• Published 2nd Dec 2019
  • 5,345 Views, 23 Comments

The Mysterious Diaper Bag - Zubric



An average day in Ponyville is thrown for a loop when a mysterious enchanted diaper bag appears unleashing baby items upon the Elements.

  • ...
22
 23
 5,345

Silly Filly Coffee is for adults!

steam billowed off the train platform as a yellow pegasus stepped out cloaked in a robe to conceal her identity. Upon her face was a pair of pink shades with lines being a bright yellow. The mare pulled out what looked like a compass with odd ruins stretched upon it. Her eyes narrowed as she moved it around soon getting a lock on it. “Ah huh, gotcha now. Let’s just hope it won’t vanish from me again.” With a quick adjustment to her robe, the mare began her brisk trot into town heading straight for Sugarcube Corner. As she made her way passed various ponies, she kept her eyes out for anything strange. It was lucky for her that none of her usual foes had managed to keep track of her that would have just made things difficult tracking down an enchanted diaper bag.

It wasn’t long until the adventurer reached the shop and headed inside already spotting the madness before her. It looked like a daycare with Fluttershy eagerly making faces in front of Big Mac while Applejack, and Apple Bloom were playing with Pinkie stacking towers with some foam blocks.

Apple Bloom was sporting an adorable pink frilly dress with a large amount of frills and laces but the dress was shot enough to show off her own padding showing off to the world was the first to look over at the newcomer with a smile. “Oh howdy there, did ya need me to get the Cakes so ya can order something?”

Surprisingly the front end of the shop didn’t have other ponies in at the moment probably due to the fact a bunch of padded ponies was too odd. The mare pulled her hood down revealing the monochrome mane. “Oh dear, I never thought it would affect so many so fast.” She peered around the room quickly. “Where is the bag?”

Fluttershy blinked tilting her head. “What bag do you mean miss Do?”

“The cursed diaper bag!” Daring snapped she had to take a few deep breaths trying to keep her cool. As she scanned the room, the mare noticed the glow of magic coming from each of the affected ponies only seen through the special glasses. The elements were especially strong in the ponies.

“Oh, but why would you ever need a diaper bag though?” Fluttershy asked. “You don’t look like you are taking care of a foal.”

Daring Do blushed seeing Pinkie Pie wearing foal paraphilia. She was sporting a cute yellow frilly with a big pink butterfly on the front of her onesie with frills outlining the diaper hatch, there was a huge diaper under her rump as well, and to finish off the outfit a cute yellow foal bonnet with matching white frills was wrapped around her head. The foalfied party pony turned around from her game with the other diapered ponies and exclaimed, “maybe she’s my foal sitter!”

The pegasus gave a sheepish smile and squeaked, “um no...I don’t know how…”

“Yeah, she’s our new foal sitter!” Applejack cheered as she was also wearing a frilly green dress now and a big green foal bonnet with a giant diaper around her rump.

“Ey’ yup!” Big Mac exclaimed with applesauce all over his face as he was foalfied also wearing a cute outfit, he was in a big green onesie with a red apple printed in the middle with a bulging diaper between his legs it was so big the diaper hatch was open revealing the mass of padding.

“Wow, you're wearing such a big diaper!” Daring Do exclaimed in a concerned tone as she realized that the Diaper bag’s magic was getting more powerful.

“Eyup!” Big Mac cheered as he continued to bounce up and down on his crinkling diaper with a big smile on his face. “Are you our new foal sitter?”

“Foal Sitter? No that’s not why I'm here.” Daring squeaked out and held out the compass finding the arrow pointing toward Fluttershy wanting to leave before she was padded up too. The adventurer moved around the pegasus soon spotting the big blue diaper bag. She blinked upon watching the glow around it shifting colours with six distinct patterns. “Huh, what could that mean.” If not for the enchanted shades she was wearing that was found in the temple, she would be in trouble no doubt then her eyes went with fear, “is it absorbing magic from the elements!?”

