• Published 14th Nov 2019
  • 468 Views, 6 Comments

Adventures in the Bermikun Triangle - Rakoon1



Dusk will embark on an adventure where he will have to lead a squad to open all the gateways that keeps a certain realm sealed, all while dealing with the bad guys that lurk around.

  • ...
2
 6
 468

A Jellyfish of Legend

It was night at the Sea of Beru and a vapor boat was sailing around, with its crew being made of two earth ponies and a pegasus as a captain. They seemed to be looking for something, as they had a spotlight that they were using to look around. It was then that they saw something glowing underwater.

“There it is!” the pegasus captain exclaimed, pointing. “Tonight, we make history!”

Seeing the immensurable size of the thing that was emanating that glow, one of his sailors asked:

“Are you sure about this, Iron Block. We’ve never attacked or seen anything like it before?”

“Exactly!” he exclaimed. “We’ll bring that trophy in and we’ll be legend! It will make Dusk Storm and his clueless crew look like a bunch of sardine sailors.”

And so the thing immerged and its looked scared the three sailors. It was a gigantic jellyfish with a sparkling light blue color and three blue circles at the front. The two underling sailors were both really scared, but their captain soon tried to live up their spirits by saying:

“Got up, boys! What are you?! Fresh water sailors?!”

“No!”

“Who’s the true king of this Seven Seas?”

“Iron Block!”

“Well, then, let’s fish!”

They prepared an harpoon-like weapon, with Iron Block ready to shot. He said:

“All right, make your aim through!”

And so they shot, hitting the creature. But it screamed with a very high screech, while turning purple and having static going through his body. As it recovered, it turned blue again.

“Did we get it?” one of the sailors asked.

The jellyfish released a sound and then extended to the air one tentacle, making a blue vortex to appear, much to the three sailors shock, and it passed through it. However, the vortex started also sucking the boat, along with the sailors, as well. After the boat passed though the vortex, it closed.

Elsewhere, the Chaos was sailing, with his sails lowed on each side, with his eyes emitting light. Clover was on one of the sails, looking around, telling then to Dusk who was at the helm of the prow:

“Still nothing, Dusk.”

“Trust me, there was a vortex right here” Star told his younger brother from the bow where she was with Opal and Mallet.

“But there are no vortexes on the scans” Opal replied, with her device.

“Opal, check Star’s holographic charts, please” Dusk asked, while Opal went to see the helm of the bow. “Sounds like it’s going screwy… again. And while you’re on it, run an eye on Calabrass here. He’s being smarting off to his captain a little too much.”

“Nopony runs an eye over me unless they want to lose it” he replied.

“Ah, guys, something weird ahead!” Clover told.

“Clovis think something is weird?” Mallet asked. “Bad sign…”

And so, out of nowhere, the same blue vortex appeared above them.

“Wow!” Dusk exclaimed. “We found your vortex, Star.”

“Impossible…” Opal said. “My scanners…”

“Were wrong” Star replied to her.

And the same boat from before got out of the vortex and started falling on Chaos.

“It’s throwing ships at us!” Dusk exclaimed.

He made a tough turn, what caused his teammates to lose a little of their balance, but was able to avoid the ship that landed on the sea.

“What the…” Star started, as he and the others got up.

And they saw the vortex disappearing. Not only that, Clover saw something and said, pointing while trying to get hold on the sail:

“Port side… more weirdness.”

They all looked and saw something diving in the sea.

“You’re right, Clover…” Dusk said. “Weird…”

They brought Iron Block and his crew to their ship so that they could explain what had happened after they were sucked by the vortex, as the dawn was breaking in.

“We were stuck in Vapir” one of Iron’s underlings told.

“Being tossed around” the other continued.

“When the hole opened again” the first said.

“I steered them through opposing currents, but… that blasted jellybeast escaped my grasp” Iron Block finished.

“What’s all the fuss on this jellybeast?” Dusk asked.

“I for one thought it was just a legend” Opal said. “But then again, I’m not in the Triangle that long to get to know things like the jellybeast.”

“Besides the brief information on the books, I also don’t have much” Star told. “I also thought it was a legend.”

