• Published 24th Nov 2019
  • 3,134 Views, 16 Comments

Stream Team - CapNTilfy



Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy unwind after another gaming stream together.

  • ...
8
 16
 3,134

The Sunshyne Girls

"I'm Sunset Shimmer."

"And I'm Fluttershy."

"And we're the SunShyne Girls," they said together.

"We'll see you all next time," Sunset said.

"Goodbye!" Fluttershy waved a hand as the stream ended.

"Are we all clear, hon," Sunset asked.

Fluttershy double-checked, then nodded. She yelped when Sunset pounced on her and held her down.

"That was the sexiest eleven-hit combo I ever saw," the rocker purred.

Fluttershy giggled. "I knew you'd like it."

Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy had long been friends when the former introduced the latter to video games, but that gradually changed as the animal caretaker began appearing on ShimmerCode more and more often. It was only after one of those streams that she finally admitted the real reason she'd been joining her: she'd had a crush on Sunset since the Battle of the Bands!

Sunset, in turn, developed a crush of her own on Fluttershy simply because of her ceaselessly amazing gaming skills. The two announced themselves as a couple on their next livestream. Time passed, and and the duo moved in together. They agreed to rename the channel to include the both of them by combining their names and adding in a pun for good measure. From then on, ShimmerCode became known as The SunShyne Girls.

Sunset lowered herself until her red and gold hair tickled Fluttershy's cheeks, and her eyes went half-lidded. "You really know how to turn me on, baby,"

The animal caretaker smiled dreamily. "Maybe next time I'll try for a twelve-hit combo," she whispered, then grabbed her girlfriend and locked lips with her. Their tongues danced and lashed furiously as Fluttershy arched her back, allowing Sunset to wrap her arms around her in a tight and passionate embrace.

One kiss seamlessly transitioned into another. Then another. Then Sunset pecked a trail of kisses up and down the animal caretaker's neck.

"...S-Sunset," Fluttershy stuttered between giggles.

"Hmm?" Sunset gazed longingly at her girlfriend as she caressed her cheek.

Fluttershy's eyes beamed with desire. "...Let's fuck in the shower, not on the couch." The animal caretaker didn't want any guests or stream viewers to see stains all over their furniture.

The rocker grinned widely. "Goddammit I love you."

"I love you too."

Sunset took her girlfriend by the hand and ran into the bathroom with her. As the hot water ran, they giggled. Giggles became kisses. Kisses became sighs. Sighs became moans, and moans became cries and screams of passion. Afterglow hit, and the couple sighed happily in each other's arms.

"Feel better now," Fluttershy asked softly as she ran a hand through Sunset's hair.

The rocker pecked the animal caretaker on the shoulder, then sighed again. "Yeah," she replied softly, enjoying Fluttershy's body warmth and the heat of the steam.

Fluttershy started to get up, only to be embraced and pulled back down by Sunset.

"Sunset?"

The rocker took a deep whiff of her girlfriend's hair. "Can we stay like this for a few more minutes," she asked in a whisper.

Fluttershy blinked, then smiled warmly. It was such a simple, little request. And it was the simple, little things that she knew counted the most in her relationship. What sort of lover would she be to deny her, even if the water got cold and they'd have to shower tomorrow morning? "Okay," she said softly, then nuzzled into Sunset's neck and stayed there, until the temperature of the water neared freezing.

Even then, Sunset was reluctant to let go, but obliged.

Fluttershy shut the water off as the rocker got up on her feet, then wrapped her arms around the animal caretaker's waist.

"Goodness," Fluttershy said, then reached her arms back and buried her hands in Sunset's hair. "You're rather clingy this evening." She turned around, keeping her hands in the rocker's hair, then looked her straight in her eyes. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," Sunset replied softly. "I just love you, that's all." She leaned in, then pecked Fluttershy on the lips.

Fluttershy giggled, then caressed the rocker's cheek. "I love you too." She pressed her lips against Sunset's, then opened her mouth.

Sunset sighed contentedly as their tongues lashed and danced together, then broke the kiss. "I'm pretty damn tired," she said. "How about you you, babe?"

"Yeah." Fluttershy took Sunset by the hand, and they walked out to their room.

Sunset and Fluttershy's room was a decent size for a master bedroom, with dark blue walls and a large window that their bed faced so the sunshine would wake them up, and it also offered a view of their backyard. Pictures of the couple and their friends lined the walls, as well as a few pictures of animals.

Sunset's favorite guitar hung on pegs affixed to the wall next to the bedroom door. which she'd strum on from time to time. Bookcases containing books on animal care and music flanked the couple.

On each side of their bed sat nightstands with lamps, in case one was tired and the other wanted to read while in bed. Just above the headboard was a monthly calendar featuring adorable animals from around the world.

Sunset made a beeline for their bed and flopped onto it. "I'm totally beat," she said, then stretched.

Sunset and Fluttershy both slept in the nude, as the rocker didn't see the point of pajamas unless she went to a sleepover or hosted one. As for the animal caretaker, she was comfortable with her body enough to be nude around her friends. She had been practicing naturism ever since her stay at Camp Everfree. The freedom she had felt when she walked around in the forest one night wearing nothing was simply exhilarating.

Fluttershy crawled onto the bed, then got under the covers and sidled up to Sunset. "Have I ever told you you're beautiful," she asked softly as she caressed the rocker's neck.

Sunset smiled warmly and held the animal caretaker close. "Every day, hon. Every day." She turned around and turned the light off, and darkness enveloped the room.

Everything became silent, save for the couple's breathing.

Fluttershy placed her hand on Sunset's stomach and ran her hand up and down.

The rocker, in turn, ran a hand through her girlfriend's hair, eliciting a sigh.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer fell asleep within minutes in each other's arms.

Comments ( 16 )

This was a lot steamier than I expected it to be. But that was a pleasant surprise. :yay:

Premise is cute, but the LUS made me lose patience with this about halfway through. "The animal caretaker" is one of the more obnoxious instances of it I've seen in a while :twilightoops:

No time to read right now, but that cover image is to good to pass up. Plus there needs to be more SunShyne in the world

9958568
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy this. I'll use this input to improve my writing. Thanks for the feedback at least!

9958583
Here's a good guide specifically on how not to write that. There's examples to help you work through things.

9958643
Sweet. Thanks!

If a character has a name, call them by it as often as possible.

Huh, that's ironic. I was writing LUS because I thought name repetition was frowned upon. I do keep that as moderate as I can.

Sweet! Keep up the good work.
If you had toned down just a little on the repetition of 'the animal caretaker', this story would be perfect.
Good job!

9958872
Yeah, I know. =) I'll keep the whole repetition thing in mind for future stories.

It was at this moment they knew they f-d up.

Oh my gosh! Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy getting it on in the shower! Talk about a steamy sex scene. Nice.

Gratuitous, sexy, adorable SunShyne. Perfect. X3

Refreshing. ๐Ÿ‘
Some tantalising whispers and few descriptions to keep the best results. Nearly perfect (save the repetitions ๐Ÿ˜‰).

I love this ship. The coverart hooked me in.

10701573
If there isn't any evident love or passion in the cover art, I don't see the point of using it for a shipfic. :twilightsmile:

The animal caretaker smiled dreamily. "Maybe next time I'll try for a twelve -hit combo," she whispered, then grabbed her girlfriend and locked lips with her. Their tongues danced and lashed furiously as Fluttershy arched her back, allowing Sunset to wrap her arms around her in a tight and passionate embrace.

Awwww :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment