• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 5,290 Views, 13 Comments

Shining's Return to the Brood 3: Unholy Matrimony - TheVClaw



With the help of her brainwashed Prince, Queen Chrysalis is finally able to take over the Crystal Empire without mercy. And as for Princess Cadance, she could only watch as her former husband subjects her to his new bond with the Changeling Queen~

  • ...
19
 13
 5,290
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Before I read this, I must know: How does Sunburst of all ponies know anything about strategic planning?

I certainly hope that the Shining's Return to the Brood Series has a happy ending.

9949004
The second story goes over how he was inducted, so it might be good to read over that to see how he contributed to Chrysalis' plans.

9949016
For buggies or for dirty ponies?

omfg this was great. BUT there has to be more. Chrysalis needs to get Flurry Heart! as well as taking over the whole world! You cant stop here!!!!

9949286

Dxinsider is right! You can't stop now! Especially...I’LL GIVE YOU FLURRY HEART, I SWEAR!!! I’LL GIVE HER TO YOU PERSONALLY AS YOUR SLAVE!!! I’LL LET YOU MAKE HER A BROOD-MARE TOO!!!......


And (truth be told...I would like to read this two parts~)


She was sure if she got one of those canisters inside of the Map Room, she could help the Elements of Harmony all understand the benefits in one go without any conflict.....

And

I… I want them ALL to feel your eggs, my Queen!!! E-Even Spike!!~”
:moustache:
“Oh, he certainly will, my Slave~”



You can't just leave it like this!:raritycry:


Good story by the way!

Surely Twilight and her friends can stop Chrysalis with the help of Thorax and the changelings.

9973176
:fluttershysad: I sense the ending won't be a happy one then.

AND THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

Seriously man, it sounds like Equestria need of a cunt fumigation. Speak loudly and carry a big stick gryphons! AND USE IT TOO!

... AT EITHER END!

... DEALERS CHOICE!

.... TURN THESE CUNTS INTO YOUR HEARTH WARMING TREE TOPPERS!:flutterrage:

9973184
Depends on your point of view

Login or register to comment