“Oh, but it is real” Mallet told. “A giant that used to live in cold waters of the Frozen North. We, Mighty Helm, call it Blixtar Storra.”

“Blixtar… what?” Dusk repeated.

“It means lightning star in Old Ponish” Star explained to his brother. “What is well suited. According to legend, it wanders from sea to sea and it is said to have destroyed countless of ships with the stung of its tentacles.”

“The most wanted prize of all this waters” Mallet told.

“No, Mallet” Calabrass contradicted. “The most wanted prize of all this waters is me!”

“Maybe, but you can’t create a vortex” Clover replied, while sitting on the stairs. “Can you?”

“Too bad it got away” Dusk said. “It would make going around much easier.”

“If I could examine a piece of this jellybeast, I could create a vortex machine” Opal suggested.

“For real?” Dusk asked her. “That would be great, Opal. What are we waiting for? Let’s get that jellybeast.”

“What?!” Iron Block exclaimed. “No! Don’t! Believe me. It’s too dangerous.”

“Nothing is too dangerous for the pony who has this!” Dusk replied, as he extended Calabrass high.

This?!” Calabrass asked, insulted. “Ye call me a this?”

Ignoring him, Dusk asked Iron Block and his sailors.

“So, I guess you guys are not coming with us, right?”

They just shrugged their shoulders at him, while making a nervous smile.

After separating paths with Iron’s crew, the Sea Raiders advanced through Beru, looking for the jellybeast.

“Star, any leads on this legendary jellybeast’s location?” Dusk asked his brother, while steering from the helm of the prow.

“I’m not taking any vortex activity on the charts” he replied, while on the helm of the bow, turning then to the communicator to the engine room. “Opal?”

“One moment, please” she asked, while using her device. “There, the radar can know take any electrical phenomenon.”

“Good, now we should be able to track the energy released by the jellybeast and find its position” Star said.

Meanwhile, Calabrass was annoying Dusk for the way how he had addressed to him before, saying:

“You could refer to me as the Flashing Infuriated, the Untamed, the Bones Bane, the Villain Breaker, Defender of the Triangle… But no! You named me this! Are you even listening? You want ponies to admire you, then you need to make them know how important I am.”

“Sure, sure, okay…” he replied. “Yeah, really important.”

Star then was to get some activity and said:

“Got it. Three miles starboard.”

“Awesome” Dusk said. “And starboard is… which way?”

“That way” Star replied, pointing to the right.

“It’s true” Calabrass said, still talking about how important he was. “I’m much more than just this. I think! I have a brain!”

“Not now, Cal, I have reefs everywhere” Dusk replied, while doing his best to not go against the reefs that were crossing their way. “Here we come, jellybeast. It’s no use running from us. I’m not letting something as important as you slip away. Everypony, prepare for battle!”

Mallet then prepared his sword and Clover appeared on the bow, ready to help.

“It’s not everyday we got to meet a legend” Dusk said, unknowingly hurting Calabrass.

He then turn off the propellers, as they saw the jellybeast.

“Wow… that’s a lot of jelly!” Dusk admired.

“I’ve seen jellier…” Calabrass replied in a grunt.

“You sound jealous, Calabrass” Star noted, with a sly smile.

“Me? Jealous of that?! Bilged water!”

“Uh, we got company” Mallet warned, while pointing starboard.

“We know, we all see it” Dusk said, while looking to the jellybeast. “It’s kind of hard to miss it.”

“No, not that” Mallet replied, pointing to the other side. “That!”

Dusk and Calabrass turned around and saw the Demoniac approaching.

“The Demoniac!” Calabrass said, getting excited. “Back for me again. Will they ever rest?”

But then the Demoniac changing its course from the Chaos.

“Where are they going?” Calabrass asked. “I’m over here.”

Bones was at the top of the Demoniac’s tower, as the cannons were being prepared, shouting to his soldiers:

“A golden tooth to the skeleton who bangs the jellybeast. And remember, Skullivar wants it alive, so aim well, boneheads.”

