• Published 30th Nov 2019
  • 1,265 Views, 22 Comments

The F.a.S.T (Fantasy and Speculation Tournament) - VentesDemon



Discord pits heroes and villains from across time to battle in The Tournament….mostly for his amusement.

  • ...
2
 22
 1,265

Rainbow Dash vs Lyra Heartstrings/Lightning Dust vs Trouble Shoes

Round 1 Bracket 1-A


“Wonderful! Now that every creature is participating, let’s find out who our first match up will be!”

Discord proclaimed with joy as the two panels began to roll through the many faces of the combatants. Every creature watched as the first panel began to slow.

“Alright, who’s first?” Rainbow said eagerly.

“You seem eager.” Applejack called from below. “Any creature in particular yer aiming fer?”

“Heh, not really. I’m just excited to get this tourney started!”

“Wait no longer, Rainbow!” Discord announced. “Because the first combatant is…” The first panel stops to reveal its first choice. “…uh Rainbow Dash.”

“Really?” Looking at the panel showed Rainbow’s face as the second panel began to slow down. “Awesome! Heh, it only makes sense that I would start this tournament off!” Flying out towards the arena her friends cheered for her victory while Trixie moped.

“I boast and everyone gives me dirty looks. She boasts and they cheer. What does a mare have to do to get a little respect around here?”

As Rainbow landed on the arena a shiver ran through it before half of it morphed into a mountain top with clouds circling it. Excited and curious the pegasus flew onto one of the clouds and landed on it and found she can walk on it. “Huh. Looks like Discord was right. Ugh. I hate that I said that.”

“You’re a great friend too, Rainbow Dash!”

“You have your moments! That’s all you’ll get from me!”
 As the two spoke the second panel was revealing her opponent. “Okay!” Discord rubbed his claws together in excitement. “Rainbow’s challenger is….Lyra Heartstrings!”

“WHAT?” The unicorn had stayed silent with her fiancee, Bon Bon throughout the breakdown of the F.a.S.T and had no intention of competing. What she didn’t expect was to be selected to compete in the first match. As everyone around them turned to look at her, she was extremely glad that Bon Bon was beside her.

She would have fainted right there and then.

Lyra was so in shock that she hadn’t notice her fillyhood friend Twilight approach them until she had placed her hoof on Lyra’s shoulder. “Hey, Lyra.”

“H..hey Twilight. Stupid panel thing pick the wrong pony. Right?”

“I wouldn’t say that. I know you’re more then capable of giving Rainbow a hard time. But it’s your choice. You can forfeit right now, and we won’t think any less of you.”

Lyra looked at her oldest friend and saw the sincerity in her eyes. Sharing a look with Bon Bon, who gave her a confident nod, reminded her of the determination she had when she finally proposed to the Earth pony. Turning back to face Twilight, the bright green unicorn caught her old teachers look. Princess Celestia smiled warmly at her, giving her a gentle nod.

That did it.

“Nah. I won’t forfeit.” Turning to face Rainbow Dash, Lyra couldn’t keep the confident grin off her face. “I hope your ready, Dash!” Jumping to her hooves, Lyra ran out onto the arena shouting. “Cause I’m not holding back!”

“That’s what I like to hear!” The other half of the arena sent a shiver through it when Lyra entered it, transforming into a lush green forest that could easily conceal the unicorn.

Lyra joined Rainbow in the middle of the ring, the mountain top on her left and the forests to her right. “Who ever wins, no hard feelings?” Rainbow extended her hoof for a hoof bump. Without hesitation, Lyra bumped her back. “Sounds good to me.” With a beat of her wings Rainbow flew backwards to her starting position as Lyra hopped back to hers.

“Right from the get go, I have to choose to cheer for you one friend or the other.” Twilight silently mused to herself. Having rekindle their friendship from their time in Canterlot, she and Lyra had managed to get together with their other friends more often.

She was thrilled when she was asked to marry her off to Bon Bon.

“She’ll understand.” Bon Bon spoke as she joined her. “If you cheer for Rainbow Dash.”

Twilight shared a look with her friends fiancee and smiled. “They both will.” Turning towards the arena she shouts out. “GO LYRA!! YOU CAN DO IT!”

“Sounds like the others are getting excited.” Discord appeared above the two. “Are you two ready?” Taking their battle stance, both ponies give a firm nod. With a chop of his claw Discord shouts. “Begin!”

