• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 597 Views, 21 Comments

Sword Art Online demonic change - redsopine



What happens when a pony corrupted by demons is banished to a different reality that was just a game that became all to real.

  • ...
11
 21
 597

The truth of red and terra revealed/Red nose reindeer

It has been three hours since that trap had been sprung and everything went to hell as Redsopine comes to he hears Keita shouting.

GET OUT AND TAKE THAT BEAST WITH YOU YOUR NOT WELCOME ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU NEARLY GOT EVERYONE KILLED!

When he hears this Redsopine still dazed and weak struggles to his feet as he steps outside and moves near to the levels edge looking down over it he thinks back on how he came to be there hated by his friends for what he was as he looks back at the inn he felt was his home for so many months contemplating why he was still alive.

"Heres to us the moonlit blackcats and heres a thank you to the guys that saved our lives back there”. Says a young man raising a tankard in appreciation for the rescue.

Redsopine smiles and raises his own tankard. "Think nothing of it anyone would have done the same so may we ask your names I'm Redsopine and my friend here is Kirito". He says, patting Kiritos arm smiling gently

“Oh right I'm Keita the leader of our guild". Says a boy with light brown hair dressed in red with armor on.

”I'm Sachi thank you for rescuing us". Says a girl with black hair, wearing a blue dress with armor on it.

”I'm Tetsuo thanks for having our backs out there“. Says the boy with brown hair wearing purple armor.

”Im Sasamaru and I know it's already been said but thanks where did you learn to fight like that?“ Asked the boy in green armor wearing a hat.

“that leaves me Ducker I'm the team’s thief when we go out dungeon hunting”. Says a blonde haired boy wearing a grey hat.

”If you dont mind me asking Kirito, Red what are your levels?” Asks Keita in curiosity.

"Well we’re both around leval forty. We have been trying to help the lower level players become strong enough to help defend the lower levels while the higher ranks clear the upper levels making them safer for the lower levels so they can gradually and safely become stronger." Red replies as he takes a sip of his drink as Kirito nods and speaks.

"He is telling the truth in fact I was one of the betas and the one that killed the first floor boss with everyone's help especially red here I dont know how he did it but he tanked a blow that would have killed anyone else and held the boss in place for us to attack it and end the fight though he nearly died for it even a full healing potion barely helped him and if you would accept us we would like to join your guild to help you grow stronger?"

"You’re both level forty and you want to help us but we’re half the levels you’re both at yet you want to join the moonlit black cats just to help us grow stronger to help protect other players like you protected us?" Asks Keita in disbelief.

"Yes exactly that were trying to show everyone we can pull though this by working together. Me and Kirito can weaken higher xp enemies for you guys to finish in one blow allowing you to become stronger faster but theres one rule we both have if we tell you to run and escape you do it as it will be a fight you cannot win got it?“ Says redsopine in a stern voice as he looks at them all his blue and green hair covering his left eye before he smiles.

"If your truly here to help then I dont see why not you seem to have nobal intentions welcome to the moonlit blackcats." Says Keita extending his hand in welcome.

Redsopine and Kirito both shake his hand and smile in happiness as Kirito thinks.

"I wonder how Asuna is doing i hope she’s ok wherever she is right now". thinks Kirito

“It been a few months since me and Kirito joined the Moonlit Blackcats in order to help them grow stronger and things have been going well they even saved enough col to buy a house in the town of beginnings. Keita plans to head there in the morning to barter for one". Red writes down in a small journal he started keeping so he can show people that they were keeping to their word to help everyone survive. The next day while he’s in town the others want me and Kirito to lead them on a raid into a dungeon on level 27 I'm worried their not ready for it but they promised to listen to us. Red finishes writing as he leans back ears flicking as he catches a conversation in the next room as he hears Sachii saying.

"I dont want to die in this game I'm scared but with you here I know I will be ok we all do with you and Red here".

Red sighs as he hears Kirito promise to keep her safe and to help her get home to her family as he sees Kirito walk past he calls out. "Kirito if you have a moment I want to discuss tomorrow with you." He said.

"Sure Red what's on your mind?“ Kirito asks in surprise thinking that they had already gone over everything already.

"There's something I need to tell, I've been having these... flashes of memories, who I was, where I came form, what I really am..." Red trailed off before turning to Kirito. "I've remembered something about myself, about what I am and how I survived that blow in our first boss fight. I'm... well... I'm part demon." He explained slowly. "Something else I remembered was that I can transfer a bit of my power to others though my blood. Now I don't know if it would work in this place but as gross as it sounds I'm offering it to you as there's a chance it could free up your combat the same as me and no longer be bound to the games strict system of control... it might be able to help us protect them. You don't have to take me up on the offer now but please let me know what you decide to do before we set out tomorrow." Red said as he hung his head low and looked up showing his left eye and the scar over it. As Kirito looks at him unsure what to say he backed away slowly unsure how to react. SLowly left the room without saying a word.

the next day floor 27 dungeon raid

"Well this is going great not much can stand between all 6 of us right now oh look a chest."
Says Ducker as he opens it inside a room.