As the Demoniac got close to the jellybeast, it extended one of its tentacles and started creating another vortex, ready to escape. But the skeletons wouldn’t let it go away that easily and so they started to fire on it. Each shot caused the jellybeast to release a hurtful cried, as it turned purple.

It then extended its tentacles to involve the Demoniac, causing static to pass through it. The skeletons there started running away.

“Come back, you cowards!” Golden Bones called.

But when he saw the jellybeast approaching, even him became terrified of it.

Before that situation, Dusk told Star:

“Big brother, take the helm!”

He then whistled and the Chaos released the Plank to where Dusk jump onto.

“I’m not let Bones kill that jellyfish” Dusk said, with Calabrass prepared. “It’s mine.”

“Your jellyfish?!” Calabrass asked, irritated. “Ahrr!”

“Let’s grab our chance while it is busy with the Demoniac” Dusk said. “Calabrass, give me the Eye of Aeria!”

However, when he tried to activate the Eye, nothing happened. Noting only Calabrass could hold on the transformation, Dusk said:

“Calabrass!”

“I’m not some object you can dictate your wishes to” he replied. “I am Calabrass! A true legend that…”

But he didn’t finish, as the jellybeast was able to hit Dusk with one of his tentacles, causing him to start falling. Fortunately, the Plank was able to stabilize and Dusk got hold on it. Turning to Calabrass, Dusk told him:

“Calabrass, seriously, this is no time to play around!”

He was able to return to the top of the Plank and headed towards the jellybeast again. As he went beneath it, he used Calabrass to put the tentacles out of his way, but then he was grabbed by one and then shook around.

“Look out!” Star exclaimed, while charging his horn so that he could help his brother.

He then fired a magic beam and hit the tentacle that was grabbing Dusk, cutting the tip, what caused some pain to the jellybeast. The tip fall onto the Plank and the jellybeast then released the Demoniac, only to turn its attention to the Chaos, grabbing it. Before that, Dusk moved towards the Chaos, saying:

“Hold on, I’m on my way!”

Returning to the bridge, Golden Bones said to his soldiers:

“To your stations! Submarine mode!”

The skeletons did what he told them to do and the Demoniac dived in. While calling for the periscope, Golden Bones said:

“We’ll let them tire themselves out and we’ll pick up the pieces.”

Arriving to the Chaos, Dusk told Opal, who had come to the deck:

“Opal, get this!”

And he threw the severed tentacle to Opal who caught it, while getting a shock from it. This caused her to toss it to the one being in the Chaos that would be shocked: Clover.”

“Clover, help me” she told him. “Take this to the cabinet, please. I have to check out if the Chaos wasn’t damaged with all this shocks.”

As she moved away, Clover said, making a funny face:

“Ah, that’s some smelly jelly.”

And he disappeared, while Star and Mallet fought the tentacles of the jellybeast and Opal returned to the engine room. Clover appeared on the captain’s cabinet, placing the tentacle on the holographic map.

“Be a good tentacle and stay” he told it, before teleporting away.

Outside, Dusk advanced again towards the jellybeast, while saying:

“Okay, let’s try this again. Calabrass, give the Eye of Blazz! And this time, give it all you got!”

But just like how it happened before, Calabrass didn’t summon the power of the Eye Dusk asked for.

“Now what’s the matter?” he asked to the talking sword.

“Oh nothing” he replied. “Go ahead and take care of your legendary jellyfish. I’m just going to take a nap.”

“Fine, I will” Dusk replied. “You big bony baby…”

And he approached the jellybeast, going beneath it again.

“Everything has a weak spot. It’s just a matter of finding it.”

He then saw the central place between the tentacles that was the only exposed part the jellybeast had and he concluded that should be the weak spot.

“Oh yeah!” Dusk exclaimed.

He advanced and then stabbed Calabrass’s blade on it. That caused the jellybeast to release a big screech and then explode, causing jelly to shower on the Chaos.

“Oh, so gross!” Clover yelled, covered in jelly, on top of the mast. “Even for me.”

Dusk, after that, lost control of the Plank and then started falling with it to the Chaos. After he recovered from the fall and got up, he noticed the jelly that was on him, much to his disgust.