Rainbow Dash launched herself straight for Lyra. On pure instinct the unicorn teleported away, momentarily disorienting her opponent. Pulling up, Rainbow hovered above the arena to get her bearings only to be hit on the flank by a magic blast. “OW!” Taking cover behind a cloud Rainbow got her head in the game. “Time to go on the offensive!”

Rocketing towards the forest while dodging more of Lyra’s shots, Rainbow reaches it and starts flying through the trees. Her senses sharp for any sign of her rival. Suddenly, she stopped in mid-air with an orange aura surrounding her body. “Ah, nuts.”

Jumping from the top of a nearby tree Lyra lands on top of the captured pegasus, forcing her into the rough terrain face first. Keeping the aura around her foe, Lyra jumps off her and levitates her before her.

“Good strategy. Didn’t know you had it in you.” Rainbow manages to say while still under Lyra’s control.

“I had Princess Celestia as a teacher and a master of hoof-to-hoof combat is my fiancee.”

Rainbow stared at her with a blank expression. “…wait, what?” Before she knew it, Lyra began slamming Rainbow against the trees around them. “OWE! STOP! THAT! RIGHT! NOW!”


“OW! HEY! OUCH! CUT! IT! OUT! NOW!”


“Still worried about Lyra?” Bon Bon ask the dumbfounded princess. While they couldn’t see what was happening, it was hard not to hear Rainbow getting knocked around.

“Is it wrong that I wish I could see what’s happening to Dash?” Gilda asked as she hovered above them, a hint of a smile on her beak.

“Yes!” Both Pinkie and Twilight shouted before Pinkie admitted, “Although it would be nice…”

“Pinkie!”

“What?” Pinkie replies with a guilty grin on her face.

“Do I hear the sound of unhappy viewers?” Discord appeared moments after Rainbow’s cries of pain stopped. “How about we get a pegasi view on the action." Clapping his claws together, Discord stretched out his arms to reveal a large window. On it was Rainbow Dash still in Lyra’s magical grasp, but had bit down on a thick branch. Lyra was struggling to both keep Rainbow in her aura and pull her off the branch.

“That’s it, Rainbow! Keep up that grip!” Spitfire shouted.

“Hang in there, Dash! She’ll tire out before you do!” Soarin added.

“Come on, Dash! I didn’t think a little magic would slow you down!” Gilda jabbed.

The Wonderbolts eyes flew open at hearing that then were filled with determination, using her physical strength and whatever wiggle room she had to pull herself away form Lyra. In response, the unicorn tried harder to pull Rainbow off the tree. That’s when Bon Bon saw it. “Lyra! Stop pulling!”

To late, Rainbow had released her grip from the tree and using Lyra’s efforts against her, was launched out of the forest and the unicorns grip. Freed at last Dash angled herself to loop around the mountain top, keeping the momentum to fly around it. The hot rushing air clashing with the mountain tops cold air quickly turned into a storm cloud. Lighting bolts flashed out and struck the forest. causing a fire that spread quickly and forcing Lyra to abandoned her cover.

“My goodness! That was brilliantly executed! Well done, Rainbow Dash!” Somnambula cheered as she applauded the her.

“Definitely! There’s no doubt how she became a Wonderbolt!” Flash Magnus agreed with approval.

Rainbow had stopped maintaining the storm allowing it to dissipate. She spotted Lyra coughing badly out in the open in the middle of the ring. She landed a safe distance away while keeping the unicorn in sight. “Nice try there, Lyra. You had a good hold on me.” She did a few stretches as she continued. “I don’t know about you, but…” She moves from stretching to jogging in place. “…I’m nice and warmed up. What do you say to getting started for real?”

Lyra slowly raises her head up, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. “You mean…this whole time…was just a…workout for you?”

“Well, duh! What do you think we Wonderbolts do all day?” Rainbow replies, oblivious to her opponents current stat.

“Hehehe you got me there, Dash.” Standing up right Lyra gives Rainbow a tired smile. “I give up! There’s no point in me continuing.”

“What? You can’t be done yet?” Rainbow watches as Lyra collapse onto her stomach. “Ooookay. I guess you are.”

Rainbow made her way to the downed unicorn only to watch her float above her until Discord appear to catch her. “I’ll take her from here.” And just like that, the three of them appeared before their friends. “She’s only exhausted with a little smoke in her lungs. Easily fixable.” With a snap of his claw a glow enveloped the unicorn clearing her of the smoke in her system.