The pegasus’ thoughts were interrupted suddenly. “Um...I don’t mean to pry but why aren’t you wearing a dress?” Fluttershy asked as she went about wiping Pinkie Pie’s face.

“B..because I’m an agent nanny who...um...cares for special foals.” Daring Do stammered blushing at her own ridiculous lie.

Fluttershy cooed and waved a hoof. “Oh, why not? That cloak is not suitable for child care though.” The mare slowly approached holding out a cute yellow dress with butterfly prints on the fabric.

“No, I'm good really, I need my cloak, it has all my emergency foal care stuff.” Daring snickered, imaging her cloak full of diapers and foal toys.

“Well alright, then that sounds more convenient than lugging a diaper bag around.” Fluttershy giggled thinking of an apron with its pockets full of diapers. “I could ask Rarity to make something like that for me?”

“Oh, that sounds like a fun idea.” Daring Do mumbled as she took a step back to ponder on what to do. She had to think of something quick before he got swept in all this, even if the mare was immune to the effects going around. Maybe she could put the glasses on another pony, but then she has to keep her eyes shut.

Pinkie giggled as she took out a pair of pastel plastic foal sunglasses. “Look see I got sunglasses too! Wana switch!”

Daring Do smirked this pink pony might be under the influence of the diaper bag, but she clearly has some insight in defeating it and responded. “Well, that sounds like a lovely idea let’s trade.”

She closed her eyes as they traded sunglasses. Once Pinkie Pie had put them on she gasped then waved a hoof at Daring Do. She leaned in and whispered, “Hey...the diaper bag is smarter than you think. It’ll catch on what you're doing and make you really think you’re an Agent nanny!”

Daring face turned a bright red realizing the silly idea was a trick from the diaper bag! “What do we do then?”

“Coffee!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed with big wide eyes.

Daring Do however just rolled her eyes. “Yes, I know about the coffee. There was something about that on the walls of the temple but the diaper bag constantly tries to manipulate those affected from drinking caffeine.”

“Well we could slip coffee into their formula and have everypony drink it at once that way the diaper bag will have no influence on anypony then you can do your mumbo jumbo and seal it.”

Daring Do was very surprised and whispered, “It could work, but I don’t know how to stop it just yet.”

“Oh, you’ll figure it out you’re Daring Do! Now you have to continue treating me like a foal so the diaper bag won’t notice.”

Daring nodded as she was hoping she could resist its power for that long. Just as long as one of them had the glasses to stay immune and not become a foal, or a caretaker.

Fluttershy then suddenly started to walk over and Daring do quickly took a bottle of formula and shoved it into Pinkie’s mouth who squeaked at the sudden gesture as she began to gulp down the formula hungrily some of it dribbling down her cheeks she looked rather adorable and Daring Do couldn’t help but daww. “Oh what a hungry baby yes you are!”

Fluttershy eyed the two sweating nervously thinking she might have noticed something but the mare suddenly whispered, “Um I don’t mean to be rude but Pinkie’s drinking chugging down her formula too fast she’ll get a tummy ache. A nanny should know this?”

“Oh sorry, it’s been a while since I fed a foal this big!” Daring explained as she took Pinkie and gave her a few pats making her spit up cotton candy. The adventurer was a bit stunned, never seeing something like this before. “Um...was that supposed to happen?”

“It’s Pinkie just being Pinkie.” Fluttershy cooed motherly. Pinkie then tried to eat some but Fluttershy slapped her hooves. “No, that’s enough sweetheart.” She then took a napkin and wiped the foal’s mouth.

“Oh, okay. Would you mind getting me a cup of coffee. I need a boost to keep going.” Daring tried hoping it worked. She just had to stall long enough to figure out how she would defeat the bag. The runes at the Temple hadn’t been all that clear about it.

“Hmm, coffee is bad for you. I'll make some tea instead.” Fluttershy giggled.


