the giant bow around the mare's outfit with a flourish. "There! I apologize if that was sudden I didn't mean to frighten you, but your apron was all lopsided."

"It's quite alright, but did you have to tie it so tight!" Dustershy snapped shifting about seeing her dress was now poofing out around her body completely showing off her rump. The other maids blinked, being confused as one responded, "um... that's how you've been wearing it since you came here?"

The mare squealed and looked around at the other mares, who were all giving her weird looks as if she was quite nervous as she turned to see all the maids waiting for her orders. "Right...um...well, there's a lot we need to get done today, so let's not just stand around."

One mare giggled, "um...Dustershy are you feeling ok? You seem not yourself."

The Discord within Dustershy was getting quite agitated "I...I just have a headache that all now pay attention." She rose up and started to divvy the work plan today among the maids. One by one, they came up to the headmistress and went off to do their assigned duties. It wasn't too difficult as if it was second nature as Dustershy somehow memorized months of how Celestia wants to keep her palace clean, how she wanted her room fixed, how she wanted her meals done how she wanted the garden tended etc...Dustershy watched as the maids left to go do their jobs and groaned as her stomach rumbled. "Ugh! If I still had full control of my chaos magic, I would just conjure up a big breakfast!"

The angry and hungry maid stomped off to the kitchen and gaped in surprise upon seeing a familiar small white-coated colt with a crop of orange mane and tail munching on some pancakes while a purple coated wearing a maid's outfit cooking a whole bunch of pancakes, and eggs.

"Good morning, mistrezz Duzterzhy!" The former princess of friendship exclaimed.

The earth pony maid blinked as she heard a familiar voice. "Wait...is...that?"

The purple alicorn sporting her cute maid's outfit gave her mistress a questioning look. "Zomething wrong? You zeem to be distracted."

"What!? No! I just um...was surprised." Dustershy stammered as more sweat poured from her brow.

Twilight shrugged and gave her some pancakes and placed some coffee down onto a table for Dustershy, who ate the pancakes and drank down her coffee. She seemed to be content with her food looking over at the princess of friendship and asked, "so...I have to ask, is that your son?"

"Yep, he'z my little Zunbeam!" Twilight exclaimed as she started to ruffle the colt's mane. The colt getting agitated and whined. "Mom ztop zat! your embarrassing me!"

"You hardly touched your food here!" She took a forkful of pancake and shoved it into his mouth. He munched on it with a cute pout being quite angry at his "mom" but didn't want to anger her either knowing well she wasn't going to put up with his attitude.

Dustershy was watching closely as she ate, waiting for her chance to change these two back to normal. She decided to strike a conversation with the colt as he began to eat on his own. "Hey, so...umm...how's kindergarten?"

He beamed a smile and flapped his little wings adorably, getting super excited as he exclaimed, "oh yeah! I learned how to fly the other day!"

"Oh, really! I'm so happy for you!" The maid cheered and ruffled his mane, "so you're the most popular kid in school?"

"No...hard to be popular when you're a new kid," The colt pouted, seeming to get a little angry at the question.

Dustershy groaned, realizing how bad that question was and quickly responded, "oh right...you're getting bullied?"

"Y...yeah...ponies tink tat I'm ztupid because of my accent."

Dustershy gave an over dramatic gasp. "Oh no, that's horrible!"

"Oh yez ze bulliez it'z typical for school foalz to bully, but my zon haz been targeted non-ztop!" Twilight stomped a hoof as she snapped back, seeming to be fed up with the situation.

Dustershy actually felt terrible for this little colt and wished she could use her innate chaos magic to teach these bullies a lesson as she responded, "I see!? Should we tell princess Celestia? Maybe she can help?"

Twilight rolled her eyes and grumbled, "No, it'z zomthing my zon iz gonna have to learn on hiz own."

"Yeah...just wizh, I had a friend." The colt mumbled as he got off the table as he was going to head off to school.

"Wait! Don't forget zee milk!" Twilight exclaimed as she took out a cup and gave it to her son however Dustershy was able to slip one of the pills into it secretly! She watched closely as he sucked it up and groaned as his body grew bulkier as his face jutted becoming squarish, his wings exploded outwards. It didn't take long for the stallion slowly growing up back into an adult in front of their eyes. Twilight blinked as he squeaked, "mo-I mean Twilight! What's going on here?"

"Zat iz not my name, it 'z Tidy Sparkle! And what'z happened to you, you're all grown up now!"

Sunbeam rubbed his head and groaned as memories of his former life as a royal guard came back, flooding back into his mind. "Uh...what! No, I'm not your son...I…"

Twilight flew over and checked him out looking over his body with intense scrutiny. "Oh, it muzt've been the milk it was enchanted or something!? I should've checked it before serving it to you!"

