• Published 14th Nov 2019
  • 466 Views, 6 Comments

Adventures in the Bermikun Triangle - Rakoon1



Dusk will embark on an adventure where he will have to lead a squad to open all the gateways that keeps a certain realm sealed, all while dealing with the bad guys that lurk around.

  • ...
2
 6
 466

Thermal Shock

At the Sea of Blazz, the Chaos was walking with his metallic legs on an isle of solidified lava. Getting on a stone bridge, the Chaos allowed a perfect view of the Sea of Fire. Dusk looked into his surroundings and sighed, disappointed. After that, started walking around the deck, while Mallet and Star were looking to each side of the Chaos, with Clover lying over one of Chaos’ sail joints and Clover sitting against the door of the captain’s cabinet. Frustrated and tired of all the heat, he asked Star:

“Where’s this vortex?!”

“Patience, Dusk, it will open” Star replied, while opening his flask to drink some water, only to find out it was empty. “Hey, who drank the water rations?!”

Dusk and Opal just shrugged his shoulders and, since Calabrass was always with Dusk and was a sword and Clover was a ghost, then there was only one option. And so Star made an angry look to Mallet. Noticing he had been discovered, Mallet saying, a little nervously:

“Patience, Star, Mallet was thirsty.”

“And now how are we going to cool ourselves?” Opal asked.

“Don’t worry, Opal, in a moment we’ll be at the Sea of Ice” Dusk replied. “So, cheer up. Things could be worse.”

As soon he said that, shots started to try to hit the Chaos and Clover was able to see where they were coming from.

“The Demoniac!” he shouted.

And so they looked and saw it emerging from behind an island, with it starting to fire as soon it could.

“And this is how worse it can be” Dusk said. “Patience rewarded.”

With the open fire over him, the Chaos started to move out of the bridge as fast as he could. Meanwhile, Golden Bones was at the deck, as a platform with twelve skeletons riding six pteros (two skeletons on each one) immerged behind him.

“Unlease the inferno!” he exclaimed. “Reduce them to ashes and sink their vessel!”

And so the pteros took flight, with Bones saying:

“I’ll recover that cursed sword from Dusk Storm’s burning carcass!”

The pteros quickly arrived to near the Chaos and got out of the robotic creature, starting advancing towards the ship. More pteros arrive, as the skeletons started to join together to form a pyramid to get to the deck. Fortunately, Dusk was quick to react and knock them down. But they kept coming and the others also joined him. Clover used his chain-and-ball, knocking the skeletons and breaking them apart, while exclaiming with joy:

“Breaky, breaky…”

“Good swing, Clover” Opal told, while shooting with her gun a pair of skeletons trying to come on board. “But they’re still coming.”

Mallet punched another pair of skeletons and then said:

“This is no battle worthy of warrior from Ragnasala.”

“What?” Dusk asked, while breaking skeletons.

“The Mighty Helm are known to be warriors who want to die battling” Calabrass explained to Dusk, as they fought. “That’s how they see how an honorable death is.”

“Mallet has been careful since foal” Mallet told, proudly, before smashing a skeleton.

Dusk retreated towards his brother and told him:

“Star, are you sure a vortex will open here?”

“Have I ever disappoint you?” Star asked.

At that moment, a light immerged and the vortex opened nearby, at the other side of the bridge.

“Finally!” Dusk exclaimed. “Sorry if I ever doubt in you, brother. Chaos, get us out of here!”

Chaos started running towards the vortex, all while shaking off the skeletons that were trying to climb on him. Meanwhile, Mallet, at the prow, saw a skeleton on a ptero and said, preparing his sword:

“Mallet want to smash more skeletons.”

And so he jumped high from the taffrail, ready to attack the skeleton, while shouting:

“Ragnasala!”

“Mallet, no!” Star called.

He was able to hit the skeleton and, just as he was about to fall, Clover appeared and grabbed him, being then pushed by his chain while saying:

“How’s that for toymaking?”

