• Published 5th Jan 2020
  • 4,347 Views, 45 Comments

Siblings Sharing - MasterBrony Forever



Garble discovers something about himself he wouldn't have ever consider thanks to his sister and her mate.

  • ...
26
 45
 4,347
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Great job here. I love it here. I know this sounds wierd, but I would love for another story, such as ember. And ember gets 2 males and 1 female to help.... negotiate her into a hoard.

10221056
We had considered a one shot, or another story with Ember involved in Spike's hoard but haven't fully fleshed it out. But one day we might.

Managed to finally finish reading the remaining chapters.
Really nice read.

Wonder what other stories you might do in the future?

10394917
Have some ideas but I have no idea how to go about implementing them, as we can't seem to agree on a path or anything to get them done.

10395177
Ok
Looking forward on seeing what comes up next :0

Wonder if there is any ideas with Luna in the future?

10395183
Not sure, not currently thinking about it.

10395509
Ok
Hope things go well for you and such :0

Oh man what a read I really love the way it narrates everything especially the emotional parts, loved the sex parts as well, this really is one of my favorites clopfics I've ever read and really hope to see some more of these guys...especially the sub Garble that I never knew I'd end up loving lol

10/10 👌:moustache:👌

10438253
Trust me, we didn't expect to enjoy this as much as we did either. Tried to write it in a way that made his transition more natural. Involved some time skipping and just assuming people can put 2 and 2 together. But it seems to have worked :pinkiehappy:

10438929
That's what I really loved about this story that it had a good character arc not just "oh he sucked dick and now can't stop won't stop" hahahah it really came together perfectly :heart:

10439772
Thank you so much! I hope others find just as much enjoyment in it as you did!

10990358
Would be the BJ at the beginning, I got worried it'd lead to Spike remaining in a bottom role.

The story as a whole is enjoyable, despite how I heavily dislike smolder interacting with Spike. Good work for an old story.

10991004
A little too single minded imo, as this is about all three of them not just Spike and Garble. That is a big part of this story...

And who cares if Spike gave Garble a BJ, top or bottom it doesn't really matter. of course their a preference in porn here and there but it shouldn't "ruin" the entire story with that one little part.

10991016
I didn't mean to say it ruined it, I just got worried. As I said, I've seen a lot of stories turn Spike into a turbo buttslut.

I meant to say that despite the fact that I don't like Smolder interacting with Spike, I found myself enjoying this story, Smolder parts included. I think it has to do with you keeping her character consistent instead of the weird flipflop josh haber would do where she's nasty like garble one moment then "magically" like ember the next, instead of having the personality she has when she's with the student 6.

So kudos on the work.

Having officially read all the chapters, this was very fun and covered a lot of bases i was happy to see addressed. Nice work.

10996419
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the story.

Login or register to comment