• Published 9th Dec 2019
  • 693 Views, 3 Comments

Time for Another Visit - Brian Sheil



Megan comes back to Equestria to pay Twilight and friends another visit.

  • ...
 3
 693

The Girl Came Back

Author's Note:

I decided to write a follow up story to how Megan first arrived at Equestria.

"I heard that Soarin' Skies stepped out for a while." Twilight said to Rainbow Dash.

"That's what he told me." Rainbow replied, helping the other ponies clean up the map room. "But, he didn't say what he was doing."

Rarity gave out a small little smirk. "I never knew for one of the best members of the Wonderbolts to be secretive."

Soon, there was a knock on the door. Twilight went to answer. "Who's there?"

"It's a special friend." Said the voice of a young girl. "I came to pay another social call."

Twilight got confused as Starlight Glimmer approached the door. "I think I know who that is." She spoke to the door. "Come in!"

The door opened, and in steps a familiar face.

"Well, what do you know?" Fluttershy said. "It's Megan."

Everypony was pleasantly surprised as their new friend entered the map room.

"Hi, everypony." Megan greeted. "It's good to see all of you again."

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie rushes in to tackle her.

"I can't believe you came back!" Pinkie cheered. "I know it's been a while since you first came to Equestria. But, this is a great surprise!"

Megan regained her senses. "Okay. Okay, Pinkie Pie. I'm happy to see you too." She gives the party pony a hug. "You bright pink, giggling jumping jack."

As Megan stands up, Rainbow Dash approached her. "Great to see you again, Megster. How did you get here anyway?"

"Your friend from the Wonderbolts, Soarin' Skies, visited my farmland home." Megan explained. "He wondered if I can visit you guys again."

"I take it your parents gave you the green light."

"You got it, Rainbow Dash. So, I pack up my backpack, hopped on his back, and here we are."

Rainbow gave Megan a sweet smile. "I guess any of the Wonderbolts would do the same. One day, I should introduce you to the commander of the squad."

Twilight noticed something about Megan's outfit. "Wow! You have on your pink and blue outfit from the past."

"I'm glad you noticed, Twilight." Megan said. "This is a bigger version of my outfit my mom put together."

Starlight was surprised. "Bigger? Doesn't look any different to me."

"Probably her original outfit got a little too small for her." Applejack figured. "That's why her mama stitched this together."

"Applejack is right, Starlight." Megan added. "While that was going on, I went to a department store and found a pair of red shoes a size bigger than what I used to wear."

Megan then noticed Rarity on the floor staring at her shoes. "What are you doing down there, Rarity?"

"Sorry, darling." Rarity answered as she rose up. "Those shoes look so beautiful."

Megan blushed after that nice comment. Twilight and company stepped outside the castle.

"It's a beautiful day for you to come over." Twilight said to Megan. "The sky is clear, the sun is shining, and no rain forcasted."

Rainbow Dash stepped out when Soarin' Skies showed up.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash." Soarin' greeted.

"What's up?" Rainbow replied. "I heard you brought Megan here."

"You bet. I saw that young lady in her classic outfit, and thought she might like to visit Equestria again."

Megan was soon approached by a marigold Pegasus wearing a military uniform. She recognized the pony. "Captain Spitfire, I presume."

"That is correct." Spitfire replied. "I assume Rainbow Dash told you about me."

"Yes, ma'am. She did."

"Rainbow told me about you too. I heard that you are kind to ponies and other creatures in the past. I expect you to hold that reputation."

Megan gave Spitfire a proud salute. "Yes, ma'am!"

Rainbow Dash and Soarin' Skies approached the two figures.

"Captain Spitfire!" Rainbow Dash greeted. "What brings you here?"

"I was looking for you and Soarin', Rainbow Dash." Spitfire replied. "We need to talk. We're preparing for a new show. And, I want to discuss it with you two."

Applejack approached the visitor. "How about I show y'all around Sweet Apple Acres while the Wonderbolts talk shop?"