They all then crossed the vortex, with it closing as soon as they passed. Once they did, they arrived to Sino, with the Chaos landing on the frozen land and start walking. Star, feeling himself frozing, commented:

“From the fire to the ice age.”

“Tell me about it” Opal said, get in the bow. “My weapon and many of my devices are frozen.”

“By the bearded lady goat, nopony in this ship is ever satisfied!” Calabrass shouted.

“Quit rumbling, Calabrass” Dusk said, also feeling the freezing. “We’re near our goal. The Sino Waypoint is almost ours. We’re going to be one step closer to freedom as soon we get to the calculated position. Let’s move.”

They descended to the lower deck, still freezing.

“I can’t believe this is happening” Opal said. “How am I going to defend myself without my inventions?!”

“It’s the thermal shock” Star told. “Going from extreme heat to extreme cold damages things… Ponies…”

It was then that they heard the Chaos rambling, as his eyes turned orange.

“And ships” Star added.

As he went inside along with the others, the only one that remained outside was Mallet who seemed very satisfied.

“Ah, finally!” he exclaimed. “A temperature worthy of a Mighty Helm!”

It was then that Clover flicked away an icicle coming from Mallet’s nose and told him:

“Looks like even Mighty Helm warriors get running noses.”

“Mallet is going to prepare secret Mighty Helm recipe to warm up Mallet’s crew” Mallet said.

Appearing next to him, Clover asked:

“Uh, what’s in it? Tell me!”

“No, it’s Mallet’s grog” he replied. “Um Grollet!”

Despite Mallet said that in hopes of causing some laugh, Clover didn’t appear very amused. Noticing that, Mallet just continued:

“To prepare Grollet, need seven secret ingredients.”

“Well, you got my curiosity… and a little of my concern… But I’m in!”

At the captain’s cabinet, Dusk, Star and Opal were seeing the holographic image of what appeared to be the Sino Waypoint: four crystals joined together, with three serving as base.

“So that’s the Sino Waypoint” Dusk said.

“Yes” Opal confirmed. “I shouldn’t have much trouble locating it at all.”

“The problem will be getting pass the Guardian that protects it” Star said. “According to what I have read, it’s the biggest and most fearsome creature on Sino.”

“Like what, a giant snowpony?” Dusk asked.

Suddenly, Opal noticed something on the radar and said:

“Oh no, another vortex is forming behind us. It must be the Demoniac!”

“Then put our pedal to the metal!” Dusk said.

“Careful, Dusk, the Chaos has suffered a thermal shock” Opal warned. “He’s fragil.”

“He’s not going to give us hull flew neither” Calabrass replied.

As Chaos was walking through a frozen river, Mallet was at the deck with a big cauldron and Clover observing. The big colt was trying to remember the ingredients for his Grollet, but, despite his struggle, he couldn’t remember the final one.

“Mallet must find final ingredient” he said. “Grollet is perfect for sinusitis.”

“You mean, sinolarangitis?” Clover joked.

Mallet then tried to enumerate the ingredients, saying:

“Gunpowder, sawdust…”

“Mighty Helm booger?” Clover asked, joking about the type of ingredients Mallet was saying.

“No…” Mallet said, while Clover chuckled. “That’s for Ragnasala stew.”

That reply could only cause Clover to prevent himself from puking.

Dusk, Star and Opal got out of the captain’s cabinet as Chaos was getting out of a tunnel and, when Dusk was starting to climb the stairs to the bow, Star saw something that left him worried and say:

“Dusk, over there!”

Dusk saw to where Star was pointing and so he saw the Demoniac. However, when looking forward, he saw a giant iceberg that looked exactly like…

“The Waypoint!” Dusk exclaimed with a smile, going to the helm. “Dead ahead! To stations, everypony! Engines full speed!”

