• Published 1st Dec 2019
  • 5,501 Views, 21 Comments

Fetura: Celestia's Familiar - Davis Collus



A young filly Celestia desired to use her magic to summon a creature for her sister, however this creature has desires of it's own.

  • ...
30
 21
 5,501
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

9968582
Thanks for pointing out the thing about the book. :) And yeah, Luna's always been a bit of a night owl. Her parents could just never get her to go to sleep, only Tia ever could by staying with her, but they kinda grew a little apart when Celestia started school and her studies and learning responsibilities took up so much of her days. Luna now just wonders the grounds at night on her own unless she can bug her sister enough. ;)

I love the crack about the thousand-year timeout as well, lol. Also, they won't be teaching her about that stuff for a while, she's only a little filly after all. Tho that night she may have taken a crash course in sex ed.

“There’s still more test subjects available.”

Eagerly looking forward to the sequel!

10090588
It's still in the works. The draft is finished, just need to write it proper (but also juggling other stories too)

10090800
Well heck, if you need a beta reader to help you get it looking nice, I'd be happy to help.

10101118
I appreciate the offer, tho that's not what's needed just yet. I just need to write it onto my pc. It's only in hand written draft atm :P I'm currently on holiday but it'll be one of my big projects to work on when I return :) (one of many)

10101157
Ah, I understand. None the less, my offer remains open should the need arise. :pinkiehappy:

Any progress with the sequel?

10288421
Sorry, nothing yet. I'm currently doing commissions to help pay the rent and that's taking me away from this. Tho it's still all written in my note book.

10299995
That's cool. I'll be here when you do.release it.

wasn't there a sequel to this? could've sworn there was

10439760
I'm currently writing it as we speak. ;)

I've not released anything beyond a single art piece, which you can find on Derpi ;) (2211257) But yeah, I'll be releasing the sequel (which'll be MUCH LONGER) once Chapter 3 or 4 is finished. tho that'll only be at the half way mark ;) I'm on chapter 3 right now. So you know where I'm sitting at with it.

10439965
How are things looking?

10527423
No progress since my last update, my block came back so i started writing other stories and updates.
Current plan. 6 chapters are currently being writen for filly catalogue, then a new story for a writing contest, THEN it's back to this story's sequel. I know I'm taking my sweet time with this and I'm sorry, but when my brain doesn't want to write, i can't force it. You know? I have to write what the brain is eager to write for do get the creativity flowing.

10527766
That's fine. I just like to stay informed. Whenever you do update, I guarantee I'll be one of the first to read it.

“N-no. It was… It seemed more like he was letting it through the portal.”

Wait....

Did Starswirl create them and let the tentacles through the portal, being fully aware of Celestia being raped by the tentacles..?

Login or register to comment