“Dusk!” Star called, while approaching with Opal and Mallet. “You did it! You beat the jellybeast!”

“What about Bones?” Dusk asked.

“Gone” Mallet replied. “Run like a golden stinky cowards.”

Turning then to Calabrass, Dusk asked:

“Calabrass, do you have anything to say to me?”

He took a few seconds, but then said:

“Yes, it was… a mistake.”

“You can say that again” Dusk replied. “But I forgive you.”

“But, Dusk…” Star started, noticing the way Calabrass said what he said. “I don’t think you’re talking about the same thing.”

“The jellybeast…” Calabrass started. “When I was stuck into it, it spoke to me.”

“I didn’t hear anything” Dusk told. “And don’t try to change the subject. You put us all in danger with all of your pouting.”

“Yes, that’s true” Calabrass admitted. “I was jealous. But I promise the beast spoke to me. It kept saying it didn’t mean any harm to anypony. It begged… for our mercy.”

“Mercy?” Dusk asked. “What are you talking about?”

“Let ask her ourselves” Opal replied, looking to the cabinet.

They all went there, but when they arrived there, Clover, who was the first to arrive, exclaimed:

“The tentacle! It was right there! I swear! I put it right there!”

Dusk then picked something there with his magic: what seemed to be gelatinous substance. Making a disgusted look, Dusk asked:

“What’s this stuff?”

“It’s a cast” Opal replied. “The tentacle is regenerating.”

“That doesn’t sound good” Mallet commented.

They then heard static and turned around, only to see a very small jellybeast feeding on the cabinet’s light.

“Fascinating…” Opal said, amazed for what she was seeing. “Not only it creates vortexes, but can regenerate. It’s feeding on the electric currents of the Chaos to grow.”

Star then fire on it with a low-powered beam, causing it to get scared and then run away.

“I can see why Golden Bones was around” Star told. “A power like these at Skullivar’s possession… The very thought scares me.”

It was then that, for everypony’s surprise, the jellybeast, now bigger fell right in the front of them and started moving towards the exit.

“Catch it!” Opal said. “We have to examine it.”

“But don’t hurt it!” Calabrass warned.

The jellybeast exited to the deck and headed towards the engine room. The Sea Raiders came out of the cabinet, looking around for it and then, noticing the opened door of the engine room, they headed there. Clover arrived in time to see the jellybeast passed through the entrance to the inside of the Chaos. As the others arrived, Clover told them:

“It went down there.”

Suddenly, the lights started to fail.

“Now what?” Dusk asked.

“A short circuit” Opal replied, taking her device. “I’m going to activate the auxiliary generator. We need to find that baby jellyfish back, or it will suck all of our energy and totally turn off the Chaos.”

Going to the inside of Chaos as the lights went on again, they started advancing, with them splitting up once arriving to the fork, with Dusk and Calabrass going with Mallet, Opal going with Clover and Star going alone.

Outside, the Chaos was stopped in order to conserve his energy, so the Demoniac emerged, with the skeletons taking aboard of a new version of the Eel to get close and then board the Chaos.

Inside, each member of the Sea Raiders were walking on their respective hall, very attentive to any sign of the jellybeast. Star then took a look on it and prepared to cast a magic beam, but it was too fast for him to hit it. Using the communicator, he told the others:

“I found it! It’s heading to the deck!”

“Roger, Star” Opal replied. “Everypony, get out back! Don’t let it go away!”

With Bones on board of the Chaos with some of his soldiers, he told to his underlings:

“Find me some of that jellybeast!”

They then saw it coming out of the engine room. Noticing the skeletons, it positioned itself in an offensive mode, while releasing electricity, what really intimidated the skeletons. Noticing their fear, Golden Bones told them:

“The first one to run will be cut to pieces.”

Dusk, arriving to the deck, was about to catch the jellybeast, but then noticed on the uninvited guests on his ship.

“Bones?!” he asked.

“I thought to drop by for a visit” he said sarcastically, while the others arrived. “Be a good knave now and share. It’s not nice to keep it all to yourself. Get me that jelly!”