She flicked his back tail up and was checking something entirely private, and the stallion threw it immediately back down and snapped, "Hey, stop that! I told you I'm not your son!"

Twilight then got cross, taking his ear by her mouth and dragged him through the halls as she snapped, "You don't talk back to me young colt! I need to turn you back into a colt now!"

Sunbeam kicked and whined as he was dragged down the hallway crying, not unlike how he was when he was a foal a few minutes.

Dusterhsy shouted, "wait!" But they didn't have her as they left and she groaned, "dang it! I was supposed to have the two both turned back to normal! This just got more complicated!"

She got up and walked off to polish the thrones as she grumbled, "I might as well go and start going about my duties and hopefully try to see if I can get a hold of her later."


The maid was polishing the thrones and turned around seeing that there were far fewer guards with more maids going about their business she noticed that the grand hall had some more girly touches as one would say, with well knitted black and white drapes hanging from the pillars, the carpet leading to the foot of the thrones was french braided pink carpet leading straight to the foot of the thrones embroidered with suns and moons. She blushed as memories flooded her mind. She was the one who implemented some of these new fashion changes. It didn't take long for Princess Celestia to come strolling over rubbing her head as she had a whimpering colt following an angry Twilight snapping about like a concerned mother on how her son turned into an adult.

Celestia was quite irritated and simply asked her head maid on how to handle the situation. "Um...Dustershy can you help me out here I have no idea what's going on? Also, I'm not well versed in age magic."

Dustershy squeaked as she stood up. "Oh, right! so..um...Sunbeam may have drank some enchanted milk that caused him to grow into an adult...however, I do believe that I have..a..um..cure?"

Twilight turned around and exclaimed, "you have!?"

"Uh ...yeah! But first we..um...need to set things up!" The mare placed Twilight down with Sunbeam at a small wooden table with coffee cups engraved in the wood. She then put the stallion in a cute sailor suit outfit with a blue scarf with yellow ducks sewn into the fabric. The full-grown stallion blushed as he kicked about in his silly outfit and whined, "Um Dustershy? Is this really necessary?"

"Oh yes, we're trying to interact with your inner foal!" The maid snickered, having some fun as she placed a big teddy bear wearing a similar sailor suit in his hooves.

Twilight or it's Tidy now who was both happy to see her "son" in his adorable outfit but also unsure about this "cure" and asked, "um...Duztershy? Are you zure zhiz will work?"

The mare then set up a strange-looking bar near the throne room before it went into a hallway and filled a shelf suddenly appearing behind her with all kinds of coffee supplies she then had a latte foamer, a coffee grinder, and a giant industrial-sized coffee maker all set up. She then removed the white apron and tired a dark green apron around her midriff.

She stood up with a smile on her face as she asked, "now who wants to be the first to get some delicious coffee!"

Tidy blushed as she asked, "I would like a medium coffee with Prench vanilla and a zmall zized cup of hot chocolate for my foal."

Sunbeam who now had most of his memories returned was quite frustrated at being treated like a foal and snapped, "I can make my own ord-"

But he cried as Twilight pulled on his ear with her magic. "What did I say about back talking!"

"Don't be all pouty Sunbeam, your hot cocoa is coming right up!" The maid chimed as she turned around to start the process of making their drinks and trying to go as slow as possible savoring Sunbeam being babied while still being jealous of him. She made sure to add whip cream to his with cocoa powder and little dots of caramel making a smile in his mug. Dustershy then trotted over and gave Dustershy a medium sized mug with her lightly foamed latte and the cute mug filled with hot cocoa to Sunbeam with a sweet coo, "here you go sweetheart, drink up!"

Twilight eyed the stallion as he was about to drink and snapped, "what do you say?"

The stallion grumbled under his breath and growled, "thank you."

"What a good little colt." Dustershy teased, savoring the embarrassment from the royal guard. She then trotted off to pack up her little impromptu coffee shop but was surprised to see a long line of maids, and they all started clamoring asking for some coffee.

"Hold on!" She took a chalkboard and wrote down some funny orders, a Celestialatte, Dark luna mocha, Caramel Big Macchiato, Pinkie Piespresso, and a Fluttershy Butterscotch latte.

After framing it over the front of her coffee stand, she exclaimed, "alright, now come on one at a time."

It was fun being a barista with her coffee being aligned with her duties and also being a bit chaotic. Those that drank the Celestialatte squeaked as their rumps grew rounder and fatter. At the same time, those with the dark Lunamocha started to grow out leathery bat wings, some who drank the caramel Macchiato couldn't stop saying "Ey' yup" or "Ey' nope" while the Pinkie Pie frappuccino made them bouncy and having their manes frizz out, and the Fluttershy butterscotch latte made them whisper in cute voices and act quite shy. Despite the chaotic side effects which were only temporary, the maids slowly came up to her one by one, placing their orders as she filled them but also slipped a pill into each of their drinks. She knew that many of these maids could be royal guards she transformed before her chaos party.