While Daring Do was helping all the ponies in Sugarcube Corner Twilight was still cursed wearing some rather big pampers doodling with crayons on a big piece of construction paper drooling with her eyes wide full of childish nature. Spike was sitting beside her drawing his own picture in his cute little pullup as he watched Twilight doodle and was making sure she was well taken care of. She had a foal bottle filled with formula a pacifier in her mouth with her gently sucking on it with smarty pants in between her hooves as she drew. Spike was holding a plush dragon himself and a sippy cup filled with juice and crushed gems sucking on it while doodling along.

The princess held up her childish doodle of Celestia and her mom hugging with a proud childish smile. “See I gots two mommies! Tia and Mama!”

“Aww that’s wonderful I'm sure they both would love it!...wonder which fridge will it hang on though?”

Twilight gasped as she didn’t want her two mommies fighting and squealed, “oh they gonna fight over it gotta make another one!” She took out another piece of construction paper and got to work colouring and scribbling. Spike looked down at his own drawing and it was Rarity dressing him in a diaper. “Aww that's cute ”

They then both continued to draw and colour like two foals occasionally sucking on their drinks without a care in the world. Twilight looked up upon hearing a knock and she asked,” hey Spikey is anypony coming over today?”

“Not sure let’s go see!” He waddled off towards the door and opened it Standing at the doorway were no other than Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Rarity was wearing the cutest outfit Twilight had ever seen with a purple frilly dress and a big white bow tied in her mane with her diaper having extra frills with her padding poofing out the back as the big filly sucked on a pacifier. Sweetie Belle wore a yellow dress with a white apron full of all sorts of nicknacks. Sweetie upon seeing Spike’s pull-up and gave it a few pats instinctively reached to check it. “Still dry, good I was afraid you would’ve peed all over the castle before we got here.”

“Yeah, I went potty two times like a big dragon!” Spike snapped being a bit defensive.

Sweetie Belle popped a caramel into his mouth and cooed, “oh don’t be so fussy I was just making sure you didn’t have an accident.”

Spike blushed, feeling a lot calmer and asked, “um...ya our foal sitter right?”

“Well maybe...but I was told to come to see you because two other princesses need Twilight’s help.”

She showed that both Celestia and Luna were there as well with the princess of the sun’s face a bright red as she had a giant diaper wrapped around her butt with her cutie mark printed on the seat of her padding. Celestia was too embarrassed to say anything looking around wanting to get inside the castle before somepony saw her. Luna stood by her sister wearing her nanny’s attire as she explained their situation. “Yes Spike, Celestia is having issues going to the bathroom and I had to put her in diapers. We were hoping Twilight found a cure for this “Diaper bag curse” by now.”

Spike blushed as he stammered. “Oh...um….well….um…”

“Tia so glad you're here!” Twilight squealed, waddling out the door in her own cute pampers and hugged Princess Celestia. As adorable the sight was seeing the two pampered princesses hugging each other Celestia sighed. “She’s regressed again?”

“It seems like it,” Luna grumbled as she walked into the castle watching her sister waddle next to Twilight and her heart stopped at seeing all the cute drawings of her. “These ones are for you, see!”

“The...these are so beautiful Twilight!” The princess cried out and hugged her former student. All the while Rarity waddled over sucking on a pacifier having it bounce up and down in her mouth and dawwed at Spike’s drawings. “Oh, you want me to put you in diapees?”

“N...no! This is the diaper bag doing that!”’ Spike cried out loud he gave his cute little pout as he crossed his claws across his chest. “Besides I big dragon, no need diapees.”

“But why you draw it den?” Rarity tilts her head

“Uh...uh...do you want to join us?”

Rarity gasped clapping her hooves with joy. “yay!”


It didn’t take long for the pampered ponies and dragon to start doodling together while Luna and Sweetie Belle kept an eye on them. Luna gave a loud yawn and mumbled, “well it’s probably best that I stay and keep an eye on these foals…” It was obvious that Luna was quite tired with bags under her eyes. “But I need some caffeine.”