Bon Bon reached out to stroke her loves mane. “You were amazing out there, Lyra. I’ll see you soon.” With a farewell kiss to her forehead Bon Bon watched as Discord returned Lyra to her place in time.

“You see? Wasn’t that exciting? And she was as good as new afterward.” Discord said as he made his way towards the panels, starting them up again.

“Hey! What about me?” Rainbow asked as she landed beside her friends. Just then, Mage Meadowbrook held a bottle before her.”

“Its a simple brew that will rejuvenate ya right quick.” She explained in her unique accent. As Rainbow drank the brew the first panel revealed its next pick.

“Alright, the next fight will be…Lightning Dust!”

“What?!” Spitfire shouted as Rainbow blew out the brew she had been drinking. “Where is she? I haven’t seen her around here.”

“That’s because I was on ‘this’ side the whole time.” Lightning said as she walked past the villains. “How’s it going? Spitfire. Rainbow Dash.” She said darkly as she continues into the arena.

“Dash tells me you started your own group.” Spitfire said “The Washouts?”

“Yep. We’re only the Best extreme stunt team ever!” Lightning stood outside the arena to stretch.

“More like reckless. Endangering Scootaloo like that.” Rainbow shot back.

“Yeah, well like I said before…” Stretching her wings, she looks back at the two pegasi. “…we can’t all be Wonderbolts.” Having nothing else to say Lightning enters the arena which morphs into a forest of rocky pillars.

“GRRR! A part of me wants her to win so I can knock her out myself!” Rainbow fumed as she watches Lightning look over the terrain.

“Take it easy, Dash. Don’t let her get to you.” Soarin advised. Just then, Lightning’s opponent was chosen.

“And her opponent is…Trouble Shoes!”

“Trouble Shoes? He’s here too?” Applejack asked as she looked around for him.

“Great! Another surprise bad pony! He’s probably with the villains.” Rainbow said in frustration.

“Knock it off, Dash. It ain’t like that. He’s ah friend from Appleoosa. Trouble Shoes! Where are ya?”

“Back here, Applejack.” He called from the heavily shaded back area of their space before heading towards her. Everyone was shocked to see him.

“Now what were ya doin back there?” Applejack asked as he approached. “Yer more then welcome ta join us here.”

As Trouble Shoes lumbered on Princess Celestia was surprised to see a stallion that could meet her eye to eye. Luna noticed the look and just smirked at her. Bulk Biceps and Big Mac were dumbfounded as they moved aside for Trouble Shoes to walk by, until he stood face to face with Rockhoof.

“By the Mighty Helms might! Look at you! And here I feared I would never meet any pony like me.” Rockhoof reach out his hoof. “I am Rockhoof. It is an honour to meet you, my friend.”

Taking RockHoof’s hoof Trouble Shoes introduced himself. “The names Trouble Shoes. Haven’t ah heard of you somewhere before?”

“Aye. Though I believe your challenger is getting restless.” They both looked back to see Lightning Dust glaring at them.

“Reckon yer right. Just my luck, keeping a lady waitin.” He lumbered passed RockHoof towards the arena.

“My friend.” Trouble Shoes looked back at Rockhoof. “Win or lose, let us meet again after this tournament.”

“Sounds good ta me, friend.” Turning back he couldn’t keep the smile from his face. A smile Applejack notice as she walked beside him.

“Talk ta me, big guy. Why hide in the back there?”

“Nothing personal, Applejack. Ah just didn’t want ta affect y’all with my rotten luck.”

“Hey, now. Ah thought yer learned to embrace that.”

“Ah have. That don’t mean it doesn’t sneak up on me every now and then.” Stopping just outside the arena he sighs heavily. “Like now, fer instance. Just my luck she’d be ah pegasus.”

“You could always forfeit?’ Applejack suggested.

“WILL YOU HURRY UP? Don’t make me drag you out here!” Lightning Dust demanded.

“Nah, I’ve been rude enough as it is. Best oblige her.” Lumbering into the arena the rest of it morphed into a country side plain with cacti and random boulders lying around.

“About time. You should’ve forfeited instead of keeping me waiting. ” Dust vented.

“Beg yer pardon, Ma’am. It’s best fer me ta take my time getting around. Any faster, and ah’m likely ta trip over somethin.”

“So, you’re a klutz?”