He pulled the lever to activate the engines and Chaos’ movements increased, with him jumping through pieces of ice floating on the sea.

“The Chaos is in no condition for that!” Star told Dusk.

“The Chaos is a sound ship” he replied to him. “Don’t worry, big brother.”

The Chaos continued to jump on the ice pieces, doing his best to not slipper. The shaky balance caused Mallet to lose focus in remembering and he protested:

“Quiet! Mallet trying to remember.”

As they reached the land where the Waypoint was, Dusk said:

“See, no prob…”

But before he could finish, Chaos crushed, falling onto his legs, right at the shore of the land, causing many things on it to fall into the ice, including Mallet’s cauldron.

“My Grollet!” he called.

The crush was really violent and Dusk could feel some pain.

“Oh, my head…” he said.

“And our ship” Star said, jumping and landing on the ice and heading to Chaos’s front, looking to his face-look bow.

Dusk and Opal joined him and the latter said:

“Oh my goodness…”

“How bad is it?” Dusk asked, worried for his trusting ship.

“It’s a lot of damages” she replied. “I’ll have to do repairs on that icy water… Very bad!”

It was then the Chaos made an effort to get up, but he couldn’t do it. Opal went to dress her diving suit and, after connecting it to an oxygen tank, she dove to look at the damages below the water and couldn’t believe what she was saying.

“It’s… it’s… it’s…” she said through the radio.

“It’s fixed?” Dusk asked. “Great! Let’s get moving.”

“No! It’s… worse than I thought!”

Dusk released a grunt and then noticed the blaming look his brother gave him.

“Okay, I’m to blame for forcing the ship” Dusk admitted. “So I’ll take my plank and you can join me later.”

“Bad idea, boy” Calabrass told him.

“Why?”

His answer came in the form of a roar and then a big wyvern appeared, flying at the sky.

“Oh, yeah, the Guardian…” Dusk said. “Right…”

“So much for a harmless snowpony” Star commented.

The fact that the fiercest creature in all Sino was the Guardian of the Waypoint really surprised the Sea Raiders, as they were expecting a monster like the one protecting the Aeria Waypoint. But nevertheless it was really a big challenge due to how powerful and dangerous wyverns could be.

But the worst part was the Demoniac which was getting closer to them. It started to fire against the Chaos and Star said:

“This just got colder.”

“One problem at the time” Dusk replied, heading towards the helm. “Starting with that ice wyvern.”

He then prepared Chaos’s main cannon and then prepared to shoot the wyvern. It was then that Mallet noticed something at the screen of the aim, right on the Waypoint. Looking directly there he saw what it was: a nest with three little wyvern babies. Before that, he slammed his hoof over the helm to prevent Dusk from shooting and the captain asked:

“Why are you attacking me?! Do I look like a wyvern.”

“Mallet ready to fight the Guardian, but not with babies.”

He pointed to the nest and they all saw the babies.

“Oh, so sweet!” Clover admired.

“A fine cut of future Guardians” Calabrass agreed.

“Yeah, very adorable, but if we don’t do something, their mom will turn us into snow cones” Dusk replied.

That was very true as the Guardian shot an ice blast that that caused Chaos to retreat, what was not good having in count his current condition.

Observing the Guardian, Mallet then realized something they could do and told:

“Mallet has idea.”

“The Triangle help us…” Calabrass said, fearing what could get out of that big mouth.

“You go get the Waypoint” Mallet told Dusk, while advancing to the point of the bow. “Mallet take care of wyvern.”

“I don’t think frozen Mallet is part of your Grollet recipe” Clover commented.

Opal then arrived, freezing and with her suit full of ice, saying:

“He can’t! It’s a suicide mission!”

Mallet didn’t listen, as his attention went to the Guardian, as he got up to the tip of the bow. The Guardian descended and headed against Mallet. But he dodged and then got up her. Feeling Mallet over her, the Guardian tried her best to shake him off, but he didn’t let go. It was then that she was able to throw him up high, causing him to land over her head.