And the skeleton soldiers advanced.

“No!” Calabrass shouted. “Leave it be!”

The skeletons then started forming a pyramid, but it was able to knock them down with the tentacles, while going higher.

“With me, you bunch of bilge rats!” Bones said to his soldiers, as they reassembled.

But Clover then knocked down the ones who had just reassembled with his ball and chain. The other Sea Raiders prepared for battle too and started fighting them. Meanwhile, the jellybeast went against Bones and wrapped him with his tentacles, starting shocking him. It then release an explosion of light that casted Bones back to the Eel, along with the bones of the soldiers that were with him.

Now facing the jellybeast that had grown even more, Dusk told it, seeing how threatening it looked:

“Bring it on, jelly!”

“Dusk, stop! I want to talk with it.”

“What?” Dusk asked him. “First you refused to obey and now you’re giving me orders?”

“Dusk, whatever do we have to lose to listening to it?” Star asked.

“Jellyfish don’t talk” Dusk replied. “Calabrass made up that story because he’s trying to teach me…”

But then the jellybeast extended his tentacle and grabbed Calabrass, starting to pull him. Dusk started to pull Calabrass back. Electricity could be seen being released, as Calabrass eyes turned purple. However, Dusk that electricity didn’t seem harmful.

“I don’t get it…” he said, confused. “They’re like… bonding.”

“Then, I’ll unbond them!” Mallet replied.

“No!” Star told Mallet, as he prepared to raise his sword. “Stop! Look!”

Seeing what Star was trying to tell, Dusk said:

“They’re… communicating?”

And so the jellybeast let go of Calabrass, whose eyes returned to normal. Clover then, appearing from behind, used his chain to catch the jellybeast’s tentacles.

“Got it!” Clover said, while starting to pull. “One jellyfish.”

It then started to pull back, wanting to be released. Turning to Clover, Calabrass told him:

“You puff of air… Leave it alone! Before I carved you into clouds!”

“Uh, what?!” Clover asked. “Can you do that?”

“Everyone, listen!” Calabrass said. “It just wants to go home!”

Hearing that, Dusk looked, confused, to the jellybeast and then descended it to Mallet who was just in the way.

“Don’t look at me” he replied. “I’m just a warrior. You’re the captain.”

Sharing a look with Star and knowing his opinion on the subject, Dusk said to Calabrass:

“You’re one odd skull sword. Guys, release it.”

“Can we just take one tiny sample?” Opal asked.

“Would you like it if I removed one of your bones?” Calabrass asked back.

Realizing what he meant, Opal sighed:

“Fine… It looks like a vortex machine is out of question, now.”

Clover then made his chain disappeared and then the jellyfish just stood where she was.

“What’s it doing?” he asked. “Why didn’t it clear off?”

It was then that the jellybeast started absorbing Chaos’s energy, all while growing big.

“I’m willing to sacrifice a great invention, but not the Chaos” Opal said. “Dusk, you have to do something. It’s sucking off all our juice!”

Having an idea, he turned to Calabrass, Dusk said:

“Calabrass, I need the Eye of Aeria.”

“But…” Star started.

“You have to trust me” Dusk said to Calabrass. “Please.”

Noticing Dusk didn’t have any ill intentions against the jellybeast by looking into his eyes, Calabrass consented. And so he went to activate the Eye of Aeria, transforming Dusk and himself. After that, Dusk jumped to the bow and then attacked the jellybeast with a blast of lightning. The attack threw the jellybeast into the sea, where it dived.

The night fell and the Chaos arrived to Marituga.

“I don’t know about you, guys, but I need a hot bath” Dusk said, as he and the others were leaving the Chaos.

Before leaving, Opal said to Star:

“What happened to Chaos doesn’t make sense. The batteries are almost flat, but my readings show an overload.”

“Do you want some help?” Star asked.

“It’s just a little problem” she replied. “I’ll join you once I figure this out.”

Star nodded and then flapped his wings, flying to catch up with Dusk and Mallet.

As they started moving away from the Chaos, Iron Block’s underlings approached, with one asking:

“Did you see it?! Did you see it?!”

