• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 1,288 Views, 10 Comments

July - 2012 (T.W.G.) - The Writer's Group



I'm not saying this is [i]hilarious[/i] or [i]highly irregular[/i], but...

  • ...
0
 10
 1,288

Zoë-tropes - Owlor

Author: Owlor
Prompt: Horror movie gone wrong.
Title: Zoë-tropes


Twilight looked at the building in front of her. The rest of the mane 6 was weary from the long hike, only Pinkie Pie smiled a proud smile besides her.

"It is a cabin," Twilight observed.

"Yes!" Pinkie confirmed

"In the middle of the woods."

"Yes!"

"Pinkie Pie? Are you insane?" Twilight asked.

"Yes! But that doesn't not mean I can't pick out a good camping space, now doesn't it?”

"I..."

"I thought so! Let's unpack, girls, I wanna play game of truth or dare!"

The other ponies went inside. Twilight went trough her mental checklist. This was not good, there were just too many things here that could trigger Pinkie's sense of narrative.

* * *

"ah choose... Pinkie Pie!" Applejack said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!

"Have you evah been 'clared legally insane?"

"... yes!" Pinkie cried.. "I- It was an accident, okay? I didn't meant to! Let's go on, please?"

* * *

Twilight was hiding outside. It was only a matter of time now, once they went to sleep, they would all get slaughtered by their best friend. There was only one solution. She made eyeholes in a sack and she picked up an axe.

* * *

Inside, the ponies were sleeping. Twilight went up to Pinkie's bed and woke her up.

"You're The Killer!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Run," Twilight whispered.

"No, I'm the comic relief, it's not my time yet.”

"uh..." Twilight said behind the mask.

"now, who will be the final girl? I'm guessing Fluttershy since she's pure and innocent, am I right?"

"I'm going to kill you!" Twilight growled.

"oh no, not yet! Rarity is obviously the first one to go, then Rainbow Dash, then me. Don't tell me you killed Twilight first, she's the smart girl, she needs to survive until almost the end. You really are bad at this, aren't you?"

"Uh..."

* * *

"ah am gunna KILL yooouuu...." another voice echoed. The shadow of a mare in a hockey mask and cowboy hat appeared, and from behind her another shadow.

"I'm going to kill you all.. uhm, if that's okay..." it said and from behind her, ANOTHER shadow appeared...

"Stop this nonsense! Twilight exclaimed. "Pinkie, there's no nice way to say this, but we were afraid you were going to turn into the killer because of your... y'know."

"Oh, don't worry, I take pills for that now," Pinkie Pie said.

"Thank Celestia for that," Twilight said. "now maybe we can get a good nights sleep and tomorrow..."

* * *

A pathetic little squeal was heard and Fluttershy fell down to the floor. Rainbow Dash was next to her, but before she could react, her head flew off in a gush of blood.

Applejack sent out a kick but felt something grabbing hold of her hind legs. She fell down onto the floor and grunted as a knife got trusted between her shoulder-blades.

Pinkie Pie and Twilight held each other close and it only took one chop to sever both their heads. Once the deed was done, Rarity wiped her hooves off with a handkerchief.

"Oh the things a lady needs to do around here to get some bucking beauty sleep!" she muttered to herself.