“Sorry, mommy wyvern, but Mallet can’t let you hurt his friends” Mallet told, as he tried to make her go away from the Chaos and to the Demoniac. “Don’t hurt Mallet’s friend. Hurt Mallet’s enemies.”

And so, conducting the Guardian, Mallet cause her to shoot ice, creating a wall that prevented the Demoniac from moving forward. Before that obstacle, the ship started moving in reverse so that it could move around it, what would give Mallet’s friends some time.

“Good job, mommy wyvern” Mallet congratulated.

Seeing the Demoniac retreating, Dusk exclaimed:

“Great job, Mallet! The way is cleared.”

“I knew it was a good idea” Opal said, now confident. “I have blind faith in our Mighty Helm warrior.”

“Sure… blind faith” Star replied, teasingly.

After that, Dusk, Star and Opal started heading towards the Waypoint. Seeing them approaching, the little wyvern started making little noises.

“Oh, they’re really cute” Star said, noticing then something. “But they are not!”

And tanks coming from the Demoniac approached them quickly. Arriving to the icy land, they opened, revealing skeletons, ready to attack.

“I’ll turn them into bone icicles” Dusk said, taking Calabrass. “Calabrass, give me the Eye of Beru!”

After he and Calabrass transformed (the latter in his cannon form), Dusk advanced towards the skeletons, along with Star. But the slippery floor caused Dusk to almost fall. Fortunately, Star, who had his wings to balance, was able to grab him, saying:

“I got you, brother.”

But when he finished helping Dusk stand on his hooves, they found themselves surrounded by skeletons who then joined to make a cage around them.

“I suppose you couldn’t carry us away from this, big bro?” Dusk asked.

“Have you forgotten my feathers freeze when I try to use my wings on this icy wasteland?” Star replied.

“That’s… unfortunate” Dusk said, turning to his Mighty Helm friend. “Opal, back-up! Pronto!”

Opal was struggling with all the ice that was covering her suit. Trying to aim her blast, she ended up firing wrongly, even almost missing Dusk and Star by inches.

“Back-up for us, not Bones’ boys!” Dusk replied.

“Sorry about that” she said. “This ice is really messing up my suit!”

“That’s because ye took that ice bath” Calabrass replied.

“Hold on tight!” she told. “I’ll adjust my aim!”

But when doing it, she ended up firing in many directions, including the nest. Fortunately, the little wyverns flew away from that in time. However, because they were still unexperienced in flying, they started falling down.

“Oh no!” Opal exclaimed.

Focusing her magic, she was able to hold the three babies and then bring them to her. Finding a hideout where they could stay, she placed them there. Now that the babies were safe, her worry was now with her friends. It was then that Dusk and Star started to take down that cage by firing against the skeletons, one by one.

Meanwhile, the Demoniac was fighting against Mallet and the Guardian, firing at them, but with the latter always dodging. It was then that the Guardian shoot ice that started to cover the Demoniac’s deck, ending up frozen the cannons.

“Bull’s eye!” Mallet shouted. “Frozen!”

Skeletons came to the frozen deck, ready to fight, but the Guardian flew down and then frozen them with her icy breath.

“Two against an all army!” Mallet exclaimed. “A battle worthy of a Mighty Helm!”

Seeing the Guardian and Mallet returning back from the bridge, Golden Bones ordered:

“Regroup! The reptile is lowing its guard! Now’s our chance to shoot it down.”

And so they moved the cannons the best they could and were able to fire, hitting the Guardian who casted Mallet away, while he shouted:

“Ragnasala!”

While Star and Dusk were shooting the skeletons, they end up sending one near Opal and, when him started to reassemble, she started to retreat, trying to figure out what she would do. But when the skeleton prepared to attack her, Mallet crushed right there, smashing the bones and making a big crater. Seeing that, Opal approached it and told her friend:

“Mallet, it’s nice that you decided to drop in.”