"Good idea, Applejack." Megan answered. "Lead the way."

Applejack and Megan made their way to a farmhouse surrounded by many apple trees.

"Oh wow!" Megan gasped. "This place is beautiful! Reminds me of MY farmland home."

"Except my home has many apple trees." Applejack explained. "Everypony in Equestria appreciates the hard work me and my family do to keep these apples healthy."

Megan sees a big red pony plowing the field. "That pony is a hard worker. Part of the family?"

"Yup." Applejack replied. "That's my brother, Big Macintosh."

An elderly pony comes out to check on Big Mac. Applejack tells Megan about her. "That there's Granny Smith. The patriarch of our family. She makes sure we're all fine and dandy."

Granny Smith saw Applejack and motioned her to come over. The farmer pony went over to join Granny Smith and Big Macintosh. Just then, Megan was spotted by the elderly Apple.

"I see you hiding, miss Megan Williams." Granny Smith called out. "No need to be shy. Come on over."

Megan wandered over to the group. She was a bit nervous. "You know about me?"

"Sure do." Granny Smith said. "Applejack told us about you after you went back to your home. This is indeed a pleasure to have you visit us."

"Eeyup." Big Mac added. "Pleased to meet you, ma'am."

Megan soon saw a small yellow pony with a pink ribbon in her red mane. The pony looks really happy. "So you're this human girl Applejack talked about. Your outfit looks very nice."

"And, who is this?" Megan wondered.

"That's my little sister." Applejack answered. "Her name is Apple Bloom."

Megan bends down to look at this little filly. "Apple Bloom. That's a cute name."

"Thank you." Apple Bloom replied. "That's so kind of you. I try to help my family as much as possible."

Soon, two more ponies come along. One is grayish blue with a white mane and tail, the other is light gray with a teal mane and tail.

"Who are those two?" Megan asked.

"Those are two of the Pie Sisters." Applejack answered. "Limestone and Marble."

"Any relation to Pinkie Pie?"

"Yup. Pinkie is their sister."

Megan stood back, next to Granny Smith, as Applejack approached the two sisters.

"What brings ya and Marble here, Limestone?" Applejack asked.

"Hi, Applejack." Limestone greeted. "I heard our sister, Pinkie, has a place set up for our parents' wedding anniversary coming up."

"Yup. At Sugercube Corner."

Limestone's eyes widened with unexpected joy. "Good idea. It's very roomy in there. Perfect for dancing."

Suddenly, Limestone spotted Megan near Granny Smith. She and Marble decided to talk to the visitor.

"Megan Williams." Limestone greeted as she developed a small smile. "We meet at last."

"You...You know about me?" Megan said nervously.

"We sure do." Limestone replied as she calmed her down. "Our Father, Igneous Rock Pie, told us many stories about the human girl who visited Equestria in the days of Ponyland. He and our mother, Cloudy Quartz, would love to meet you in person."

Marble noticed something about Megan's outfit. "These clothes look like they’re freshly stitched."

"Good guess, Marble." Megan said. "My mother put this outfit together, knowing I'll be coming here once in a while."

"I guess the old saying is true." Limestone stated. "You can't go wrong with a classic look."

Megan feels very happy about the compliment. Later, Megan spends time with Pinkie Pie outside Sugarcube Corner.

"So, you met my sisters." Pinkie said.

"That I have, Pinkie." Megan replied. "Limestone sounds pretty aggressive."

"Limestone is always like that. She's possibly the hardest worker on our Rock Farm home."

"Marble said that there are FOUR Pie Sisters in that family. I met you, Limestone, and Marble. Who's the other sister?"

Megan was approached by a gray pony wearing a dull full green jacket. She speaks in a dull female voice. "The fourth sister you're looking for is me."

Pinkie hops over to the gray pony. "This is my other sister. Maud!"

Megan was surprised in meeting Maud. "You are definetly different than Pinkie."