“That’s uncalled for, Lightning!” Applejack shouted in his defence.

Lightning glared back at Applejack, ready to retort. “It’s alright, Applejack. She ain’t wrong. Hehe Been called worst before.”

Lightning raises an eye brow. “Just for being a klutz? That’s harsh.“

“Nah. Because of my bad luck. My lot in life, ah always figured.”

“Everyone has bad luck now and then. Your’s can’t be that bad?”

“AHEM!” The two look up to see an annoyed Discord. “Before you continue will you allow me to start the match?”

“Dude. Conversation happening here. I thought you respected good conversation skills?” Lightning jabbed earning her a glare from Discord.

“Ah reckon he’s right, Ma’am. This is ah tournament, after all.”

“So? We were talking." The pegasus sighs. "Fine, whatever. Lets get this started. And drop the ‘Ma’am’ stuff. The names Lightning Dust.” Hovering towards him she extends her hoof which Trouble Shoes excepts.

“I’m Trouble Shoes. Please ta meet ya, Lightning.”

“And I’m Discord, Lord of Chaos. Can we get started?”

“Yeah, yeah. Cool your jets!” Lightning flies back to her spot. “Hey, Trouble Shoes! I’m winning this! No hard feelings!.”

The rodeo clown chuckles. “Whatever ya say, Lightning.” The two stood at the ready.

“Finally! Now, let the match…” Discord chopped his claw down between them. “…Begin!”

Launching into the air Lightning flew around the stone pillars to build up speed as Trouble Shoes trotted towards them. Ready for her attack Lightning angled towards the stallion but just before she connected, he tripped to the side causing her to miss him and fly straight into a stone pillar.

A resounding ‘oooooo’ from the spectators joined the sound of impact.

Lightning slide to the ground before sitting up in a daze. “Did anyone get the composition of that pillar?”

“It appears to be composed of various igneous and metamorphic rocks.” Maud states. “I can see schists and marble. Granite and…is that pegmatites?”

“Oooh. Good eye, Doctor Pie.” Discord commented as he appeared beside her. “I was hoping you’d notice. Tell me, did I add to much gabbros in the middle there?”

Clearing her head with a shake Lightning was able to see Trouble Shoes move deeper within the pillars. Jumping into the air she circles around them. “Uh uh. I ain’t falling for the same trick Dash fell for!” She called out as she rocketed towards the most centre pillar, grinning after hearing Dash shout out in anger. Reaching the pillar Lightning Dust flew around it fast and tight, creating a tornado. The rapidly growing wind began drawing loose rocks toward it, pelting Trouble Shoes as he held on to one of the pillars.

Even with a growing tornado in front of them the other creatures were in no danger of it as a powerful shield appeared around them.

“What is she doing!?” Flash Magnus shouted. “Creating a tornado among those pillars will get them killed!”

“Like I said, she’s reckless!” Rainbow said seething, still mad about Lightning’s recent jab.

“While you both speak true, I cannot help but admire her.” Somnambula said calmly.

“WHAT!” Rainbow shouted, getting in her face. “You actually LIKE her?” Nose to nose with the Pillar, Somnambula simply pushed back a little before replying.

“Her character, no. Her skill and ability to maneuver in such a space at those speeds, most definitely.” Her words caused Spitfire and Soarin to share a look.

At the tornados top speed the rocky forest began to sway; the pillar Trouble Shoes held began to crack as it leaned towards the pull. “JUST…MY…LUUUUUUU……” The rock pillar finally gave way forcing Trouble Shoes to let go, getting sucked into the tornado.

“Trouble Shoes!” Applejack shouted. Rockhoof stood beside her sharing her concern.

As he tumbled around within the tornado the large stallion could not avoid crashing into chunks of rock and still standing pillars. With a powerful buck Lightning Dust sent Trouble Shoes blasting away from the tornado and straight through a still standing pillar.

The stallions impact into the other half of the arena shook the ground enough for some of the creatures watching to get knock over. Finished with the tornado Lightning flew out and made a wobbly landing before Trouble Shoes as the tornado dissipated. Without its influence all the debris fell from the sky, knocking over the rest of the pillars.

“Alright. THAT, was impressive.” The Storm King complemented with a reluctant grin.

“Looks like some ponies aiming for your title, ‘Storm’ King.” Cozy Glow teased with an evil laugh, earning her a glare from him.

Catching her breath Lightning takes this moment to steady herself. “Phew. That took more then I thought. Had enough yet? You took a mean beating in that tornado.” She watched Trouble Shoes shake his head to clear it as he rose to his hooves, virtually unfazed by what happened. This stuns her. “How are you able to stand after that?”

“Ah told ya. My bad luck. Ever since ah was ah colt ah’ve tripped, stubbled, and crashed into everything in my way. Made it real tricky for me ta watch the rodeo.”

“The rodeo?” Lightning asked as she stood up.

“Yep. Fer as long as ah can remember, ah’ve loved the rodeo. Even tried ta join once. Ah was at ah try out when ah got my Cutie Mark.” He turns to show her the upside down horseshoe. “My bad luck made me make ah fool of myself. Ah knew then that my bad luck ‘was’ my special talent.”

The pegasi gave him a soft look thinking back to her time at the Wonderbolt Academy. “Did you manage to join?”

“Eventually. My new friends showed me ah was looking at my bad luck all wrong. Now ah’m ah rodeo clown. Happiest moment of my life.”

“…you got your dream.” Lightning spoke softly. Taking a sideways glance at the Wonderbolts, she couldn’t keep the moister from her eye.

Spitfire saw it though.

Shaking her head again Lightning smiled at Trouble Shoes. “Good for you, Trouble Shoes.” This caused Rainbow’s jaw to drop. “I can respect a pony that reaches their dream.” Jumping into the air the pegasi readies herself. “Alright! No more holding back! Here I come, Trouble Shoes! And may the best pony Win!”

Startled a little by her response Trouble Shoes allowed a big smile to appear before getting ready. “Ready when you are, Lightning Dust!”

Lightning launches at him but at the last second she angles herself to graze the stallions head, delivering a kick to his head as she passes. Trouble Shoes flinches while the pegasus ricochets of the ground to graze his sides, giving him another hit. Back and forth she went, hitting him with annoying punches and kicks as she flew by.

Trouble Shoes grew frustrated at this tactic and took the offensive. With a swing of his front hoof backward he was aiming for her as she flew by from behind him.

Doing exactly what Lightning wanted.

Spending years training herself to fly at ridiculous speeds Lightning naturally had to hone her reaction time and reflexes. As a result, she is able to perform quick decisions and reactions within the blink of an eye. As Trouble Shoes hoof came out to meet her, Lightning grabbed it with her front hooves, swing under it and used that momentum to deliver a heavy kick to his muzzle.

With a gasp from the on lookers Trouble Shoes stagger to one knee as Lightning flew back into the air for another pass. “Ah don’t understand. Trouble Shoes is adamant he’s surrounded by bad luck. So why isn’t it effecting Lightning Dust?” Applejack pondered aloud, positive he could use it to his advantage.

“It probably is.” Soarin answers without looking away from the match. “Thing is, Lightning Dust is so well trained, she’s able to take that into account when she flies by.”

“But how?” Ocellus speaks up. “How can anyone account for something as random as bad luck?”

“Hmm. It could be that her reckless nature is giving her an advantage.” Celestia offers joining the discussion.

“OH, COME ON!” Rainbow shouts. “How can being reckless BE an advantage? Its that kind of flying that gets ponies hurt in the first place!”

“That is true, Rainbow. But the question here is, what is bad luck?”

“Huh?”

“OH! It’s an unpredictable outcome that results unfavourable.” Twilight answers with certainty. The villains glare at them out of spite.

“Accurate. Because Lightning Dust has embraced her recklessness, she is more experienced dealing with the unpredictable.”

“So what your saying is…” Rainbow begins as she looks to the match.

“That Trouble Shoes is in trouble.” Applejack finishes.

Trouble Shoes struggles to breath as he recovers from Lightning’s last counterattack. Even now, she continued to wiz by him so fast he had stopped trying to follow her. “Just…my…luck.” Giving it some thought, the huge stallion turns to make a run for a nearby cactus, hoping it will cover his flank. But as he turned his front legs gave out from under him. In that moment, Lightning capitalized on it and flew directly at his head, going for a knock out blow.

But just before impact, she stopped in mid air. Looking back to catch Lightning’s confused expression they both looked at their tails, entangled with each other.

“What the hay?” Lightning shouts. “How did that happen?”

“How ‘could’ that happen?” Starlight follows up with.

“His bad luck?” Applejack offers.

“Or maybe those two don’t wash their tails very often.” Rarity concludes with a disappointed tone.