She helped him get up and Mallet then said:

“Babies…”

She then pointed to where she put them and said:

“They must be safe there.”

“But their mommy needs help!” Mallet replied, looking towards the Guardian that was trying to dodge the Demoniac’s attacks.

As the two brothers shoot the skeletons, Star said:

“Some reinforcements would be nice!”

“Mallet, Opal, we need you!” Dusk called.

“But mommy wyvern needs us too” Mallet replied.

He was right, as they didn’t know for how long the Guardian would be able to dodge the Demoniac’s attacks. She headed towards the Waypoint and tried to get to the top. Despite struggling because of the tiredness of fighting and dodging, she was able to stand there.

“It’s Mallet’s fault if she is injured” Mallet said, getting then an idea of how to help her. “She needs Grollet!”

“But we need you, Mallet” Dusk replied, detransformed. “Clover has the recipe, right? He can mix your grog in the Chaos, while we fight the skelegoofs.”

“Mallet just needs final ingredient” he said, trying to remember. “Rusty metal, sawdust, salt, sugar, gunpowder, extra extra hot pepper and…”

A silent was made while everypony watched Mallet trying to remember the last ingredient. It was then that Opal suggested:

“Water?”

“Water!” Mallet exclaimed, finally remembering and then turning to Opal. “You know Mallet’s secret ingredient?”

“Great!” Dusk said. “We have all that on board!”

“Except water” Mallet replied. “Mallet drink it all.”

That caused Dusk, Star and Opal trade a look and then the former asked Mallet, while pointing down with Calabrass.

“And what is that?”

“Ice” Mallet replied who then understood. “And ice is water!”

As Mallet started celebrating for having all the ingredients, they noticed the ice blocking the Demoniac starting to crack and break through the ship’s ice-breaker. It then approached shore, along with two tanks that were coming ahead.

“We’ll get stuck” Dusk said, turning to Mallet. “Get the ice to Clover and then come back to help us finish them off.”

And so he, Star and Opal advanced to face the skeletons, while Mallet went to the crater he had created and punch some ice, saying:

“Pretty ice cube for pretty for a pretty Grollet.”

He then took an ice piece that possessed the same shape as the big iceberg guarded by Guardian and then called:

“Clover!”

He appeared at the point of the bow of the Chaos and asked:

“Hoy?”

“A Grollet with water!” he replied, while showing the ice he had picked.

He threw it to him and Clover was able to catch it, saying:

“Coming out.”

He then went to gather all the ingredients and then started to prepare them and put them in the cauldron, which had been placed over some wood. After placing the ice, the last part, on the cauldron, he asked:

“Chaos, give a low flame.”

Making a slight noise, the Chaos shoot a small laser beam to the wood under the cauldron.

“Good flame” Clover said. “But what am I saying?! Full blast!”

Chaos intensified the beam and then a fire was lit.

“Wonderful!” Clover said, as the containing of the cauldron started boiling, with the ice crystal starting to shine.

After given the ice to Clover, Mallet joined the others to face the skeletons. And so Dusk called:

“Calabrass, give me the Eye of Aeria!”

After he and Calabrass transformed, Dusk asked his big friend:

“Ready, Mallet?”

Preparing his sword, Mallet replied:

“Mallet are if you are.”

With Calabrass on his shield form, Dusk created a blast of electricity under Mallet and threw him up.

“Ragnasala!” he shouted, as he used his sword to cause a big smash on the ground that casted away the skeletons.

“Nice work, buddy!” Dusk congratulated, starting heading towards the iceberg. “Ten on one blow! And now we’re going to find the Waypoint.”

It was then Opal noticed something on the crater and asked:

“Doesn’t the Sino Waypoint look something like that, Dusk?”

They turned to where she was pointing and he exclaimed:

“Exactly like that!”