Spike makes a face “bleh Coffee for big ponies.” He stuck out his tongue like a child. “Apple juice better.’ He suckled on his sippy cup for good measure while Rarity kicked about and whined, “want apple juice too!”

Sweetie Belle snaps, “Rarity! That's very rude! If you want apple juice, ask nicely.”

The mare crossed her hooves with a cute pout. “Fine! Please can I have apple juice?”

“Better but I don’t like your tone missy. Keep that up and you're going to bed early tonight.” her sister scolded and Rarity paused and bowed her head. “Okay sowwie, I be a good filly.”

Sweetie Belle nodded and walked over to Luna. “Oh, I hope Celestia does’;t give you this much trouble. Rarity can drive me crazy sometimes.”

Luna snickered seeing how funny the situation was and cooed, “oh she can be a brat too.”

Sweetie Belle looked up at the princess seeing how tired she was. “Oh, dear? Did Celestia keep you up all night!”

“Well kind of, it’s more like I've been caring for her all day and night. Your afternoon is like midnight for me.” Luna explained giving out another yawn.

“Oh, I'll go make us some coffee! Besides I need to get Rarity apple juice before she throws another tantrum.” Sweetie Belle sighed seeing Rarity was getting fussy hoarding all the purple crayons.

Sweetie Belle came over to scold her sister. “Rarity you share! Give Twilight one or you’re going to time out!”

Luna snickered again seeing Sweetie Belle being the older sister and she would love some coffee. However, she has heard about how Sweetie Belle burned almost anything she cooks even juice! “Um… Sweetie Belle I'll go make some myself. You just stay here and make sure the foals don't cause any trouble or go running around the castle, okay?”
Sweetie Belle was now checking both Rarity’s and Twilight’s diapers and cooed, “okay go ahead I got these adorable foals!”

The princess gave a nod and made her way to the kitchen. “I never thought Sweetie Belle was so good as a foal sitter? Is it just the diaper bag or does she have a hidden talent?”


As Luna made coffee, Daring Do was caught up in making faces at the big foals at the Bakery. Pinkie despite not being under the trance was still laughing and playing with the Applejack and Apple Bloom in a game of tag running around in their pampers finding she sort of enjoying playing along.

Daring Do turned to Fluttershy who was playing patty cake with Big Mac who yawned seeing that he probably needs another nap. She pondered on how to help these ponies and thought they should probably find one of the other elements and hope that they aren't cursed too as she asked, “Oh Fluttershy I have an idea for the foals?”

“Oh really!?” The yellow coated pegasus asked as she popped a green pacifier into Big Mac’s mouth who suckled on it and nuzzled a smarty pants doll.

“Yes, we could take them outside for some fresh air. I'm sure it’ll tire out the other rambunctious foals.”

Pinkie Pie overheard the conversation and suddenly plopped on her rump and started to throw a tantrum and whined to get attention,”twily! Wanna see Twily!”

Applejack started to tear up and began to wail and like a stack of dominoes once one foal cries all of them started crying.

Fluttershy gasped. “Oh dear, we better calm them down.” She went to reach for a music box in the diaper bag but found it wasn’t where she had left it.

Daring Do sighed, “we should go to Twilight from what I heard she can calm down Flurry Heart. If she can do that she can calm down any foal.”

“Good point!” Fluttershy shouted back barely able to hear with all the wailing she stood up. “Alright let’s go see Twily.”

“Yay!” the foals all stopped crying and Fluttershy took the foalified ponies and had them all lined up at the front of Sugacube corner. Daring Do was taken aback how cute the Apples all looked standing together in a line with their adorable outfits and poofy pampers she could feel the diaper bag’s effects and shook her head. “Got to stay focused.”

Pinkie, however, noticed the bag was gone as well she also saw the glassy-eyed look on Daring Do and tried reaching for the compass. After grabbing it, she stuffed it into a pocket in her diaper. They couldn’t lose track of it now.

