• Published 30th Nov 2019
  • 3,310 Views, 73 Comments

Worthy is the Lamb - Dinomite123



Sunset Shimmer has had enough of people turning against her, including her own friends. But then she meets a one true friend who has given peace, hope, and love. Sunset Shimmer will experience the love of God and will explore Jesus Christ's ministry.

  • ...
60
 73
 3,310

Breakdown

Now the Memory Stone is destroyed and everyone's memory's are restored, Sunset Shimmer is back in the friendship group. She had been on a quest to find whatever erased everyones (even her friends) memories of her discovering the magic friendship, and found what was the cause of it. Now that the problem is solved, she was glad everything is back to normal.

But there was one problem left, she still felt an anxiety in her. The way her own friends treated her while "their" memories were erased. But not only that, it all brought back memories of catastrophes that happened to her...Twice!

After school and the defeat of Wallflower Blush, It was time to go home. Outside the school, every student was leaving. The Rainbooms were emerging onto Applejack's truck, but Sunset Shimmer doesn't seem to be in the mood to go with them.

"Well, that was some magical defeat we pulled off today" Applejack replied

"I couldn't agree more." Twilight giggled

They soon realized Sunset isn't in the truck with them. They saw her walking past the truck.

"Hey, Sunset, where you going?" Rainbow Dash called

"I'm going home." Sunset Shimmer answered

"But don't you wanna get on the truck? We're heading to my farm for some fizzy apple cider for celebration." Applejack said

"I'm sorry, got things to do. So, I'm just gonna take the taxi." Sunset said again in a low voice.

"Alright then, see ya tomorrow" Applejack said.

Sunset then walked away without saying goodbye. Applejack thought there might be something was wrong with her.

"Strange." Applejack thought. "Sunset usually comes with us for a celebration, she always celebrates with us.


Applejack was right, there was something wrong with Sunset Shimmer. She was still a little upset with the memory stone incident, not because of the memory stone, but because of how people treated Sunset because of their memories being erased, especially her own friends.

"Am I really suppose to be in the friendship group? Am I really their friend? Are they really sorry?" Sunset thought sadly

She called a taxi and the taxi picked her up and drove all the way back to her apartment building. When she enter her apartment, she fed her pet gecko, Ray, and sat down on her couch and pulled her phone out. She looked at all the pictures of her and her friends having fun together, having fun at slumber parties, and having fun at camp everfree.

"I may not know what the future holds, but this is not the future I want. I just want peace and hope., and everyone to stay by my side and always protect me." Sunset said as a little bit of tears formed her eyes

Later that night, she was in her bed tossing and turning. She was having a nightmare, but not just any nightmare...it was a nightmare about horrible experiences she went through the past year. About students of CHS turning against her, including her friends.


First came the Canterlot High students.

"Now that's the bad girl we'd love to hate!"

"I knew she was still trouble!"

"The real Sunset Shimmer is back!"

"Way to go!"

"Anon-A-Miss!"

"Too many secrets!"

"How could she?"

"Traitor!"

And now came her friends

"What was that?"

"Close the curtains? Unplug her ram, give us the chance to deal with the situation?"

"Yeah, well you didn't!"

"We trusted you, Sunset! We thought you were our friend!"

"How could you do this? After all we've been through together!"

"But you did! You must've just been pretending to be our friend, when all along you were after our secrets! You secret stealer!"

"No you're not! You're not the person we thought you were! You're not our friend!"

"This is it, Sunset! You're not going to take advantage of us anymore. I'm sorry, but you did this to us! Tell whatever secrets you want...but we don't have to listen!"

"Sunset Shimmer? Askin' to be in our "Best Friends" picture? Heh. Now I've heard it all."

"The only joke is whatever this is you're playing on us, acting all nice like you're our friend."

"And it's not funny!"

"Because you aren't nice."

"And we ain't friends."

"Don't hurry back, Darling!"

"I think you've helped enough."

Everthing kept repeating over and over again as it got even worst.


Sunset woke up with a scream, She was panting heavily and sweating like crazy. Tears began to form her eyes as she got of her bed and looked at every photo picture frame of her and her friends. The great times they had together, slumber parties, and victory parties.

Sunset knew the things her friends had done were over, but things she felt in her was betrayed, broken, hurt, even...abandoned.

Anger, rage, sadness, and hate started to build up into Sunset Shimmer as she whimpered hard and then let out a wild scream. She grabbed every photo frame of her with her friends and threw them on the floor, with the glass shattering.

"YOU LIARS! I HATE YOU! YOU LIED TO ME! EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH! I HATE YOU! I HATE CANTERLOT HIGH! I HATE THIS PLACE!" Sunset screamed as her continued to smashed every photo frame on the floor.

When there were no more frames, Sunset stopped and stood and panted heavily as her rage lowered down. She turned her head to look at the tank where Ray was in to see he was waken up by her rage. She just couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't stand people at Canterlot High turning against her, even her own friends. And the memory stone incident was the last straw.

Sunset Shimmer fell to her knees and began to sob so hardly.

"Why? Why am I here? Why am I stuck in his life? Why does this always have to happen to me? Sunset asked herself.

"I just want all the pain, the rejection, and the suffering to go away!"

She continued to sob as hugged herself and rocked back and forth. The pain she's going through was gone far enough. But what she doesn't know is that tomorrow someone will come to her and will take away her pain and suffering. And that someone is the way, the truth,...and the life!

Author's Note:

Prepare for what will happen soon in this story! ✝ 💒