Suddenly the door closes in on them as hidden panels open revealing mineral elementals and dark dwarves pouring in when suddenly a large stone golem walks in swinging its arms into them barreling stright at the party as Redsopine clutched his head in pain.

"Kirito get them out of here that golem is too strong for them I will keep it distracted JUST GO GET OUT NOW!" With that said Red grabs a swinging axe from one of the dark dwarves stopping the blow and kicking the dwarf away from him as he flaps his wings to create a gust giving Kirito and the others the chance to move to a better position to defend as Red charges at the golem twisting in midair as he brings the axe down in the golems chest and swings himself onto its head as he drives his sword into its shoulder and places his free hand onto its head and starts speaking in the same unknown language he spoke when he first arrived a green aura surrounded them both before he is sent flying backwards his cloak coming free of him.

While this is happening kirito and the moonlit blackcats form a defensive ring with kirito in the front as the others form up in teams of two as kirito speaks." Ok watch each others back I will weaken them and you deliver the killing blow fast just like before hopefully you can level up from this enough to survive."

as Kirito says this Redsopine crashes into a group of mineral creatures smoking lightly as the golem turns to look at him and roars again charging at him and catching him in the chest sending him flying into a wall next to the group as they fight as a SNAP is heard and his wings go limp he struggles to his feet panting before charging right back at the golem as it is attacking mineral elementals and dark dwarves drawing them away from Kirito and the moonlit blackcats giving them breathing room and punching the golem hard knocking it backwards as he yells at the top of his lungs in that strange voice he said so many months ago".

:YOU WILL YEILD TO ME TERRA OR DIE LIKE THE BEAST YOU HAVE BECOME." With his still working hand Red grabs the axe stuck inside terras chest and slams them to the ground all the while his health is getting lower into the red at the extreme strain he is butting his body through as he once again speaks. ”DO YOU YEILD OR WILL YOU DIE." He says removing his sword ready to strike as the golem speaks in a loud deep powerful voice.

"I YEILD TO YOU MY MASTER MY STRENGTH IS YOURS AGAIN"

Once these words were said the same green aura surrounds them both again as Reds red fur now visible to the others starts to change to stone as his wings and hand snap back into place as a strange pendent appears on his chest as he turns to look around him noting there's not many enemies left and to his relief the moonlit blackcats were still alive and holding the same corner they retreated to with a grin he charges back into the fray with heavy footsteps as he starts throwing monsters out the way as he finds Kirito and speaks in a grating voice
“FOLLOW ME IM BREAKING THAT DOOR DOWN.”
With that said he turns to face the door and charges at it gaining speed and momentum as with a loud CRASH he sends chucnks of the door flying into the corridor as he looks back to them and speaks. "GO GET OUT AND USE THE TRANSPORT CRYSTAL'S AND GET TO SAFETY NOW GO!"

He roars out the last part as he charges back into the room throwing monsters around to keep them distracted as the others run out the room and escape all but Kirito leave as he stayed behind to talk to Red and help him fight the monsters.

"I HEARD WHAT YOU CALLED THAT GOLEM IS THAT THE SAME TERRA THAT TOOK CONTROL OF YOU DUIRNG OUR FIRST BOSS FIGHT?" Kirito yells over the noise of the fight.

"YES IT IS HE SAYS HELLO BY THE WAY AND HE IS FILLING ME IN ON A FEW GAPS IN MY MEMORY THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW THERE’S THREE MORE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE AND BECUASE WE HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FOR SO LONG THEIR GOING FERAL AND BESERK GAHHHH!." Red says collapsing to one knee as the last mineral elemental is defeated panting as his body has a multitude of cuts slowly healing as his arms and wings go limp again. "That really hurt and took alot out of me are the others ok we didn't lose anyone right?" He asks in concern.

"Their all ok Red you did good back there and is this the power you wanted to share with me?"
Kirito asks as he helps Red to his feet as they head outside the room and warp back to the inn where Red collapses to the ground exhausted as his fur on his lower back becomes more stone like as the others stare at him confused and worry etched on their faces.

Maby I should just end it save them the pain of killing me themselves the more I remember the worse I look growing up a thief making pacts with demons slaughtering armies because I could Keita is right I'm nothing more then a beast. as he is thinking about just stepping off the edge he is pulled back as he feels somome hugging him.

" Please don't go Red Keita was just worried about us and he let his emotions get the best if him but you saved us you saved me".

Says Sachi as she gently pulls him further from the edge as Redsopine collapses still weak and exhausted both physically and emotionally as Kirito walks up to them both.

"Red we have to go Keita has made it clear were not welcome anymore and we have stayed behind long enough it's time we helped the frontlines and escape this world".

With thoese words Kirito and Redsopine get ready to teleport out of the leval to the frontlines as he looks back sadly saying "Goodbye Sachi" before teleporting away just as Sachi whispers.

"Goodbye you heroes.