Dustershy didn't realize it, but soon she had a long line; she was suddenly confronted by a big chest of white fur. The mare slowly looked up to see the one and only princess Celestia in her path!

"Uh..pr..princess Celestia!"

"Yes...I um...would like a uh...Caramel Macchiato." Princess Celestia yawned.

"Oh really!?" she asked as she made one and celestia eyed her head maid and asked in a suspicious tone." That's a cute name for a coffee, but how do you know Big Mac?"

"Oh..um...we...we met before delivering some apples here some time ago." She stammered, releasing in her memories she shouldn't know much about the elements of harmony or their families.

She placed the coffee into a paper disposable paper cup and hoofed it over to the princess, who took the drink and took a long sip.

The head maid was a bit nervous about if the princess would like it or not and asked, "um...do you like it?"

Celestia looked down and then gave an "ey' yup!" she squeaked at suddenly saying that, and Dustershy was quite pleased giggling as she bowed her head. "Thank you so much! Please enjoy it!"

The princess tried to respond but she just nodded her head. “Ey’yup.” and squeaked as she walked back to her throne with a blush on her face while Dustershy snickered behind her hoof.

The mare turned around and snapped at her fellow maids who were now all stallions again looking around with embarrassed looks on their faces seeing they were still wearing their maid outfits.

Dustershy didn't give the guards a chance to think about their situation too much and started shouting. "Hey stop standing around! You maybe guards again, but I'm still the headmistress!"

The guards all stood at attention and saluted her "yes, mam were here to serve!"

The head maid pointed a hoof at the tables with ponies drinking coffee and snapped, "so what are you doing just standing there!? Man those tables serve those customers! Make sure everypony gets a coffee understand!"

"Yes, mam!" The stallions exclaimed all at once except one nervous stallion who wilas fixing his tight black silk dress asked, "ca... can't we change into our armor first? These um outfits are embarrassing!"

"Negative soldier! This little coffee shop is only open for a few hours, and we need to keep it open until everypony in the castle is served!"

The guards groaned but grumbled, "yes, mam." they went about serving ponies coming over to buy some coffee as Celestia held her court, but she continued to keep a scrutinizing eye on her head maid.


After what felt like hours of serving ponies, she saw that every stallion she turned into a mare before was back to normal while. Twilight was rubbing her head, looking around confused with a blush on her face seeing she was still in her maid outfit. All the while Sunbeam tore off his costume and stomped off down the grand hall before anypony else could embarrass him even more.

Dustershy gave a big sigh of relief, "It looks like everypony affected by my chaos magic is back to normal."

She hung up her apron and placed a closed sign over it and turned to Celestia, finishing up the afternoon court and about to take a lunch break. The princess turned to the head maid as she asked, "So...I think I might be going crazy but I think I need to tell you to go ot Ponyville for some reason?"

"Yes, I do...um...I need to do some things there, you see…" the maid whispered under her breath not really knowing how to tell the princess what's going on.

Celestia looked over the maid with a cautious gaze and nodded in approval. "Sure, go ahead, I feel as if something is going on here as if this world isn't as it seems." Dustershy gulped under Celestia's cold stare as the princess continued, "and I can't shake this feeling that you're at the center of it all."

"W..well, it's...um..something like that, but it's a lot to take in." Dustershy stammered nervously; she was wondering whether or not to tell Celestia the whole situation.

"Fine, but you better explain everything when you return? Am I clear?"

"Yes, princess," Dusterhsy bowed as Celestia left, and the maid sighed, "am I terrified of telling Celestia the truth? Will she turn me into stone again?" She shook her head, "doesn't matter...I can't just let this stay as it is I have to make things right!" Dustershy then ran out of the castle full speed heading straight for the train station when Twilight came over. "Hey, you're heading to Ponyville, right?"

"Y...yeah...why is that?"

"I um...well, this is quite embarrassing I need to get to the train station, and I don't have any bits on me…" Twilight stammered, feeling sheepish about her situation.

Dustershy rolled her eyes and waved a hoof. "Right...well, come on, let's get going."

"Oh, thanks, Dustershy...say...do you know what's going on!? I mean I was possessed being a Prench maid for months! And I don't remember how!"

Dustershy paused and then gave a long exasperated sigh and responded, "look... I'll explain everything on the train ride to Ponyville, but I need you to promise to not tell anypony until I fixed everything."

"Uh..ok?" Twilight responded with a confused look, not sure how to take Dustershy's tone. As the two mares walked off with Dustershy's head lowered, thinking things over hoping after all of this is over, Celestia doesn't turn her into stone again.