He then looked between the iceberg and the hole left by the piece of ice picked by Mallet and then concluded they were after the wrong target.

“Mallet, how did your slice of ice looked like?” Dusk asked.

“Like iceberg” he replied. “But smaller.”

“The Waypoint… we found it!” Dusk exclaimed, glad things had worked out.

“We just got the size wrong” Star said.

“Wait, doesn’t that mean that Clover…” Opal started.

“He be cooking it” Calabrass replied, already looking at their ghost friend.

They all turned, seeing Clover stirring the grog while singing.

The Guardian recovered, preparing herself to recover what she was guarding, but then she saw the Demoniac arriving to shore and took flight, turning to it.

“The reptile is back on the attack!” Golden Bones said to his skeletons. “Concentrate fire to her children! Let’s see if she rather attack us or save them.”

“What happens if we cook a Waypoint?” Dusk asked Opal.

“Well… Boom” she replied.

“What sort of boom?” Dusk asked, regretting immediately having made that question.

“Well, having in count the size of the Waypoint, the explosion must be… a thousand times bigger” she replied.

“Oh no, the Chaos!” Dusk exclaimed.

But they got other things to worry about, like the Demoniac that had opened fire on them. They run from the shots as fast as they could, but then the Demoniac turned its attention to the baby wyvern, shooting at their hideout that collapse. They got so scared that they run away to get exposed.

Noticing that, Mallet stopped and said:

“The babies!”

The Guardian noticed that her babies were in danger and so headed towards them, but a shoot from the Demoniac prevented her from getting any close.

“Babies too young to die like a Mighty Helm” Mallet said.

“You take care of them and I prevent the end of world from coming” Dusk said to Mallet, while pointing to where Clover was.

And so Mallet, along with Star and Opal, started heading to help the babies, all while dodging shoots from the Demoniac. Unfortunately, a shot caused Dusk and Opal to fall down, while Mallet continued to head towards the babies, saying:

“Hold on, babies! Mallet coming!”

He then slid through the ice and caught the babies, with one going to his head and closing his eyes with its paws.

“Hey, Mallet need to see!”

They continued to slide away. Observing that, Opal asked:

“Should we do something?”

“No, look, they’re getting cover” Star replied.

He was right as Mallet and the babies ended up going under the iceberg.

With her babies safe, the Guardian turned her attentions to the Demoniac and started to shoot an icy blast that covered the ship completely with ice.

NO!” Golden shouted as he saw his ship get frozen without being able to do anything.

With one enemy down, the Guardian turned her attention to where the Waypoint was.

“Clover!” Dusk called.

Seeing him approaching running, Clover teleported to his side and Dusk told him:

“The Waypoint is in the cauldron! Cut the fire and throw everything overboard.”

“What about the Grollet?” he asked. “It’s almost ready.”

“Clover, the Waypoint is going to blow and take us with it!” Dusk replied.

It was then that they saw the Guardian land on the bow and look at them, looking angry.

“Not a good time to drop in” Dusk told her.

Dusk tried to go to the cauldron without sudden moves, but the Guardian roared at him.

“Easy now, Guardian” Dusk told her. “If you don’t let me by, there won’t be a Waypoint left to protect.”

But she continued to not appear to let him pass. At that moment, Mallet arrived with Star and Opal and, placing himself in front of Dusk, he told to the Guardian:

“Trust us, mommy wyvern. Think of your babies.”

“Don’t waste your breath” Star told him. “She’s the Guardian. Her job is to protect the Waypoint. She’ll not give it up without a fight.”

“Then it’s up to us to protect her from herself” Dusk replied.

“I can handle it!” Clover exclaimed.

He teleported to the side of the cauldron, but the Guardian noticed that. As Clover took the cauldron to move it out of the fire, he got hit by the Guardian’s icy blast, freezing him. After that, she returned her attention to the others. Taking Calabrass, Dusk said to his friends:

“I’ll get the wyvern’s attention and you get the cauldron. Let’s see if Star’s new spell works. Calabrass, give me the Eye of Blazz.”

