• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 595 Views, 21 Comments

Sword Art Online demonic change - redsopine



What happens when a pony corrupted by demons is banished to a different reality that was just a game that became all to real.

  • ...
11
 21
 595

Exile and arrival/The world of swords

Canterlot castle throne room

Redsopine you stand accused of making a pact with demons How do you plead? "

Says Princess Celestia as she looked down on an injured man bound in chains of mithirl his two tone blue and green hair covering his face stained with dark blood as was his red fur.

His wings folded one draconian and the other with feathers like ice.

He looked up showing a heavily scared reptilian eye with a black scalia with a green,red,gold and blue iris as he spoke in a quit voice.

We both know where this is going don't drag things out and do what you have to.

Celestia sighs as she looks at him again noticing the blood leaking from a untreated stab wound to his side another on his chest a deep slash before she speaks again to the court around him calling for his head.

"Normally what you have done is a crime punishable by death but in light of your recent actions revealing yourself to save the life of a filly under attack your sentence shall be banishment and exile".

The man looks at her in disbelief it showing on his face as he speaks again.

Your to kind Princess I was prepared for death but you have chosen to give me a second chance to live in peace and I thank you I am ready when you are.

The court around him jeers in outrage at the princess calling for his death before a unicorn in the stands shoots a blast of magic at him leaving another wound for him to bleed from on his thigh as he sighs.

Can we please begin so I can at least die in peace I'm going to pass out from bloodloss soon.

Celestia looks at him surprised at how unfazed he was at being attacked as she channel's magic in her horn opening a portal under him as he is sinking another bolt of magic hits him directly in his face knocking him out and disrupting the spell sending him to a unknown location.

Plains of ironclad floor one

Kirito is outside the starting town hub in sword art online showing a new player named Klein in how to use his sword skills when theres a blinding light and the sound of a large thump they both look towards it and see a man there and rush over to help when they see him bleeding.

Kiritos pov)

Hey are you ok your bleeding and hurt?

"I ask trying to help them stand as I am reaching for a healing potion as I look at my new friend Klein.

Help me sit him up I think hes unconscious.

''I say as I grab one oh his arms underneath his cloak with Klein's help I manage to help him upright enough we get a good look at him and we gasp in disbelief.

Hes not a player if he is then this avatar must be one they made personally and uploaded into the server.

''I say as I pour the potion into his mouth as they gasp and cough I can see the extent of there wounds as there healing showing scars forming on his chest and sides and his head.

Reds pov)

''I gasp as I feel something cool in my mouth as I drink it feeling revitalised and that my wounds were healing I start to cough as I speak. Where am I who who are you?

"Kirito looks at the strange creature as it tried speaking a language he could not understand looking confused he tried speaking to them. I'm kirito this is Klein my friend can you tell us your name.

Kirito are you sure we should be talking to who or whatever this is you was a beta but you dont recognize this.

To which kirito replies. I know but it's not unheard of for game developers to hide some things from the betas to surprise them.

As thers talking the strange creature watches them.

Reds pov)

"I look at the strange beings before me unable to understand them when suddenly I start to understand them.

Game developers to hide things from the betas to surprise them.

"I blink did he just say this worlds a game. I try to speak to them again.

Kirito and Klein look at the strange creature as it coughs and to there surprise speaks. Did you just say this worlds a game how can that be it feels so real I was even bleeding before where am I?

Kiritos pov.

I am shocked how quickly they was able to communicate and understand us but what shocked me more was this creater was not part of the game nor was he a player whatever and whoever they was was a foreign element in the world.

We need to contact the GM about this see if this was planned or not. I say opening my menu and pausing as the log out buttons missing.

Klein check your menu I think my logout button is bugged it's not here and the GM is not answering.

Theres a blinding light as all three of them appear inside a large open area with stone arches around it around them was thousands of people as theres a bright red light in the sky as a the words systerm announcement appear and start to pool blood that forms into a hooded figure with no face as it speaks among the commotion of the other players around him.

A forced teleport? Up there. That's What is that? A game master? Why doesn't he have a face? Is this an event? I'm scared It's fine. It's just another part of the opening ceremony. Attention, players. Welcome to my world.

My name is Kayaba Akihiko. As of this moment, I am the sole person who can control this world. Is that really him? He must've spent a lot of time on this. I'm sure you've already noticed that the logout button is missing from the main menu. But this is not a defect in the game. I repeat This is not a defect in the game. It is a feature of Sword Art Online.

