• Published 5th Dec 2019
  • 273 Views, 1 Comments

Rainbow Dash Story - Smegmaman

  • ...
 1
 273

Rainbow Dash Story Sequel

Rainbow Dash went to Rainbow Dash and considered that Rainbow Dash needed Rainbow Dash. So Rainbow Dash asked Rainbow Dash what the fuck er you doin you daft cunt. This was a hilarious joke off and i'm pisse'e because me mum won't let me stroke the ol feline off me whiskers cuz i'm a rainbow fag.

So git oaff yer high horse and get over here.

F A T A L I T Y

"Hey rainbow dash" said Raiden as he started to charge.

"It's okay to come out of the closet, were all gay creatures here my love" he said.

Rainbow Dash fumed, how could she possibly reciprocate his wisdom.

"I know, I'll give him some crusty [CENSORED] flakes" she said.

She pulled out a box of her signature cereal, crusty [CENSORED] flakes, flavored after her skittles flavor.

"With a balanced breakfast of my flavored cereal, you can get a degenerative disease like I do!"

She munched and munched so much of the stuff.
Her Rainbow fluff turned into smudge.
The thunder god gave out a pout.
And sucked the cereal like cocaine through his snout.
Then, Rainbow Dash began to do elicit things and they all got horse aids the end.

Comments ( 1 )

Honestly, this story makes g a y. Favorited.

Login or register to comment