• Published 13th Nov 2019
  • 579 Views, 12 Comments

He's the Main Man - Reaperknight666



Spike as an a undead monster he works a bounty hunter and hunts evil while dealing with normal life

  • ...
19
 12
 579

Homecoming Final

Lobo arrives at Carousel Boutique and sees it's closed at by the evidence of the sign. But he sees heat signatures coming from the inside so he knocks on the door only for a younger girl to open the door and answer.

"Sorry we are closed for today," said the younger girl who Lobo recognizes as his sister Sweetie Belle.

"Hi Sweetie Belle good to see you again," said Lobo to Sweetie Belle.

"I'm sorry mister but I don't know you," said Sweetie Belle to the older man.

"Now that's mean Sweetie Belle don't tell me you forgot your brother now have you" replied Lobo, only to for him to see Sweetie Belle's eyes get big and her mouth drop as she realizes who this man is.

"Big brother Spike," said Sweetie Belle, Lobo nodded and was hugged deeply by Sweetie Belle and heard her mutter that she missed him very much as her face was against his chest.


Sweetie Belle leads Lobo in the other room where Rarity and her parents were talking about school. They didn't notice the two till Sweetie Belle made a sound when Rarity turned to face her sister she saw that her younger was with an older man yet he was younger than her. Rarity got a good look at the man and thought to her self that the man was taller, handsome and ripped with muscles than anyone she has met oh how she would love to be in his arms.before she went deeper she heard her sister calling and snapped back to reality.

"Yes, sister Sweetie Belle what do you want and who is that handsome man with you". Rarity said to her little sister.

" Handsome? well, Rarity that's the first time you called me that, mostly I get from you is my darling ". Lobo said to the light purple-haired woman

" Yeah, then it's followed by Spikey-Wikey and she would grab your chubby cheeks," Sweetie Belle said knowing full well that her brother Lobo/ Spike hates being called Spikey-Wikey by anyone other than Rarity as the duo knows that The nickname is special to Rarity so Lobo lets it slide. Upon hearing what her sister said Rarity went white and pointed at the man.

"Spikey-Wikey?" said Rarity who was Shock that her cute little Spikey-Wikey was now a handsome man. Lobo winked to answer her question, then was tackled by Rarity who missed her Spikey-Wikey. As Rarity hugged Lobo she felt his arms muscles and felt his wounds/scars on his arms.

"Spikey-Wikey!" said Rarity with anger in her voice" Why do you have wounds on your arms" which causes everyone to look at Lobo. Lobo told them what he has told everyone he has reunited with and Rarity was in shock of what she heard till a thought popped into her head "if his arms are that bad what about the rest of him". Rarity orders Lobo to strip-till he is in his briefs and he does so as he wasn't going to get away with Rarity being so determined. As Lobo takes off all his clothes except for his briefs, Rarity, Sweetie Belle and their parents grasp at what they saw as Lobo's entire body was covered with scars from gunshots, knives and whatever else he was wound with.

Rarity didn't know whether to faint or throw up at the sight of Lobo's scarred body and another question popped in her head which she couldn't ignore so she asked Lobo.

" Why Spikey-Wikey" Rarity was a little choke up trying to ask Lobo" Why did you decide to stay with Lex and do such dangerous work" Rarity began to weep.

" I will tell you why It was to protect you and the rest of my loved ones, I made a promise with Big Mac and Shining Armor that I will help them protect my sister like friends. So it doesn't matter if I return scarred, missing limbs or organs I will protect the ones I love. If anyone dares to harm them then like my name translates in khund dialect-he who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it, I will do it and will enjoy it"Said Lobo to inform them of his choice.


Rarity was shocked by what Lobo had said. Because she and the others weren't strong to defend themselves their little brother went through hell and it seems he didn't blame them. But Rarity wanted to blame her self and the others as they cause this but before she could continue her thought Lobo hugged her and told her that's it not her and the other fault. He chose this as it was his duty as a man to defend his loved ones.