Daring Do whispered to Pinkie as she placed her down. “Good idea, do you think Twilight can help?”

“Oh...um...she might still think she’s a baby.” Pinkie explained.

“Then why are we going to her castle?”

“My pinkie sense is telling me, trust me! My pinkie sense never lies!”

Daring Do also has heard of Pinkie’s famous pinkie sense and as she “checked” the party pony’s diaper to play into her act as a nanny. “Ok, I trust you Pinkie...by the way you’re wet.”

“Hehe, gotta act the part right!” Pinkie booped Daring Do’s nose and bounced off shaking her soggy bottom about.

Daring’s head tingled the more motherly thoughts becoming clearer; like going over and just changing Pinkie or taking Big Mac upstairs to tuck him in for a nap, but she just needed to hold out longer although it felt wrong to fight it somehow.

She then heard crinkling and opened her cloak blushing upon seeing a few diapers in the pockets behind them. “I need to stop this diaper bag and fast!”


Rainbow Dash had awoken from her nap seeing the mobile overhead and the bars of the oversized crib she was in. The mare squealed and jumped to look around what she found out to be Fluttershy’s home. She was horrified to see the outfit she was dressed in was the most embarrassing frilliest tutu she’s ever seen along with two big diapers strapped around her rump!”

“Why am I wearing two!” Rainbow whined kicking in her diaper trying to tear them off but they wouldn’t budge. “Come on!”

“R...Rainbow?” Spitfire woke up her face a bright red as she was wearing a cute cheerleading uniform and her own diapers were soaked in urine. “What’s going on here?”

Rainbow couldn’t help it seeing her captain in such a state and burst into laughter Soarin was also awake wearing a similar outfit as Rainbow Dash. The mare eventually got a hold of herself wiping the tears from her eyes. “This is clearly some prank!”

“Well, it's not funny Crash,” Spitfire glared at Rainbow. “Involving your captain in your stupid pranks!”

“It wasn’t me I swear!” She looked around seeing she was in Fluttershy’s room. “Fluttershy! She did this! Probably trying to get back at me for scaring her every year at Nightmare Night!”

Soarin chuckled poking his soggy diaper making it squish. “I wonder how she got us into these outfits? Did she drug us or something?”

“She would never do that!” Rainbow shouted being angry anypony would think Fluttershy would be so mean and thought about it a bit more before replying, “We probably just fell asleep and she slipped some outfits on us and I'm betting Discord is involved!”

Spitfire squirmed about in her embarrassing cheerleader’s outfit. “Well, I’m not leaving looking like this! I can just see the headlines “is the captain of the Wodnerbolts secretly a pampered cheerleader?”

Soarin stood up and twirled about in his tutu and soggy diapers and snickered, “I can imagine what they would write about me and Rainbow Dash?”

“Well one of us is gonna have to fly out and find help. Twilight would know what to do.” Rainbow explained.

The three padded pegasi pondered as Rainbow sighed, “why don't we just draw straws?”

“She’s your friend, why don’t you go?” Spitfire asked, putting her hooves on her hips.

Soarin squished his diapers he would've gone but he was more embarrassed he peed his diapers then his tutu and gulped, “um Rainbow if you go! I’ll do anything for you for a month!”

Rainbow rolled her eyes and exclaimed, “Fine, I’ll go! And Soarin I’m holding you to that promise!”

She flew downstairs and slowly peeked out the door with a gulp. “If anypony sees me, my reputation is ruined. I should be fast enough, hopefully.”

Rainbow failed to see the diaper bag sitting on the table as she stumbled out. Some blue magic poured out of the bag and onto the pegasus. She didn’t notice as her diaper began to grow bigger making it harder to walk giving her stride an exaggerated waddle. “Ugh! Who makes diapers this big!” She took her wings out and tried to fly only to notice that something like fluffy mittens was wrapped around them. “H-hey what gives!” She tugged on the covers but they didn’t budge. “Oh no, that means...I'll have to walk!” Her face went pale at the realization she might be spotted her diapers and embarrassing outfit.