Dusk didn’t know exactly what to say, but Calabrass then asked:

“Why do you all want that poor creature?! Leave it alone!”

It was then that a big shadow immerge and the two sailors, seeing where it was coming from, started running away. Calabrass said:

“What? I’m not that scary when I’m angry, am I?”

It was then they all turned around and saw what they were running away from. The jellybeast was back, but now it was as big as it once was.

“Something tells me it doesn’t like to be alone.”

Seeing that from the Chaos, Opal realized the discrepancy of her readings.

“The jellybeast…” she said. “It never left the Chaos! It drained it! And now it’s looking for another source of energy.”

The jellybeast, passing by the Chaos, started crossing Marituga, with everyone running from it. It started absorbing all the energy around as it passed by, increasing in size as it was doing it. However, the jellybeast only had one target in sight…

“Oh no, the lighthouse!” Mallet exclaimed.

“What happens if that goes out?” Dusk asked to his brother.

“If it sucks the energy of the lighthouse, the barriers of the seas will collapse and the Triangle will implode on itself” Star replied.

“That… doesn’t sound healthy” Dusk replied.

“But, Dusk…” Calabrass started.

“The whole Triangle wasn’t under threat before, Cal” Dusk told him. “We can’t let it reach the lighthouse.”

And they returned back to the Chaos, with it waking up and getting ready. Using his metallic legs, Chaos started climbing the lighthouse, with Dusk saying, while steering:

“We’re going to cut it off.”

Calabrass, seeing all the others preparing for battle, got very worried for the jellybeast. However, the worst was still to come, as the Demoniac had also arrived to Marituga. The Eel was released, along with some tanks and pteros.

“This time, we do not leave empty hoofed” Golden Bones said at the helm of the Eel.

The jellybeast was getting closer and closer to the top of the lighthouse, with Dusk and the others not so behind. They arrived there first, with Dusk and Mallet on the taffrail to not fall and Star hoovering. The young alicorn said to the talking sword:

“I’m sorry, Calabrass, I wished there was another way.”

He prepared to fire at the jellybeast.

“No, wait, Star!” Calabrass said.

“Calabrass, if you have any other ideas, now’s the time” Dusk replied.

“Let me talk to it” Calabrass asked.

“Again?!” everypony asked at the same time.

“Like, let’s go take a smoothie or something?” Dusk asked.

“Do you think it would work?” Star inquired.

“Dusk, stick me into it” Calabrass told.

“I don’t know, Cal” Dusk replied, unsure. “We did that earlier and then it exploded.”

“This time call the Eye of Vapir” Calabrass replied. “Trust me… please.”

The jellyfish was getting closer and closer and, despite still having his doubts, he decided to trust on Calabrass, just like he did with him before.

“Okay” Dusk said, while grabbing Calabrass. “Give me the Eye of Vapir!”

And so they transformed. After that, Dusk jumped from the Chaos heading towards the jellybeast.

“Dusk, no!” Star shouted.

When Dusk was about to hit the jellybeast, he passed through it because of the power of Eye of Vapir. So he find himself in a dark place. A voice then called:

“Dusk Storm?”

Dusk turned around and saw the same circles existed on the jellybeast’s face.

“Did you just talked?” he asked.

“I told ye” Calabrass said. “Now listen what it has to say.”

“Dusk Storm, do not hurt me, please” the jellybeast said.

Noticing the tone of his voice, Dusk asked:

“You’re just a kid? Call, she’s not a jellybeast. She’s a jellybaby.”

“Dusk Storm, I wish you no harm” the jellybaby told. “Please, move aside.”

“Move? Sorry, jellybaby, but I can’t let you get close to the lighthouse.”

“But… I need energy.”

“Is that why you attack ships?” Dusk asked. “For their energy?”

“I did not attack them” the jellybaby replied. “They attacked me. I only defend. Each time drains my strength more.”

Outside, while they were waiting, Mallet said to Star:

“Mallet do not like this.”

“Mallet, I think we have bigger problems” Star told, pointing to the approaching pteros, who he started to attack.