“HEY!” Lightning shouted as Trouble Shoes got an idea. “For your information, I brush my tail three times a daaaaaaaaayyyy….” As the pegasi defended her hygiene habits he had swung his flank around before sitting down hard, slamming her into the ground just as hard. With a cheeky smile the rodeo clown began to run around the desert half of the arena, all the while dragging her across the rough terrain.

Rainbow didn’t try holding back her joyful laughter as her rival expressed her discomfort.

“OW! QUIT IT! OUCH! OMPH! SHUT UP, DASH! OW!” Lightning finally managed to twist around and kick off the ground to get airborne. Which Trouble Shoes managed to turn it against her by skidding to a stop and slamming her into the nearest object.

She screamed so loud everyone had to cover their ears as they cringed at the sight of her hitting the cactus then launching straight up. The force of it lifting Trouble Shoes rump off the ground before their tails untangled themselves, freeing her. Now free, she spun around like a top so fast most of the spines flew off her. She stopped to examine what was left only to find a whole bunch on her rump at the base of her tail.

Again, Rainbow laughed along with a few of the less ‘sympathetic’ creatures among them.

Fuming, the pegasi gritted her teeth and glared at the on lookers while using her tail to brush the rest of the spines off. She turns her glare on Trouble Shoes before shouting. “THAT’S IT! NO MORE MS. NICE MARE!”

Startled by her loud outburst Trouble Shoes took an involuntary step back and tripped. That trip lead to him stumbling into a rock head first. With an ‘ow’ he stubbled away and got a stick tangled in his hooves, causing him to trip and roll into another cactus.

Everyone, including Lightning Dust watched as the unlucky stallion tripped, fell, stubbled, and crashed into almost every solid object in the arena. Unable to watch anymore Applejack called out. “Lightning! Fer his sake, put ah stop ta this!”

Giving her a understanding nod Lightning flew around the arena until she saw her moment and rocketed toward him with her front hoof cocked back. As Trouble Shoes was turning to stumbling into another cactus, she delivered a sold right hook to his face. Dazed the large pony collapsed to the ground with a large thud, and stayed down.

Lightning landed in front of his muzzle as Discord appeared to check on the downed stallion. “Hmm. Trouble Shoes is unable to continue.” Gesturing a claw towards Lightning. “Lightning Dust moves on to face Rainbow Dash in the next round!”

“Yes! What did I tell you!” Lightning shouts excitedly before pointing at Rainbow Dash. “You’re next, Rainbow Dash! No Wonderbolt rules or performances. Just you and me. One on one to see which of us truly is the Best!”

“You’re on, Lightning Dust! No holding back OR giving up. We keep going till only One is left standing.” Rainbow replied as she took to the sky, matching Lightning’s height. The two stared down each other; Rainbow with a scowl while Lightning wears a cocky grin. As the two stared down Discord was carrying the semiconscious Trouble Shoes back to the others and stopping in front of Applejack and Rockhoof.

“Ya did great out their, partner. All of Appleoosa would be proud.” The mare spoke with a sad smile on her face.

“Aye. That was a well fought battle. You truly made that curse yer own, my friend.” Rockhoof added.

“Thank ya both kindly.” Trouble Shoes replied weakly. “Didn’t really expect ta win, honestly. Just did cause ah felt ah had to. Maybe ah shoulda listened to ya Applejack, and forfeited the match at the start.”

Applejack gave him a sad expression before share a look with Rockhoof.

“If you had, I might never have met you.”

The three ponies look toward Lightning who was hovering near the villains space. “I don’t know about you but I’m glad we met. It’s odd to say but we have a few things in common, and I’m glad there’s somepony out there in Equestria like that.”

Trouble Shoes allows a smile to form after hearing that. “You should stop by Appleoosa the next time the rodeo comes round. It’s much more enjoyable watching me perform then it is being ah part of the act.”

Rainbow started to chuckle loudly before Twilight magically shut her mouth.

“I think I will. I’ll even bring my Washout team. Give you guys a show you’ll never forget!” The mare said with a genuine smile.

“Sounds like ah plan ta me.” The stallion said as Discord readied his claw. “You take care now, ya hear? Ah look forward ta hearing bout yer next match next time we meet.”

‘Trust me. You’ll hear ALL about it!” Lightning replied just before Discord snapped his claw, causing Trouble Shoes to vanish in a flash of light.