She then saw that her hooves now had big white foal booties shaped as fluffy clouds. “What is going on here!”

Having no other choice she began the trek along to the castle. It was quite difficult with her enormous diapered making her gait an awkward waddle and trying to keep herself from falling over. The mare gulped once she got closer to town looking over the streets of Ponyville. “This is definitely the worst day of my life!”

What made it worse was her pampers made the loudest crinkling noises she ever heard. Rainbow Dash resorted to diving around houses and into bushes trying not to be seen. But even while keeping to the side roads many ponies heard the odd crinkling noises and would look around trying to figure out where it was coming from.

“Is that a diaper?”

“Oh, it could be Rarity she was wearing one earlier.”

“I thought I saw Princess Celestia wearing a diaper earlier?”

Rainbow Dash snickered behind a hoof. “Looks like whoever pulled this prank got Rarity too..and did they say princess Celestia was wearing a diaper?”

She tried to get out of the bush slowly but Button Mash was walking along sipping an apple juice box then he saw the mass of white padding rising from the bushes. His eyes grew wide in disbelief as the box fell onto the ground and shouted, “Is that a walking cloud!”

Rainbow stopped as sweat poured down her face seeing all the colt could see was her big padded butt. “Uh...yeah... I’m a cloud.”

“Oh so cool a talking cloud!” the colt cried out prancing about.

“G-go away kid, I’m hiding,” Rainbow said grinding her teeth.

“Awww but I have so many questions! Like are you a science project gone wrong!? Did you fall in a vat of clouds in the weather factory!?” Button Mash pondered for a second then his face lit up and shouted,” oh I bet you're a superhero! Is your name Cloud Butt!”

“Buck no! I’m...uh...just a talking cloud! Now go away!”

Button Mash rolled his eyes, “Fine, don’t tell me your secret identity, can I at least poke you? I always wanted to touch a cloud!”

“If you do, will you leave!?”

“Yeah, sure!”

“Fine but one poke!”

The colt came up and poked her padding a few times. “Wow so soft and crinkly! It’s almost like a di-”

“Ok! You poked me now please go...I...um...gotta get back to the sky before I melt.”

“Oh so cool! You're like a snowmare?! Is your superhero name Snowmare!”

“Yes like a snowmare! Now get out of here please!” Rainbow cried out getting desperate.

The colt waved a hoof and skipped off. “Bye cloud! I can’t wait to tell everypony that clouds are like big diapers! Oh, they should make a comic called Snowmare the big crinkly cloud pony!”

Rainbow Dash’s face was bright pink as she thought it was kind of a funny prank on Button Mash but she had to stay focus and get to Twilight’s castle before anypony else sees her. She could easily fool a foal but an adult would be a lot harder to trick! She continued to waddle across Ponyville and soon seeing Twilight’s castle in view she was only a few steps away from nopony ever seeing her in such an embarrassing outfit. Biting her lip she waddled as fast she could up the door and burst through the front door open to hurry inside. The loud crinkles sounded as harsh as breaking glass...and she also needed to pee real bad and had no intention of using her diapers!

She stopped seeing in Twilight’s main parlour a very odd sight, Applejack, Apple Bloom, Big Mac, Celestia, Rarity, Twilight and Spike all doodling with crayons wearing foal paraphilia while Sweetie Belle, Luna and Fluttershy were going around dotting over the foalfied ponies checking diapers, scolding naughty foals all the while wearing ridiculous nanny outfits.

“Wh...what’s going on here!?” Rainbow cried out rubbing her eyes half hoping she was just dreaming.

Daring Do came out of the shadows in her cloak and sunglasses. “It’s a long story, you better have a seat because i’m gonna need your help to stop the diaper bag.”

Author's Note:

I really need to plan out stories but...well...here we go!