• Published 2nd Dec 2019
  • 8,261 Views, 220 Comments

A Perfect Displacement - SleepyBear

  • ...
49
 220
 8,261

2 - Perfect encounter.

With Dora fleeing in fear, I decided to lay on my back and gaze up at the sky, maybe this was a dream, and soon all would be over. The clouds were floating on gently by, and I could hear birds chirping in the distance after two hours doing nothing, I entered into the fuck this mode.

'Alright, fuck this.'

I floated off the ground, noticing I could control Ki instinctively. As I surveyed my surroundings, I took note of the mountains and grassy plains all around me. I could also feel the life around me; every living creature had a ki signature.

‘Well, I suppose I could go to the strongest Ki signature around the area... something interesting is bound to happen that way,’

“Guess I’ll just go and mess with Chrissy then.” My immediate checkpoint was a few miles away, I could feel a massive group of Ki signatures all together in one location, one of them was significantly more powerful than the rest, so I decided to set off towards my second alien encounter, funny enough it took me less than ten seconds to get to the place. Upon reaching it, I got a better look at things. I was right!.

‘I think I see the resemble... no wonder Dora thought I was one of them, now how do I mess with my favorite Queen,’ I pondered my options floating above the changeling hive.

As I was lost in thought, a sound steadily approached me from behind. I turned around to check and saw something off in the distance, changelings. Some were heading towards me, and it appeared to be an armed platoon.

'Adorable'

This would my second contact with the natural life of this world. What should I do? Beat them up, or let them take me down? I could probably ask for them to take me to their Queen, but I decided against the idea. Why? Cause bitch that option is not chaotic enough.

As the platoon grew closer, I could tell at a glance that they were above the average changeling soldier; they were the legendary super changeling!... no, but in all seriousness, they were stronger than the ordinary soldier it seems. That apparently was shown on their physical appearance. Even I could tell at a glance that they looked different than the other changelings.

'Time to kick some anthropomorphic ass'

“Time to test the power of perf...” I decided to go with plan A and beat them up but, the platoon passed me by, not even looking at me weirdly, or with suspicion, I couldn’t help but facepalm at the fact they ignored me, However, as I facepalmed myself creating a howling echo upon impact, the changeling platoon stopped on their tracks turning around to see me in shock.

“Hey, you!” One of them shouted.

'Maybe this is part of their approach... part of their unique tactic’ I turned around to see what he wanted, perhaps this time a battle would start.

“You! Yes, you, over there!” The strongest changeling in the platoon approached me. He was tall and muscular, with gray hair and a mustache. He wore the same uniform the others had, but with some minor adjustments, the insignia on his chest was a black rose with holes in it, “Are you okay kiddo? it seems you hurt yourself bad there.”

‘Crap baskets!...’

“So... are you gonna fight me or what?” I was clearly confused about what to expect from them; the older changeling stared at me with a bewildered look.

“Em kid, why would I do that?” The changeling asked, maybe wondering if I had a contusion.

'Does this bitch thinks I’m one of them or what?’

“Maybe because I’m not a changeling?” I grumbled loud enough for him and his platoon to hear.

'Wait why do I want to fight so hard... It’s the vegetable genes aren’t they...’

“Oh, I see.” The changeling approached me, at first I thought he finally realized I was not one of them, but instead the old platoon leader gave me an unexpected and unwanted hug, “We all go through puberty kiddo, and I know our shapeshifting makes us feel like we don’t belong, but we do.”

'Emm......what?'

“Alright, time! Time-out! Time-right-the-hell-out!” I said as I pushed the old man.

“We all love each other, kiddo!” The other platoon members added, “Don’t be afraid to be yourself!”

“Alright... It obvious now why you lost the Canterlot invasion...” I said, rubbing my temples, “It seems I need a more direct approach with you guys, take me to your queen, or I will personally change your sex with a single punch.”

“All he wants to do is meet the Queen! that kid reminds me so much of me!” One of the platoon members said with a tone that depicted he thought I was adorable, and I was but fuck him.

“Just like I was sixteen years ago,” Other changeling added.

“Alright, let’s go, she should be in the gardens right now,” The leader said with a smile, completely ignoring my threat.

'Not the result I was expecting, but I’ll take it nonetheless,’

It took us around five minutes to arrive at the royal garden. A soldier, possibly some kind of gatekeeper, met us at the entrance and questioned us before promptly allowing us to pass, mostly because the platoon leader flexed his rank at him. From his reaction, it seemed that the old changeling was famous, the garden was massive, and even though I could feel Chrysallis Ki’s signature, I decided to let them guide me, which took another twenty minutes of my precious time, but they found Chrysallis sitting on a rose garden.

“Hello, Captain Pherox, any news you wanted to share personally?” Chrysallis asked, not sounding angry or evil, as she did on the TV.

“This kid wanted to meet you.” Pherox, the leader of the platoon that I had encountered, pointed at me.

‘I’m taller than you bitch,’

“Hi, what’s your name, sweetheart?” Chrysallis asked with a sweet smile.

My name is Perfect Cell, and I’d like to say...hello."

Author's Note:

So I got a massive influx of messages saying to pair Cell with Chrys and this was my reaction