And so Dusk and Calabrass were able to transformed.

“Great!” he exclaimed. “It worked, Star! Your spell is protecting Calabrass from Sino’s cold and let me use the Eye of Blazz.”

“Thank me after we prevent the Waypoint from exploding” Star replied.

Dusk then whistled, calling for the Plank which came to him. He jumped onto it and started flying around the Guardian, causing her to try to shoot at him. It was then that they got stuck in a power fight between her icy blast and his fire blast.

“This is it!” Star told to Opal and Mallet. “Go, go, go!”

They started to run, but the Guardian still noticed them and blocked their way with a blast. The Waypoint continued to resonate, this time harder. While handling the Guardian, Dusk noticed the Waypoint and said:

“If that thing blows, Blazz’s inferno is going to seem like an ice rink in comparison.”

“Oh no…” Opal said. “We don’t have much time!”

“We have to cool the Waypoint” Star said. “Stop it from exploding.”

“What if we dunked it in ice?” Mallet suggested.

“Too late for that” Calabrass replied. “Waypoint is too far gone.”

“We need a thermal shock” Dusk said, remembering how they got into this situation. “Chaos, deploy your legs!”

The Chaos, obeying his captain’s command, was able to get up, still with the Guardian over him. Dusk then passed under him and caught the cauldron, heading then to the Guardian, telling her:

“I got a present for you!”

He then caused the Waypoint to be thrown inside of her mouth, with her closing it soon after.

“Bull’s eye!” Dusk exclaimed.

The Guardian reacted to that and, disliking the taste, she decided to barfed it out. At that moment, Dusk appeared and grabbed the Waypoint with his magic, saying:

“Jackpot!”

“Oh no, Dusk!” Opal warned, pointing.

Dusk turned around and saw the Guardian right in front of her. She roared at him and Dusk endured her icy breath. But, because of the Eye of Blazz, he was able to endure it and say:

“Not even a chill.”

Realizing she had lost, the Guardian just flew away and returned to her nest. Landing on the ground, Dusk told:

“Sorry, mom, but it was either you or us.”

Placing the Waypoint on the ground, Dusk prepared to tap it with the blazing tip of Calabrass’ blade.

“To return home, guys” he said. “To return home.”

He touched the Waypoint with Calabrass and it elevated a few inches from the ground, rotating and resonating. It then started to raise up in the air, while leaving a trail of light and formed a very high pillar of light. The power was such that even created an aurora.

“Such power in such tiny thing” Dusk commented, as he and the others observed that wonderful moment. “Amazing…”

The pillar of light crossed the Seven Seas until it reached the lighthouse of Marituga which absorbed that same light. The citizens of Marituga, noticing that, couldn’t help but cheer, as they knew that another Waypoint had been opened.

After their mission was completed, the Sea Raiders returned to the Chaos and started sailing away, while passing by the Demoniac, Dusk said:

“With the time that takes to unfreeze all this, Golden Bones shall remain here for a long time. How are we doing with Clover.”

At the lower the deck, the others were watching Mallet finishing the Grollet, while they waited for Clover to get unfrozen, with only his head being already freed.

“Almost ready” Mallet replied.

He then tasted it and seemed to enjoy it.

“Is it tasty?” Opal asked.

“Me first!” Clover told. “I’m in an emergency!”

“Careful, Clover” Dusk warned. “This is a big colt drink.”

Taking a piece with the ladle, Mallet approached it to Clover. Despite not liking the look of it, he opened his mouth and took it. After a few seconds, Clover’s normal pearl-blue color turned red and started screaming, feeling it so hot. He was so hot that all the ice covering him melted and then he jumped overboard to the water to cool off, while his friends laughed.

“Mallet did say it would warm you up” Mallet teased Clover, while drinking a bit and burping fire.