Sensing the skeletons, the jellybaby told Dusk and Calabrass:

“Danger… It’s coming. Danger!”

“If you absorb that lighthouse, we’re all in danger” Dusk told him.

“But we need energy” the jellybeast replied. “I need to leave.”

“All right, jellybaby” Dusk said. “Let’s find you some energy. But no lighthouses, got it?”

Instead of replying, the three circles closed and Dusk went up, getting out of the jellybaby, as the pteros attacked, and landed on the Chaos, who had positioned itself to level the deck. Seeing his brother, Star asked:

“Dusk?”

“Sea Raiders, to your battle stations!” he exclaimed.

The skeletons on the pteros were attacking the jellybaby that did her best to defend herself as she attacked them back. In order to escape, she tried to create another vortex.

“Look, that’s what she means by leave” Dusk told his friends. “Vortexes. She needs energy to create them in order to escape.”

But before the jellybaby could cross it, something fired against her, hitting her and draining more of her energy, causing the vortex to fail. Dusk looked around and saw where that came from: the Eel.

“Bones…” he said. “Of course…”

Advancing towards the bow, he told to his friends:

“Keep creating a diversion while I get some jellybaby food.”

Getting onto the Plank, Dusk asked Calabrass:

“What do you say, buddy? Me and the one and only, the most wanted being in the Seven Seas, Calabrass!”

Getting excited by how Dusk was exalting him the way he deserved, Calabrass exclaimed:

“Yeah!”

And the Plan then was released, with Dusk going to the jellybaby and calling her attention:

“Hey!”

After making sure she noticed him, Dusk started heading towards the Eel, with the jellybaby following him. Despite the pteros wanting to follow them, Star made sure they didn’t do it. When they were closed to the Eel, Dusk told the jellybaby:

“Come on! Have a feast!”

And so the jellybaby started absorbing the Demoniac’s energy, while getting bigger. After dealing with the pteros, Mallet said:

“Hey, I’m hungry too.”

“We’ll have grain some bones to make our bread” Star replied, pointing to the Eel and the tanks that were getting closer to Marituga.

Extending his sails and activating the propellers, the Chaos jumped from the lighthouse to land on the sea, in front of their enemies.

After finishing with the Demoniac, the jellybaby started creating another vortex and passed through it, with the vortex closing as soon she passed through it.

Seeing that the Demoniac had become powerless, Dusk asked Calabrass:

“What do you say, pall? Shall we rescue the others?”

“Sounds like a plan” he replied.

And so they returned to the Chaos that had all the skeletons pointing their weapons at them. Once Dusk arrived and put Calabrass on his scabbard, Golden Bones told him from the Eel:

“I may not have the beast, but I’m not leaving empty-hoofed. The choice is yours, Dusk Storm: your friends or the sword.”

“At last somepony is interested in me!” Calabrass exclaimed. “Actually, Dusk, I don’t have any energy left.”

“It’s okay, bud, I think we know someone with enough juice to finish the job” Dusk replied, while looking above.

A vortex just opened and a big shadow started to appear. All the tanks just run away and Golden Bones, before that, said:

“Come back, you bunch of cowards…”

But then he noticed the jellybaby right above him. She took him with one tentacle, shocking him and then throwing him away to the sea. After that, she charged the vortex and then looked to Dusk and the others, trying to say something.

“Dusk, I think she’s saying…” Calabrass started.

“Yeah, I know” Dusk replied.

She then passed through the vortex and it closed.

“When I come to think of it, that jellyfish was an incredible creature” Opal said.

“Legendary even” Mallet added.

“I’m going to miss it” Clover said.

“Sure it would be nice to have her vortex power” Dusk told. “But not as much as Calabrass’s, the only true living legend of all the Seven Seas.”

“You know, actually, I wasn’t really jealous, right?” he said. “I was trying to…”

Dusk drop a chuckle, making a knowing look to Calabrass. The latter, in order to get out of that moment, asked:

“What are we waiting for, you bunch of sea cucumbers?!”

“You heard the legend” Dusk said to his friends, while extending Calabrass. “Let’s move!”

And so Chaos activated his propellers and started moving away from Marituga.