Rarity simply cried into Lobo's chest and Lobo patted her on the back. When Rarity stopped crying Lobo told her that he will be going to the same school as her and the others. This made Rarity smile then Lobo informs her that Rainbow dash lost the bet. Rarity chuckled but then inform him that she had to take the day off so she could not design the dress. Lobo told her it is ok as if she can't do it then he will.

Rarity eyes went big when she heard that her little spikey-wikey was going to make female clothes and tried to get him to reconsider. But before she could say it Lobo told her that he can make clothes as he learned from some tailors from Outcastia and that he made the clothes he had on. Rarity admitted that they were good and stylish.


Lobo puts back his clothes on and waves goodbye as he should get home, Rarity kisses him on the cheek and tells him to be careful. Lobo leaves the store and rides back home.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he returned home it was 6-7 pm and gotten dark, as he got off his bike his mother, aunt, uncle, and cousin came out to see him. Lobo informs them that the girls got the message and can't wait for tomorrow But before he went inside his mother stopped him and told that it was against the rules to drive without a license. But Lobo said he wasn't driving he was, Then Lobo whistles and his bike took its original form- a beast with golden metal skin with four ruby-like eyes that looks like a dog crossed with a lizard and was half the size of a car or van.

" Say hello Velos," Lobo said to the beast.

"Hi everyone I'm Velos the beast of Lobo and happy to be part of the family," Velos said as he wags his tail. Everyone except Lobo was shocked by what they are seeing and had heard. Lobo explains the Velos is from an Alien race that is both organic and made of metal, they can become any animal or machine they want or in this case what Lobo wants but Lobo makes sure Velos is okay with it. Lobo informs his family that Velos in the runt of the litter and was abandoned by its pack until he took Velos.


When his family asked how is Velos a runt Lobo explains that most of Velos's species after one year became the size of a transport truck but Velos is over a year old and is still small. Again they were shocked by the news then Celestia said Velos can stay if he protects Lobo which Velos agreed and gave her a salute.


Later after the family had dinner, say goodbye to Luna, Discord, and Eris Lobo and Velos went to Lobo's room which was a little smaller than he remembers so using Magic he changes the room from a child/pre-teen room into late teenager/adult room. After that, he began working on rainbow's dress, he started with spider silk that he could produce due to the gene splice, weave it into a Blouse and a flowing skirt. He dyes the blouse color to match Rainbow's normal clothes /Rainbow's pony color then dyes the skirt to match Rainbow's hair. then for the final steps he magical prints on the front of the blouse Rainbow's favor clip/cutie mark and on the back of the Blouse he put his brand which is a wolf's head biting his name with chains surrounding it.

Then he summons a box and place the items inside, summons a piece of paper and writes a note" To my Little Rainbow" and put them together a teleports it in Rainbow's room on her desk.


With everything finished Lobo and Velos head off to bed, as they sleep a figure enters Lobo's room it is Celestia who slips into Lobo's bed to sleep/cuddle with her son as she uses to do when he was little and afraid of shadows. now she wants to snuggle him like in the past and to hold her child again.

As Celestia drift off hugging her boy, the girls were having dreams about Lobo such as marrying him and having his children.

Author's Note:

Celestia's family

Lobo- son

Balmut-husband

Luna- little Sister

Discord - Celestia and Luna's foster brother + Luna's husband

Eris-niece

Radiant heart- oldest sister and mother of Cadence

Sombra- Radiant heart's husband, father of Cadence and Celestia and Luna's brother in law

Cadence- niece

Bluenote- younger sister of Radiant, older sister of Celestia and Luna, wife of Pureblood and mother of Blueblood

Pureblood- Brother in law, husband of Bluenote and father of BlueBlood

Blueblood- nephew, and is called Blueprick by his cousins

Lauren Faust- Celestia and her sister's mother, Discord's foster mother, Grandma to Lobo and his cousins.

Craig McCracken- husband of Lauren, father of Celestia and her sisters, Discord's foster father and Grandpa to Lobo and his cousins.