"I know I sound dull and act like I don't have emotions." Maud explained. "But, even Pinkie knows that my knowledge of rocks and gemstones is impressive."

"Did you develop your knowledge at the Rock Farm Pinkie told me about?"

"You might say that. You should check where I'm living now. Even you'll find it beautiful." Maud turns to Pinkie. "I'll be here for mother and father's anniversary."

"Okee dokee." Pinkie said as Maud heads out.

Someday, I should have Danny and Molly visit Equestria. Megan thought. They'll be as astounded as I am.

Later that day, the anniversary party is underway at Sugarcube Corner. Many guests come to celebrate the marriage of Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz. The Pie sisters enjoy each other's company as Maud's coltfriend, Mud Briar, joins in.

"The festivities are quite exceptional, Pinkie." Mud Briar commented. "Your parents must be pleased with your planning."

"Thanks, Mud Briar." Pinkie said with an uncertain look on her face. "I think."

Limestone noticed Pinkie getting nervous. "Relax, sis. I'm sure mom and dad are happy with your party planning. Look at them."

Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz danced elegantly as everyone watched. When the dance was over, everypony applauded.

"That was beautiful." Marble cooed as the happy couple approached the sisters.

"Well done, Pinkie." Igneous Rock said. "Having our anniversary party here at Sugarcube Corner is a brilliant idea."

Pinkie was surprised to hear that. "It is? Really?"

"It is, dear." Cloudy Quartz replied. "You are very special. Your friends of the Mane Six are happy that you're part of that team."

Pinkie teared up with joy as her parents give her a hug. Mud Briar then spoke up. "Where is this young human girl you talked about, Limestone?"

"Probably stepped out for some fresh air." Limestone replied.

Outside the bakery, Megan looks over Ponyville with a smile on her face. Just then, a deep blue alicorn with a glittery mane and tail arrived. The young girl's eyes widened as she recognized the alicorn.

"You must be Princess Luna." Megan figured. "The princess of the night."

"That's correct, Megan." Luna replied. "I've been waiting to meet you."

Megan looked at Luna, and is astounded. "I love your mane and tail. They sparkle like a clear starry night."

"Thank you, my friend."

Megan and Luna hugged each other. One thing came into the visitor's mind. "Why did you come into my dreams?"

Luna gave an explanation. "I have heard many stories about you and your adventures from the days of Ponyland. When I learned that 2,000 years of our time equal only two of yours, I knew you had to still be around. So, when the time was right, I used my own magic to appear in your dreams."

"I get it." Megan said happily. "You saw that the Rainbow Bridge was back up. That's when you decided to do your dream magic."

"Correct. And, I'm glad I did. All of Equestria will be very happy that the legendary friend has returned."

Luna went back to Cantetlot as Megan waved goodbye. Soon, she was approached by Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz.

"Miss Megan Williams." Igneous Rock said proudly. "We've been waiting to meet you."

"Me?" Megan yelped. "Aren't you two the guests of honor tonight?"

"It is true. Me and cloudy Quartz are being honored, since it's our anniversary. But, you are to be honored as well. By us, that is."

"You have done so much in the days of Ponyland." Cloudy Quartz added. "We would love to hear your stories. Limestone, Maud, and Marble would be interested too."

Megan couldn't believe that the proud couple asked about her.

"I'd love to tell you about my adventures of the past." Megan said.

"Excellent." Igneous Rock replied. "Then, follow us. Your friends might be worried about you."

So, Megan followed Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz back to Sugarcube Corner. She feels very proud that the ponies of Ponyville and other areas of Equestria are open to her experiences from the past.





THE END

Comments ( 3 )

are u going to make a story about Megan and her bother and sister go to Equestria :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::twilightblush::twilightsmile::twilightsheepish:

in the future. I do have a story featuring Molly titled "Kids Day".

10003738
I recently wrote a story about Molly’s first appearance titled “Slumber Party Time in Ponyville”.

Login or register to comment