You cannot log out of SAO yourselves. And no one on the outside can shut down or remove the nervegear

Should this be attempted, the transmitter inside the NerveGear will emit a powerful microwave, destroying your brain and thus ending your life. What? Come on, enough already. Let's go. Hey, I can't get out! What's he talking about? He's gotta be nuts. Right, Kirito?

He's right that the transmitter's signals work just like microwaves. If the safety were disabled, it could fry a brain. Then, if we cut the power No, the NerveGear has an internal battery. But this is crazy. What's going on?! Unfortunately, several players' friends and families have ignored this warning, and have attempted to remove the NerveGear. As a result, two hundred and thirteen players are gone forever, from both Aincrad and the real world. Two hundred and thirteen? I don't believe it I don't believe it! As you can see, news organizations across the world are reporting all of this, including the deaths.

Thus, you can assume that the danger Multiple Victims in Online Game Incident of a NerveGear being removed is now minimal. I hope you will relax and attempt to clear the game. But I want you to remember this clearly. There is no longer any method to revive someone within the game. If your HP drops to zero, your avatar will be forever lost. And simultaneously, the NerveGear will destroy your brain. There is only one means of escape. To complete the game. You are presently on the lowest floor of Aincrad, Floor 1. If you make your way through the dungeon and defeat the Floor Boss, you may advance to the next level. Defeat the final boss on Floor 100, and you will clear the game.

"Redsopine listens to the announcement along with the conversation being had by kirito and Klein and starts to growl in anger at the man who so casually forced these people into his sick and twisted game at he was not paying attention around him till he started seeing lights appear all around him as he starts to calm down.

That man has alot to answer for treating people like toys for his own amusement taking away there freedom like this.

Kirito looks at the creature again as do other people around him as the game master looks at them. My my this is unexpected it seems we have a unofficial player in our midst praytell what is your name? and how did you create a non standard avatar in my world? let's just see who you really are just like the rest. "The game master swipes his hand over red and nothing happend".

How is this possible your avatar is not a fake nor is it in my systerm of control aside from the system mass teleportation here and your not a AI? nether the less it seems your bound by the some of the same rules as the rest of the players so tell me what's your name creature and how did you end up in my game?

My name is redsopine and as to how I got here I dont know but what I do know is I will fight to free these people from you mark my words you will pay for this!

"Once red was finished talking he opens his wings and flys at the game master intending to strike him down there and then but was stopped by a barrier forming around the game master as the words immortal object appeard above them. Coward hiding behind a shield come face me now.

Instead of a answer the game master just vanishes as people see they can leave the area he sees the two that helped him and he lands next to them. Are you both ok you didn't get caught in the backdraft I made did you? Red asks in concern for them.

No were ok Klein was just telling me he is going to help his friends.Kirito replys

What about you did you truly mean you will help us to escape this world even though you might die? Asks Kirito

I did though I dont think I will get far unarmed as I am. "Red says trying to walk forward before dropping to his knees in pain clutching his chest heaving. I must not have fully healed and my flying just aggravated my wounds.

"Kirito helps him up. Stay with me I will help you I was one of the betas for the game do you have access to the system menu. "Red shakes head so "Kirito shows red how to call it up and he does the same noticing something appear next to his hand and that he has a message form the game master.

I dont know what you are but it seems you have a player menu but I have no control over it just to view it and send you this message since you intend to fight with the others I welcome you to sword art online here are your starting weapons and you seem to be wearing your armour already but I lowered your level to the same as all the new players enjoy.

Hrmm intersting it seems he does not have full control over me but just enough to weaken me to make things fair for all of us and he even gave me a sword. "Red says equipping it to his person and looking at himself only now noticing his cloak.

Intersting when I was sent here I was just in my trousers. Kirito can you help me learn how this world fights I don't think the way I used to fight will help me much here at least not right now I'm looking over my new skills in this world and I see a few of them are locked by my leval.

"Kirito looks at them and blinks surprised. I guess that's what he ment by setting you to level one whatever thoese skills are must be powerful and game breaking but the good news is it seems you have one to unlock but the conditions seem vague like the GM did not create them or there rules.

Will you risk your life to save another or will you sit back and let them die make your choice and reap your reward form lord terra.

Who's lord terra? Kirito asks confused but as red was about to answer he holds his head in pain screaming as he passes out.

A few hours has passed since red passed out in pain as he starts to regain consciousness he groans and looks at kirito.

What happened I don't remember a thing?